[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Becoming a misogynist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: 48.jpg (51KB, 728x410px) Image search: [Google]
48.jpg
51KB, 728x410px
In my life I cannot think of a single woman who has not lied to me. I'm not talking about some little white lie or inconsequential subject. I mean about important subjects.

The latest instance is my own, oldest daughter, who I've always thought of as my closest relative, lied straight to my face yesterday. I've found out this has been a pattern of behavior for her the last few years. My question is not specifically about her, but women in general.

At this stage, after all these years, I'm reluctant to even TRY to start a relationship again due to trust issues.

My question is not about my daughter or any one woman, specifically, but women in general.

Why? Why lie?

What point does it serve?

Right now it just makes me sad and mad at the same time. Any thoughts other than the usual internet stuff like kill yourself now or quit being a pussy or whatever?
>>
>>17508527
It is in women's nature to be deceitful, trust me. Im not just talking relationship wise either just in life. But its like holding a snake and the snake bites you. You can't get mad at the snake because it's in the snakes nature. Same applies to ALL women. They don't mean it, it just comes natural.
>>
>>17508552>>17508527

and you know the dog whisperer? You cant beat the dog because it pissed on the sofa because it makes bad habits and makes the dog weird and shit, doesnt accomplish anything. The dog are women's actions. So what does the guy do? He talks to the owners about the dogs problem and begins to fix it, you cannot beat the problem out of the dog, you can only learn how to correct it with its owners. get it?
>>
I have no fucking idea.
"Did you wash the dishes?"
"Yes"
*goes outside to check*
"They aren't done"
"I did them"

It's like second nature to lie to women. About anything and everything.

What the fuck?
>>
>>17508603
he's talking about getting lied to lol
>>
I understand both of your analogies. I just hate to accept the fact of nature argument as true. I'd hope there are some exceptions to the rule. However,....

I doubt I will ever truly trust another woman and that makes a search for one who can be trusted an act of futility.
>>
>>17508619
of course their are some exceptions but man nature is nature, women are women men are men.
You don't have to trust women to have a successful long relationship. when you invest in women its 60% for them and 40% for you, never fully give a women your heart or nuts. If she cheats on you, you say "thank god, i can finally fuck other women now" Go up to the man shake his hand and leave, you always have to be ready to leave when you play the dating game.
>>
>>17508642
I have reluctantly come to the same conclusion when it comes to relationships.

I just don't want to become a woman-hater. I would never hurt any woman intentionally, but my capacity to respect any of them is diminishing with every passing year.

I can't even trust my own daughters anymore...makes me feel like I failed them somehow. Are there any women worth a shit anymore?
>>
>>17508701
You are drinking too much of this dudes kool aid.
Most people are shit so finding a somebody good is hard, when you divide that by 2 it becomes even harder.
>>
>>17508701
women aren't shit, women make me sick because i want to love them but i can't, that's why i treat them as equals which means i call them out on their bullshit, i outsmart them, i fuck them. I know how you feel and trust me that's the best way to put them in their place. I don't have daughters but i have sisters and the way i observe my dad talking to my 20 year old sis and 11 year old sis is that my little sis is slowly growing out of the daddy loving stage, so he is starting to treat her like a lady which is using logic to show her the error of her ways,and with my older sister, treating her as another women but without sexual things which means he always holds the cards and never reveals them, he knows what he can and cannot trust her with. I don't know if that helps but thats what iv'e seen that kinda works.
>>
>>17508718
what's kool aid about it?
>>
>>17508527
Lying and deceiving trough their teeth seems to be their nature, I wish I knew why. The most strange thing is that they act like they believe their own lies, for myself I am 21 and cannot trust one of them.
>>
>>17508527 (OP) #
Lying is a natural thing for humans, no other creature does it but us beings of sentientcy, so its either outta fear or ambition a being would use it to get what they want or escape in or out of a situation so its life
>>
I'm having the same problem OP. I realized that every woman in my life has lied either to me, or to someone close to them in front of me. I'm trying to tell myself it's my fault, like the girl who magically keeps finding guys who beat her, but I think I may just be telling myself that to comfort myself.

