[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 370
Thread images: 22

File: symbol-male-and-female-md[2].png (9KB, 276x298px) Image search: [Google]
symbol-male-and-female-md[2].png
9KB, 276x298px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't fucking know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off.
>>
What's a guy gotta do to get a girl to fart in his face?
>>
>>17507967
Fart in hers first
>>
>>17507967
Have money.
>>
A girl asked me if I wanted to sit in on a music theory class with her. What do I do?
>>
>>17507974
>>17507977
>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
>platonic friendships and fart guy
>and fart guy

Don't take the b8 m8s
>>
Ladies,

What's the best thing I can do for you when it's that time of the month?
>>
>>17508000
I only ever remember Brandon, my bad.
>>
>>17508007
Dunno if you're asking this as a boyfriend or as a friend or what, but honestly, nothing, I don't feel any different when I'm about to have my period or when I'm on it.
I may not feel like having sex because it's a bit messy or whatever, so just respect that.
>>
Guys, how offended would you be if a chick asked to bring out some vibrators/toys the first time you have sex?

I honestly have a stupid dead vagina and vibration's about the only way I can even feel anything. Like literally anything. But I feel like if I ask that the first time dudes are going to take that as "I'm bored and you're terrible at this"
But I also feel like talking about my broken vagina isn't going to set well with dudes either. Do I just have to suck it up and have shitty sex 2-3 times before it's appropriate? Because ONS is about all you can get these days, I rarely have a dude come for seconds
>>
>>17508007
Every period is different. Back when I had them, I just wanted to be left alone.
>>
>>17508032
I think you have a broken mind rather than a broken vagina.
>>
>>17508050
Either way, sex don't feel good without the rumble. and I'm among the majority of women who get nothing out of penetration, clits the only way and fingers just aren't rough enough.
>>
Girls, what's the best way for a guy to go about befriending a girl without giving off the impression he has romantic intentions?
>>
I've been single for 8 months now, and realized that my dating game is way off and I'm struggling to find boost my confidence. What do you ladies find attractive when someone approaches you?
>>
>>17508032
The problem is, you've fucked up your vaginas sensitivity from all the vibrators. It's an actual thing that can happen. Lay off from your toys and get your shit together.
>>
>>17508075
>I'm among the majority of women who get nothing out of penetration
I used to think that too, and after some time with my boyfriend (second partner I've had) I was able to climax from it, I don't have any advice to give but I wanted to share this because I can relate to what you first wrote, I thought my vagina was less sensitive than the average somehow because I barely felt anything at first (to a "do I even have anything in there" extent)
>>
>>17507996
Ask her to sit on your face instead
>>
>>17508083
Talk about other women you find attractive that look nothing like the girl you're talking to.
Or at least that's what my one friend did to me to ensure I'd never think he was into me.
>>17508108
The fact he had the balls to approach me in the first place.
Seriously that gives you at least 1 point on the attractiveness scale alone. But you can also Lead conversation/be dominant. Don't get too cocky though, balance is key.
>>
>>17508112
It's always been that way though, from the day I started masturbating at 17, up to today. I didn't buy a vibrator until I was 20, and only then did I even understand why people bothered to masturbate/have sex. Before it was just like "Why put in this much effort for nothing at all in return?" Only reason I ever even tried was the hormonal rush of puberty.
>>17508115
Maybe there will be that magic guy that can make me cum, but it sure isn't gonna be from a dude I just met earlier that night. But thats just how life works now, one and done is the new bf/gf so I'm just working with the cards I'm dealt.
>>
File: 1469134777463s.jpg (9KB, 236x250px) Image search: [Google]
1469134777463s.jpg
9KB, 236x250px
>been seeing Indian girl for 2 months
>Things have gone very fast
>this is a good thing, it feels natural and not rushed
>She says she is falling for me, and i think i am as well
>She is telling her family about me and she wants me to meet her parents
>I have a high paying blue collar job, no debt and about to buy a condo so im a pretty good catch
>But i have long hair, a beard, and im white
>Her family is very traditional brown family
>She says they probably wont like me
>I really want them to like me

Is it time that i grow up and cut my hair and shave? I want them to like me so i dont want to give them any reason to try and convince her to date someone else.
>>
File: 1469568902876.jpg (151KB, 640x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1469568902876.jpg
151KB, 640x1300px
Been seeing a girl for a month and a half. Things have gone great. She has hinted at being in love with me. The other night i got drunk and said i love you over the phone and she said it back.

Even though she said it back and she said she meant it i cant help to feel like it was way too soon and it may have freaked her out.

Even if i do feel like i love her and even though she said it back meant it is it a big deal that i said it that early

(also yes i know saying it while drunk was the worst part but i cant take it back so i have to live with that)
>>
>>17508179
No need to shave your head and beard, but a good trim on both is always a good idea before meeting the women's rents.
>>
>>17508179
My neighbors are pakistani, their son married a white christian girl. Shit was not easy, they dated since freshman year of high school and didn't get married until they were 26. He basically had to tell his parents "Listen, this is happening. I want you to be a part of my life, but if you cannot accept this then you will not be." Parents came around to her eventually, and frankly I don't believe love is a real thing, but if it is they are the embodiment of it.
Long story short, you'll likely not get any approval without extreme effort purely because you're not Indian, and since she's a girl it'll be even harder than what I described. Just be as understanding as you can be to their culture or whatever. If you think shaving/hair cut will help then do it. You can always grow it back if/when they get more comfortable with you, first impressions will stick though.
>>
>>17508201
you dumb fuck, you might as well chop off your nuts and gift wrap them and hand them to her you faggot
>>
>>17508083
guy here, you dont become friends with a girl first and fucking expect her to all of a sudden see the guy in the corner, her best guy friend as the man of her dreams, this is not a fuckin movie. talk to her, but do not be her friend. You will be putting yourself in the friend zone like a dumb cunt.
>>
>>17507967
Ask politely.

>>17507996
Sit in on a music theory class with her. Unless you don't want to. Then don't.

>>17508007
Buy chocolate, give massages, bring heating pad and plug it in, don't try anything sexual unless the girl initiates, use emotional empathy during times of passion rather than providing logical solutions, and did I mention massages, because that's nice.

>>17508032
Why not just rub the clit during sex or use heating oil? It works for me. Also I felt the same until I was actually relaxed, in love, not insecure, etc. If you're mentally happier and enjoying it more and feeling the passion, you'll love it. ONS can never compare to having your lover in your arms.

>>17508083
Treat her normally, talk about other girls, get on with any SO if she has one, invite to group events rather than intimate settings, call her dude.

>>17508108
A smile and something witty.

>>17508201
Too soon for who? If you both felt it then why feel the need to pace yourself? Just enjoy things while they last and don't stress about taking it slow.
>>
Are 18-20 something year old girls always chatting with some chad or wanna be chad on their phone, or at least once a day or so?
>>
>>17508276
fingers aren't rough enough. No amount of rubbing works, only vibration does.
>ONS can never compare to having your lover in your arms.
I'm sure it does but it will never happen anyways
>>
>>17508287
Hot chicks, maybe, if by chad you mean "Has the balls to initiate conversation"

Ugos get nothing though.
>>
Guys what are some signs that you give off to a girl to tell them you are interested in them? How much dating do you usually do before you decide to take it the step further? What are some deciding factors for whether or not you want to keep seeing a girl and build something more with her?
>>
>>17507954
Guys, do you honestly give a fuck about things like scars on a girls body? I always thought it was s pretty unremarkable thing but I keep seeing people saying it's gross here on 4chins and I can never really tell what's a meme and what isn't

I'm not talking about clearly red flag self harming scars btw
>>
Females

Alot of the women I talk to do come onto me but girls don't go out of their way to start conversing with me.

I'm really anti-social.

What do you think about guys like me? I have never been hit on but after talking to girls I do get alot of looks ahd so forth.
>>
>>17508545
I wouldn't mind scars assuming it hasn't ruined your face. Such a minuscule thing shouldn't be of any significance in a relationship.
>>
>>17508545
Well, scars no.

My girlfriend has a huggge burn on her arm and I don't care

But she has some really red strech marks that are fresh on her legs and I don't like that, it's gross.
She has put on a few kg recently, eats alot of junk

>>17508443
My girlfriend, I dated her 3 times before I kissed her, it depends.
Things happened naturally.

Deciding factors would be just she was responsive to my jokes and my personality.
If you feel something then they probably do too.

>>17508564
Face scars, depends little to medium like patchy skin from a burn is ok but not huge or obvious deformities.
>>
File: original.jpg (77KB, 538x810px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
77KB, 538x810px
>>17508580
>tfw you'll never have a bf because puberty hit you like a bag of bricks and guys will all think you were just obese in the past.
>>
File: 1470785608815.jpg (17KB, 429x399px) Image search: [Google]
1470785608815.jpg
17KB, 429x399px
>>17508545
Depends on the location, mostly.
Kinda unrelated, but one of the prettiest girl i've ever seen had a huge burn mark on her face and body up until half of her left(?) arm and boy did it suit her, she was so much sexy because of this.
>>
>>17508545
I don't care for scars, as in they won't make me like or dislike you any less.

Acne scars on the other hand are pretty unattractive.

>>17508443
>Guys what are some signs that you give off to a girl to tell them you are interested in them?
I usually don't. I don't play that signs game. I'd either hide it or just ask them out directly. Asking girls out is normally expected of men anyway. Wish girls did the same.

>How much dating do you usually do before you decide to take it the step further?
Whenever she's comfortable with it.

>What are some deciding factors for whether or not you want to keep seeing a girl and build something more with her?
If she's pretty and we click well.
>>
>>17508592
>caring about stretch marks
I don't give a fuck about stretch marks. People who do need to grow the fuck up imo.
>>
>>17508592
If you got them in puberty then they're probably not red anymore
Stretch marks aren't gross when they're healed
>>
>>17508592
show me a pic of your strech marks and I'll tell you if they gross me out.

It's just the really really red ones that are just happening that put me off.

Then again if I was deeply in love they'd matter less, but I would still worry about my gf gaining weight.
>>
>>17508580
What do you think about light stretch marks on the legs? I have a few, I think I got them when growing, I've never gained a lot of weight in a short period of time or have been fat
>>
>>17508258
pretty sure the guy said he had no romantic intentions
>>
>>17508617
>>17508615
>>
>>17508276
>invite to group events rather than intimate settings
I've got a platonic friend I'd like to hang out with more, but we don't have any friends in common. What can I do in that case?
>>
>>17508592
Puberty gave me stretch marks right on my fucking crotch. Like literally RIGHT THERE. Pretty deep ones too
>>
>>17508607
>caring about something i don't care
Everybody needs to grow up because this can be applied to everyone about everything.
>>
>>17508611
>>17508615
>they wont be red if they're old
They still scab up and bleed sometimes, had them since I was 12. Stretch marks never really "heal", they fade and get red again at random. At least mine do.
>>
>>17508638
what the fuck do you mean scab up?

What the fuck are you talking about.

see someone about that.
>>
>>17508638
>They still scab up and bleed sometimes
I don't think those are stretch marks anon...
>>
>>17508638
>Stretch marks never really "heal", they fade and get red again at random. At least mine do.

