[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF wants to dance "zouk"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: ZOuk.jpg (81KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
ZOuk.jpg
81KB, 800x600px
My GF wants to take "zouk" classes. It's a dance style derived from "lambada".

The thing is: Those classes are NOT at a gym or taught by someone attached to ethical principles of a pro "dance coacher", therefore, once the style is a "touchy" one, there's no guarantees that he will respect her.

Should I let her?
>pic related
>>
Well I can tell you that I wouldn't let her.

Then again I'm also a forever alone permavirgin that's insecure as fuck - so you might not want to take my input on this one.
>>
>>17507529
Dance is purely primal and non verbal communication. I don't suggest you learn zouk, but i recommend everyone here to learn how to dance. Being men, it teaches you how to lead being leaders. Women are naturally attracted to leaders.

It depends how satisfactory your relationship is, how hard this player wants to get with her, and how good he is
>>
>>17507541
Well, that got my heart out, man.
I was trying to not think like that, but... damn, it hurts to accept the truth.
>>
>>17507546
Stop, i dont want you to feel bad. That doesnt help. Please. It can be a vicious cycle.

Nothing might end up happening too. Theres gonna be mostly female in dance classes. Hope she only goes a few times because of how expensive dance classes are
>>
>>17507557
Ok, man. Thanks.
I know you're trying to help. I appreciate that. For real.
I think I have to work it out with her, desu.
>>
>>17507529
>Should I let her?
As hard as it may be to understand (it was for me, since I used to be stuck in the same mind frame you seem to be in), you don't own her. She has her own free will and is able to decide what she wants. Who are you to prevent anyone from doing something they choose to do if it makes them happy? What's the alternative? Threatening her? Putting your whole relationship at risk for her simply doing what she feels like? Let her see how insecure you are that other men are around her? I know these are tough words, but please, please take them into account.

Also, what's your fear? I'm sure she's old enough to know when someone is not respecting her, as you say in your post, and to act accordingly. What are you afraid of?

If you can't deal with her being around other men, it's only going to hurt you both greatly, because the reality is she WILL be around other men, and they WILL get inappropriate with her. The question is: can you handle that? Are you ready to be the bigger man? Are you ready to believe in yourself? Are you ready to trust her? These are all questions only you can (and must) answer in order to make your decision regarding this issue.

I wish you luck, regardless of what you choose to do in the end. Have a nice life.
>>
>>17507575
Man, I know about every single argument and question you presented here. Those words are not new to me, and yes, I have been thinking about this kind of situation over and over, for some times during my life. But you know what? It's easy for me to say them and understand that everyone is free, that I do not own her, but yet, when it comes to this, I can't help it but to feel insecure.
It sucks, it really sucks, but... How can I managed to control my feelings of disappointment and anger?
>>
>>17507586
I'm going to give you my own subjective, biased way of dealing with this type of situations, so please take it with a grain of salt, and only apply to yourself what really and actually works for you.

In my opinion, it's never good to be passive about this kind of intrusive, everlasting feelings and thoughts, and I think it's best to react to them actively, in order to deal with them as efficiently and smoothly as possible.

That being said, I (you) have two different routes you can take to tackle this problem: the low, dirty road, or the high, and clean one. These two both have to do with music, according to my personal theory. This means, what I would do if I took the low road is deal with my negative feelings by dwelling on them, hoping they will stop being as hurtful by "punishing" myself and therefore becoming immune through apaty over time, and listening to negative, ugly, violent, aggressive music, such as black metal, for instance. This usted to be my path of choice when I was younger, mainly. It takes time and effort to master, but is probably the most effective choice.

On the other hand, if I were to take the high road I would listen to positive, upbeat, silly, uncompromising music, hoping it will neutralize the bad emotions I have and make them go away, such as pop or rap, for instance. I used to do this when I grew a little older. Takes no substantial time or effort, but the effects won't be too long lasting.

As you can probably tell, both have their up and downsides, and nowadays I alternate between the two constantly, aiming to achieve a certain feeling of balance and stability in my life, as I came to understand how there's no light without darkness, and no darkness without light.

Let me remind you that this is a very personal approach, which might not (and won't) work for everyone, but the best I could do is tell from personal experience. If music doesn't affect you in such a way, perhaps try other forms of art, as a substitute.
>>
>>17507529
>allowing your property to leave the house
Seen this so many times before brother, this is how it always starts. First it's "I want to go outside", next "but it was too hot to wear gloves today", then "but the other wives are allowed just a scarf, why must I keep a veil?" and before you know it she's uploading images to a hardocre pay per view ankle site for the kuffar to pleasure themselves to.
>>
Can't you take the class together?

If your girl wants to dance, you should dance with her, mang. You'll like it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.