[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Productivity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

How do you keep yourself productive and organised?
How do you plan your meals efficiently and keep them healthy and cheap?
How do you keep your house clean?

>inb4 I don't
>>
>>17506564
I know this is shitty advice, but just do it for some time and you'll get used to it. Worked for me
>>
>>17506564

All these questions have literal books written about them.

All I can tell you, universally, is "You take the time to do it and condition good habits."

Eating right is a matter of knowing the basics of what "right" is, which most people have at least a vague idea of, and then doing that.

With keeping shit clean - as far as I am concerned, having the minimum amount of shit and not letting crap pile up (if you eat at your desk, immediately take the dishes out and wash them when you get up, etc).

Anyway, answering this is kind of pointless.

Talk about your problem areas if you want.
>>
>>17506573

>shitty advice

No. That's exactly what OP needs to do.
>>
also, alot of people forget to reward theirself for good behaviour. sounds like youre learning dogs tricks, well; its the same with humans
>>
>>17506564
My grandpa spent most of his life (about 50 years) on the Mexican Navy, and he retired as an Admiral (highest rank) a couple of decades ago
His advice:
>Write everything you will do tomorrow on a notebook
>Place that notebook somewhere near your bed, and make sure it's open when you place it
As simple as that
>>
>>17506601

You forgot the part where he pre-folded all his clothing to the point of his Sergeant measuring it with a fucking rules, dusted his living quarters and work-space for inspection, tucked in his shoe-laces, etc. It's pretty hard to be disorganized after the military. It is easy to become an "autist" though.
>>
>>17506579
>Talk about your problem areas if you want.
Well, I've been depressed for a while. Depression is in treatment, I'd say I'm almost over it, but new school year is starting and I need to start with the right foot.
I go through moments where I'm really productive, organized, my house is clean and I feel very good about myself, then I turn into a slob and I don't do much.

So I am wondering.
What can I do to maximise the stuff I do when I'm not feeling alright?

At the moment I'm trying with bullet journal (basically a list of daily tasks I write down every morning and I try to accomplish) but some days I'm too lazy to even take a look at it.
I did good for 2 months, checked my list every morning, planned things carefully and did everything on my list every day - then I had three bad weeks (stress for family related issues) and I feel like all the effort I put into it was pointless. Now I'd like to start over with the 1st of September. I'm already doing better, but.
I don't want to risk to get "three bad weeks" when I'm in school because three bad weeks fuck over my semester, and I need to do it right.

So I guess that my problem isn't really "how to organize shit" but "how to not lose control and fuck everything up".
>>
>>17506624

No one has an answer to that as far as I know. "Don't let the momentum drop" basically. Not much of an answer, but there are no tricks to it. It comes down to that.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.