[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ziplock-Kun Help Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 561
Thread images: 115

File: Capture.png (50KB, 521x158px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
50KB, 521x158px
Today the legend of Ziplock-kun continues.
Kanon-chan is the cutest.
>>
>>17505699
That's not how you spell Hana-nee.
>>
Who /hana/ here?
>>
>>17505699
I sure hope someone is capping this story
>>
>>17505699
Archives:
http://desuarchive.org/a/thread/146167942/
http://archive.4plebs.org/adv/thread/17494532/
>>
File: hisakawa_tinn.png (202KB, 458x457px) Image search: [Google]
hisakawa_tinn.png
202KB, 458x457px
>>
Almost midnight.
Ziploc-kun is either having fun and put his thoughts and emotion in order or he is more confused than ever.

I need to sleep(also in japland) but want to be here when he returns.
The suffering
>>
>>17505919
>also in japland
Are there a lot of nips on 4chan? Why wouldn't you just go on 2ch (not like I'm telling you to leave, just feels weird).
>inb4 Kanon lost control and jumped him
>>
>>17505919
They've gone to get drinks, he'll probably post once Kanon is asleep.
>>
>>17505951
>implying she's not on top of him right now
>>
>>17505954
I didn't exclude that possibility :^)
>>
>>17505926
Not a nip just doing a year abroad. And my moon Rune capacity is not that great yet.
>>
>>17505745
You forgot https://archive.4plebs.org/adv/thread/17502301

Just for completeness sake.
>>
>>17505987
That one is linked though
The /a/ thread probably got purged to high hell
>>
>>17505290
Those eggs are terrible.
>>
>>17505994
They're not normal boiled eggs, if I had to guess they're chashu softboiled eggs.
>>
>>17505992
Over 400 posts were deleted in the original nee-san-turned-Ziploc-kun-blog thread. Thankfully, desuarchive has preserved it.
>>
>>17506003
>tfw the thread died before bump limit
Why do oneechan threads get no love?
>>
Kanon > Hana
>>
i don't have time to read through all these threads

can someone bring me up to speed on what exactly happened
>>
File: 1445315455124.jpg (58KB, 729x914px) Image search: [Google]
1445315455124.jpg
58KB, 729x914px
>>17506012
Thinking kanon is best girl
>>
>>17506016
Dumb memegirl.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-26-21-15-37-1.jpg (729KB, 1080x1090px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-26-21-15-37-1.jpg
729KB, 1080x1090px
>>17506017
>>
>>17505919
When was it confirmed Ziplock anon was legit? In the original /a/ thread, didn't he go quiet when he mildly contradicted himself saying tomboys weren't his thing, then said he was looking for a girl like his sister?

Been out of the loop and wondering how it followed on.
>>
File: 1471035462344.png (113KB, 763x652px) Image search: [Google]
1471035462344.png
113KB, 763x652px
>>17506016
>>17506012
>>17506016
>>17506017
>>17506020
>implying mere mortals have the ability to judge superiority between the divine
>implying Kanon and Hanako aren't both 100/10s so far above us it's like trying to eyeball which is bigger out of venus and mars while standing on them
>implying both of them aren't best girls

>>17506015
It really isn't that long.
>>
>>17505699
Just to bring newcomers up to date. Ziplock-kun (You don't want to know why he's called that) is a Japanese guy who lusts after his sister. Sister has been trying to turn him down kindly, with little success, and now she's tried to deflect him toward another girl, Kanon-chan. He gives us regular reports, and everyone else is getting their vicarious jollies waiting to hear if he eventually fucks his sister.
>>
File: 1470499187539.jpg (233KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1470499187539.jpg
233KB, 560x560px
>>17506025
It was never 'confirmed' he was legit but he did give us a bunch of photographs and a couple of shots of Fujiwara and one with a timestamp in the old /a/ thread
Also a bunch of photos in the last two /adv/ threads
Basically believe him if you want or don't if you don't want to but it's a great story either way and I'd read it if it were a manga
>>
>>17506009
People got turned off by the blogshit. There have been some 500+ reply oneechan threads on /a/ recently.
>>
>>17506034
It survived for a whole day after tho.
>>
>>17505919
>>17505926
>>17505951
>>17505954
>>17505957
>>17505984
Sorry for the long wait. I came back like 30 minutes ago from drinking and wanted to take a shower and stuff, though I once again didn't drink that much. Also, something happened which I don't know was good or not. My sister was already sleeping when I got back so I didn't want to bother her so I'm typing on the living room table. Anyways, I'll start with what happened at the basketball court.

