[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf of almost 5 years just broke up with me. It just didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 12

File: tumblr_madrakXPsN1r2g7mto1_1280.jpg (150KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_madrakXPsN1r2g7mto1_1280.jpg
150KB, 1280x720px
My gf of almost 5 years just broke up with me. It just didn't work out anymore for her and I'm devastated. We both cried our hearts out. Is there anything you can say or do to cheer me up or keep me from doing something stupid?
>>
i feel like shit because of a girl too

your situation outclasses mine by far though

but maybe it will make you feel better to know others are going through similar things at the same time
>>
>>17507791
I can tell you from an educated background:

Breakup is basically heroine withdrawal. I won't go into the details and lose you, just know there are highly addictive social chemicals involved in your pain.

This means two thing; one: it fucking blows, but it will pass. Completely.

Two: Advil actually does help. This is 100% legit, because chemicals.

Also don't drink it away, alcohol is a depressant. If you fill the hole with booze, by the time youre over her you'll be a hollow shell even if it seems to be helping.
>>
It's only emotion. It's how your brain is meant to react in this situation, but it's not constructive or helpful and it will go away in time. I know I'm stating the obvious, but once you understand it and accept it will be easier to control it. Finding something to take your mind off it helps. Start reading a book or playing a game, or maybe practicing a sport to fill in the time you used to spend with her.
>>
best thing you can do imo is just start dating other girls.

you will soon realize there are more chicks out there that are just as good as your gf.
>>
>>17507791
I came here to post this thread too. 4 years in my case.

Just believe it'll be better.

Tell me about it though. Can't hold it all in.
>>
>>17507828
You, look at this, too.>>17507816
>>
>>17507816

Okay, thanks, mate. I'll definitely keep it in mind. Rationality usually helps.

Not the first time I'm going through something like that, but this time I was utterly convinced that she's the one (bet that's what everyone says about every relationship ever).

>>17507802

Sorry to hear that. Best of luck to you, friend.
>>
>>17507828
Shit, man. I feel you. Don't know about the details of your specific case, but I can't even be mad at her. We both cried like shit and talked for nearly 5 hours. She said she still regards me as the most important person in her life, but she doesn't love me in a romantic sense anymore. Goddamn, boys, it physically hurts like dragging my balls through broken glass.
>>
>>17507834
Took an advil. Guess I feel something?

My biggest issue is that she was my best friend, and I don't have a lot of people I like. Which is kinda why I'm on 4chan.
>>
>>17507842
Yeah, dude. Really I want to highlight more than anything, the Advil. It's something I happened to learn in school and tell personal friends too.

They come back all like "holy shit homey I works!"

I didn't know during my last major breakup but I'm with "the one" now so I know for later.
>>
File: tumblr_myp8v1h2jA1r2g7mto1_500.jpg (49KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_myp8v1h2jA1r2g7mto1_500.jpg
49KB, 500x375px
>>17507816
Oh, and thank you for assuming I'm from an educated background. English's not even my native language. But at least I graduated from university.
>>
>>17507871

>but I'm with "the one" now so I know for later.
thanks for the cuckle, man.
>>
>>17507872
and that makes you better than the rest of us?

fuck off and die
>>
>>17507872
Bahaha I can tell your English isn't good just because I meant I have an educated background.

Your English seems fine though, I'm just teasing. Hang in there homey.
>>
>>17507879
nice try.
>>
>>17507884
ah, well, I just skimmed it. Happens to the best. I'm craving for anything remotely positive rn, I guess.
>>
>>17507861
Fuck that's basically it for me too. Except she just began to love me less. And she knew I was thinking about moving to her, so she chose.

I can't blame her, I've felt the ups and downs, but I still feel like it's all gone. I'm struggling to look positively on anything we did together, but I don't want to think I wasted... the time.
>>
>>17507791
I'm sorry to hear that OP. As guys above me said, it will pass eventually. I'm in a similar boat as you fellas, just know that you aren't alone.

Try to focus on something else. I found a big relief in running and working out. Playing vidya kinda helps aswell, but it reminds me of the times when I met her and when I didn't do anything else than stare into the monitor.