What the fuck
Mine never did that
>>
File: images-5.jpg (38KB, 617x238px) Image search: [Google]
images-5.jpg
38KB, 617x238px
>>17508638
>what time is it?
>IT'S DOCTOR TIME!
>>
>>17508627
The inner thigh ones are the worst man, forget about shorts or skirts, they gonna rub up against those suckers and irritate them till they bleed.
I got these weird ass circular ones around the belly button too. This only supports the belief I was obese. I have no clue what caused them.
>>
>>17508638
I used to be real fat. I lost 80lbs or so, and my stretch marks are healed. They're visible, but they certainly don't open up.
>>
Do guys actually believe that labia size indicates number of sexual partners?
>>
>>17508640
>>17508643
>>17508644
>>17508650
See>>17508651
Like the inner thighs, they rub together and chafe with movement, they get irritated with fabric. The skin is thin on a stretch mark. But even the ones on my hips itch sometimes and will scab if I scratch them.
>>
>>17508658
yes, now get out roastie
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 960x640px
>>17508623
I think that in this picture it looks worse than it is
>>
>>17508661
Stretch marks don't do that. Mine don't even get itchy. Whatever the fuck is going on for you, it's not normal
>>
>>17508545
Some might guys care, I doubt most do though. I certainly don't anyways.

>>17508592
Does it really matter? I /was/ obese and I still have stretch marks, and if a girl made a big stink out of them I'd just call her a stupid cunt and be done with it. I have too much shit on my plate to waste time worrying about stuff like that.

>>17508443
I don't really do signs, I'm bad at flirting and building up tension that way. Seems like it just makes everyones life easier if you just straight up ask the person out.

>>17508638
Go to the doctor. My stretch marks do not scab up or bleed, ever. That sounds more like a terrible rash or some shit.
>>
>>17508658
It's a common misconception and I just recently learned it didn't.
>>
>>17508658
I'm pretty sure it's just something robots tell themselves to feel better. Think fox and sour grapes. I mean fuck I remember a virgin girl who had pretty flappy lips, and a partner count of 0 is probably as low as it gets.
>>
>>17508658
Every time I see a guy touting that myth, I can't help but laugh. Mine are uneven, which would mean that half of me has fucked around and half of me hasn't.
>>
>>17508675
>>17508668
No doctor has ever said anything bad about it. My mom says thats normal too, she's a RN. I'm trying to get a picture but my phone's being a shit and won't let me access the folders on my computer.
>>
>>17508705
Here, this is my hip. The spot I circled there is the spot that's been itching and starting to scab lately. These will get red/inflamed if I wear tight clothing.
>>
File: img.jpg (148KB, 623x831px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
148KB, 623x831px
>>17508723
Fuck me lol Here's my hip
>>
>>17508443
To most girls it looks like I'm always interested. I guess it's my eyes or face or something. I don't know, but I usually telegraph if I'm really feeling a good vibe. I also am really bad at asking girls out, not because I'm so scared of rejection, but because theres seems to be a strong chance that one of my other friends is dating them. I've done it before and it's been some awkward shit. I really don't keep track of who is with who in my circle of friends.
>>
>>17508667
>>17508725
>close up pictures of stretch marks getting me hard

Guys/Girls: How do I stop being such a degenerate? Do I need to find Jesus?
>>
>>17508736
Masturbate.
Get laid.
Get a gf.
>>
>>17508667
It's fucking nothing
>>
>>17508687
Lol right? I've got a decent set of curtains and yet I'm a virgin. Hell, I didn't even masturbate until I was 18 thanks to some highly conservative parents and sexual repression.
>>
Im the other guy in the last thread with those 4 blog posts about the girl I met. I will repost everything because I need all the help I can get. I will be tripcoding for the time being and will stop after that
>>
>>17508736
Does everything make you hard lol
>>
Alright /adv/, I have had this situation on my mind for a while, and I had asked before in one of these threads about my current situation.

So I met this girl through a circle of friends, and we have known each other for about 3 months, but we really didnt start talking until a month ago. The first day we talked though, there was a lot of flirting going on between me and her, meanwhile there were two other guys there, but we were all good friends, so I really didnt take the flirting as a sign.

Anyways, that first day, I found it weird that she started holding my hand, was really touchy with me, stuff like that. Later on, we are by ourselves and we open up to one another personally, then she drops me off at home since I didnt drive at the moment.

A few days later we hang out, and then it becomes a series of me and her inviting one another to do things with one another. She invited me to hang out with her lady friend, I invite her to a formal party.

At that formal party, I get really drunk, and I'm really touchy with her, and she's totally comfortable with it. I end up on her snapchat and she sends the snaps to her closest friends, guys and girls. I didn't mind, and the night continued. We ended up opening up personally again.

Anyways, we start hanging out with each other pretty frequently, and then last week, I had went to MEPS to get my Marine contract so I can head to boot camp in March. She texts me to go with her to a birthday party for one of our friends I say yes,and then she comes to pick me up from my house. She comes with another friend we know, and he walks behind her. She runs up to me, jumps and hugs me with her legs, and wraps up on me. I bring her all the way into the house and bring the dude inside, he just walks behind us.

Anyways,that night,I go with her to the birthday party and the dude tags along with.We end up bowling after eating and stuff, and the guy is just up on her finding reasons to sit next to her(cont in next post,sorry for a blog)
>>
>>17508753

And he's finding reasons to sit next to her, touch her, shit like that, and it made me pretty jealous and mad, but I was chilling see how she took it. She also kind of didn't pay much attention to me the whole night after we left our house, which kind of left me thinking like what was up with her, I found it generally weird.

Anyways, time passes, and 4 of us head up to a local view to get drunk. I drink a fuck ton, but I handle myself very well, while the other dude is doing stupid shit and isn't really touching her and just being retarded. I end up hugging her for a while, and then they decide to take me home after I finish a couple beers and a ton of Smirnoff Ice.

We arrive at my place, we step out to take pictures for some reason, and I end up wrapping up around her from behind, and we take a couple in a group, which ends up on the guys story. I then pull her aside, because after a few weeks of talking, I had caught some feelings for her.

She asked me kind of taken aback saying: "Do you mean you like me in a platonic way or more than that way?". I tell her I like her, and even though I'm leaving for the Marines, I want to try something out and see where it heads. She starts tearing up, crying, saying she hasn't been in a relationship for a while and she's toxic to people, stuff like that. And I tell her I don't care about her past and shit like that, and I'm willing to try if she is. She said she didn't want to hurt me, yada yada. After a few minutes of talking, I just tell her to get inside the car and I would call her later in the monring. They drive away, and I get angry realizing I made her cry. I had wiped her tears and shit, but it made me furious that I made her cry. Anyways, I didn't call her, because i was sure both of us didn't want to speak about it at all.

We see one another at Marine PT, and we talk like usual, but we were really flirty and touchy this time in front of EVERYONE more than usual. (cont in next post, sorry man)
>>
File: 1437697394344.jpg (22KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
1437697394344.jpg
22KB, 250x200px
>>17508757
We are sitting in a hallway and shit, and we start bantering with one another, and then we head up to stretch. Everyone starts fooling around and I start taking charge, etc etc. Then we head to run, as we run, we are messing around, me and her. She then is invited by someone to eat wings after PT, and she invites me. But none of us go because of things we need to do.

Then, this weekend, we hung out. Me, her, her lady friend, and a guy her lady friend knows. Again, the guy is hugging her, touching her, acting all buddy buddy and shit, and Im being serious at the moment because I was tired from the 6 hour hike I did earlier in the day. Anyways, it started pissing me off realizing she was unchanged from what I said, and didn't regard anything I said. But I'm starting to get over it all. Anyways, she invites me the next day to do something, and it's just the two of us, then her lady friend comes along.

The three of us then head to a party, and it gets shut down. We then head somewhere to drink and smoke some cigs. We are chilling, and then everyone heads to take piss breaks. Then me and her are sitting at the bench, and they were generally ignoring me because I was being drunk and blowing through cigs like no tomorrow, but then its me and the girl sitting down. I tell her I'm sorry about making her cry the other night, and that I still have those feelings, but after that, I just keep puffing, and she tells me she was worried because she was going to lose me as a friend after me telling her my feelings. Anyways, we end up driving away to get more cigs, and she drops me off.
I find this whole situation fucked. I really don't know what we are, where we are in this shit of a mess. We kissed one night when we were drunk, we hold hands a ton, she's still very touchy with me unlike when she's around other people, we joke around a lot and flirty I just don't know, what should I do now /adv/?Should I tell her my feelings again?I really dont know anymore.Any advice?
>>
>>17508745
Always found that weird. Like do your parents tell you straight up not to rub your genitals even if it feels good because of the devil?

As a guy it's just something I stumbled on originally because of hey, hormones.
>>
>>17508744
Couldn't be happier to hear that
>>
Why does every girl I like have a boyfriend?

And should I ask this random girl in class out
>>
>>17508769
They have a boyfriend because they're so damn likeable

Probably not.
>>
>>17508769
Yes, ask her out before some other Chad becomes her bf.
>>
File: 1459907409837.jpg (81KB, 681x654px) Image search: [Google]
1459907409837.jpg
81KB, 681x654px
>friend wants to open up about some stuff going on in their life
>I can't discuss it because I'm legitimately busy and can't set aside time for it
>I propose another date where we can both sit down and talk about it without being rushed

That's about as well as you can handle it right? I feel like I could have done better but I'm not sure how.
>>
>>17508763
They aren't religious, that's the weird part. They were just stupidly over concerned about me getting pregnant or STDs or molested and knew masturbation would lead to sex eventually. They also refused to talk about sex or anything of the sorts with me. I only knew vaguely what it was and that I shouldn't do it with anyone, including myself. My mom's also a labor/delivery nurse, and she usually bitches about work and how "these people should not have sex", which as a child stuck with me. From an early age I associated sex with something only bad people do lol.

I also blame the fact that I was 13 years old with DD's. My dad's still incredibly autistic about me dating, despite the fact I'm 21. He just knows I'm no longer a virgin, even though I am, but I can never convince him otherwise lol. He just assumes I'm a whore and every dude I look at I'm fucking. The only thing he is right about though is that I've engaged in some sexual acts with a dude. The only reason I started masturbating at 18 was from some prodding of a boyfriend I had at the time. He was completely shocked when I told him I'd never done anything before. Nothing at all. Taught me how to get off, seems funny, took a dude to teach me a girl how to masturbate. However to this day I still can't cum without someone else doing it.

But yet, my parents are so upset that I keep telling them they will never get grand kids out of me. I was their last chance after my sister came out kek. Their little plan to keep me out of teen pregnancy really backfired there.
>>
>>17508725
>>17508667
Do you have a pic that's farther back for context?

Of course stretch marks will look bad when you take a close up of them
>>
>>17508809
Your mother is a delivery nurse and she thought it was a bad idea to go over safe sex? I'm torn if that's more hilarious or sad.
>>
>>17508592
I just found out what stretch marks are, and apparently I have them on my thighs. They look kinda odd, but I never thought much of them,and I'm guessing other people think the same.
>>
>>17508763
My mom straight up told me it was evil and pastors would put it in some lessons. I think their whole attitude about it made me do it more, like it did with cursing. Geez, religion is on some shit.
>>
>>17508809
Will you be my gf?

