[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

shy of black people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: what.png (131KB, 310x240px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
131KB, 310x240px
Can I make friends with urban black people, or is the disconnect too major? I mean black people with secure families and jobs, no "ghetto" shit.

I can hang out with the yuppies if I am willing to spend like 30% of my earnings, mere pocket change to them.

Actually, the statistic says they are only 17% here, but they are the people I see walking around and socializing.

TL;DR: I'm anxious to initiate conversation with black people. Please advise.
>>
>>17506906
Well they call eachother Monica allot so maybe try that.
>>
>>17506918
White people are named Monica too. It's just pronounced differently.
>>
>>17506906
It can go either way.

On one end, some are ratchet or americans with deep african traditions so if you act proper because you grew well(dont ever say fucking acting white) bitches WILL call you out on it.

On the other, theres other regular black people who are SURROUNDED by ignorant ghetto black people. They would appreciate you so much, cause all they ever want in life is to express their feelings and ideas. The people around them would tell "Maneee shut yo ass up, ma nigga, why you soundin white", in the most extreme scenario
>>
>>17506944
Wait op....are you black?
>>
>>17506944
I think black people are ideologically repressed, whereas white people are emotionally repressed. Maybe one can complete the other in a good way.

>>17506950
No, I'm not black. In that case, I would have a black family and probably not be nervous to talk to them.

I think a lot of them have the same problem I do. When we start talking, they take note that they are talking to a white person and then the conversation becomes unnatural. It can be a two-sided thing.
>>
>>17506944
I'm black and that's pretty spot on

>>17506906
>Can I make friends with urban black people
Yeah. Just talk to them, OP. Not a big deal
>>
>>17506906
most people in general are standoffish but cool if you're nice OP, same with urban black people.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.