Anyways, talking to other ppl about it, or just talking or listening in general helps too. My steam name is Köpysson, hit me up if you feel like chat could help.
>>
>>17507861
Also op- the advil worked a bit, so there's that. Do you have anyone else you can reach out to? Issue with losing my best friend is I didn't like many other things, so I may need to change myself.
>>
it's gonna hurt
do something to take your mind off
time is the only cure (imo) for a broken heart
>>
>>17507982
Dude, pretty much the same for me. We wanted to move together (again) and there some ups and downs, etc. Now it seems to be all over. FML
>>
>>17508065
Yeah... It seems this is a common thing. My other friend did the same thing from the other end.

Fuck it, we can make it. Just doesn't need to be today. Maybe tomorrow.
>>
>>17507791
>5 years

Good.

Get out and try new things, try new girls.
>>
>>17508126
I'm quite afraid of tomorrow morning, though. When the realization kicks in.
>>
File: 1471230613919.jpg (61KB, 479x558px) Image search: [Google]
1471230613919.jpg
61KB, 479x558px
>>17508132
Well, there's nothing else left to do, I assume.
>>
>>17507791
I'm in your shoes, bro. got out of a 6 year relationship back in Februrary, but it still fucking hurts. Recently tried doing a one night stand with a chick, and I couldn't even get it up because I just didn't see that chick in the same way as my ex. Whole night was a mess. Just keep hanging with friends and find yourself. It'll take time. I feel better these days.
>>
>>17508249
You're not wrong. I just hope I don't dream of her.

But it has to get better, all wounds do.
>>
File: 1435549172391.gif (2MB, 250x311px) Image search: [Google]
1435549172391.gif
2MB, 250x311px
>>17507791
Sorry anon, that's really rough.

When I'm in a rough time I pray to Jesus and give him thanks for what he has provided, even if it's not what I want. Life goes on anon, you can do it. Plenty of fish in the sea as they say, even if you're still thinking of her for awhile. There's always better even if you don't feel like there is right now.

>doggy gif for your pleasure
>>
Someone Redpill me on this advil after a breakup
>>
>>17508766
Worked kinda for me

>>17508267
Damn, I was really hoping it wouldn't take that long.

More issues for you guys- can you even be friends with the person again, after so long and losing it all? Especially if they were your best friend...

Just feels like a waste, after all this time.
>>
>>17508779
It'll take time. Definitely don't try to be friends right off the bat.

I had a bad breakup with a girl at the end of college and we were only able to be friends after about 3 years
>>
http://neurocritic.blogspot.com/2016/06/advil honestly the best thing you can do is keep busy
>>
>>17508766
>any medication to help with depression
Nah anon, you're stronger than that. You could get hooked onto it easily if you associate it with something helping you out of sadness. Be careful. Exercise and keep your mind off that for now. Use your energy to better yourself.
>>
>>17507861
Im sorry dude but doesn't love in a romantic sense? Pfft. What a joke.
Id be cut for wasting 5 years but with an excuse like that, she's prob got another guy waiting. "Oh we will still have a connection"

That emotional 5 hour chat was just a momentary vulnerability that she will forget sooner then later.
>>
>>17507861
Stop cutting her slack and pretending she's all nice and stuff

She wants to fuck other dudes, fuck her and cut her off from your life. She's fucking scum just like my ex I hope she dies, stop fucking falling for the "women can do no harm" fallacy she's a fucking worthless whore and if you did this to her she'd make sure to tell all her friends you're an asshole

Fuck I'm mad, fuck women, fuck life, fuck this gay Earth
>>
>>17508838
Fuck oath dude.