I have my own issues to work on, but god damn, women are so crazy I don't know how we are supposed to co-exist with them
>>
>>17508603
why are your dishes outside
>>
>>17508583
>correct it with her owners

Who are her ownes in this example?
>>
>>17508864
the women
>>
>>17508724
This is basically it

In relationships you have to treat your woman like you're her dad, who, fucks her... It's kind of weird

All modern women are literally children, they have the mentality of children and it's ridiculous.
>>
>>17508876
>>17508876
>the dog represents a woman's actions
>the owner represents the woman

I get you now.
>>
>>17508527
Perhaps you do not realize the frequency and rate in which men lie to you. Perhaps the consequences of their lies are lesser.
Everyone lies OP. Women are better at it because I think women might get more stupid questions than men do on average.
What did your daughter lie about?
>>
>>17508527

Guess what? Men do this too. You just haven't noticed.
>>
Women and men are mentally and physiologically very different. This difference runs deep and involves some complicated evolutionary biology I don't want to get into.

The TLDR is that in order for women to survive during our more primitive years, they had to develop a different set of social traits than the physically stronger / more powerful men. The mannerisms you see manifesting today are a result of that. It's the lizard brain at work.

Just because we are self aware does not change the fact that we are still primitive apes. We still have animal instinct, and we still act on it constantly. Most people just fail to recognize our own instinctive behavior.

Do you think a dog understands exactly the reason why it feels inclined to roll around in dirt and shit after you've just bathed it?

Don't get too upset. Instead learn to understand women and why they behave differently than you do. We wouldn't exist if men and women were all the same.
>>
>>17508527
>Why? Why lie?
>What point does it serve?
The exact same points that it serves for men. No one should be doing it, but trying to pin it all on one sex is lying to yourself.
>>
>>17508823
Who does not do them outside the living room?
>>
>>17508718
>>17509855
Ok. This is the op. I have read all comments so far. Just a couple clarifications:

I don't mean to absolve men of any lying tendencies. I know it happens with men too. I do not lie, personally.

I'm not drinking the kool-aid. Never been a follower. Never will be. I do think the poster has a valid point just from my own experiences.

I can believe the 'lizard brain' or evolution kind of argument, but that means you have to also accept the higher brain as an intervening entity which seems to be SORELY lacking.

Bottom line is I want to believe there's honest women (people in general) but my experiences are proving that hope to be slim at best.

Thanks to all for responses so far>>17509855
>>
>>17510175
I feel like the people in my life I find more trustworthy usually are women. Whereas men I care about usually betray my trust more. Now I cant presume to know which gender lies more, and I don't care because a lie is only intentional falsehood. I don't care if its intentional falsehood or unintentional, I'd rather have as few falsehoods as possible and the women in my life appear more rational, logical and capable of identifying reality than the men in my life.
Niggas still get me geeked the fuck up and shit, but chicks are fun.
>>
>>17510433
I'm just the opposite. All women in my life have lied to me. Then, have the nerve to get mad when I call them out, especially when I'm 100% sure it was a lie.
No matter who is doing it, it sucks to be lied to
>>
>>17508527

can you think of any man who hasn't lied to you either?

cuz they all have, in some way or another. may not be a deep betrayal, but if you think every single woman has betrayed you in some deep way you dont know many women.
>>
>>17508527
Guys lie to you too. You just aren't as emotionally invested in them. It's what people do. Just accept that its a part of life learn to forgive and move on. Call then out on it, twll them how it makes you feel, but know it will most likely happen again. If you don't, you will have a miserable existance, and wind up a bitter old man
>>
>>17510972
Never said anything about deep betrayal. That's a whole other issue. Betrayal is something I wouldn't just forgive and forget. Just run of the mill lies is the question.

Focusing on it can eat you up inside, yes, but if you can't look at someone you care for in the eye and have some significant level of trust what do you really have?

To me, trust is the real issue when it comes to lies. The more you lie, the less I can trust you. That's not something you can just forgive away.
>>
Dude people will lie. Ever. You can live with them till 40 and then go fight some war just for thrill of it.
>>
"Dissimulation" Google it.
>>
>>17509722
I'm not OP bu I love to learn and you seem to know about this stuff.

Would you be so kind as to direct me to a few sources that explain these differences in depth?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.