[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please HELP (he is trying to trick me)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: despair-clipart-despair.jpg (19KB, 360x450px) Image search: [Google]
despair-clipart-despair.jpg
19KB, 360x450px
So I'm barely getting out of the misery that my family got me into.
Living with this dude that's accusing me of stealing his shit and 300 euros from his room.
He's the only one with the key from his room and yesterday filed a complaint with th popo.
I'm not in trouble but SO HARD LIVING with this asshole.
>>
>>17506954
What are your options?
>>
>>17506961
Well my uncle owns the house (but I still pay rent) and he's trying to get rid of him ..but he (like a stupid) signed a paper letting him stay more . till sept 15
>>
>>17506961
So depressing living in a house wih someone you hate and tries to trick you in some way.
I can't figure out his angle
>>
Assuming moving out isn't an option, keep all you have under lock and key, and don't share anything you don't have to share (like the bathroom). Depending on local culture, you may also want to shower at your friends' houses.
>>
>>17507003
pretty good idea.
Suck tho because I have to go to work in the afternoons and clean my clothes and stuff in the house
>>
Cheer up, he'll be gone is about two weeks!
>>
File: 500000.jpg (79KB, 560x538px) Image search: [Google]
500000.jpg
79KB, 560x538px
>>17507139
Yeah it's good that he's gonna go but till then I have to stay in the same apartment with a full on sociopath. And I'm sure he's coming with new ideas very soon. Fucker
>>
>>17507215
This is why we need the PURGE
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.