I promise I'll make you cum whenever you want
>>
>>17508769
I see this too, but I've recently decided that I might as well ask anyway, even if I have an idea of the outcome. I could always be wrong, and if not, pretty sure I wouldn't lose my shit.
>>
>>17508797
Not really, just make sure you make the time you said you would.
>>
>>17508809
>mfw I'm not attractive enough for my parents to worry that I'm going to get someone pregnant
>>
>>17508885
Turn that dream into a reality. I have a turkey baster full of baby batter with your name on it.
>>
>>17508832
hah well, it was more like she refused to be the one to do it. She didn't stop me from seeking resources, like Planned Parenthood, my mom actually loves PP and advocates them all the time, but lord help me if I ever just wanted to sit down with my own fucking mother, the woman I should be able to trust more than anyone else about these matters, and ask her if it was normal for my vagina to look like this, or do this and that. She was weirded out enough when I asked her to teach me how to shave. I guess some parents just cannot fucking handle thinking of their children as adults, or blossoming adults?
Like that's whats really weird about it to me, I know I described them as conservative before but my parents are actually really fucking liberal politically, and they're really liberal about sex topics, just only about other people, not about their own kids. They're only conservative about sex with us, other people can be sex positive and free and they're fine with that, but their kids better not be. Hypocrites I guess.

My mom's much better about it now. Ever since I left home and moved out she'll talk about sex with me, but at this point it's kinda too late because I'm too scarred to try to talk about sex with her. My dad's still the worst about it though. As I said, he spergs out over guys even though I've given him no reason to believe I'll just go out and have sex with literally anyone and get pregnant willy nilly.
>>
>>17508872
Kek at this point I'd probably welcome it. Haven't dated since my senior year of high school. I can't even really remember what it's like to cum it's been so long.
>>17508885
If it makes you feel any better, I'm not that attractive. Just big tits and nothing else, I'm what you'd call a butter face. But the tits only work clothed, as I have large dinner plate nips that usually freak people out when they see them. So I've got an ugly face and an ok body that's only good clothed. I mean I'm bangable, but only in a "pump and dump, hopefully my friends won't find out I was desperate enough to hit this" kind of way.
>>
>>17508908
>Kek at this point I'd probably welcome it.

It's been almost 2 years for me and I'm dying

>Just big tits and nothing else, I'm what you'd call a butter face. But the tits only work clothed, as I have large dinner plate nips that usually freak people out when they see them. So I've got an ugly face and an ok body that's only good clothed. I mean I'm bangable, but only in a "pump and dump, hopefully my friends won't find out I was desperate enough to hit this" kind of way.

Now I have to know what you look like

I need to see those nips
>>
>>17508915
I'm sorry, I'll have to keep you guessing. I don't do nudes due to the fact I can't afford anyone ever figuring out/proving they belong to me. I'd basically never get a job in my field ever.
>>
>>17508443
>Guys what are some signs that you give off to a girl to tell them you are interested in them?
I ask them on a date.

>How much dating do you usually do before you decide to take it the step further?
What's a step further?

>What are some deciding factors for whether or not you want to keep seeing a girl and build something more with her?
The number one thing for me is kindness; if a girl doesn't have a kind heart, there's nothing else left to be said. Integrity is also important, obviously. I also like a girl who has diverse interests, is laid back and has a roguish sense of humour.

>>17508545
Obviously it depends on the scars, but, by and large, it wouldn't make a difference. If she met the criteria I outlined above, I doubt any scar would turn me off.
>>
>>17508921
>Not sharing nudes online because you care about your future

I think I'm in love with you

What field are you in?
>>
>>17508908
>I mean I'm bangable, but only in a "pump and dump, hopefully my friends won't find out I was desperate enough to hit this" kind of way.
Have some self-esteem, for fuck sake.

>>17508924
>I think I'm in love with you
Thirsty af.
>>
>>17508901
>I guess some parents just cannot fucking handle thinking of their children as adults, or blossoming adults?
My father was a bit similar. I think the amusing part is thanks to the internet I know more about mens health and hygiene than I'd have learned otherwise.
>>
>>17508908
>I mean I'm bangable, but only in a "pump and dump, hopefully my friends won't find out I was desperate enough to hit this" kind of way.
Go to the gym and see a therapist. No, really.
>>
>>17508893
You may have misread. Get someone pregnant, not get pregnant.
>>
>>17508929
>Thirsty af.

I already said I was

Not to mention in the Current Year it is rare for a girl to be decent enough/ smart enough to not share nudes online
>>
>>17508940
Exactly, nothing wrong with a little home invasion
>>
i have a huge crush on this girl in my class. should i make it clear i like her(ask for her number/ out to a movie) or talk to her and get acquainted and gradually get to know her. just not sure if class would start to be awkward if she rejects me.
>>
File: 4Yau5zah.jpg (57KB, 700x537px) Image search: [Google]
4Yau5zah.jpg
57KB, 700x537px
Ex-kissless loser here.

In a relationship with a girl and i havent really kissed before. Im 19 (kill me) and i honestly cant tell if im doing it right. She said i was a cute kisser which i imagine might be girl for shitty.

Advice anons? Pic related
>>
>>17508908
Well my parents are Christian and foreign, so they really don't have advice in that department beyond "not until after marriage". My dad, however, was more understanding of the times, so all he said was "you learn this in school right? don't do something stupid." That aside, I know I ain't a fucking Adonis but many guys who look worse pull better, I just need to get experience. I haven't asked anyone out in 5 years because i was focused on fixing other things. Now I'm jumping back in again. You should too.
>>
Girls,

How do/did you like to be approached in college, if you do, then when? in between classes, or after class etc

I'm trying to talk to a girl and her friend, but I don't want to distract her or me from the lecture which makes it a little awkward, however they always seem to disappear and I can't find them until the next day, so are you fine with right before the end of class/after class or what?

Any advice helps me understand a lot.
>>
im 19 , have a job and go to school but live with parents, is this a turn off? should i get my own apt?
>>
>>17508924
education. Most parents don't wanna send their kids to learn from a chick they and everyone else has seen naked you know?
>>17508929
Just the truth m8. We can't win them all, not everyone is meant to be a 10/10. I just won't pretend like I'm hot shit when statistically that's not true. I'll be pretty hot to someone with a specific set of kinks, but not to most people.
>>17508933
lol the only issue with the internet is finding reliable sources and trusting those sources. I mean yeah I could learn everything I needed to know online, but when I was getting conflicting shit between rad feminist type sites and rad /r9k/ type sites it was confusing. Like for example the longest time I thought there was something seriously wrong with me because I had such meaty curtains going on. Didn't know who to believe as a young kid, the feminist sites telling me all bodies are equally beautiful blah blah blah, or the sites saying "no guys don't like outies lol, outies are rare and ugly". Wished my mom would just sit down and talk to me about it.
>>17508937
I'm at a healthy weight and work out daily. I really don't think I need a therapist for being real. I think I'd need one if I tried to pretend I was the hottest bitch to ever exist and guys would be nuts not to flock to me the instant I snapped my fingers.
>>17508957
I've tried before, dating after high school is just a whole new game. Like before it was normal for me to want to wait like, a year into the relationship before I considered sex or sexual activity because its normal for high schoolers to be cautious about sex. College though, everyone expects you to have some experience and they also expect sex to come pretty quickly after getting together, if not immediately after meeting.
Part of me wants to, but the other part of me is just not willing to go through the work to find someone, you know?
>>
>>17508946
If you're going to come into my house and take my semen for a later injection anyway we may as well bang and do this properly.
>>
>>17508963
No need really, i do same. But it depends on what your uni is like i guess

>>17508952
Pic not related im just bad
>>
>>17508963
No. It's only not cool to live with your parents if you aren't in school.
However if you're aiming to get laid, only thing you should know is for a lot of chicks it's weird to fuck at someone's parents house. Even if they're not home. Like, I'd much rather get walked in on by some dude's roomie than his parents. Roomie I can laugh it off with. His parents I may have to kill myself out of shame.

But regardless it's still perfectly understandable for a college student to save money and live with their parents. It's the smart thing to do really.
>>
why do women not want children? is it genetic?
>>
first date goes well
second date goes well, I kiss her, she kisses me back

(a span of about 7 days between, always texting, she drops hints that I'm hers)

3rd date. awkward. no kiss. and no text.
granted, I didn't go for it, she said goodbye in a rush because a friend was waiting for her. usually she texts after the date, she hasn't yet. should I? it's been a few hours

What happened?
>>
>>17508952
I've honestly only encountered one bad kisser. He was really short with his kisses, like it was just constant pecks, despite the fact we were getting pretty heavy in bed. That and his beard/stubble left like, a fucking burn on my face.
So all I can say is the only reason a kiss should last only a second is if you're saying goodbye real quick. Kisses, open or closed mouth, should last at least 3 seconds before pulling away.
>>17508984
Money suck, time suck, destroys your body, dream crushers, the list goes on.
>>
>>17508967
I call bullshit because all types of people exist in college. A year ago I was on the other side of the spectrum and didn't wanna drink, smoke, or have sex until marriage. (thanks religious conditioning)
There's whole societies of teens like this with ultra conservative views on dating. Then of course you have the more loose people who have one night stands on the fist date. But there are people in between.

I'd guess I count as one of them, where I don't like the idea of sex at first sight, but hey if we've been dating a while and we know each other it should be fine.

>finding someone
I mean that's a lot of work if you specifically want a life partner, but if you're just looking to get experience in dating you can just start anywhere I think.
>>
>>17508984
>>17508991
That being said though it's still an extreme minority to never want kids. Most women do want to be a mommy one day, however more and more are waiting due to financial scares and the fact that no marriage lasts anymore and the only thing harder than dating later in life is dating later in life with kids.
>>
>>17508967
>Part of me wants to, but the other part of me is just not willing to go through the work to find someone, you know?

If you do ever feel like going through the work just let me know. I'm not joking or being thirsty, I would love to go out with you

If you're wondering I'm a dog trainer, about a 7/10, 5'10" and pretty fit
>>
im probably the moat social person in the world. but when it comes to this girl i freeze. any advice before i humiliate myself tomorrow by asking her out. if she has a boyfriend that qould destroy me
>>
>>17508963
Well how far is your house from uni? I live like 5 minutes away so it's not worth the expense at all.

Pretty sure girls won't mind and will work out somewhere else to hangout/bang.
>>
>>17509001
Mother FUCK, you are serious to be putting a resume on this site. Good luck to you both lol
>>
>>17508996
Yeah, but the exact issue I have is that the majority of those people are religious. And I just can't do that. Religion is so lost on me, I'm respectful of people and their beliefs but deep down I just feel like it's all stupid and I think I'd offend a lot of them later down the road.
I'm in that weird spot between, because yeah I'll go out and party, get drunk (I can't smoke though due to shit lungs, not that I'd want to anyway though because I find smoking disgusting), and I have no issue with premarital sex. Actually it's a requirement for me. I'd never marry someone I havent had sex with, and who I've never lived with.
>in b4 the autismos try to post those "stats" and studies on why this is a bad idea.
I know, I've seen them, I just don't care.
But I do not do the casual sex thing, I need to be in a somewhat committed relationship for a long time before I'd consider PIV especially. I've tried hookups for just touching/heavy petting, no oral, but when its someone I have no feelings for, it just doesn't work for me.

