[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I accidentally slaves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 6

File: slave.jpg (246KB, 1279x720px) Image search: [Google]
slave.jpg
246KB, 1279x720px
So... this is going to sound crazy, but the tl;dr is that I accidentally bought a pair of slaves and don't know what to do now.

>Meet friend in college from North African country
>Make business arrangements
>Decide that a good step would be to buy a house there since property is cheap
>I buy what is basically a small mansion for the price of a middle class house in a small American town
>Notice when I'm buying that there is a picture of two women
>They're in several photos with the house but also in a photo by themselves
>Thought that they must be the owner's family
>Get there
>Nope
>They're fucking slaves
>Mother and daughter
>It's customary for nice properties to come with house slaves
>Between 1/6 and 1/5 people here are in fact slaves, mostly as a hereditary status
>The mother is youngish but aged prematurely from life as a slave being stressful
>The teenage daughter is hot as fuck and obviously terrified of me
>Guilty like a mother fucker when I catch myself staring at her (she knows)

I literally do not know what to do about this. If I free them then they're vulnerable, impoverished women in a society that thinks nothing of enslaving such people. They aren't equipped to function outside of the third world, and getting them a visa would be a bitch. Keeping them also doesn't feel right.
>>
>>17507401
Send 'em back home.
>>
>>17507428

They live in my house in [North African Country]. It is their home.
>>
>>17507401
this is where you show to yourself who you are as a person. you can't ask for advice here, that's the pussy way out, and anybody giving you advice in here is a moron, and they'd do you a disservice before they hear out what you want to do. take a stand anon, will you exploit them, or will you free them? I can give you advice on the latter

also you sound rich, can I have some money? I'm poor af
>>
>>17507434
Then what's the problem?
>>
>>17507444

>or will you free them? I can give you advice on the latter

What advice would you give on that?

>also you sound rich, can I have some money?

The house was only 200k. The average wage here for unskilled labor is $2 per day.

>>17507448

The problem is that I don't want this on my conscience.
>>
>>17507452
But it's their home too, they live there. You're going to have to grow up and deal with it.
>>
>>17507456

I could be content with just letting them live in my home in exchange for cooking for me or something. The major problem is temptation.
>>
Why don't you just let them live there for free and not make them your slaves as tell they they are free to do as they please

You might even get some fuck
>>
>>17507468

Free women who are born of slaves seem to wind right back up in slavery pretty quickly here when freed.
>>
>>17507452
no advice before I hear your final stance. make a choice and make it for good. what will you do? what do you seriously, honestly, think is the best possible thing that you would do, and that you want to do?

also 200k is a lot unless you got morgage but that'd be weird if you got morgage for a mansion in north africa with slaves. fuck I need money. but I guess that's another issue.
>>
File: OfbtR24.jpg (112KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
OfbtR24.jpg
112KB, 1024x768px
>>17507401
>I accidentally bought a pair of slaves and don't know what to do now

I love this board sometimes
>>
Ok, well the first thing you need to do is get them tested for STDs, those are super common in Africa.

Then it depends on what you really want to do.

Option 1) Congrats! You have a hot slavegirl you can fuck all the time, and she can never really harm you (may come with children)
Option 2) Marry her and bring her to the states on a visa, same hot girl, but she gets her freedom, but also the slight possibility of completely fucking you over once she arrives in America
Option 3) Release them and leave them to fend for themselves
Option 4) Let them continue living there as technical slaves to protect them, but basically let them be servants, pay them a good wage (even 10-20$ a day is a fortune there, let them have their own friends, families, kids, etc.
Option 5) Kill them to resolve the problem (option 3 is basically this too)

It's really up to you and your morals.

[spoiler] Personally I would go with option 4 if I could afford it, maybe with a bit of option 1 if she was into it.
>>
>>17507475

I'll probably keep them but basically let them be just house keepers. I might leave them the house when I'm done with business here so that they aren't impoverished though. Might try to teach the teenager to read and write.
>>
Also pictures are required OP.
>>
>>17507483
there you fucking go, my advice's that you don't need any advice man, you need someone to tell you to stop considering the other shitty options, and make you more convinced that you're doing the right thing. probably also to talk about it because this is pretty fucking weird... but comeon, you already know what the right thing to do here, and you typed it. congrats.

also
>CONSIDERING LEAVING 200K HOUSE TO PEOPLE
>NOT RICH
>PROBABLY DOESN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT 2016'S CURRENT AVERAGE FINANCIAL STATE
>NOT RICH
either you're full of shit, or you're one of the nicest persons I've met so far op, either way keep it up, I like the way you think.
>>
>>17507480

I'm probably going to try to go with 4, but I know that I'm going to be tempted to do one. Apparently the previous owner went with option 1 and got a daughter off of mommy, and now the cycle threatens to repeat.
>>
>>17507495
be their friend, grant them a life, teach them there's more to it than being a slave, free them as people first, and then give them the tools to be free. whatever it is, they're your responsability now man, and you can't look the other way. life gives us shit for a reason
>>
>>17507498
It is absolutely imperative that before you go with option 1 (which I would in no way fault you for doing, I mean, as much as I like to pretend I'm a wonderful person who would do number 4, I know that if I didn't fap for like 3 days I would be banging the daughter) you absolutely need to get her tested for everything. It's africa man.

