[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gift advice, help!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (171KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
171KB, 640x1136px
I'm going to be visiting a girl who lives far away in just 2 weeks. She's a very important friend to me, and it'll be a very long time before I see her again. So I want to get her a meaningful gift.

I've been looking at these 2 braclets. I'll have them engraved.

Which is better?

1/2
>>
File: image.png (182KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
182KB, 640x1136px
2/2

We are not LDR. She's just a close friend who I really like. So I want this to be a friendship.
>>
>>17507318
That's very masculine. And an engraved bracelet is the sort of present that could go very, very wrong.
>>
>>17507318
Give her your hard dick fuck that shit bro
>>
>>17507324
>>17507318
Are you sure it's a girl you're buying this for? They look like men's bracelets
>>
>>17507327

wait.. Really? Why??
>>
>>17507341

The 2nd one literally says "Ladies"
>>
>>17507345
Really to what?
>>
>>17507349
I know, I can read. It doesn't look like anything a woman would wear except a stereotypical lesbian though.
>>
>>17507350

>engraved braclet could go very very wrong

Why? I just wanted to put some encouraging words on it
>>
>>17507363
God dammit.

Do you have any advice? I know nothing about this shit
>>
>>17507369
Because as nice of a thought as it is, no one wears bracelets like that. Plus, depending on what you get engraved, it could be really weird. And those bracelets look very masculine too

>>17507377
Jewellery in general isn't a great idea for a gift unless you know the girl's taste in it.
>>
>>17507390

Gah this shit is so stressful

I don't know what to get home. Last time we met, I got her a perfect gift. But I have no fucking clue what to get. And it's stressing me out since I go in 2 weeks. I don't know if I'll ever see her again, or if I do it'll be years.. I want to get her something special
>>
Excuse my typing errors. I'm stressed and on my phone. So autocorrect
>>
>>17507369
>encouraging words
"I hope Brads dick tastes good wish it was mine desu"
>>
>>17507413
If you have lots of photos together, make her a photo collage or a mini scrapbook of them?
>>
>>17507450

I don't...

a friend suggested I buy nice small picture frame, and when I get there have us get a nice picture together and frame it?
>>
>>17507466
That's also an option. If you have a day trip or outing to something planned, then take a nice photo there. That said, a photo of you together on display might be weird for her current/future boyfriends if you two are truly just platonic friends
>>
>>17507474

>day outting

We want to go hike up in the mountians for a day. That could be a good opprotunity.

>future boyfriends

I don't think she'd care. Because she has male friends that are important to her. So I don't think she'd tolerate a boyfriend that didn't respect her friendships.
>>
>>17507482
>I don't think she'd care. Because she has male friends that are important to her. So I don't think she'd tolerate a boyfriend that didn't respect her friendships.
It's not about that, it's more that it's just weird to have a photo of you and another guy just sitting on the wall or on a shelf if you have another boyfriend. And as a girl, I don't think I'D be comfortable with that if I was in a relationship.
>>
>>17507488

I feel like every good intention I try to make to get her a good gift turns to shit. I'm really stressing out right now.. I have 2 weeks..
>>
>>17507490
Two weeks is plenty of time. What sort of stuff does she like? Does she live on her own?
>>
>>17507493

She loves her dog, she loves adventure and exploring, she loves cooking food. Being with friends, traveling, music.
>>
>>17507493

She lives with family
>>
>>17507507
Maybe some sort of novel cooking equipment from Amazon then?
>>
>>17507513

Thing is I wanted to get her something more personal, that she can't get here in the US. She lives in Italy
>>
Those bracelets are ugly. Get her something kawaii that she can use every day.
>>
>>17507778

Some examples??
>>
>>17507534
We'll those bracelets she could easily get in Italy...

I think the cooking idea was great, it's thoughtful because she likes to cook, and I don't see how it can go badly.
>>
>>17508002
Hell, if you are decent at carpentry you can make a bowl or ladle out of wood. Or get one and personalize it.
>>
>>17508008

fuck that's a great idea... I wonder if there is any places online that can customize one and get it to me before I go
>>
File: image.png (275KB, 640x1136px)
image.png
275KB, 640x1136px
Like this?
>>
>>17508002
>>17508008

It's perfect!!!

That website customizes the way I want. And even gift boxes it

Thank you so much!!!! :)
>>
Question for ladies,
How can I bring up sexual things with a friend in a text conversation without making it sound akward?
>>
>>17508324

You're in the wrong thread
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.