Shit like this shouldnt even exist but what ever. Wqnt to go explore space but that wont happen in some of our lifetimes.
>>
>>17507791
Only time will heal you, but you must do the right things, go meet new people, talk to friends/family, you really must get it out of your chest. My ex-gf of 5.5 years broke with me 3 days after my birthday (1 month ago), she did it by message, everything points that she started to like this """"""friend""""""" of mine which I met February at the university and we started to hang out together, and now I have to go to University and see that guys on the phone (probably) texting her, but I'm doing okay, because it's the third or fourth time that she broke up with me because """"I don't give her attention and this guys is more interesting than you and after 1-2 months i will come back to you...""" This time will be different, she probably won't be coming back and I still like (I think I still love) her but I can't keep this shit, she was my best friend, but on reality, she just a whore that only thinks on herself... The second time we broke up she fucked her Kung Fu teacher, she was 17 and that guy was 30 something, and she only told me that after months that we were back together, so I just think on who she really is... And I just move on, I've did my mistakes but I never cheated or had interest in any other person in those entire 5.5 years. The only shit that I keep making is to stalk their Facebook, an hour ago I saw that he tagged her in a gif of 2 people listening to music and she replied with "aawww <3" but I can control the situation better... well this text is crazy now but I hope you can extract something useful from here OP, and we will make it, do the right thing and let time do his job.
>>
>>17507791
first, dont you cry infront of her,boy!
Second,rebound, fuck anthing, fuc an fucking goat if need be.
Third, ooo, i do hope you are on wrong side of twenties and if you are, WTF do you askin advices here, you should knowyour shit by now.
Forth, if third rule apply and if you were 5 years in
she is baby crazy so you probably dodged a bullet of your life.
Fifth, get some drugs,vidya and lock youreslf in for 2 weeks, only person you let in are hookers and dealers.
Dont wash or shave ,delete her number(do not callher),do not try to analyse why, she probably had this planned for overban yea(she probably sucks somone else dick for a long time=toothpaste does not help, strong mouthwash does)r. Hit her in the wallet, dont give her an fucking nickle(this will hurth her the most,any presents,rings,neclaces,smartphones,laptops,anything above 20$ you take(if she attacks you with :"immature" routine, say its for your new gf),TAKE!

After 2 weeks passed (those 2 weeks you spent closed in your house,smelly, unshaven,drugged and fucked by random hoes), shave, wash yourself, iron your warderobe(highly important),put some lotion and go out on Sun. That washing ritual will subconciously act as your pastrelationship.
This way you will lower your mourning period from up to 6 months to merely 2-3weeks tops,andv you will come out stronger.
>>
>>17507791
Why didnt it work out. Like why did it end? Were you distant or how long.
>>
File: 1464019873769.jpg (9KB, 349x314px) Image search: [Google]
1464019873769.jpg
9KB, 349x314px
>mfw there's all these men who have good intentions but all I meet are guys who treat me like shit. Why :, (
>>
>>17508060
only valuable advice here
>>
>>17509707
>i want a handsome guy with money

this is why
>>
It sucks now, but you need to move on. You shouldn't rely on someone else to bring your happiness. Co-dependence is not a good thing. Take some time for yourself, and then you will be able to find someone new who you are deserving of.
>>
>>17509516

dudewat
>>
Is there any good choice of music I can listen to in a situation like this? Or maybe some podcasts?
>>
File: mikey mike.jpg (100KB, 500x272px) Image search: [Google]
mikey mike.jpg
100KB, 500x272px
dark music helped me .. manson and deftones . i drank my self stupid for about 9 months but eventually i realised it wasnt helping . exercise was a great outlet and time really , the hurt and loss of a close person never really leave your mental 100% but with time you all will be fine . we as human are a lot stronger and tuffer than we even can imagine . life is what you make of it . no one promises it will be easy but you can make every situation better .
>>
File: adrenaline-deftones.jpg (157KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
adrenaline-deftones.jpg
157KB, 1440x1440px
deftones first album
>>
It sucks OP but as cliche as it sounds the only thing that will help is time.

Fucking random sluts wont help, nothing will help other than trying to move on with your life and not think about it.

Cut all ties and cement it in your head that no matter what you do there is no way that it would have worked out.

Worst part is not having someone to talk to at night, all them jokes you shared are gone and all that is left is a memory and feels.
>>
harden your heart , no more feels !

deft : adj.

neatly skillful and quick in one's movements

'deft ones' = deftones
>>
>>17510256
did the dark music thing after my last major breakup and felt that it was a very bad decision. i started listening to brighter tunes eventually. not sure if that really helped, but the dark stuff definitely wasn't doing it for me.
>>
i have no idea how i can go to work on wednesday. told my boss I'm sick, so I can stay home for two days, but on wednesday i gotta be there again.

i'm just a crying miserable piece of shit rn
>>
>>17510358
Tell us about it. It's easier if you just let it out.