Also pics.
>>
wait, what. slavery still exists in africa? i had no idea... im in a state of shock
>>
>>17507508

It's technically illegal, but virtually unenforced and unenforceable.
>>
>>17507498
still this guy >>17507495
it's normal to be tempted by option 1, but remember what you chose to do, and it should be easy to refrain, you don't want to hurt someone who's life has been sold away, when you know damn well you could give them a new one. she'll be scared of you, but make her your friend and NEVER EXPECT ANYTHING FROM HER, EVER, and she might even like you in the end. who knows. let's see how you play it douchebag. advice out. (unless u want to give me money then I'm still in)
>>
>>17507495

I inherited a few rental properties, but I wouldn't say that I'm rich.

>>17507500

I guess I can teach them to be free.

>>17507505

I feel like getting them tested is committing to fucking them.
>>
>>17507520
No. It's also committing to protecting your investment. They are YOUR property, and your responsibility. If they go off and infect some other guy it will be your head on the block in the end.

Another important thing to think about is the nationality of the previous owner. If they are from a first world country the daughter is technically a citizen of there, and it would be in your best interests to put her on a plane with a one way ticket back there before someone important finds out.
>>
>>17507526

They're local Arabs, I think more Berber than Arab.
>>
>>17507520
fuck it, advice guy here still, one more thing.. remember that even when nobody watches you... you watch yourself... freud and shit blah blah conscious subconscious conflicts, long story short, you don't wanna mess up and do something that you'll regret, or even worse justify yourself with, while you still know damn well you did something fucked up, that shit makes you dead inside. You're the harshest judge of yourself, even when you're in denial, being in denial fucks you up. The harder you justify yourself, the worse it'll come back at you.. such is life, and wisdom is in always doing what you think is best. okok Im overdoing it now
>>
>>17507520
Devil on your shoulder here.

When nobody's watching does it really count?
>>
>>17507536
yea read this
>>17507531

basic psychology
>>
>>17507544
It depends if he's actually OK with it or not.

In my mind, personally, if the law is unenforced and they are indeed his property, there is literally nothing wrong with him doing as he likes with them.

It really depends on your morals.

If you're a Christian or a ra-ra freedom person this will be different than me. In the DnD alignment system I am much closer to neutral or lawful evil though, so keep that in mind.
>>
>>17507550
it doesn't take a genius to see this man has morals, don't project your own fantasies onto him, he ain't you, and if you took the time to see that you wouldn't need me to tell you. Also you got a whole other set of issues, related to you colliding fantasy and reality, but the man's got his feet down to earth. we can talk about your issues in another thread buddy, I'm sure I can help.
>>
Best "good" option here is to keep them as maids or something like that.
Also

>ONLY 200k
If I had 200k I could live off investments without ever working and I'd have an income higher that 95% of the people in my country.
>>
>>17507558
I mean I know I have issues, I'm just saying what I know I would do, and I'm telling him that morality is completely relative, and that in the society he is currently living in what he is doing is NOT WRONG. It's only wrong in his head.

The only advice I can give is to do what he wants to do, not what he thinks his mother or America wants him to do. Maybe it will be what you are advocating, maybe it will be option 1, but it needs to be approached from a balanced viewpoint.

>>17507559
Where is that?
>>
Keep them to prevent them being re-enslaved if they are freed.

The phrase "the devil you know" also applies when you are, in fact, the devil.
You're the bad guy, but you don't have to be the baddest guy.

Getting there freedom will be difficult, and will most likely need some research on international laws. You will need to get them to a better country, which means you'll need funds, and knowledge of other countries immigration protocols.

For the time being, have the young one do the cleaning, and get the old one to help budget for the household (assuming she can do some maths), in order to save funds.
Don't push them too hard, for your own consciences sake.

