[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does an inactive sex life affect the human body?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: va2.png (123KB, 243x208px) Image search: [Google]
va2.png
123KB, 243x208px
How does an inactive sex life affect the human body?
>>
It doesn't.
>>
>>17507761

as long as they masturbate it doesnt effect the body, for men.

women it does virtually nothing to.
>>
>>17507767
This. Though it definitely can have psychological effects on you if you live in a society that gives sex great importance
>>
>>17507774
don't know enough to comment on the body aspect, but when you masturbate, you don't get any ocytocin. just endorphins.
>>
>>17507795

interesting. im googling now, but for the sake of discussion do those do anything outside of our 'pair bonding' thing?
>>
>>17507824
i believe of the experience of intimacy is important for overall well-being.

this is coming from one lonely mo fug
>>
>>17507851

i feel like im the inverse of you. i get my sense of intimacy in non romantic ways, and dont really feel the need for a relationship. its been four years and im pretty comfy. but i do have a lot of flings, so perhaps thats why.
>>
>>17507866
I suspect the more partners you have, the less capable you become of forming a pair bond. It's just anecdotal, but it has been the case in my relationships. I'll never waste time on a slut, present or 'reformed', again
>>
>>17507909

i wouldnt disagree with that, i feel the more i sleep around the less i desire having a single partner. the last girl i dated i only dated cuz she was comfortable with an open relationship and was going to move in a year.
>>
>>17507761
You don't get pregnant, and... that's about it, really. And if you're male, that point is moot anyway.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.