>>17510268
It's sad, but you're starting to seem right. I used to think it was all bullshit, but now I'm definitely seeing that it's better for my sanity to just cut all connection with her. Delete her number, even though she was my best friend. Send her stuff back. It's just the past.
>>
>>17509707
You're attracted to douchbag mannerisms. All women are. It's nothing to be ashamed of.
>>
>>17510506

I still want to tell her so many things, but I'm not sure if I should contact her. We were always a perfect couple, but had to go through a long distance relationship for quite a time now. And I think that's what killed it. I want to convince her that it'd be like the good old times, as soon as we just live together again.

I suddenly burst into tears as soon as I'm not distracted anymore and have no idea how I'm supposed to leave the house like that.
>>
>>17510585
Fuck dude, it's the exact same for me. You're thinking that you lost someone perfect for you, right?

I don't know what to tell you. Just believe it wouldn't have lasted.

Don't talk to her again. It hurts more because she's more over it than you are. She had to get to the point where she wanted to move on, and you're at the starting line. Don't talk to her. Shes gone.
>>
>>17510629
ofc that's what I think. I know it's ridiculous to say after your relationship just ended, but it was not my first relationship and this time it felt so right, so different, so perfect. I'm still convinced that she's the one.
>>
>>17510963
Yeah that's an awful feeling. I'm sorry man.

I won't say don't try, but she's probably gone. And even if she wasn't gone, would it ever be fine again?

But honest, I'm sorry. For you and me both.
>>
Is there any movies to watch? Or maybe standup comedians? I honestly need distraction.
>>
>>17511028
thanks, mate. sorry for you as well.
I keep telling myself it can be fine again. It feels like i can tell from how the breakup went. But obviously I don't know. It's mainly wishful thinking.
>>
>>17511101
I'm a fan of muleny and his"comeback kid" thing, along with his other stuff. Aw fuck I just remembered I use her Netflix.

>>17511104
Thanks friend. I hope for the best for you whatever that might be.
>>
>>17511169

yeah, we share a netflix account as well. just one of the thousands of things that make me constantly think about her.
>>
Same thing happened to me in January, just under 5 years.

Best way to get over someone is to get under someone else.

Rebound fuck; no spending money or doing drugs.

Unless she's supplying.
>>
>>17507791
Nah. There's nothing anyone can say. Cry about it, even if it makes you feel like a bitch. It'll take time to get over, so just give it time. Just don't make your friends and family miserable in the process.

I know it sucks.
>>
File: Wants 2.0.jpg (49KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
Wants 2.0.jpg
49KB, 750x750px
>>17511250

Agreed.

The stages of grief are true.

Took me three months to get over mine but it was a HUGE stress relief and boon to my bank account.

Women are long term debt like buying a house or car.

All three build ZERO equity.

The may but not for many years.
>>
>>17511101
anyone got any suggestions?
>>
>>17511473
What kind of stuff you like? I watched a lot of stand-up... with my ex damnit
>>
>>17507791
Hey big fella. i feel you.
4 years month or so ago

Take up a hobby or a art martial or not.
Create something else in the same space in which you were creating bonds with your ex.

It will give you much needed social time and a outlet for whatever that "creating something with someone" feeling is.
>>
File: CTUSvkpUYAEuTf8.jpg (75KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CTUSvkpUYAEuTf8.jpg
75KB, 600x600px
>>17508710
Thats so fucking adorable.
Faurk.
>>
>>17507791
Been there done that but only for a year she wanted some things and i wanted another so our futures were not compatibles

Now for a moment realize that for the first time in 5 years you have time for yourself get a hobby ,hang out with friends you hadn't time to before jogging is a pretty useful way to not think of anything and do something good for your body plus endorphines that reduce drepresion and sad fellings check some good programs like c25k my point is think about yourself eventually you will get over it but in the mean time do something useful with that time.

and as some 4chan banner says
>Everything will be just fine
>>
Being on both ends here OP, I can tell you that it sucks, but you need to be strong and move forward. Do any little thing productive or anything that presses you forward. Do a new activity, meet new people.