Shit, do something to make them accept you more and fear you less too. Cook for them, instead of having them cook for you.
Tell them that they are your slaves FOR NOW, but you are working towards there freedom.
>>
>>17507570
ROFL man please, don't be on \adv\ I don't mean to mock you, I'm just saying god forbid someone in need picks up your trail of thought, good god they'll pick up your issues too!
>I know what I would do
relevance? you should be thinking about what HE should do, and again, he isn't you. Please stop projecting I beg you.
>Morality is completely relative
you forgot to add, "to me" not everybody sees the world as you do maaann, nobody's trying to change you, but don't try to change others. even if you said that sentence with "to me" then what's the relevance?? you should instead ask him what his views on the subject are if you wanna help.
>in the society he is living in it's okay
again man he didn't ask whether he could legally do it or not, by the way it's not legal, so it could bite him in the ass anytime, you have no idea how the society in south africa works, people use this shit to trap you and blackmail you all the time but, DONT MIND THAT, just remember that not everybody is okay with something just because a large number of people are!! again if you listened to him you'd already know that he has a problem with it, why you tryin to change people man? why you tryin to give others your views, even if you know they're malsane? you think it'll help a man who's troubled on a moral choice to say be opportunistic? god man, I could go on a lot in here but you should be asking for advice, you shouldn't be giving it!! I hope you don't perceive this as an attack, I'm just bored
>>
>>17507577
yea then in 50 years they'll make a movie about the guy.
>>
>>17507401
First things first, contact the embassy of your home country in this other country. Assuming for the moment that you are an American citizen, owning slaves anywhere is a serious crime (the same is true for most of the rest of the world). But the embassy understands that things like this do happen from time to time, and can help you navigate the legal complexities around this.

You should also contact an organization that deals with human trafficking. Technically you've engaged in this, but once the organization understands that you did not intend to buy slaves and do not intend to keep them, they should be willing to help.
>>
>>17507603
finally some advice that makes sense, I haven't been able to quit this thread for some reason even if op's gone.
>>
>>17507603
I wouldn't do this. Some attorney from the state department will want to nail your ass for an easy win.
>>
>>17507615
>Some attorney from the state department will want to nail your ass for an easy win.
First they'd have to extradite you, and I'm not sure the US has extradition treaties with very many slavery-practicing nations.
>>
>>17507633
Well, you would end up being trapped in a shithole forever, which is not what OP probably wants to be doing.
>>
>>17507636
>Well, you would end up being trapped in a shithole forever, which is not what OP probably wants to be doing.
Honestly, this is another part of what the embassy is for. To protect people who get themselves into strange and shitty situations. A State Department prosecutor is going to have trouble pulling rank on the Ambassador.
>>
>>17507683
You really think the ambassador is going to buy that bullshit?

That he whoops so accidentally bought a hot teenage slavegirl who totally won't lie to the ambassador that he raped her in hopes of getting a green card?

Don't advise anon to his death in state prison.
>>
>>17507464
So let me get this straight. 2 women live a life of relative luxury in a mansion with the catch being that they cook, clean, and attend to you, but you have a problem with this?

Furthermore, you want to Stockholm the daughter but feel bad because you also own her?

Seems like you might have a case of OPisaBitch.

Just befriend the daughter and bang her if it leads to it.

Also, in countries like that "freeing" slaves is usually tantamount to firing workers.
>>
Look at this cunt gloating on the internet. We all know you gonna fuck them in a three way fantasy deal. Fuck off.
>>
>>17507705
>You really think the ambassador is going to buy that bullshit?
Wouldn't be the first time something like this has happened. Hell, it would be significantly less fucked-up than most of the others.

>That he whoops so accidentally bought a hot teenage slavegirl who totally won't lie to the ambassador that he raped her in hopes of getting a green card?
Didn't you hear what he said about "not being equipped to function outside the Third World"? These two are way too institutionalized; a green card is probably the furthest thing from their minds.

>Don't advise anon to his death in state prison.
Federal, for something like this. Which is why I'm advising him on a way to stay out. It will go way worse for him if he's caught. Far better, then, to go to the embassy and make it clear that he only wants to do the right thing: to divest yourself of these victims of human trafficking without breaking any country's laws. With some luck, he may be able to get off with just a fine. Probably not less than that, because really, he should have known that this was coming. It should have been mentioned in the purchasing contract for the house.

