[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OP is missing his ex. What do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1472328833238.jpg (14KB, 350x420px) Image search: [Google]
1472328833238.jpg
14KB, 350x420px
OP is missing his ex. What do?
>>
blah blah everyone does after a break-up or just generally, blah blah new hobbies, meeting new people to fill the void, don't try to find her in drugs though you fucking idiot (in advance)
>>
>>17507103

Block her on Social Media?
>>
>>17507108
not a must, well, Im sure seeing her on timeline and such can hurt pretty bad due to bringing back memories, definitely delete any pictures and things that remind you of her, if you really have to block her, do it
>>
>>17507090
Share your story OP. I recently split with mine and can't stop thinking about the better days.
>>
I feel you OP. I still think about my ex even after 4 years almost 5 now. It's driving me crazy waking up every morning and thinking about her or when I'm on work. I don't know what to do.
>>
>>17507153
How did you split? What have you tried to move on?
>>
>>17507415
>How did you split?
She just send me a text message one night saying we need to talk, so we meet and I asked her what's the problem, what can be fixed if she want's to break up and she keeps saying I'm a nice guy and that it's her problem exc. then after two weeks she left me over a text message, no explaining or answering my questions.

And a week later she was with another guy, saying how much she loves him and vice versa, I felt like crap, I deleted her and didn't hear about her.

And about a year (2015 sometime around august) she added me on facebook and we had a chat, not about our relationship just ordinary things, and later she told me one night that she had a pretty nice relationship before this guy, I was with her before this guy, but it has passed around 4+ years since we broke up.

I just don't get her, I'm aware I'm probably being used for her attention feeding or what not, but how can you be with someone 3+ years saying he's the worst person and that everyone else is better.

>What have you tried to move on?
I have hobbies, computers, friends, but dunno I still kinda like her, can't even be interested in other girls, It's kinda fucked up and I don't know why, and I wish I could fix it.
>>
The thought of them is not so much the problem. If they were important to you, you will think of them more or less. It's the pain and desperation, the withdrawal from being in love with them. You can think of some ways to treat pain and despair, some more positive, others more negative. Good luck.

Oh, and this may be stirring up some thoughts you have about the world or yourself that are not pleasant. Maybe you think that this is confirmation that people are untrustworthy, or confirmation that you are not desirable. Those actually are thoughts that need to be combated.
>>
>>17507639
>Maybe you think that this is confirmation that people are untrustworthy, or confirmation that you are not desirable. Those actually are thoughts that need to be combated.

>untrustworthy, or confirmation that you are not desirable.
How does one fix this? Should I seek medical help?
>>
>>17507680
medical help? no, you can find a counselor or a psychologist. If you start planning for your suicide or hearing voices, "medical help" can put you on drugs. They can also do more minor things you might want like a drug for keeping good 'n' stable, and maybe something for sleep.

Like I said, a counselor is a better idea. You can't medicate a specific thought/problem. The best thing to do is to solve the problem. Try to meet new people and have hope that not everyone is terrible.

There are a lot of circumstances going on outside of your knowledge and behind the scenes, little things in people's heads, factors you aren't noticing in your life and so on. The answer to this problem isn't as simple as, "Everyone must be a piece of shit," or, "I am a piece of shit." The facts just don't point to that, if you are rational about it.

If you normally aren't intense about rejection and other people, it should wear off as you find new things to do and quit longing for the ex.
>>
>>17507714
I'll have a deep thought about it in the morning and see what I can fix.
>>
>>17507740
sometimes you need to be in the right mood to really process what went wrong
>>
>>17507090
find someone else
>>
>>17507090
Watch this video of Africans dancing to gabber

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgDRbQITfk8
>>
>>17507597
You should just completely get everything that reminds you of her out of your life, man. Cut all contact with her and don't give her an opportunity to talk to you anymore.

I know it sucks and it's hard but deep down you know she's only using you to get attention. It's fucked up, but it's how people are.

Stay strong bro.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.