[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normies tell me I am not entitled to a gf?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

Why do normies tell me I am not entitled to a gf?
>>
>>17506250
That's like the weirdest pepe I've ever seen.
As to your question... idk, not enough detail or information here, sorry.
>>
you're not
>>
>>17506255

But I want a gf. It's easy for you but not for me normie.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1471099236197.jpg (43KB, 534x488px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1471099236197.jpg
43KB, 534x488px
Trying to prevent the suffering of women and fix one undesirable aspect of your shit personality, I assume. But I doubt they think anything they say will have any real impact in you.
>>
Because you are a fat smelly neckbeard NEET.
>>
>>17506250
Girlfriends are not property. They are other human beings, just like you. They have their own feelings and ambitions. Just as any specific girl is not entitled to have you, you are not entitled to have any specific girl. Or even have one at all, this goes both ways.

A relationship is a mutual thing. You don't "have" a girlfriend in that way, you "have" each other. Not in a contractual way, it's something that two people WANT to do. Alice wants to be Bob's girlfriend, and Bob wants to be Alice's boyfriend. If that mutual desire is not there, the relationship is going to have big problems.

A girlfriend is not a right. It's a mutually-made decision, by her as much as you.
>>
>responding seriously to a bait thread
hello summer friends
>>
>>17506250
Because Nobody is entitled to anything fucklord
>>
>>17506250
Because dating is perhaps the last place where Darwin still holds sway. You are entitled to nothing you cannot earn. Your options are to improve or to be alone and if you choose to try to make a third option you'll find that more successful males are not kind.
>>
>>17506342
Dude, /adv/ is mostly bait threads that people then use to talk about the topic. Its okay, its an equal waste of time no matter what you do on 4chan.
>>
>>17506250
>>17506250
Because you are entitled to a bf.
>>
>>17506357
ik, im just fishing for butthurt responses
>>
>>17506342
I've met people who honestly thought like this. I know it's 4chan so 90% chance it's bait, but we don't need another incident like that narcissist from /vp/ who claimed that Pokemon ruined his life after "joking" about beating up his girlfriend.
>>
>>17506377
well you better get a big squad cuz the world is full of people like that. and they're only getting more common
>>
>>17506258
its not easy for anyone. the difference is that "normies" will put in effort while you're bound by your own insecurities.
>>
>be the entitled generation

>think people are entitled to everything, from education to free clothes

>they still don't care about the creeps who can't get gfs

Why do millenials hate robots?
>>
>>17506506
they dont hate robots. they are indifferent towards them because of their attitude. why help out another who has never spoke to you or asked for help? how is a normie even meant to know the struggle going on in a robots head. most normies think of robots as that weird shy kid in the corner, they look unapproachable, and anti social. also, people have their own problems, they dont have time to be helping others.
>>
>>17506506
People arent entitled to shit but the world's a better place when we support each other's struggles.

Anyway, as long as you just want a "girlfriend" in an abstract sense rather than trying to get to know many different women as individuals and trying to find someone who click with you personally, you're not actually mature enough for a relationship

Most channers are stuck somewhere around 14/15 when it comes to emotional maturity
>>
>>17506250
Normies don't wish bad things. Normies don't say meme things like "entitled". That are neo feminist and shit, not normies but sub humans. Everyone is "entitled" to experience love.
>>
>>17506250
>Why do normies tell me I am not entitled to a gf?
If I were to hazard a guess, it's because you're acting like think you're entitled, or that you COULD be entitled if you did something else or were something else.

This is not a personal judgment. You are indeed not entitled to a girlfriend. But this is not because of anything you've done, or anything you are: it's because girlfriends don't work that way. No one is entitled to a girlfriend. Ever. There is nothing you can do to change this.

The way to get a girlfriend is to convince a girl that being your girlfriend would be a good idea. But there is no "how" to this. It involves an intensely personal decision that is not yours to make. Actually it involves two decisions, one yours and one hers. But if you're asking someone to be your girlfriend, then you've clearly already made yours.

And really, that's it. You're asking "how do I get a gf", but there is no way other than this very personal interaction which, by its nature, is going to be at least a little different for everyone. You're not dealing with machines that can be controlled using fixed processes. You're dealing with people. But the way you go about it implies that you haven't quite gotten this yet. And so, you get told.
>>
>>17506647
>Everyone is "entitled" to experience love.
Nobody is "entitled" to experience love. You can try to convince people to give you love, but the decision to do so is theirs, not yours.

They make that decision based on who you are and what you do (or rather, their perception of who you are and what you do). This is why "just be yourself" is so common as advice: people don't usually like it very much when they find out that their perceptions of you do not match the reality, so it is important to present yourself without guile or mind-games.
>>
>>17506632

And normies don't support robots to get gfs.

