[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating minority women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: christi_starr.gif (851KB, 400x219px) Image search: [Google]
christi_starr.gif
851KB, 400x219px
I feel as if the typical laws of dating don't really apply to women who are minorities. For example, I live in Boston.

Dating white women seems the most typical and least head achey.

If you ever wanted to date a puerto rican or hispanic or black woman or something.. you are fucked. It seems as if shit "coffee dates" or "going for a walk" doesn't even interest women who are minorities. I feel as if I have to do really macho shit for them to even consider me.

I am by no means a "real ass nigga" at all. However, I do have a preference for hispanic women but I just find their dating habits really lack luster.

It seems like no minority women want a average guy. They are looking for like those stereotypical turbo thugs or something. I don't know how to describe it.

Am I wrong? Do the laws of standard dating just not apply to minority women?
>>
My gf is mexican, whereas I am white. You are overthinking it.

I am the first white guy to be included in their family setting, and really the only difference is you are expected to be more masculine. The girl doesn't necessarily expect it, especially if she grew up in America, but the family will.

Also, I am not a macho guy. I'm getting a degree in secondary education and write her poems and short stories and shit. But I do help out with family functions, taking her little brother to practice, etc.

So essentially yes, you are wrong.
>>
>>17506987

white dudes can date whoever they want though. Try being black.
>>
>>17507007
What are you talking about? White women love blacks guys
>>
>>17507054
$0.50 has been added to your paypal account
>>
File: white boys can't even compete.jpg (85KB, 634x539px) Image search: [Google]
white boys can't even compete.jpg
85KB, 634x539px
>>17507062
I'm not even memeing. Women think black guys are more masculine and have huge penises
>>
>>17506987
he's right, though im half mexican and a pussy ass bitch, and my gf is full mexican.

op, even though i'm a scrawny lanky dude they still accept me and shit. mexicans are nice as hell there's just a couple things you gotta do:

-if you get challanged by one of the males, just look them in the eye and don't be scared, it's actually not that hard, they just want to know that you're serious
-the dad will give you a talk, just be respectful and shit
-always talk to the mom and be nice to her
-when they offer you a beer, DRINK THAT SHIT! this is the most important thing and it's how they bond and shit
-just be nice to their daughter
-they won't even care if you smash as long as you actually like the girl, and vice versa

also, mexicans usually consider their daughters as adults if they're a normal mexican family. once the girls turn 15 they typically(if the family isn't dysfunctional) do whatever they want.

good luck op
>>
File: 1466734123897.jpg (287KB, 638x638px) Image search: [Google]
1466734123897.jpg
287KB, 638x638px
>>17507079
I'm a white guy. Do I have a chance?

I get on hit but I think it's because I'm wearing a suit and just coming out of work
>>
>>17506951
You're looking in the wrong places then.
>>
You don't want to date those types of girls. There is a video on YouTube called "why you should not date women Mgtow" the guy shares his experiences with both type of women those who like to go for a walk and those who like to go on expensive dates. It teaches a valuable lesson
>>
I see a lot of advise being given about Mexican chicks and I mostly agree with it. Only thing I'll add is that not all Hispanic women are the same. Mexican girls tend to be nice most of the time, Puerto Ricans kinda of thuggish, and Colombians very flirty. There's a lot of Colombian chicks near where I live, and almost all prefer a suave guy over a hardcore thug guy, but they also don't respond well to "innocent" or inexperienced men.

Know what kind of Spanish chick you got on your hands, and if she aligns with the way you are, it should be fine.
>>
>>17507154
>mgtow
mgtow thinking is pessimistic and dangerous in terms of it can give you a really fucked up mindset when interacting with women
>>
>>17507073
Wrong:
http://qz.com/149342/the-uncomfortable-racial-preferences-revealed-by-online-dating/
Have you even seen everyday black guys, as opposed to stars like Kanye West? They're not "more masculine", they can be just as fat, stupid, out of shape, lanky and/or ugly as white men.
>>
>>17507234

mgtow makes sense though. When you think about it. It allows you to understand what is going on and how the dating world is fucked.
>>
>>17507385
it comes from people who were burned once or had a bad relationship with their mother (especially in cases of divorce or child abuse) and then think that all women are bitches. call me naive but you can't just generalise half the population using cherrypicked cases of women screwing men over.
>>
>>17507385
"Making sense" is easy when you're willing to gobble up whatever their thought process espouses. Using such criteria, the voices inside a lunatic's head "make sense". So does scientology. So does pretty much every school of philosophical thought ever, even though almost all of it proved to be bullshit.
Things "making sense" has no relationship with things "being true".
>>
>>17507007
Trying being middle eastern faggot. Blacks fucked themselves for over 200 years.