Actually that's the biggest thing that helped me. Go find new friends and new people and just try and spend time with them and have fun with them. Go to parties and just meet people. Eventually you'll move on one way or another, Just don't think about her though. Unless the two of you agree to be friends, unfriend her and delete her. Say what you need to say to her but then after that move on.
>>
How do you do this while sharing custody of a six year old?
>>
>>17512440

I was thinking about something that's somewhat related to the whole topic. Like breakup-related stand up or something like that. However, nothing depressing, more like uplifting stuff. Podcasts or movies (besides Forgetting Sarah Marshall) are fine, too.
>>
My gf of 6 years did the same. I cried and hit the darkest depths of depression I'd ever felt. I thought my best friend dying was.thr worst feeling I'd felt, but I was wrong.

What I can tell you is that this pain you're feeling now will fade. So will the fear and even the anger. You'll emerge with a heart made or something sterner, a stronger mind and a perspective that couldn't have been obtained any other way. In the end my ex gave me an unintentional gift, and at the moment I moved on in my heart and picked up the last missing piece of myself, she started contacting me. And it took me a year to get to that place. It's unreal but I think someday science will prove something about humans and the ways out minds work that will explain why ex's always come back when you're finally over it.

I'm rambling but all I really want to say is that everything is possible, this isn't the end for you, and you both may get back togethet, and if you don't you, you'll still find something beautiful in all of this that fits right in your heart where the old shapes used to
>>
>>17513829
Wow man. My girl broke up with me, we had a fallout and I'm finally on week two where I can bear to be alone and so many girls are hitting my line. It's weird because the entire three years they never hit me up. What you're saying is completely true.

As to the OP, remember, you are a prize.
>>
>>17507864
This is a harsh circumstance you'll have to tackle. I was in the same shoes and isolation made my heartache linger for far longer than it should have, which is definitely something you don't want. It's like your mind turning into a broken record of the past. You'll need new people to enter your life.

Work on yourself and open your mind to new friends. It will be hard at first because you'll be comparing and others won't measure up to your former best friend. That's normal, just go with the flow and open your mind to new people.
>>
File: 1464903070405.jpg (37KB, 592x577px) Image search: [Google]
1464903070405.jpg
37KB, 592x577px
OP here, guys. There's still so much I want to tell her. Things she might not've thought of. Like the fact that we've always been very loving during our non-long distance relationship periods. I'm moving to a city close to hers because of work in one month. We'd be able to see us a lot more often and work on this. Everything came so suddenly. I feel that she's giving up too fast, because the long distance relationship ruined everything. But I'm convinced it'd be like previous times as soon as we can see each other again regularly.

I feel like I've told her during the breakup already, but I'm not sure if she understood. Should I message her the above explanation of my thoughts? Is it futile? Does it make me look like a poor cuck?
>>
>>17513956
Don't dude. Cut the ties and move on. 3.5 years 3 weeks ago. You don't deserve to torture yourself. Grow and move on. Don't focus on finding another person ND focus on yiu
>>
>>17507791

Just convert to Islam and let Allah show you the way. Maybe even go on pilgrimage to Mecca. Salam Heleikom Brother!
>>
>>17513956
Look OP, everybody that has been in an unwanted breakup know that feeling of "maybe if I tell her that she will change her mind". The problem is that it doesn't work like that, right now she made her own choice and nothing will change that. Talking with her will just make you look miserable and grabbing at everything to get her back. The answer is simple and yet really difficult to achieve: time. Wait a few month until you are no longer dependent on her (it doesn't mean that you won't love her anymore, but just that you can live a somewhat happy life without her), then if you still feel so strongly about her, that you didn't find another girl to make you feel different (each relationship is different and the kind of love that you give/receive doesn't have to be the same) and if she is still single and didn't hop on the first dick she saw, then you can give it a try.
But for now, take time for yourself and try to do something else, go to parties and get drunk, meet other people, force yourself to talk if you can. If you are more of an introvert, for now do what you like inside (vidya, read, series, etc.) and slowly try to get out. You seem like a nice and cool guy that can reflect on his opinion and I'm sure you'll find plenty of opportunity out there when you are ready!