But the other issue I've found with college dating is that they all try to get handsy on the first date, and I'm cool with that, but I stop them and warn them I won't have sex with them that night. I usually never hear from them again after that.
>>17509001
I guarantee you don't live anywhere near me though lol. nobody ever lives within 12 hours of me on here.
>>
>>17509024
>I guarantee you don't live anywhere near me though lol. nobody ever lives within 12 hours of me on here.

Are you in Alaska or something?
>>
>>17508991
When we kiss do i like really do anything?
>>
>>17508108

Smiling is extremely attractive. Also having a good posture.
>>
>>17509027
Might as well be lol.
>>
>>17508991
>I've honestly only encountered one bad kisser

Did you try to correct him or did you just fuck him to get him to stop kissing you?
>>
Girls
How soon into a relationship can I initiate sex? We're together for 2 weeks and we went camping thus weekend. We were out and we started kissing and all that and I felt I should do it there and then. Already got a raging boner I tried to hide.
Anyway I stooped then and didn't do much afterwards, just tame kissing.
I'm positive she's down to it but I don't want to force her into sex, so how do I find a good moment for it?
>>
>>17509041
Well I'm in KY
>>
Why do women not like IPAs? is it genetic?
>>
>>17509042
wekk it was an ons type deal so I didn't feel the need to make things awkward by telling him he was bad at it if he didn't ask. He was actually the one who ended it. After some dry humping I think we both got bored and called it a night. Just no connection.
>>
is it awkward to ask to be a girls friend after she rejects you because she has a boyfriend? or would it be smart to play it smooth and build a friendship, then eventually ask her out?
>>
>>17509047
Western KY by chance?
>>
>>17509024
Like I said, there's all sorts of people. There's a high concentration of horny people who want a night with flesh to fuck, but they're not all like that. Thing is, if you don't want to look now youll probably have to put it off until after you graduate and start working, when more people are looking for a serious deal.

It's respectable that you want to take time in your relationship. I'm just a little too thirsty to wait a year into the relationship unless I really love her, and that kinda long commitment scares me slightly at 20 years old.
>>
File: 1432356397727.jpg (28KB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
1432356397727.jpg
28KB, 480x300px
>>17509050
Idk what women have against the international phonetic alphabet.
>>
>>17509059
>or would it be smart to play it smooth and build a friendship, then eventually ask her out?
What a retarded plan.
>>
>>17509056
No oral?
>>
>>17509060
Louisville
>>
>>17509044
Idk, ask her?
If you wanna be subtle, I'd kiss her neck and then go down. Find out where she wants to stop. If she reciprocates, then yall fucking.
>>
>>17509059
This doesn't work. Leave her alone.
>>
>>17509059
creepy
>>
>>17509062
Hah yeah I know. I've "given up" on dating right now, putting it on the back burner until after graduation. Because the number one excuse I get is about "not knowing where I'll be after I graduate" when I ask if they're interested in anything serious anyway.
If it happens before then, I'm not going to reject it, but I'm also not going to actively seek it out either.

I feel ya, I'm much slower than any normal dude's going to want to put up with. I understand that lol. It's mostly penetration I avoid for a long time though. I'm kinda scared of it. I don't mind other forms of sex, oral, handies, etc earlier in a relationship.
>>17509072
mm That's still about 5 hours off from me lol.
>>
>>17509065
Nah. I'm not a huge fan of it to begin with and I'm especially wary of oral with randos. I don't trust anyone to be clean so I don't allow for cum to be anywhere but on the surface of my bod, this includes precum. If I'm going to blow a guy it's going to be with a condom on, and that's a very unenjoyable experience for everyone involved.
>>
is it easier to date a snaller girl becausw you can easily fit her in the trunk or a taller girl becausw you can cut her into pieces first, and save room?
>>
File: ito-snail.jpg (159KB, 400x421px) Image search: [Google]
ito-snail.jpg
159KB, 400x421px
>>17509114
kek I'm tired so I read that as snail girl.
>>
>>17509114
You're going to want to woodchip, so it really doesn't matter.
>>
>>17509091
>mm That's still about 5 hours off from me lol.

That's too bad
>>
>>17509127
Yeah, you've been by far the closest though I've ever met on 4chins lol. Nobody's ever within a reasonable drive though lol.
>>
File: 1462381089843.jpg (28KB, 1658x315px) Image search: [Google]
1462381089843.jpg
28KB, 1658x315px
not even related to gender but

How the fuck do I kill my libido? I am horny all the fucking time. fapping doesn't do shit.

I have a bf, but he only wants to fuck maybe once or twice a week. I can really tell he's starting to get annoyed at how often I'm interested in sex with him.

what do i do?
>>
>>17509122
lmao
>>
>>17509091
I probably wouldn't even do oral on the first night unless I am very drunk and very horny.

Well, buy some toys or something. No reason you shouldn't keep yourself happy while you wait.

This 4-5 year dry spell has resulted in a stronger right arm. Good thing I have dumbbells.
>>
>>17509132
have you tried an open relationship?
>>
>>17509139
that's disgusting famalam

I believe in as few partners in your life as you can.

even if I get dumped, I respect people enough to not give them used goods.
>>
>>17509132
Are you a fag?
>>
why do men use penis pumps? looks like a mangled piece of sausage? do girls like that?
>>
>>17509147
>I respect people enough to not give them used goods.
this reads like something from /r9k/. Having sex with people doesn't make you a worse person or somehow "used goods" whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean.
>>
>>17509136
heh I've got a couple, its just not the same though. Wish things could have worked out with that ex of mine from high school. I know as a boyfriend he was actually not that great to me, but maybe I'm just nostalgic because he's the one who opened up this world to me.
>>
File: 1434344440542.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1434344440542.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>17509155
>Having sex with people doesn't make you a worse person or somehow "used goods"
>>
>>17509161
So you honestly think that when someone has sex, they lose part of themselves? A girl who has gone through a series of unlucky bad relationships is somehow worse than a fat virgin tumblrina?
>>
>>17509166
No. It is just that your pussy might be loose if you don't do kegels
>>
>>17509157
Can't keep dwelling on the past otherwise I'd still be trying to revert this chick back to the better personality she had when we were 16. Just keep in mind that the spectrum exists and you'll find someone you'll work with.
>>
>>17509150
regretably wasn't born male
it's an insecurity but whatever

>>17509155
nah I just value purity.
I'm not a retard with bad decision making skills, so I chose a relationship that has been amazing to me for the past 2 years.

See how my first post read as "how do I kill my libido" and not "how do i coerce my partner into letting me suck his dick" or "how do i cheat on my partner."
>>
>>17509166
Also, did you, like, date black guys... or what?
>>
Girls, do tucked in shirts + belt look better? Not fat btw.
>>
>>17509166
>A girl who has gone through a series of unlucky bad relationships is somehow worse than a fat virgin tumblrina

Yes, depending on the number (less than 4 is okay). The bad relationships girl has made multiple bad decisions and continually fucks guys without being able to glean their true intentions
>>
>>17508201
not helpful but this is the first time i've laughed at a picture posted on here in a while

maybe you shouldn'tve told her that while drunk but give it some time perhaps - not too much though. you can hint back at her.
>>
>>17508545
depends on how it looks, but some scars i find really sexy.

honestly personality is much more of a dealbreaker than appearance. i don't care how beautiful you are on the outside if you're ugly on the inside
>>
>>17509191
>without being able to glean their true intentions
The only thing men care about is sex. They just go about getting it in different ways.
>>
>>17509204
>The only thing men care about is sex.
Not true
>>
>>17509204
How retarded are you?

That's a crazy generalization. I wish men cared/thought about sex as much as women think they do. If they did I wouldn't have my problem.

And seriously, if you are that bad at choosing partners, you are too gullible to try and have relationships. Try again when you're not 16.
>>
>>17509204
>>17509206
As a guy, I just really want sex from someone i like
>>
>>17509213
not that i like anyone rn.

How does one going about meeting someone they like? How did you meet the best you ever have/had?
>>
>>17508908
Just so you know, I'm fapping to the thought of your big tits and dinner plate nips
>>
>>17509219
>How does one going about meeting someone they like?
You don't. You just keep spinning the slots until one comes up 7s or you get tired of trying and pick one thats good enough.
>>
>>17508908
I have 3 scars on my face. 2 medium, 1 small but in critical location
>>
>>17509222
Trips of truth here
>>
>>17509219
I met him in /vg/, we were just friends who played vidya and then we decided to meet up irl just to hang out
I thought he was really cool as well as really fucking got so I asked if he would be ok with taking my virginity
He said sure then it just sort of became a relationship
It's comfy
>>
I went out with a girl on friday and she gave off some major red flags. I'd rather pursue her friend since we seemed to hit it off more naturally. I see both of them tomorrow, but I'm not sure if it's wrong to just kinda ignore the first girl and go after her friend so soon. Should I wait a week or two to kinda let her figure out I'm not interested, or should I just go after her friend right away?
>>
>>17509262
My opinion: Take it slow. First, make it clear that you're not really interested, but let her down easy. Girls talk to their friends about the dudes they're dating. And as silly as it may sound, most girls (as far as I know) actually ask for permission from their friends when it comes to dating people they'd dated before.

After you've let her down easy (ideally you'll have some version of "let's stay friends" in there to keep the possibility of hanging out) you can make it clear that you're interested in her friend. Again, as silly as it may sound, ask her for permission on this. Because (unless you're the guy of her friend's dreams) they'll probably pick their friendship over you.
>>
>>17509262
Could you not tell this girl you aren't interested?

Also, they will not take kindly to this switching as they are friends.
>>
>>17509132
>what do i do?

Not much you can do to be honest. Sexual compatibility is a thing, apparently you guys are mismatched. Not either of your faults, just like it would have been neither of your faults if he absolutely loved drinking and going clubbing and you were the type that hated going out like that and preferred staying in or some shit.

Could you make it work? Maybe... but you'd be fighting against your natures and preferences and it'd have to be something you'd BOTH have to put MASSIVE efforts towards working out together.

>>17509050
>Why do women not like IPAs? is it genetic?

You say that as if MEN like IPA's. In the words of my brother: "Tastes like tree...".

Honestly, I've grown to be ok with IPA's (some particular ones can be pretty good)... but give me a double imperial stout any day over an IPA.

From day 1, I've always loved stouts (hated beer 'til I tried my first guiness), I had to LEARN to tolerate IPAs

>>17508545
>Guys, do you honestly give a fuck about things like scars on a girls body?
>body
No.
>Face
Maybe (depending on how serious it is) but this is true of women for guys too I imagine.
>>
>>17509283
>>17509286
Your probably right, it feels weird being the one potentially having to dish out rejection. I was just hoping to skirt around it, although if I didn't like her enough to want to move forward, I highly doubt she saw anything in me so it should be mutual.
>>
>>17509324
>but give me a double imperial stout any day over an IPA
This. IPAs are a meme beer
>>
>>17508984
I can't imagine the lack of desire being genetic, because if it was it would have trouble continuing onto the next generation.

Some people just want different things. If what the both of you want is mutually exclusive, then all you can do is really move on.
>>
Ladies or guys

When can I tell her "I love you"?
How soon is too soon?
>>
>>17508762
>>17508757
>>17508753
Anyone mind helping me with figuring shit out?

We plan to go hiking this Tuesday, and we have a Party to go to again this Saturday/Sunday. Any help here?
>>
>>17509353
I never understood why it's such a big deal. My friend gives me shit because I like fruity drinks, but I can drink him under the table easily.

