[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my girlfriend tried to commit suicide because i canceled our

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

my girlfriend tried to commit suicide because i canceled our plans, and during the time we were supposed to hang out, there was a picture of my good female friend on snapchat (i was at a party).
what the fuck do I do
>>
>>17506807
Did you cancel plans with your gf so you could go to a party?
>>
>>17506807
Tell her family that she needs help. Drop her and move on. This shit is toxic and if you have any sense you'll follow my advice.
>>
File: 1447267023341.jpg (9KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
1447267023341.jpg
9KB, 260x194px
>>17506807
sounds like a keeper
>>
>>17506807
I'm sorry to hear that this has happened to you. But it sounds to me like you are in a delicate and dangerous situation, but not necessarily the one you think you are.

I'm afraid we need more information. What were the plans you cancelled? Why did you cancel them? How exactly did she try to kill herself?

>during the time we were supposed to hang out, there was a picture of my good female friend on snapchat (i was at a party).
This one doesn't sound like it's anything you need to worry about. "Dog years" is a play on an old rule of thumb that one year of a dog's life is equivalent to about seven years of human life (so a 2-year-old dog, for example, is a lot like a 14-year-old person). The picture is just a dark joke stating that the person is older than you'd expect a dog to live. I don't think you have to worry about your friend.
>>
>>17506816
>>17506919
We didn't really have any specific plans - we had been at the beach the day before and had casually talking about meeting up that night, we were both going out, but with different people.
Then I got too drunk to go meet up with her which I told her, she hung up and next morning a good friend of hers wrote and asked me if I had contact with her. Apparently she had tried to jump in front of a car.

The picture is just for attentions sake. By saying there was a picture of my female friend on Snapchat, I'm trying to explain her fucked up reasoning for trying to commit suicide..

>>17506818
That's what I'm thinking. Shit like this has happened before. She once cut her arm (down the road, not across) when I confronted her about a dude she kissed right in front of me (although after we had broken up, but still).
I don't think this is something that can be repaired any longer.
>>
Run, been there its a sickness, just get out off there, you don't need / deserve that
>>
>>17506807
>what the fuck do I do
Abandon ship mate.

Threatening to kill herself if you don't do as she wants isn't that different, from a moral standpoint at least, to her threatening to kill someone else if you don't do it - "pick me up at six or I'll shoot your brother". It doesn't take a huge leap of the imagination to get from that point to one where she threatens to take /your/ life for not doing her bidding. Whilst it's unlikley that your girlfriend could physically overpower you, I'm certain that if you threatened to strangle her if she didn't go to applebees with you, no one would tell her to give you love and support to make sure you're ok.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.