[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maybe fit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1312118034625.png (174KB, 279x400px) Image search: [Google]
1312118034625.png
174KB, 279x400px
My gf and I just talked once again of me being kinda fit. She never makes me be it, like "you HAVE to be it or I will leave" but I can say without fear that our sex is in my hands and in my non-fit belly.

What do you think /adv/? Will you try to get fit if your gf just wants it but she doesn't want to MAKE you do it?

If yes, what's the best cardio exercise to do it? I fear if I go to /fit/ I will just get memes.
>>
>>17508383
>She never makes me be it, like "you HAVE to be it or I will leave"
No, but it's implied. There's only so long she can put up with your bullshit and fat ass
>>
Buy a jump rope and look up some beginner HIIT program. Also, read sticky over at /fit/ it's a good source of info if you're just starting out.

Finally, don't eat like shit, stop drinking beer, and stay hydrated all the time.
>>
>>17508383
Get fit. I don't understand why anyone would think it's fair to seek hot women and be a fat fuck.

Here's the gist of losing weight:
>Manage your calories

Here's the gist of fitness:
>Manage your calories
>Incorporate strength training and a little cardio

Read the /fit/ FAQ. There's literally no manlet bullshit or memes. Genuinely decent info to get you started.
>>
>>17508449
I try to do it iob regular bases but beside the fact some fucking day of the week makes me miss it once, I don't feel anything different.

I have a table of exercises and jogging for like 6km
>>
What do you like more: your girlfriend or being a fat slob? Make your choice and accept the consequences. There is no wrong answer, save for being a bitch about it.
>>
>>17508460
I'm not a fat fuck at least, I mean, I'm kinda fatty, but she never thogh on what she liked (she comes from a very toxic relationship) and a year or so well, she realized Chris Evans existed, and I've been having the premonition on my chest all this fucking time, like she didn't want to realise or she truly didn't knew.
>>
>>17508454
I'm struggling to understand what you wrote there, no offense.

I'm done with this thread, but I'll try responding with what I can put together from your post.
It sounds like you may be putting more emphasis on the exercise portion than the actual calorie management.

Exercise will not cover for a bad diet. I don't care what bullshit excuse you have for not watching what you eat, just do it. You have work and get tired, right? Just plan your meals ahead and stick to it. You don't even have to work out. Get a calorie tracking app. That's literally all you have to do. I was a fatass in middle school and it took five months for me to get lean. I didn't start lifting until high school. I know what I'm talking about bro.

Like another anon said, it's either staying fat or having a girlfriend. You can do it if you just stick to it.
>>
>>17508483
Sorry for my bad english. I understood everything you said, but I can repeat anything you need.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.