>>17509204
If you actually believe that it kind of makes sense that you keep getting pumped and dumped. If you project those intentions onto everyone, good luck being able to discern who actually wants something more than that.
>>
>>17509250
>I met him in /vg/
I refuse to believe this. Every time I hear a story like this it turns out they were all just a bunch of prison gay neets.
>>
>>17508762
She seems toxic as she says if we're being honest. You poured your heart out for her and she doesn't seem to respect that. She holds your hand and shit but then is all good with other guys feeling her up. I'd say either cut your losses now or MAYBE cap it at FWB
>>
>>17509444
She did tell me that herself, and I kind of took some of it in, but there's more to the story, because one time we went drinking, and there were two other guys there. Both tried getting at her while they took a few sips of smirnoff, meanwhile I had taken chugs of Smirnoff. She pushed the two dudes off and told them to chill, but we ended up kissing that night and were close to one another that night.

When I mean touching her, I man just giving her like a putting his arm around her for like two seconds. Nothing drastic and meaningful. She also dropped other dudes to hang out with me because I'm more fun to hang out with.

These games are fucked desu famalam
>>
>>17507967
Try this one out! I do this all the time man. I just spread her asshole from here to the south pole). Then I stick my cock in her anus and stir it around inside her till I feel her heartbeat bumping against my hard erect penis.

Afterwards, I pull out and punish her by dumping my hot load all over her bitch face.
>>
Guys and girls,

Right now, I'm in a relationship of 1.5 years with my girlfriend.

I'm 24, she's 22. Got busy with work and now we rarely spend quality time together. If we do, we'd do the same thing every time. Gym, have lunch/dinner, either she come over or I go over.

More importantly are the things we talk about through texts. The things we talk about right now are pretty mundane and it feels like we're both just making small talks.

Just yesterday, we talked about our future together as a couple and how she used to go all out to make things better and as for me, I live for the moment. She told me her views has changed saying how I influenced her and she's currently doing the same. So we're both letting nature take its path.

Is our relationship's health deteriorating ? I would say we both love each other.
>>
>>17509490
Try anal
>>
>>17509490
Still tripcoding in this thread only.

If you like this girl, go take her out somewhere out of the fucking ordinary. Paintball, airsoft, do something that isn't romantic and is fun.

The girl I posted about earlier, we either go tagging at abandoned places, play with Ouija boards with one another, drink, we are going hiking soon, she wants to go paintballing with me. If you want her, keep trying to spice shit up in your schedule. You are being boring my man.

Mind helping me out in the situation I have posted above?
>>
>>17509454
Well that puts a new perspective on the whole thing. It seems like she's into you but if someone described themselves as toxic, I'd say away. It's all up to you man. If you're willing to take this risk, then go for it. Tell her you want to be with her. If she says no, cut it off. No point in mentally torturing yourself over this big game of cat and mouse that's only played at her convenience while you're constantly ready for a thing. Also always consider the army thing. Is it worth starting something you know will die in a few months? depending on who you are and who she is, the answer may be yes. All up to you though.

Give her some bullshit excuse and just don't text her for 24 hours. Use that time to sort through your feelings and see what's worth it for you. Either way, I hope you find happiness and thank you for your service (and/or future service in the army)
>>
>>17509513
Try anal
>>
>>17509514
When I poured my feelings out for her, she teared up a lot, and she said that I'm leaving soon and she didn't want to hurt me. Now, I told her I didn't care about the future, and that I care about the now. She never really said no, but she never said yes about the relationship.

And she's always seeking me out. I went hiking solo, posted on my story and asked me where was her invite. Yesterday when we were drinking and smoking, they really wanted to go hiking with me.

It's something about her that just attracts me to her. And add in that we are exact fucking matches in everything, politics, vices, likes, music, etc, just makes me come back.

Don't thank me my man. Don't ask what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country. Reagan gave my family amnesty during his years, it's my time to return.
>>
>>17509412
I think it was about 2 months before I told my gf I loved her and she did the same. We used to have various little code words that meant love but never outright said it, it really was like an elephant in the room. Waiting was worth it though since so many relationships just go straight to "I love you" after the first week or two.

Anyway, only say it if you mean it bro.
>>
Girls

Alright so I've "known" this girl for around 11 years. I use the term know loosely as we were neighbors who only became sort of friends in the last year, bonding over a mutual love of the game Kingdom Hearts. Anyway we ended up attending the same college and living in the same apartment complex. I've been thinking about trying to hang out with her more and maybe see if something comes out of it. Issue is, she has a boyfriend back home.

Should I pursue her or try to meet other people? She's expressed interest in hanging out but when I've texted her about random stuff (three times, different days, different topics) and she only replied to one of those. Should I go for it?
>>
Girls

Do you find it more attractive when a guy has similar taste in music to you, or when it doesn't matter what they like as long as they're passionate about it?
>>
File: 1456965286648.gif (61KB, 300x351px) Image search: [Google]
1456965286648.gif
61KB, 300x351px
Guys or girls:

I'm 21, virgin. Not really worried about not getting laid by now but I have a situation.

There's a girl that's the same age as me, a solid 5/10 (I'm not much better either). We dont hang out that often but when we do she's usually very touchy and stuff. I know for a fact that she's not into me, she gets like this around everyone. Two weeks ago, we were talking, laying down together in a park, and sex got brought up. We both had a little real talk and we both told each other we've never had sex before. We've both dated before just never did that.

Based off of how I know her, if we started hanging more and talking more we could probably have sex. I'm not in a rush to lose my v card or anything but I always have one concern in my head...I've given up trying to find "the one" but I really keep settling on the fact that I'd like my first time to be the girl's first time as well.

My question is, should I go for it with this girl? It's very likely it'll be NSA, which is good because I have no interest in dating her. She doesn't seem clingy based off of knowing her so I dont think she'd turn into a psycho. But I'm just confused as to what to do...

I can provide more info if needed :P
>>
I don't know who this is for, I just don't feel like creating a new thread.

There was a girl at work I had a crush on (we work in the same place/area, but are not coworkers), and I asked her out yesterday, assuming that she would just say no, and then I'd just move on, but she agreed and gave me her number; we're going out later this week when we both have the same day off. I saw her again today and we chatted for a bit, and I said I should probably go look for my boss because I wasn't sure what I was supposed to be doing, and she said something like "Or you can just stay here and keep me company," or something. This is a huge red flag. I'm really unattractive and boring, so it was already suspicious that she gave me her number, but now this is too much. What is her end game here? What is she very obviously scheming?
>>
>>17509781
Maybe she just really likes you, you moron?

Why is her wanting to be close to you (after you askes her out on a date and she agreed(!)) a red flag to you?
>>
>>17509781
It's not a scheme, she's a nice person. Dont take her kindness as a guaranteed "she wants to rail me" or "she wants to fucking humiliate me". Be cool about it, hang out with her more and try to read the vibes you get when you're together.

If you feel good about it, take the flirting farther.

If you don't then just back off a tiny bit and stay friends.

Worst thing could happen is that you tell her you have feelings for her and she says she doesn't feel the same. Then you move on.

It happened to me recently with a new co-worker. She seemed overly nice to me, figured she saw something in me, her friend kind of hinted that she liked me so I started flirting with her more. She eventually got the hint and told me she didn't see me that way. I thanked her for being honest and then dropped it, we're now still friends with no obvious awkwardness.

My point is persue her if you think she's good for you. You'll regret it for the rest of your life if you don't
>>
>>17509775
Dude here.

If you think it could work, go for it, why not? My first "relationship" was NSA as well and I wouldn't trade a minute of it. For me it was a great opportunity to "practice" being in a relationship without actually being in one.
>>
>>17509803
Thanks for the reply, I dunno why I'm hesitant on this. I've had 2 girlfriends before so I really dont need any relationship practice. It would just be purely for the sex.

I think I just have this fear in the back of my head about everything. Its probably only me being nervous but I'll see how it goes. I'm gonna wait a few more weeks (work is killing me with scheduling right now) and try to hang with her more.

My other question would be, how did your NSA end? Was it a mutual stop to it? Or was there some kinda huge conflict, I really dont wanna have to deal with unwanted stress, again I'm new to this whole thing.
>>
File: 4.png (4KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
4KB, 400x400px
>>17509800
>Maybe she just really likes you, you moron?
I understand all the words you're using, but your sentence makes no sense.
>Why is her wanting to be close to you (after you askes her out on a date and she agreed(!)) a red flag to you?
Well, her agreeing to go out is easily explained. I put her on the spot, and her, not wanting to seem rude, gave me her phone number, but most likely had no actual intention of going out. Come the day in question, I would have gotten a "Sorry I can't make it, I have to drive my friend to the airport/clean out my car/wash my hair/etc." But now she's pretending to actually be interested. She's tipped her hand too early, but I don't see what she could possibly be playing at.
>>17509802
>You'll regret it for the rest of your life if you don't
Yeah, but I'm in my 30s, so that's maybe like ten years, tops.
>>
>>17509820
I still say go for it man, you never know where it'll go unless you try. You gotta be less concern about rejection/failure even though it'll hurt. There's still that chance that there's something truly there...
>>
>>17509815
Sorry for the delay, actually had to do some work for once.

>I think I just have this fear in the back of my head about everything. Its probably only me being nervous but I'll see how it goes. I'm gonna wait a few more weeks (work is killing me with scheduling right now) and try to hang with her more.
Good idea. Don't stress it.

>My other question would be, how did your NSA end? Was it a mutual stop to it? Or was there some kinda huge conflict,
Well it wasn't mutual, but not in conflict either.

Long story short:
>be a few years back
>lost virginity to girl
>girl just got out of messy breakup, didn't want relationship
>agree on NSA, set terms & conditions right away
>goes on for three months
>out of the blue
>"anon, we should stop having sex"
>"ok"
And that was literally it. She explained her reasons in a seperate talk and we're still good friends to this day.

As far as I'm concerned, NSA sex/FWB is perfectly manageable if you agree on the rules right away.
>>
>>17509866
Thanks again man I'll see what happens about everything!
>>
>>17509820
>Well, her agreeing to go out is easily explained. I put her on the spot, and her, not wanting to seem rude, gave me her phone number, but most likely had no actual intention of going out.
>Come the day in question, I would have gotten a "Sorry I can't make it, I have to drive my friend to the airport/clean out my car/wash my hair/etc."
>But now she's pretending to actually be interested. She's tipped her hand too early, but I don't see what she could possibly be playing at.
Damn, you sound hella paranoid. Did someone humiliate you in your teens or why are you assuming she's out to get you?
>>
>>17509877
Not him, but that describes half of us here, yeah
>>
To girls - tl;dr girlfriend doesn't feel anything sexually, even during oral, it just tickles her.

I've been with a girl for a few months, and now that we're getting physical, I've come across a strange issue I don't know how to deal with.

I'm American, she's Japanese, we're both mid-20s living in Japan. We've both had serious relationships before, both had sexual relationships before - and we're really open when we talk about sex.

Right from the start she said she doesn't like sex, and wants to wait as long as we can - largely because of her parents and upbringing in a conservative Japanese family. We agreed to wait until marriage (assuming that's in the cards, but it's too early to think it is).

She's quite naive when it comes to sex, she didn't have sex education in school, and learned almost everything from her first boyfriend in college.