This may not be possible, at least not easily. You may have to resort to something drastic like adopting them into your family, but hopefully it will not come to that.
>>
>>17507456

i think the best you can do is offer to let them live in the 'slaves quarters' without being slaves. can you offer them a small wage for being live in maids?
>>
Let them just live there as like, boarders? Like maybe let them live in their own section of the house. And have them do some kinds of chores to earn their keep and so they're not bored out of their minds. Can they legally own money? Maybe you could pay them too.
>>
>>17507401
Get a lawyer and ask them
>>
>>17508022
I don't think laws really exist there.
>>
File: prevalence_map.png (108KB, 605x276px) Image search: [Google]
prevalence_map.png
108KB, 605x276px
>>17507480
>Ok, well the first thing you need to do is get them tested for STDs, those are super common in Africa.
Not in North Africa
>>
>>17507526
Not every country has anchor babies. And if only the father is a citizen then it most likely doesn't matter. Only if it as the women would it make a difference
>>
>>17508672
Still something to be worried about I think.
>>
Just free them and pay them $2/day + room and board to work for you. The distinction between low wage employee and slave isn't much but it is important. Their lives stay the same but they're empowered with the ability to leave if they don't like the arrangement.
>>
File: peeking-around-corner[1].jpg (10KB, 114x220px) Image search: [Google]
peeking-around-corner[1].jpg
10KB, 114x220px
Could I do exactly what you did and get hot African slaves if I wanted to? Asking for a friend.
>>
What country is this?
>>
>>17507401
Mauritania, right?
Best solution is most likely to make them actual employees and pay them. Make it clear to them that they can leave if they want, and you'll hire someone else to replace them, but keep in mind that 99% chance they don't have anywhere to go, so for all intents and purposes they will just be paid slaves.

To do right by them, you'll have to talk to them, earn their trust, get to know them better and understand what their life situation is, what their goals are, etc, and try to help accordingly.

>>17507603
This isn't human trafficking, it's another phenomenon entirely, one unique to north africa and southeast asia right now. It's unlikely OP would get in legal trouble since the law on this is so fucked, and the state dept won't want to fuck up relations with these countries further by putting a massive spotlight on the practice and practically begging CNN, NYT, NatGeo, the Guardian, and everyone else to do even more front-page feature stories on it.
>>
File: 1394463374874.gif (3MB, 240x234px) Image search: [Google]
1394463374874.gif
3MB, 240x234px
FUCKING KEK
>>
What this >>17509609 anon said if you are not sick fuck.
>>
File: that's bait.gif (3MB, 300x252px) Image search: [Google]
that's bait.gif
3MB, 300x252px
>ctl-f
>no mention of bait
you guys...come on now.
>>
>>17509609
>the state dept won't want to fuck up relations with these countries further by putting a massive spotlight on the practice and practically begging CNN, NYT, NatGeo, the Guardian, and everyone else to do even more front-page feature stories on it.
You're assuming a vase like this would make news. Why would it? Embassies handle shit like this all the time; the slavery angle is unusual, but it's not like I'm telling OP to ask the State Department to overthrow the slavery regime of another nation, nor is it like they would try to do that anyway. Even if, frankly, it should be done. This is just one decent man trying to legally divest himself of some slaves he accidentally foubd himself in possession of. It need not be anything more.
>>
>>17507550
>evil
Bitch, you're nothing but a spoiled brat with severe autism if you seriously consider yourself anything in the DnD scale.
>>
>>17509477
>hot
The hot ones are usually white
>>
>>17510210
I think these would be arabs, which can be pretty cute.
>>
>>17507480
Option 4. Find a way to liberate them at some point.
>>
Hue. There was a thread back in the day about an Euro anon that bought seafront property in Tunisia that came with what were essentially slaves. I think he ended up doing something like paying them / having them pay rent for their quarters. They didn't have anywhere else to go.

>>17510210
Berbers are Caucasoid don't let /pol/ fool you.
>>
>>17507480
In reality option 5 is the most mature and realistic one. You are going to make the same mistake those liberals from 1900 did when they gave africans a chance. You cannot turn a slave into a great functioning human being. It's in their genetics to be slaves ever since the egyptian era. You cannot teach them, you have to change their neuronal networks which just isn't possible right now. We haven't evolved that much in biology, we didn't even manage to disable ovulation and sperm production. We are still using rubber balloons for god's sake! It's like we're savages.

I am sorry, but birth and death go hand in hand. Death is freedom from a miserable life as an african. By killing them you are freeing the conscience and letting it exist in a different body and life.

It is a very tough ideology to swallow, but it's also the most realistic one which brings insanely great results. You have to take care of a child even before its birth or it will end up being born with defects since birth.
>>
>>17507401
Oh shit. If you know you won't mistreat them and know they won't survive outside, why not just treat them respect and do general house work for free board and stuff
>>
>tfw no qt slave gf
Don't waste this opportunity, OP.
>>
Keep them as "slaves" don't send them out let them stay there and explain to them you're keeping them there but you're not going to beat them or hopefully fuck them but feed them get them clothes ya know treat them like a 20s housewife
>>
>employ them as house servants
>pay them some minimum wage for their work
>give them freedom to stay or go
>keep it civil and respectful

This is bait, but that's what I'd do in such situation.
>>
>>17511368
It really might not be bait. You never know.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.