[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF has fucked monster cock, driving me a little crazy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Nestle-Bottle.jpg (159KB, 960x972px) Image search: [Google]
Nestle-Bottle.jpg
159KB, 960x972px
tl;dr: qt innocent girlfriend has hooked up with a guy with a gigantic dong and it's getting to me.

I'll start saying that I know I am/being retarded. My current gf has only been with a handful of people, I was apparently the only one able to make her come from sex alone, and she claims my size is perfect (a little under 7 inches, not that girthy). I've had no problems with insecurity at all until right now.

Like a fucking idiot, I asked her about the sizes of people she's been with, and she said her last hookup before me had a dick as thick as a water bottle, it took an hour to work in, and it hurt her so bad she nearly cried.

Awful, right? Yet despite that I'm still wrecked thinking that my size isn't doing it for her.

The last time we had sex I psyched myself out so bad that she started to feel loose and I couldn't stay hard, when before I knew this that wasn't a problem at all.

Why am I being stupid? How do I look at this to get past the mental imagery of a water bottle entering her vagina every time we have sex?
>>
Ha you got gaslighted hard bro. Youre basically her little bitch now mentally. Just break up with her.
>>
Theyve been trying for an hour, and all that came out of that was pain. Girls vaginas also expand as you go more into sex
>>
>>17507008
>I was apparently only one able to make her cum

No you weren't.

>Why am I being stupid

You're just inexperienced in sexual matters and believe size is the end all be all, it's not. Different people get off on different things. Her mental state is much more important to getting her off than the size of your dick.

You can't change your dick's size so don't even worry about it. Might as well be mad that you can't fly.
>>
>>17507023
Honestly could be. But her only long term bf had a small dick, so size couldn't be that big of a factor.

>>17507029

I said only one able to make her come from sex alone, as in PIV nothing else. Her past experiences were all either painful or with small dicks.

The rest is great advice, thanks. You're definitely right, alot of sex is mental state, as my mental state has severely fucked with my pleasure even though literally nothing physical has changed.
>>
It's tricky man and dick size is something most guys will feel insecure about at some point in their life. Tbh I have a water bottle next to me right now, and while having a dick that big would be cool for the "wow" factor it would be pretty impractical for sex with most girls. My dick is 6" and sometimes my girlfriend says she feels a pain in her stomach when he have sex.

As long as your dick is above 5" you can probably make girls cum, and for them mental factors and other things are usually more important than dick size.

All that being said my girlfriend has never been with a monster cock, so I'm sure that would freak me out too, but her last boyfriend was bigger than me. And it never really made me feel bad.
>>
>>17507050
Yeah she says I'm going too deep now and then as well, but it doesn't feel like I'm hitting anything... Now this has me worried that she was just saying this to make it seem like I'm filling her up or whatever.

Fuck. I gotta stop thinking like this.
>>
>>17507008
You fucked up bad.
By asking her the details, you showed that you are insecure, and I bet she saw your face drop when she did as you requested.
It doesn't matter to you that she says you are the only guy who made her come, you just had to hear if you were the biggest, now that you know you aren't close to being the biggest, you are only going to deem yourself to be not good enough, in time she will pick up on your insecurity, feel shit herself and the sexual side of the relationship will crash, with you trying to push her to new extremes so you can be "first" in as many ways as possible, being the first guy to ass/throat fuck her or wanting BDSM tier stuff, she will feel you aren't respecting her and she will go back to chad and his water bottle dick so she doesn't have to put up with insecure little bitches in the future.
>>
>>17507112
Damm. Well said.

Gonna screencap this
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.