So far all we've done is touch each other. The problem is, when I touch her she generally starts laughing and says it tickles.

She said she's never felt good sexually before; regular sex, oral, rubbing - she's never had any good sexual feeling, it always just tickles. But if she gives me a handjob and I don't do anything I feel kinda shitty, and I really want to let her feel what I feel.

She doesn't masturbate and wouldn't if I suggested it.

I think it's largely a mental problem, she's quite shy, I try to move slowly, and assume as she gets more comfortable she will begin to feel good - but we haven't made any progress so far.

What do?
>>
>>17509877
>Did someone humiliate you in your teens
I did spend most of my teens in one state or another of humiliation, but I would say that most people would probably say the same thing.
>>
In a relationship of 5 months, is it reasonable to give an ultimatum to not listen to blatantly racist/sexist music, no matter if it is good music?
>>
>>17509886
>grr, stop like things I don't like
You didn't specify a gender, but I think I have a pretty good guess.
>>
>>17509886
What music? I mean the only blatantly racist music I've heard is specifically neo-nazi folk shit, if he/she's listening to that, you've probably got more to worry about than the music.
>>
>>17509886
I think it's fair enough, yes. But only if the other person can still listen to it in private and not be forced to entirely give it up.
>>
>>17509886
What exactly is it that concerns you? Can you give an example?

Imo, let them be (unless they're going full /pol/ and listen to Stormfront music 24/7). People's tastes differ, live with it.
>>
>>17509890
I'm going to guess rap music, because someone saying "nigga" and "bitch" triggers their need to hide in a safe space with adult coloring books.
>>
>>17509896
Yeah that's what I thought too. Just waiting for this dumb cunt to confirm she thinks rap music is racist and sexist and her boyfriend should stop listening to it bc feelings.
>>
>>17509886
>*GLASS BREAKS*
>I FUCK THE MUSIC
>I MAKE IT CUM

its shit music and everyone around you hates it.
>>
>>17509886
No don't be a faggot.
My car is an EDM free zone.
Shit like that is fine, say "hey i hate this trash stop playing it every time we are together" but do tell him he flat out can't listen to his music. Especially retarded if you admit it's good music.
maybe you could learn a thing or two about having fun from this dude, better to take the stick from your own ass, then to try and stick one up his
>>
>>17509894
Hey man coon town is catchy as fuck.
No need to be like that.
>>
>>17509911
I'm not talking the occasional ironic listening, I'm talking unironically listening to "aryan" music only. Same goes for Nasheeds and whatever the fuck else there is.
>>
>>17509889
>>17509890
>>17509893
>>17509894
>>17509896
>>17509901
>>17509906
>>17509910

I am a guy.
It came up because I said I listen to a certain band that she literally disgusts because of the sexist lyrics.
I said i think some of the songs are funny and catchy without being sexist.
Then she told me i could leave if I think that it's OK to listen to this racist/sexist band because then you indirectly support them.
I got kind of shocked and hurt because i didn't think it was a big deal.
We talked it over and she admits she may have been a bit too harsh, and we're cool now.
But now I'm scared there will be more ultimatums that I maybe can't keep up with.
>>
>>17509882
Can anyone help a brother out?
>>
>>17509918
I mean it's a bit of a red flag, but I'd just play it by ear.
If she keeps doing shit like this throw your own ultimanum basically say "look, qe have political disagreements obviously here, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that, but we need a mutual respect for each others views, and I can't allow your personal politics to dicate how i live my life, nor would i ever mean to impose my own personal views on you"
Or some shit.
Idk don't panic or anything.
Out of curiosity.
What band?
>>
>>17509924
Thanks, yeah, I'll keep it cool.
I don't want to spark a taste discussion, sorry.
I'll just translate some of the lyrics:

"You said you're hot but you're ugly
I demand you admit you're ugly as shit"

I kind of get where she's coming from..

I think I just needed to map out the situation. Thanks for listening.
>>
Guys.

How long would you have to be in a relationship with someone to talk to them about emotions?
>>
>>17509940
as long as it takes for you to trust your partner
hopefully not too long
>>
>>17509882
Her first partner was probably retarded and never cared about her, also asian woman in general seem afraid of sex, or at least the one asian partner I had was kind of... stiff?

Honestly I blame porn, I know it sounds stupid but in most porn (or "straight" and "normal" porn) both actors act like is the best fuck of their lives while in asian porn for some reason the woman always acts like she's in pain and it always looks borderline rape.

If it's true that japanese are extremely conservative about sex-ed, if she has only had one other partner and she was also that person's first partner then maybe you'll just do fine once you actually have sex.
>>
>>17509940
NEVER.
fuck.
I mean i'll listen to yours if i have to if we are serious, like a couple months i guess, or at least in a "cozy" phase.
But mine are my own. Don't make me lie.
>>
>>17509945
that doesn't seem healthy
>>
>>17509948
I'm not healthy.
>>
>>17509940
I have no problem talking about feelings, I don't really like sharing mine unless I really trust the person but I'm willing to listen... as long as I get to have sex afterwards.
>>
>>17509940
>How long would you have to be in a relationship with someone to talk to them about emotions?
Took me a year and a half and I still can't talk about all of them. Then again, I'm caught somewhere inbetween borderline autism/no empathy and being dead inside, so I might not be your best reference.
>>
>>17509152
Who even the fuck is this question coming from?

>Why do guys do something?
>Do girls like something?
>>
So, met this girl over OKC lemme give you the rundown:
She says she isnt really looking for a relationship and is incapable of getting attached

But at the same time she gives me mixed signals. When, after our first date, I took a little longer to respond and she was like "its ok if you dont like me, I feel like we're at a disconnect" which I took to mean that she does, at some level, want me to like her.

Though, she is moving back to school in like a week so I guess its a moot point
>>
>>17509940
Depends on how deep. General stuff? A month or two probably. The really shitty experiences I tell no one about? A year minimum, easily.
>>
>>17509940
1. I have to really trust her
2. Until i know she is not a "i want you to be open about your emotions but just the ones i want you to say or i'll dump you" bitch
>>
>>17507954
After I asked a girl out and she said she was "busy" is there any reason I should ask her out again or keep trying with her?
>>
>>17510145
no harm in trying again, but it sounds like she isn't interested. If she was interested and was someone worth talking to she'd have said "sorry I'm busy then but I'm free on [day]"

Its all dependent on what she's like though, can you give a little more detail?
>>
How do guys feel about chicks with like unnatural hair colors??
>>
>>17510145
Try once more. If she really wants to go out with you she would come back about it.
>>
>>17510154
Well I've asked her before to go to some convention thing she was apparently interested in. She was "busy" with college too but asked me if the convention lasted longer so we could go later and acted upset when I said it ended that week.
Then some weeks later I asked her to go have coffee with me in the week. And she said she was busy. To be honest it was her college finals week but she didn't really suggest another date. Also there's some mutual guy friend who's also interested in her. He told me a few weeks after that that he went out with her (though Idk if it was a date) but now he told me that they never really ended up "dating". And I haven't talked to the girl ever since, it's been about a month.
>>
>>17510156
I personally love that but I knowthat some guys don't.
My favorites are pink and light blue/green
>>
>>17510156
generally not a big fan, but as long as you put in the effort and do a good job of it, it should be fine.

For me, natural hair usually works better in the light. Thats probably because I have a bias towards brunettes.
>>
>>17510166
If you haven't talked in a month and she hasn't initiated a conversation with you or anything, it might not be worth the effort.

What are your thoughts? You've obviously weighed up the pros and cons in your head to have enough doubt, which is why you came here.
>>
How do you like women to present themselves at first conversation?
I wish it was the same as men, like impressing with cool info, jokes or interests, but it probably is very different.
>>
>>17510208
honestly its not that different. In my experience its mostly a two-way street, people with similar interests (and jokes, etc.) tend to like each other.

In my personal experience I don't make a judgement call on whether I like a girl in the first conversation anyway, I sort of get a feel for their personality in a variety of situations. Hard to explain, but I take the scenic route with beginning relationships so that might not help if you're someone who likes to be a bit more direct.
>>
Is asking a girl out via message weird? There's this girl ive been talking to for a few months and we've been out on 3 dates, I considered asking her out on the third date but my anxiety stopped me.

We also haven't kissed or anything, she's only kissed me on the cheek (after I bought her something) and hugged. Though I figure that might be because she might have anxiety or something too so nobody is taking a risk and moving things forward.

Also she lives in another city so going on dates is kinda difficult and probably wont happen for another few weeks, maybe a month.
>>
File: image.png (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
5KB, 225x225px
Girls and guys

I feel so fucking angry right now. I just put on a shirt and realized it's fitting loose. So I stepped on the scale and saw I lost weight. I'm already a slim guy, but I lost the 5 pounds that I gained over the course of the past few months. I'm unbelievably fucking angry right now. It's hard for me to even type this correctly because I'm so fucking pissed.

I'm suppose to be spending time with a girl next week, but I feel as if I'll have to cancel because I feel embarrassed and uncomfortable now.
FUCKKK
>>
first date goes well
second date goes well, I kiss her, she kisses me back

(a span of about 7 days between, always texting, she drops hints that I'm hers)

3rd date. awkward. no kiss. and no text.
granted, I didn't go for it, she said goodbye in a rush because a friend was waiting for her. usually she texts back, she hasn't yet. should I?

What happened?
>>
>>17508984
>is it genetic?
If it was, you'd think those genes would be out of the gene pool long ago.
>>
>>17510519
You need anger management therapy

Why the are you so angry about this. It's 5 lbs. do you get upset like this often?
>>
>>17510572

>do you get upset like this often

no, hardly ever actually. just my appearance (especially my weight) is a big deal to me. I'm naturally thin, and I have anxiety (I go to therapy for) so my anxiety makes it hard for me to gain weight because it kills my appetite. I added on 5 pounds from working out over the course of the past few months which I was proud of. But I just looked and I'm back to square fucking ONE!! I don't feel desirable. I feel nervous as fuck now about meeting this girl.. Before I wasn't..
>>
Girls, is there any way you could forgive someone for acting shitty towards you? I know it's a loaded question and I'm probably asking it in a dumb way, but have you ever forgiven someone, maybe actually gotten back together with someone that treated you badly but reformed?

Could you ever let go of the resentment?
>>
>>17510156
Creepy feminist until proven otherwise.
By itself it's actually mildly cute but it's sort of become the female fedora.
>>
>>17510450
Anyone?
>>
guys and girls, i'm a girl and planning on going to a festival with a couple as a thirdwheel. should i go? i'd be camping alone but next to them
>>
> Anyone
I have three friends but lately they piss me off. All of them work and whenever we do anything it always forces me to spend money which i hate doing. One of them simply doesnt care about anyone else. Another is a lazy guy who never replies or takes initiative. The last guy calls me 10-20 times a day and always bitches about the lazy dude. I dont feel good around them but they are the only friends I have. I'm very good at pushing people away. What do I do?
>>
>>17510631
Depends on how badly.

If he was violent, or cheated, no. If it was something caused by a serious flaw (anger issues, mental problems, overly possessive, trust issues, etc), no.
If it was something minor, then yes.

I went back with my ex. He treated me poorly, talked shit about me constantly and belittled my accomplishments because he was stressed. After I broke up with him he went to therapy, learnt to manage stress better and got over it. We've been together for 4 years now and we're doing great.
>>
Girls why is it that you never hardly ever text first?