Best of luck to you, brother, in these hard times, I promess it gets better.
>>
File: BiHuS4NCUAEN7IF.jpg large.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
BiHuS4NCUAEN7IF.jpg large.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>17514049
thanks a lot, friend. very helpful words. i'm going to keep those in mind for sure.
>>
>>17514049
It might be more than a couple months for most guys, don't think that something is wrong with you just because you still think about her 3 or even 6 something months from now.
>>
Listen to the song Dry Your Eyes Mate by The Streets. It's the song that his me home the most at the moment. I'm also going through a break up. We talked for a long time yesterday. We even used cams (no sexual things). There's a big thing that's bothering me at the moment. When she visited the last time we had unprotected sex. When I asked her if she was pregnant yesterday she said "It's non of your concern." What do?
>>
>>17507791
Meet friends, If you've got no friends make them, DO NOT isolate yourself
>>
>>17514466

hm, why would she say that it's none of your business? have you broken up already and just happened to have unprotected sex after the breakup? or are u still together, but she's behaving all weird, defensive and distant?
>>
If you feel like crying, cry. It's very important and you're not a pussy for doing so. Crying is an important part of the grieving process and actually causes severe emotional damage later on if you hold it in too much.

Also, if it hurts to think about something, think about it more. In the same way that the best way to get rid of a song stuck in your head is to go back and listen to it, the best way to move on from a sour experience is to experience it.

It all takes time. Some people take a lot, some people take a little. Don't judge yourself for dwelling on it for too long. Don't judge yourself at all actually.
>>
>>17507791
>We both cried our hearts out
why ? when I broke up with my gf it was the most peaceful experience ever.
>>
>>17515001

I forgot to say probably the most important thing of all: NEVER under ANY circumstances try to get back together. Only fucking idiots do this and you'll set yourself up for a secondary assfucking later on. Delete her number. No friends, no nothing.
>>
i havent technically broken up with my gf, but i feel like its coming. it started off with her saying she wants to "talk less" because she doesnt have much to talk about, but all i can think is that she has plenty to talk about, just with someone else....
i cant help it, this summer has been perfect for me i cant see where it went wrong. i mean sure there are some weeks where we dont talk much but after this short period things go back to normal. the past 2 weeks we had very little communication, either texts me once a day, or none at all. why would she tell me not to worry/overthink it if its this bad? she even said she wanted to watch a movie sometime last week but with very little texting going on it was hard to talk to her about it. almost as if shes avoiding it, who would do such a thing? its one thing to break up with someone, but its even worse if you lead them to believe things are fine.

i gotta stop before i ramble non stop... i just dont know what to do, if this keeps going on i have to confront her, but even that might not do anything
>>
>>17515024
not sure if kidding or not
>>
>>17516291
not
>>
>>17511281
Regarding that picture, do you not register the countless standards men have for women posted here is on this website every single day?
>>
>>17517132
>countless standards men have for women posted here
1. not being a whore
k. not being a whore
k+1. not being a whore
?
they look countable to me.
>>
>>17507791
There are roughly three and a half billion other women in the world. Better get started.
>>
>>17514996
We had sex before she broke up with me. There was no fighting during the break up. We spoke afterwards and she is being pretty normal in general, except on this point. I asked her again but she remains secretive about it. If I had to guess some possible scenarios a few come up: embarrassment, she wants to raise it without me, she's in denial, she's not sure about it. It's really weird to me how she's behaving about it though. I'm already pretty confused by the whole thing and this is definitely not helping.
>>
>>17518471
But you want to get back together with her? Or is it just that you feel responsible because you might've gotten her pregnant?
>>
>>17515393

Dude, same fucking deal right here.

A 2 year relationship and Im still seeing her once a fucking week. Have had chats about moving out as she lives with her dad still ( full depended on him... ) I have a job, I have a place. I've given her a fucking key also but she RARELY comes over now, in fact looking back, she hasn't surprised visited me at all. I'm the one chasing her. Almost a day will go by without a single message from her but of course, she has a lot of people she talks to on FB messenger. Guys / girls what ever. She doesn't work and she loves her space. When we are together though, it feels amazing, making her laugh and hanging out but after a day, a moody hits her and she wants space because I'm "exhausting".

