[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever considered going to church only to meet women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 1417535369307.jpg (215KB, 795x960px) Image search: [Google]
1417535369307.jpg
215KB, 795x960px
Have you ever considered going to church only to meet women?

I'm thinking about doing exactly that.
>>
>>17506379
Absolutely not, those chicks are fucked in the head 10 ways from Sunday. Especially Catholic girls.
>>
>>17506387
>Atheists actually believe this
Topkek
>>
Nope.
>>
>>17506387

This.

>"Oh, you know, it was alright, just went to Church Sunday."
>nope nope nope noppedy nope
>>
>>17506402
Have you ever been to church m8888? I'm an atheist, and will admit not all christians are bad, but I'd estimate that about 75% of the church congregation doesn't give a fuck about the religion, and only attends church to be proper and look good in public.
>>
It really depends on the church, and you're going to have to be more specific than "crazy." Catholic women might be "crazy," but not in the way you are looking for. There are a few religions where the women are lost and easy to have sex with, but I'm wondering what is wrong with your confidence and/or personality that you feel more comfortable with this approach versus a more realistic one.
>>
I've thought about it. I live in a pretty small area in terms of population, so not sure where I'd meet women.
>>
>>17506379
My friend did that. And for a few weeks I sort of tagged along to see him in action. It was hilarious. He didn't get any pussy in the end, probably because the girls were like 17-18 and there were also their parents. He made his intention so obvious (which was funny) and I once told him he might as well announce "I've come to fuck your daughters" whenever he entered the church.
On a slightly related note, I flirted a bit with this chick who offered me some throat lozenges (I was recovering from a cold that day), pretty sure she didn't show me her tongue and sucked on that candy without any sinful thought.
>>
>>17506821
>I'm wondering what is wrong with your confidence and/or personality that you feel more comfortable with this approach versus a more realistic one.
It's not about the easiness of the approach as of it is about the women. I would like to met someone traditionally 'good', not what is seen as 'good' by most people. I suppose most people in church don't held themselves to traditional standards, but I have had enough of banging sluts, I want to date someone and I will not settle for a regular girl, they are not good enough for me.
>>
>>17506835
>I'm done banging sluts, I want a traditional good girl now, I deserve them and do not want anything else

This sounds a lot like the stereotype of the girl who's done riding the cock carousel in college and wants to settle down with a nice beta provider.
>>
Have you ever met religious girls? If they're not weird they're as boring as it gets. They still like the most basic of shit and have the same hobbies as normal girls, they just go to church on Sundays. Unless you're specifically looking for someone that shares your religious views, trying to get with a religious girl will be disingenuous of you and most people will be able to see through it.

Also there's more of the following than you think
>sister's friend is religious
>gets boyfriend
>they date for a month
>have never done anything besides hug
>he gives her a ride somewhere
>that somewhere was a 6 hour trip. One way
>they discuss whether they should wait to kiss on their wedding night
>after dating for a month drives 12 hours and discusses whether he'll even be able to give her a light peck on the lips

I've seen more of this "wait until to marriage to kiss" more often than I ever expected.
>>
>>17506864
how old is she?
it is odd, but I don't think is that bad for a teenager.

I won't be dating someone that young.
>>
>>17506883
20 or 21 I can't remember.
>>
>>17506379
Wait... jailed for real? A woman cry "rape" and make false accusation and pay for that? Justice finally became real?
>>
>>17506379
Try it if you need to, just stay away from the LDS Church please.
>>
Some women don't make false accusations for the sake of it. Just because there's a misunderstanding of who and where. Doesn't mean it's a lie maybe they had a bad experience and don't want to bring it up. Maybe they want to move on with their lives. I highly suggest you don't do that anon, it's not worth ruining someone's life.
>>
>>17507375
>Justice finally became real?
it is ONE case
this rarely happens

https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/news/929307/woman-jailed-for-fake-rape-claims-against-three-men-she-regretted-sleeping-with/
>>
>>17507398
I'm not sure where your comment about the pic end and when you start answering OP's question
>>
>>17507398
>maybe they had a bad experience and don't want to bring it up.
it looks like it was a fun experience

>When challenged, she admitted she had consensual sex with the men and made up
the claims because she felt regret.

>“The three men accused of rape were quite badly affected by the damaging
accusations and Dodd has never shown an ounce of remorse for what she put
them through.
>>
Pt. 2 out of personal experience I have never made an accusation about anyone and would never drag a stranger into it for no reason. Sometimes people look way to into things when it has nothing to do with them. It has nothing to do with anything it's irrelevant doesn't have shit to do with anyone I've come in contact with and please don't assume . I'm not that bad of a person
>>
>>17506849
but I don't want a provider.
>>
>>17506803
See>>17506402
>>
>>17506803
thats an even worse reason to go you fucking retard.

>i better keep pretending worshipping a sky faery so i can fit in with other people that i know are pretending to worship sky faeries
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.