I've been friends with this girl for almost a year. if I text her first we always have great conversations. Last hours and she has a lot of fun. But she hardly ever texts me first.

Does she like not give a shit? I don't like to text first every single time because it makes me feel like I'm needy. so I haven't texted her in 20 days, which obviously she hasn't texted me in that time either..
>>
Girls, what do you think of sissies?
>>
>>17510673
Its just that girl. My only experience with one she always text first. Same with the very few female friends i have. Althought i just hate texting so dont take my word for it.
Try this.
If shes never happy when shes around just you, she is trying to push you away. Dont deny, just accept and move on.
>>
>>17510655
No. You will feel like shit. It will ruin your relations with them.
>>
>>17510669
Are trust issues really that big of a deal?

I mean I'd still love a girl and want to be with her even if she didn't trust me.
>>
>>17510683

But when we Skype, call on the phone she's always smiling, making cute faces and it's obvious that she has a lot of fun. she's done sweet things for me in the past. Like she made a hand drawn flip book video for my birthday. but she never texts me first.
>>
>>17510450
Yes. Dont be pussy and do it in person.
>>
>>17510696
Does she make excuses for late reply/no text?
>>
>>17510655

if you're friends with both of them. Then why not? that's important tho. If you're actually cool with BOTH of them. 3rd wheel can really suck if you don't feel completely comfortable around one of them, and if that person isn't comfortable around you.

But if you are all chill. Then why not? I'm a guy, and I like hanging out with my friend and his wife. Because his wife is cool and respectful. I don't have to act different around her. I can still act like my normal self with my friend, and she doesn't care
>>
>>17510695
Then you need to rethink some life choices. If she doesnt trust you it will only lead to bad future. Never lose power like that, bad idea dude.
>>
Girls: is it possible for me to train my gf for blowjobs? At most, she's only gone down on me for a few seconds. Do you have techniques that work for you, that she could also enjoy and not get her mouth tired too fast?
>>
>>17510704

not always. but she has sometimes, and the excuses she gives seem legit because they are things she's worrying about.
>>
>>17510655
Why not ? If you enjoy the music, with a little booze you'll be more comfortable and it'll maybe be an occasion to meet new people
>>
>>17510695
Yes, absolutely.
All the guys with trust issues I know are cheaters or just use their "possessiveness" as an excuse to be a prick. I don't want to deal with it. It always ends badly.
I hate explaining myself. I hate people who try to control me. I hate people who play stupid mind games, I am really too old for that.
If I have to play petty games, or spend half of the time with my boyfriend explaining him why I liked the pic of my friend on facebook, I'd rather be alone.

I also believe that trust is natural when you truly love someone and you have a deep, strong connection with them. I honestly wouldn't be bothered if my boyfriend slept next to a naked victoria secret model because I know he loves me and wouldn't do anything to hurt me, because I feel loved, cared for and I know that what we have means more than a quick fuck.
I wouldn't waste my time with a man I don't feel the same way with.
>>
>>17510713
Then she probably no like to text. There are things called introverts. We need some personal time sometimes.
>>
>>17510748

but she's not a introvert. she likes to get out explore. Hang out with groups of friends. and when we do text, we text for a long time and she sends very energized texts full of emojis and smilies
>>
>>17510753
Then what is problem?
>>
>>17510758

I always have to text first.. it just makes it seem like im not important enough for her to initiate a conversation...
>>
>>17510771
Probably you aren't. I text first people I care about, even if I am introverted as fuck and I detest texting people.
Probably she enjoys talking to you if she has a chance, but doesn't care about you all that much.
>>
>>17510631
Yes but it takes a lot of time and you need to put in effort to show you have made a mistake and you're genuinely sorry.
>>
>>17510675
Not just girls I guess then :$
I want to start taking hormones. Ive been growing out my hair for about a year already.
>>
File: ok.png (246KB, 347x461px) Image search: [Google]
ok.png
246KB, 347x461px
How big of a dealbreaker it is if a guy hasn't had any relationships at 23 of age, and is in fact, a kissless, handholdless virgin?
Asking for a friend.
>>
>>17510675
I don't find them physically/sexually attractive.
As human beings... whatever.
>>
>>17510815
Buff?
>>
>>17510815
Some will care, some will don't. I found my then kissless virgin ex on this website and we dated for a few years. Best relationship I ever had.
>>
>>17510815
It is not a dealbreaker itself.
But there usually is a reason if you're a kissless, handholdless virgin at 23 - that reason might or might not be a deal breaker.
>>
>>17510771

Reading your post made me feel sad as fuck
>>
>>17510842

Meant >>17510779
>>
>>17510731
I see. Really, thank you. Opened my eyes a bit more. Can I ask how old you are?
>>
>>17510815
same question but 26 KHV, feminine face, wear glasses, with a math phD
>>
Are people with a mental illness unattractive to women?
>>
File: michael.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
michael.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>17510828
What?

>>17510832
Meeting people trough this site seems like a quick way to deep shit.

>>17510835
I was super insecure and shy in high school so I didn't even dare to talk to girls, unless they for some reason, came to talk to me. After the army, I fell into depression for almost 3 years, and had basically zero social contacts outside of my family. I did get better over time, and am now back to studying, but I feel like utter social retard, and I have barely made any new friends. There was a brief period of time here when I hung out with this chick, who seemed to enjoy my company, and we even went out together a couple of times, but she dropped all contact with me out of the blue, and I still don't know why. Maybe I did something wrong, or something.

I am so fucking lonely, that I want to die.
>>
>>17510631
Depends on the context. I like to believe I'm a pretty chill and forgiving person. If it was a misunderstanding, and it's been cleared up, no harm no foul. I'll move on from the incident.
Even if it was intentional, if I get a sincere apology, and that's the hard part, /I/ have to find it sincere, I can forgive.
However depending on the severity I can forgive, but not forget. Like there was a time some bitch in high school called the cops on us for drinking because she was mad at some other girl at the party. I never even met that chick but she got us all in trouble over a petty feud with one person. She apologized for it later, and I forgave her, but I still don't like her and I wasn't going to be her friend or anything after.

I forgive easy, but forgiving doesn't mean I'll want you in my life. The ex that used me as his own personal practice dummy so that he could lose his v card and move onto "better" women, I could forgive if he sincerely apologized, but I'm not going to take him back or want him in my life. I'll just stop being salty about it
>>
>>17510874
I am 23.
>>
>>17510892
Then, no. Definitely not a deal breaker, at least for me.
>>
>>17510875
Math PhD is sexy as fuck.
>>
>>17510519
What is your height and weight?
>>
>>17510895
How long were you together with the ex?
>>
>>17510977
about 9 months. I mean I'll give him credit he was in it for the long con. Spent that entire time feeding me what I wanted to hear in hopes I'll bang him. At least it's satisfying to me knowing I never did lol. Still though, I fell hard for the persona he was putting on. I was young and stupid for believing that love is a real thing.
>>
>>17510886
Yes, except to women with mental illness themselves.
Fix yourself up before you try to engage with other people on that intimate of a level. It won't cure you or help you and you'll be more likely to drag someone down into your own bullshit as well.
See a therapist, get healthy, get your own life started, then think about adding someone else to it. This is coming from an anorexic. I'm in no mindset to try and date someone, especially not someone normal, so I'm just going to focus on myself for the time being.
>>
>>17510989
So you didn't bang him in the end?
>>
If a girl isn't interested can I get her to be interested by buying two concert tickets for a band she really likes (and that I like to) and asking her to come with me?
>>
>>17510886
Depends on the mental issue, how much it influences his daily life and if he is treating it.
My boyfriend has depression, but he's treating it and he handles it very well.
Like, if he didn't tell me, I wouldn't have guessed.
>>
>>17510999
No. I see it like this: if you already spent time with her and she doesn't like you then spending more time with her will rarely make her like you more or it will make her like you a tiny bit more.

People do stuff together BECAUSE they like the other person. They don't (initially) like the other person because of the things he does.

Bottom line: you can't get her to be interested if she isn't already.
>>
>>17510709
Theres no amount of training you could do if she just plain doesn't like doing it. Some ladies enjoy it, other's not so much. To me, blowing a dude is simply just an uncomfortable step to getting eaten out. Nothing more, nothing less. I don't like it, but I do it so I can get mine, I think that's only fair. Give and take.
However, you can train her in the sense that you can actually vocalize your complaints and what you like and don't like. You can teach her how to blow you specifically, whenever she does something you like tell her. "Oh fuck keep doing that it feels so good", or the opposite "eh that's not really doing it for me, let's try something else"
If she becomes more efficient, you can cum faster and she won't get as tired of a jaw. But depending on the size of your dick and the size of her mouth, it may never work well. I know I have a tiny ass fucking mouth, so much so that I have to use toddler toothbrushes because adult ones don't fit in my mouth right. Even average dudes are too big for me to blow too long.
>>
>>17510947

5ft 10, 140lbs
>>
>>17510996
Nope. I did blow him though. But never had vaginal sex at least. He still got some xp out of me, but not the kind he really wanted so I find comfort in that at least.
>>
File: 1462797858788.jpg (201KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1462797858788.jpg
201KB, 1920x1080px
>>17510939
yeah all the attractive women I've talked to don't really think so (at first they were curious about what I work on, then quickly lost interest, maybe I was just too tired of finding a real world analogy for ÄŒech cohomology). So I pretty much give up hope on the possibility that algebraic topology would get me laid.
I had a crush on this colleague in biochemistry department but was busy finishing my thesis, 6 months in isolation - yesterday I met her for a coffee and she's 4 months pregnant. (I recently realized I spent quite a lot of time in isolation throughout my late teen, early 20s, it was just natural for me to have these time gaps where I only have memory of personal progress in mathematics and occasional video games)
I do have quite a few female friends working in science but most of them are either taken or just gross.
It seems I have no choice but to use dating sites or go to bars, both of which are pretty undesirable to me.
>>
For the girls:

If a guy were to message after not having done so in about a month, which had also been the first time in about 6 months before that, would this be appreciated or seen as weird/desperate attempt (assuming we both seem to get along quite well, we share a frined group too). The conversation died because a load of stuff came out of nowhere for me (work, illness and surgery) and as a result it just kinda stopped.

I think far too much over things like this and as a result struggle to actually just do it so I know that I'm being a pussy
>>
>>17511013
That's not bad at all
>>
>>17511075

it is tho.. like yeah you can't see my ribs. But I feel so small, and it stresses me out because I'm a guy.. I shouldn't be so thin.
>>
>>17511065
You're thinking too much. As long as you didn't drop contact on bad terms, reconnecting with someone is never a bad thing, no matter how long it's been m8. You can do it friend.
>>
Guys:

So, there's this guy who told me he liked me. I responded well to it, we went out once, we both laughed a lot, talked about various stuff and had fun (or at least it seemed that he had fun). Fast forward the next day, I message him. He gives me a one word response, I try to keep the conversation going, but he obviously doesn't want to talk to me. Fine, I don't get it, but I don't want to embarrass myself further, so I stop messaging him as well.

For a month, there's a complete radio silence, I move on.

And then he messages me, acting as if nothing strange happened between us and inviting me for another date. What the fuck?
>>
>>17511080
At my smallest I was 135lbs at 5'10"

I used to feel the same way about seeming thin and weak. Just start lifting and remember that you're the only one that thinks you look "small".

