[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some attractive guy is pounding my ex gf.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1471980888848.jpg (206KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1471980888848.jpg
206KB, 720x960px
Hey, /adv/.
This girl, my first serious type of relationship, was an ldr, and cutting a lot of details, the girl had her major issues and it just didn't work out, after I spent 3 weeks over at hers, which turned out to be the best 21 days of my life.
We broke up almost a year ago, and just now I saw a picture of her new bf and he's REALLY attractive.
My balls felt like they dropped, and I feel pretty bad.
I mean, she is the most amazing girl, I've ever met in terms of her core perosnallity and she was completely different from the norm.
Anybody ever feel a sort of inadequate after seeing your ex get with a seemingly better guy/version of you?
FeelsBadMan.
>>
>>17508001
Stop being a bitch and get some friends and start working on other bitches. You already lost the game by giving her your fucking nuts, next time only give the girl 60%, the other 40% is to keep for your self respect
>>
>>17508001
>2 years ago

Let it go, kid.
>>
>>17508051
>next time only give the girl 60%, the other 40% is to keep for your self respect
I agree with this sentiment, senpai.
But I've been feeling fine.
In the sense that I felt like I got over her and shit, but just seeing her new bfs pic got me fucked up.
>>
>>17508062
Almost a year.
Broke up last october.
>>
>>17508072
work on other girls, i still remember my first real serious chick drayton, but after that i learned about a bunch of shit, she is a lesson that you fucked up and here you are paying for it still stalking her and shit, THIS IS A VAGINAL THING TO DO, either cut her off or stop being a bitch and cut the feelings
>>
>>17508107
Tbh i dont mind shit like creampieing another bitch
I've just been goin autismo, stayin at the crib and strokin tip
I dont rly judge my ex bc id creampie somethin else rn if i could
>>
your dick (and balls) has been on her tongue and mouth

he kisses her
>>
>>17508114
well get a hobby or friends, youre prob just bored or some shit, get a life and keep yourself busy
>>
>>17508124
KEK
hey thanks man
>>17508125
I get where ur comin from, i rly gotta creampie somethin else but regardless, knowing and visually imagining some better nigga is fukin the girl i loved feelsbadmane
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.