[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

staring?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2016-08-11-13-25-17-1.png (760KB, 1440x887px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-11-13-25-17-1.png
760KB, 1440x887px
Im an 18 y/o female highschool student and i have very low self esteem, and i have a problem (at least i think its a problem) with staring at people. I feel guilty when an attractive guy catches me looking at them because they probably think its gross and weird and dont want me looking at them. I usually avoid eye contact with people because it makes me uncomfortable and i just feel like a creep. Is this all in my head? can other people in the room tell when im staring at someone else? Does that look awkward? Do you get angry when ugly people look at you? I know these questions seem kind of foolish but i think i have a tendency to over analyze things, idk i feel really pathetic and gross and ugly. Any comments are appreciated
>>
We all look at each other. No worries, anon.
>>
>>17506230
Come to /fit/, search the catalog for "plg" and come shit post with us there.

Only because you're a girl though, nobody else is invited.
>>
>>17506230
Most time its instinctual for someone to catch you looking. Just when you just stare, they just don't really care. They would be more happy if you walked up to them and talked because most guys are shy and have low standards.
>>
>>17506306
hmm this thread isnt really interesting, mostly just dudes talking about dude stuff.
>>
>>17506230
So my (female) friend told me she just sees it as a compliment when she's stared at. As for me (male), I just don't mind it. As long as It doesn't inconvenience me greatly they can do what they want
>>
>>17506230
Male here, I wouldn't get creeped out. You're a girl, us guys are not instinctively afraid of you the way you are of us.
>can other people in the room tell when im staring at someone else?
Depends how obvious/awkward you're being. I doubt anyone would take offense though.
>Do you get angry when ugly people look at you?
Not a bit. I may get confused if I can't tell why you're looking, but not angry.
>>
>>17506885
Instinctively afraid is a good way to put it. I cant even make physical contact on accident with someone in the hallway without my heart rate going up and getting super anxious and flustered.
>>
>>17506230
when i catch girls staring usually ignore them,but if i happen to look up by accident or something i will do something to break the tension and make it a little less awkward for her.

i recommend not staring because if you are staring,chances are other girls are staring at him all throughout the day,and that shit gets annoying fast.
>>
>>17506230
looking at someone is a gesture that doesn't imply anything. you could be looking at someone for a lot of different reasons, being angry because you're being looked at is incredibly stupid and pretending to know why someone is looking at you, or what they are thinking, or even what they are like as a person without knowing them first (and it takes along time to know someone) is pretencious and once again, really really stupid. you have no reason to feel guilty, what you feel isn't guilt, you feel like you're not validated as a human being, you feel like you aren't equal to anybody else, hence you come here for validation, but the only validation that matters that you'll ever get... comes from yourself. you have to find a way to realize that your phisical aspect doesn't make you any less as a human than any other humans.. but of course it doesn't work because you probably judge people also based on how they look, so it is a problem in your own character, girl, once you start seeing that appearance matters nothing, and it is just a little layer on the surface, you'll feel a lot better about yourself, and about growing as a person, rather than putting on makeup.

if you are hungry for the D though, go to the gym and get fit, believe me, guys like EVERY kind of girl, you can SURELY, find some D in your life, no matter how you look... hell even grannies get laid. even if you're fat, some people would fuck the shit out of you, if you're absurdely skinny, some people would fuck you like a doll, if you're fit but got an ugly face, there's a lot of gym people that would D the fuck out of you

hope this helps
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.