>>17506696

Yeah, be yourself, said the rich 9/10 white guy with a good job and a 10 inch dick.
>>
>>17506696
Primary Meanings of
love
nv
a strong positive emotion of regard and affection

If someone can control and say if you are entitled or not to something like this, means that we are in a dictatorship state. So no, sorry, everyone is entitled to experience love.
>>
>>17506250
Because no one is entitled to anything..
>>
>>17506696
Here's some perceptions that really, really don't match reality. When just about any movie book or play you can name has a romantic subplot, where being selfless and open gets you the goods, no matter how far deep you are into nice guy syndrome, no matter how fat lanky gross or quiet you are. If I wasn't crazy I'd say the pop culture of my life has directed me one very specific and clear message, don't harass women, don't talk to women, don't even acknowledge them, just give everybody everything and don't worry one's gonna fall right into your lap just you wait! Every god damn song on the radio is about a relationship. How do you look at every single person you've ever known, all of them have experienced love a couple times over, and not get a sense of entitlement that maybe you desreve something too by now. You'd have a mental illness.
>>
>>17506843

This.
>>
>>17506843
It may be misleading, I agree with you on that. Society definitely warps your mind into thinking that relationships just come to good people when you really have to be an agressive person to make someone like you.

But at the same time I've never felt entitled. I look at how other people are, and realize that I'm not like them. I'm too unassuming and too laid back and girls don't like that and I just accept it. I wish I'd been conditioned to actually know what to do with women, but you gotta put in effort in the end
>>
>>17507235
>Society definitely warps your mind into thinking that relationships just come to good people when you really have to be an agressive person to make someone like you.

not the persons you're replying to. i dont know if this is true. im not really aggressive, and i always try to be a good person in front of a girl i am interested in, and i have had a few decent relationships. i think you definitely have to be confident and approach women but i wouldent say you have to be aggressive. i think when guys are aggressive it comes of as childish to any decent girl, and probably only works if the girl has issues. i dont know though, im just expressing my opinion, im no relationship expert.
>>
>>17506750
>And normies don't support robots to get gfs.
Define "support". Most normies, I think, do not mind the idea of robots getting girlfriends. In fact, I suspect that many of them actually WANT robots to get girlfriends, when they are ready, because it would mean that they'd finally gotten ready. And in that sense, normies really DO support robots getting girlfriends.

But it sounds to me like you're asking for material support. And that is notmsomething normies do. They don't, because they can't. The whole process of a couple coming together is a series of decisions, some made by each partner. But no one else is in the partners' heads, and without that, there is no possibility of material support. You are asking the impossible.

>>17506750
>Yeah, be yourself, said the rich 9/10 white guy with a good job and a 10 inch dick.
I see six guesses there. You are correct on three: I am in fact a white guy with a good job. I give you an F in profiling.

>>17506843
>Here's some perceptions that really, really don't match reality. When just about any movie book or play you can name has a romantic subplot, where being selfless and open gets you the goods, no matter how far deep you are into nice guy syndrome, no matter how fat lanky gross or quiet you are.
I direct you to the part in the credits where it is stated that these movies are works of fiction.

>>17506843
>How do you look at every single person you've ever known, all of them have experienced love a couple times over, and not get a sense of entitlement that maybe you desreve something too by now.
Perspective.

I've been where you are, wondering if I was cursed. The day I came to understand that I was the problem -that I had to change- was the worst day of my life: worse than being fired, worse than losing my house, worse than when my dog died. But literally everything began to improve after that. A year or so later I even got my first gf. This can be yours. But it starts, and ends, with you.
>>
>>17507439

>I had to change

Do you tell people that already made a lot of changes but can't get laid because they are ugly "just keep changing bro xd".
>>
>>17507315
Every girl who I am just a good person to (literally any time I listen to any one of their problems) just writes me off as a friend. At the same time, i don't know how to just be distant either. Only times girls have been attracted to me are when i was being a drunk dickhead but being sober I literally have no game
>>
>>17506321

Take note of this, OP
>>
Normies are disgusting OP
>>
>>17508268
>Do you tell people that already made a lot of changes but can't get laid because they are ugly "just keep changing bro xd".
I would tell them to slow down and consider what actually needs to be changed, since they seem to be missing the mark.

>>17508426
>Every girl who I am just a good person to (literally any time I listen to any one of their problems) just writes me off as a friend.
That's because you're not also showing interest. And someone who is nice to you but isn't interested in romance is, after all, a friend. They aren't writing you off; they're giving you exactly what they think you want. And what else are they to think?
>>
>>17506750
>And normies don't support robots to get gfs.
what do you want them to do, buy a pepe ribbon magnet and put it on their car? you gotta do that work yourself man
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.