I didn't do shit but I still can't get anyone but other middle eastern chicks to date me.
>>
>>17506951
Have sex with all races but only date within your race.
>>
>>17508134
I'm Egyptian. Didn't have any problems. Dated an asian, white girl, and another asian.
>>
>>17508159
Damn, I came off as arrogant.

Sorry, I felt like you were basically saying middle easterns can't get dates.
>>
>>17506987

Cuck
>>
>>17508574
Can't wait to further destroy the white race by releasing my white/mexican child into the world :^)
>>
yeah Im white and only get white girls, sometimes an asian girl.

probably marry an asian or indian with a similar type/level of education.
>>
I feel like minority women tend to fall into two camps.

In one camp, we have the kind that love the kind of guy you're talking about. They love that try hard macho shit that gets the guy to make some pretty stupid decisions.

On the other, there's the kind of woman that tries to get as far away from that shit as possible. I have a couple of friends in that camp. They try to act as white washed as possible and have reasonable standards and often dislike ghetto culture more than anyone else.

I'm painting with incredibly broad strokes here but those are my general experiences.
>>
>>17507297
he didn't say they are, he said women think they are
>>
>>17506987
Your experience with one woman has won me over, thank God your one-person testing group showed you, beyond a reasonable doubt, the truth.

Based off of the one post you made, I can discern, beyond a reasonable doubt, that you will be 100% unaware that this was all sarcasm so I'll tell it to you straight: this was all sarcasm.
>>
>>17508916
But you believe OP? I doubt he's even dated a POC.
>>
>>17507087
sorry for the late response but, absolutely. they love when guys wear suits. i got a job a couple of months ago and i gotta wear suits for it, and my respect in her family went up 10000000%.

they're cool with other races, just support the culture, try their food, and say you're not voting for trump lol.

i know it's a lot of family shit, but that's just the nature of hispanic families.
>>
>>17509461
I just assumed the suit turns them on more than white women because their men don't earn too much
>>
>>17506951
You're overthinking it, stereotyping, and being lazy.
I, as a black woman, think it's obnoxious when guys try to be hyper masculine, or try to show me they can 'be black too.' And what I mean by that is they're really trying to push the idea that they are tough and like rap music and they are 'aware' or social issues in the black community, and they can speak in 'ebonics.' It's just like..oh my god..stop. I'm weeaboo trash, I'm not that into politics, I am from the suburbs. I just want a nice guy who has a colorful personality and their own talents/hobbies/interests. Also educated.
However, coffee dates are boring. It's as boring as getting red roses and talking about football. Something more fun would getting ice cream or going to see an interesting site (free or not.)
The rules of dating a minority woman is different. You need to understand their culture, understand their parents may raised them to have certain dating standards, and you can't be saying annoying shit like...'chocolate queen.' Ew. Look in better places. Avoid the ratchets.
>>
>>17508622

Why don't you go to Mexico?
>>
File: 1470346070789.png (4KB, 320x288px) Image search: [Google]
1470346070789.png
4KB, 320x288px
>>17506951
Don't worry OP. First off, it's just a race don't over think it. They have no say over it, just talk to them like any other person.

Okay, I've dated Latina and black women before. One was really into literature and surprisingly shy. The other loved to drink but was a total "bro." Just take them out to some place nice and be on your 10/10 alpha/non-douche-tastic best. I've learned most people are shy and YOU gotta break the ice. Ignore stereotyping anyone. Everyone is human and we all want someone to love at the end of the day.

I'm a pale white guy with a Japanese fiancee. She's into sports, movies and electronic music. I've gotten so comfortable with her I always forget she's Asian and when I describe her most assume she's white. Because when you think Raptors and Cubs Fans you think 5'2" first generation Japanese/Americans... My whole point is don't worry about the race, laugh about it if it comes up, be respectful. Don't be afraid to learn and grow.
>>
File: 1466810194819.jpg (66KB, 599x490px) Image search: [Google]
1466810194819.jpg
66KB, 599x490px
>>17507073
this is true.
>>
>>17506951
Wow. It's almost like each race has a different culture or something.
>>
File: 1471965841394.jpg (66KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
1471965841394.jpg
66KB, 960x639px
>>17507073
well most of them at some point wanted to try something big and intense. It's just a phase
>>
>>17508622
It's fine man. Mexicans have some Spanish blood anyway so they will probably be more like 3/4 white/European and 1/4 native.
>>
>>17511438
There's no difference between mexicans and spanish people except that one pretends it's better and the other doesn't care because it knows you're both garbage.
>>
Just be yourself OP...the fact that you have to separate women into categories is sad and pathetic. YES, there will be shitty women, black, orange, green, white and brown. But there will also be the opposite, so look for the right girl and you'll be fine. Coming from a black anon it's hard for me to find a nice guy to go out with who doesn't see me as a fetish or sexual conquest. Good luck OP.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.