Pisses me right off because here I am in love ffs and I know I'm in a world of absolute hurt soon because a break up should be immanent. I hope not but it seems ppl like these just don't want to be fixed.
>>
>>17507791

That's rough. Sorry to hear, man.

Try and do something productive with your time, I won't make any suggestions as to what exactly since I know nothing about you. It won't stop the pain but it can help with dulling it, anything's better than festering in your sadness. By all means, push out the tears when or if you need to, but your priority in general now should be growth.

Don't let her moving on stop you from doing the same, become a better person and live a life she'll be jealous she couldn't give you should you ever encounter each other again.

You'll be okay, anon.
>>
>>17517806
Great argument! How many of those are out of his age bracket? Or too far away? Or not single, and so on? Fuck off with that shit.
>>
Never had a bad breakup so idk if I just don't apply. Whenever I've been in this situation I was pretty depressed and bummed for about half and hour-hour. But then I realized that I was fucking free, I can go wherever I want, do whatever I want, free as fuck. I usually just turned that life is over shitty mentality and decided I should start improving myself in every way I can. Have a better temperament with people, learn new skills, be more active, eat better, just take better care of yourself and pick up new habits with your time be it better hygiene through wet shaving and other educated changes in your cleanliness, to how you dress or even do laundry.

If this happened to me (with serious gf of two years) right now, I would get the fuck off 4chan after finding a good laugh from some retarded greentext and start thinking of what I can do and change about my life. I'd research and try to start a good workout routine, pick up a new activity like rowing or biking. Hit up somebody you haven't talked to in a while and go to a party or some social event, have fun.

Endless possibilities anon, you probably have infinitely more time to yourself now too. Use that to your advantage rather than sulking on 4chan.
>>
>>17508046
>may need to change myself

Fucking this OP. Get the fuck off 4chan and start changing yourself. Be more individual and "you". This is the best step. Improve yourself and turn this into the best thing that ever happened to you. Be more spontaneous, try new things that aren't drugs or gay. Workout, dress better, start rock climbing, find a passion and pass time. Work towards your career more. Start going to the airport with essentials and ask for the cheapest plane ticket out of the country for the weekend. They can be pretty cheap. Doesn't even have to be out of the country, just ask for the cheapest plane ticket and take it. Go on an adventure.
>>
>>17507791

Turn that pain into motivation to transform your body dude. Trust me the chick will love you for it.
>>
>>17509707
because it's likely that those nice guys in your life are "below you" at least in terms of looks
>>
>>17507791

Eat. More. Oatmeal.
>>
>>17519921
>Turn that pain into motivation to transform your body dude.

Worked for my heavy bag and mma training (grappling, if thats mma)

But it was coincidence that I was in a training regiment and had an emotional situation, I'm not sure if emotional pain can push people in the first place to the gym to make those gainz

But yeah, Op, my fellow casualties of life, with your free time maybe explore a gym, you might enjoy it and It'll be addictive and replace some pain with sore muscles, high protein intakes and happiness
>>
>>17508838
I kissed my screen because of your post
>>
>>17507816
You've obviously never gone through true heroine withdrawal. This is an exxaggeration
>>
>>17507816
most of this is actually bullshit, advil is ibuprofen which is a NSAID and has no effect over neurotransmitters and in fact is harsh on the liver if taken like motherfucking candy, second yes it's true a break up is kind of a withdrawal but it's actually a process of emotional and psychological loss
>>
>>17518965
I don't have any hope in getting back with her, I just feel entitled to know to be honest. Is that selfish and is it actually her "right" not to tell me?
>>
>>17519176
hmm mine isnt really a heavy texter, nor does she talk to alot of people but it just seems strange that things suddenly changed a week after i come back from trip. Whats even more strange is that she has more free time during the school year then the summer... like i remember mentioning a movie to go watch a month ago, right after we finished watching it she brings up another 3 for us to watch. now i feel like the enthusiasm is gone
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.