The only reason you wouldn't be considered average is because of how fat people are nowadays
>>
>>17511089
Cheers! What would be a good way to do it though, would just a "Hey, how's it going, been a while" work?
>>
>>17511107
Tell him that you thought he wasn't interested and ask him why he was blowing you off

He might have just had some personal shit going on and didn't want to get into with you since it was only your first date. He might not have even realized that he coming across as dismissive.

Or maybe he is a complete sperg
>>
>>17511109

>you're the only one who thinks you look small

No... I get teased a lot by being called "Manchild". I'm 25..

I do go to the gym and workout, but I can't gain weight because I can't eat enough food to actually put on a lot of weight. My anxiety fucks with my stomach. So I can't eat a ton
>>
>>17511112
Yeah that's perfect.
>>
>>17511107
Can't say without knowing more. Could be anything. He could just be a bad texter. Or an asshole. Or he might have been legitimately busy. Or he had another girl for this time, and now they've broken up and you're the backup plan.

By all means go on another date with him if you want.
>>
>>17511118
I don't know, it seemed that he was going out of his way to avoid me specifically, like going to parties with our mutual friends but not inviting me etc. I think that he knew very well what he was doing.

But yeah, asking directly is probably the best advice. It's just that I am an autist, so these things are hard for me.
>>
>>17511120
>I do go to the gym and workout

What's your routine?
>>
>>17511131

Dumbells (flat, incline, military, shrugs), rows, leg press, pull downs. I know I've gotten stronger because I've been able to go up in weight. But I physically can't get bigger
>>
>>17511130
Just be ready to blow him off if he gives you a bullshit insincere reason

As a guy I would greatly appreciate if a girl I was liked was interested enough to ask me directly about something like this, so I would probably bend over backwards to explain the situation, whatever it may be. So if his reason is something along the lines of "oh work was rough lol" or something then it's safe to say he was just blowing you off because he doesn't give a shit
>>
>>17511138
Get on a real routine like Starting Strength and keep a written record of your progress along with what you eat

Trust me, once you start increasing your weights on the major lifts and making small gains you'll all of a sudden be able to eat more. You won't want to miss out on any potential gains by missing a meal. It will probably take a few months though to really get into a routine.
>>
>>17511107
I didn't think guys do this too often. Girls do this all the time, ghosting guys either before or after the first date.
>>
>>17511150

You don't understand. My anxiety destroys my stomach.

I went on a vacation last month. had terrible anxiety. Didn't eat hardly anything for 3 straight days. Literally, did not consume a full meal the whole time. I felt hungry, but when I start eating my body would reject it. im medically healthy. But it's an anxiety problem I have.
>>
>>17511126
>>17511140
Thank you for your advice. So I asked him and apparently it's because he "forgot." I doubt that's true (literally how?), but yeah, not gonna waste my time with him anymore. Still, it's gonna be fun seeing him every day at university.

>>17511154
Yeah, it seems that I'm just lucky. I could accept it as a karmic punishment, but I've never done anything like that to a guy. Oh well, no reason to dwell over it.
>>
>>17510156
If it's something minimal like a stripe, or going from dirty blonde to blonde for example, that's okay, but if you're dying your hair fully blue or pink or green or some shit then no.
>>
>>17511165
I understand, that's what I'm saying to start real weight training as a means of rewiring your anxiety to work for you

Instead of being anxious about being small which makes you not eat you should be anxious about missing a meal because that will keep you from getting big
>>
>>17511168
>forgot
possible.
Does he work in a field that requires him to daily stare into a wall of Greek symbols ? I had fun with a girl one day, then the next day I had to work on this new problem at work, when I came back to being socially active it has been a month.
>>
>>17511175

well, my anxiety comes from other things, but being small definitely adds to it
>>
>>17511168
>apparently it's because he "forgot."

Yea, that's complete bullshit. Even if he somehow did forget he would have contacted you and been very apologetic
>>
>>17511176
I doubt it. He's a college student just like me, so he had no responsibilities aside from his part time job. Plus, we've known each other for a while now and I thought that we were friends if nothing else, so this actually kind of hurt.

On the other hand, your work sounds interesting, anon. What do you do?
>>
>>17511107
He probably thought you weren't interested. Or maybe he was testing you to see if you really were.
>>
>>17511168
It could be that he also thought you were ghosting him. Before completely cutting contact, I make sure that I write another message 1-2 days later if I get the feeling a girl has ghosted me after a date. If she still doesn't reply to that one, then I assume she's ghosted me and move on.
>>
>>17511184
Classical Harmonic Analysis, plus some computational physics depends on industry demands.

Give him a chance.
>>
>>17511182
Yeah, that's my conclusion as well. I may be bad with people, but not as bad to believe that excuse.
>>17511187
>Or maybe he was testing you to see if you really were.
If that's true, then I'm glad it didn't progress any further because I am not interested in this kind of bullshit.
>>17511193
I doubt it since the last message was mine. Still, it's kinda sad that you have a modus operandi for such occasions. Do people really do it that often?
>>
>>17511203
I might sound a bit jaded about it because it's happened to me so much lately. No less than 5 times in the last few months, always the same:

>meet girl online or whatever
>have mutual interest
>meet on a first date
>after date, she writes back how she had a great time and can't wait to see again
>.......
>no replies from her when I try to set up next date
>write a few days later another message just to make sure she knows I'm still interested
>nope, nothing, ghosted
>>
Mostly for women:

I recently made an account on a dating page, but nearly nobody has visited my profile yet.

I am a 24 years old man, have put a nice pic of me up and filled out most of the questions, description options on my profile.

What am I doing wrong?
Pls give me suggestions on how to improve my chances that someone will text me on the dating site.
>>
>>17511225
Link to it? Cant say shit if I don't see whats wrong with it
>>
>>17511225
Pajeet ?
>>
>>17511233
>>17511239

it is in german, you probably would not understand,

but I can translate the statement about myself I put up and post it here if you'd want
>>
>>17511199
Well, I'm not going to pretend that I understand this, but good for you, it seems like a nice job to have.

And honestly, at this point, fuck him. I was already resigned to spending the rest of my life alone before I met him, so I'll just return to that plan.
>>17511214
That really sucks, anon. I hope that next time, you'll meet with whom it'll work out (or at least someone mature enough to explain why she doesn't want to see you anymore).
>>
>>17511241
Yes senpai
>>
>>17511239
poo in the loo yourself
>>
>>17511225
>>17511241

I'm a guy but I speak German

But the problem is probably just that women don't do that much reaching out on online dating sites since they don't have to. It's like an extreme version of real life
>>
>>17511225
Maybe try contacting women first? I don't use dating sites, but from what I understand, women generally wait to be contacted.
>>
>>17511243
>I was already resigned to spending the rest of my life alone before I met him, so I'll just return to that plan

there's no need to be that pessimistic, he asked for another date ? well if you aren't busy and don't have other plans then try to hang out with him once more, be sure to let him know how he offended you the last time.
>>
>>17511245
>>17511253
>>17511241
>>17511233
>>17511225

Personal Statement:

I find those statements quiete difficult to write since it seems to be impossible to give a detailed description without ending in writing a novel.
Therefore I'll just mention a few main points and invite you to message me and ask questions.

I am a student at an university and on my way becoming a scientist.

I am rather calm, but very curious and love to try out new things and learn something new.

I tend to prefere indoor activities like pc-gaming or watching tv series or movies but I also preform regularily sport likebicycling, jogging and strenght andurance training.

I am interested in various topics ranging from art over architecture to natural sciences, just to name a few. Therefore I like going to museums, theaters and I'd like to go visit a opra alwell.

I am looking vor a new acquaintance to go out and do something fun or interesting.
>sry for improper english usuage, did not care really for an ideomatic translation, also not every sentence starts with I in my original text
>>
i ve already broken up with my gf twice.
I need her in my life, and I figure it out once im out.

She calms me etc.
Is there a point on trying to confront her to give me one last chance , or 2 times breaking up , I should not get another chance?
>>
>>17511253
dann habe ich wohl keine Chance...
>>
>>17511270
>>17511277
>Therefore I'll just mention a few main points and invite you to message me and ask questions.

You are too passive. You come across as dull and weak. You are putting the burden of pursuit on them. But that could also come across as arrogance, like you are too good to for them and they should be trying to win you over.

I'm not trying to be mean I'm just being honest and harsh like most people are online so you know how you appear to them.

>I am looking vor a new acquaintance to go out and do something fun or interesting.

This especially makes it seem like you are desperate and will settle for anyone that will come near you. Even if that's true it's unattractive and they don't need to know that
>>
>>17511264
It's not pessimism, I don't really mind. Loneliness isn't that bad if you're used to it. Also I'm just not interested anymore after the excuse, I would be wasting both his and my time.
>>17511270
There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with it, but as people here have mentioned, women expect to be contacted, so you might want to get to it.
>>
>>17511298
or, you pointed out some problems, I can see that

what are your suggestions on improving my statement?

>btw, I am desperate since I have no friends...
>>
>>17511300
>Loneliness isn't that bad if you're used to it.
oh well I actually have the same view but I haven't met anyone like me before :) Good luck on your path.
>>
should i name my roomba bb8 or r2d2. or should i do some modifications and go with ig88
>>
Guys, thread is autosaging... move to a new one.
>>
>>17511325
This is the last one; the world will end before a new one comes.
>>
>>17511305
Don't include too much on your profile

Just have vague personality traits, hobbies and interests that would be attractive to the kind of girl you would want (also have in mind the kind of girl you want, don't just settle for the first girl that shows interest in you), if you want an adventurous/active girl then include how you like to bike and exercise, etc. Leave enough of your life a mystery so you still have stuff to talk about with her if you go out. You don't want to seem interesting online and then have nothing to say irl because she already knows everything about you (I'm assuming you're not good at small talk and keeping conversations going fluidly)

Also if you want success you have to be the one to message the girl. Girls almost never message guys. Be unique and interesting when you message them because you have to stand out from the 20 other guys who messaged her that day.

And MOST IMPORTANTLY, lose your desperation. Desperation makes you look weak and causes you to make poor decisions
>>
>>17511107
Hmm, maybe he was seeing another girl at that time and things didn't work out with her?
>>
Girls and guys

Is it acceptable to die alone?
>>
>>17511386
Yes.
>>
what's the post cap in a thread?
>>
>>17511457
Read 4chan's FAQ.
>>
>>17511472
thanks dipshit
super fucking helpful
if you know why not just post it asshole
>>
I started hanging out with an old friend again. He got married in the mean time to a girl he used to date. I was hanging out with him about 2 times a week and we started talking about some personal stuff like family.
I told him that I'd like to hang out with her as well so she joined us.
But whenever she had spoken to me, she was putting me down. Few times she mentioned my dad and our relationship which was a surprise since it's pretty deep for me and kind of a weak spot. I felt bad for days.
The more we hung out the more she was ruthless. Well then they both started constantly critiquing me and questioning my work decision. Even straight up laughing at my face.
Then I decided that it's not worth it and stopped seeing them.
Now when ever I bump into them she is making a joke out of me. Every time she is saying something about my appearance, always how I am getting overweight (which is flattering actually since I was insecure when I was skinny). She is actually pretty obese. I never said anything rude to her.
What the hell is going on here?
Thread posts: 370
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.