Like usual, we played some pick-up basketball with just me and her. Kanon-chan was wearing a bandana (kind of like one of those that tennis players wear) whenever she played basketball that my sister bought her but aside from that was wearing her high school basketball uniform (the entire team, my sister included, got to keep the jersey as a gift for nearly winning the regional championship). We shot around a lot and I seemed to be missing a lot today. Kanon-chan kind of poked fun at me about it and I laughed it off. She made a joke about being the Japanese Kevin Durant and kept shooting around. While I was about to shoot, Kanon-chan hopped onto my back and said to carry her over to the basket so she could dunk the ball. So I carried her over and she did something vaguely resembling a dunk but still celebrated all the same. She got off of me to celebrate more while I decided to go pick-up the ball. I then felt her hands cover my eyes and she giggled and told me to try to shoot blind. I obviously missed but she said not to worry and to do the same thing to her. So I covered her eyes (and I'm sure she practiced this because there was no god damn way this should have happened) and she made her shot. She told me it was two for two on challenges that I lost and she said I owed her a dinner now. I found this funny so I agreed. On the way out, she put her shoulder around my shoulder and said that we made a better team than Scottie Pippen and Michael Jordan. So then we headed out to dinner, which I posted up earlier.
>>
File: 1470650648408.png (200KB, 346x318px) Image search: [Google]
1470650648408.png
200KB, 346x318px
>>17506172
Yeah this is past the point where she's faking it unless she's a massive manipulative bitch who toys with men like I toy with minatures
Congrats man, you've got a legitimate childhood friend in love with you.
>>
>>17506172
This girl is so fucking cute i cant believe it
>>
On the way to dinner, we passed by a lot of couples walking towards the beach with the guy usually having his arm around the girl's shoulder. Kanon-chan joked that she would never be able to do that because she was too tall. I wanted to tease her so I put my arm around her waist and asked her if she preferred that. Evidently, she wasn't expecting it because she was surprised for a bit but laughed it off. She asked if I didn't mind at all looking like a short guy next to her. I wanted to tease her more so I asked her if she wanted me to carry her bridal style through the streets. She knocked me in the head for saying that.

When we got to the restaurant, we ordered some ramen and Kanon-chan promised not to order too much. That being said, she ordered so many extra sides and noodles that she might as well have ordered a second one. We mostly just talked about our futures and what we wanted to do. I told her I maybe wanted to go and work for the government's foreign branch (I don't know how 外務省 translates over), while Kanon-chan said she wanted to help kids get better and her part-time involved her working with a lot of kids and she liked it anyways. I asked her if she liked kids so much then how large does she want her family to be. She laughed and said she would have liked 2 or 3 kids, preferably a mix of boys and girls because she said it was a nice balance. She asked me the same thing. I said maybe 1 or 2. Kanon-chan said that was fine too as long as they were one girl and boy. I asked her what she meant by that, and she soon realized what she had said and told me not to misinterpret it. I laughed and kept eating. Near the end of our dinner, Kanon-chan asked me if I had free time to get some drinks. I said that I didn't have a class on Monday till later in the afternoon so I might as well. She seemed really happy and said we should get going then.

So I'll post that next.
>>
>>17506172
Yes, good. Now order the least elegant meal possible for her, and make sure it's huge
>>
>>17506207
>外務省
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan
>>
File: 1472401238227.jpg (25KB, 800x609px) Image search: [Google]
1472401238227.jpg
25KB, 800x609px
>>17506172
>>17506207
>this family talk
>this Kanon-chan
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>17506207
>ziplock wants to be an ambassador so he can take Canon-camera all over the world
Nice
>>
>>17506207
No matter what I cannot lose to a Cannon, I must get through this and see my incest end
>>
Who k/a/non here?
>>
>>17506207
/teamhana/ here, but dear fucking lord if your sister wasn't feeling for you, Kanon-chan is a keeper.
>>
>>17506207
>>17506172
This is fake and gay
No girl can be this perfect in 3D
>>
File: cover.jpg (20KB, 200x256px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
20KB, 200x256px
This feels like im witnessing pic related
>>
>>17506235
They are japanese, by anime bloodline and genetics they are 2.5D
>>
os/a/nanajimi
>>
File: 1471052806770.png (140KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1471052806770.png
140KB, 320x320px
>>17506242
>tfw only Japanese males qualify for the Greatest Timeline and Harem King powers
>tfw only Japanese girls can surpass the limits of 3D
>tfw the nips were the masterrace all along
>>
Someone make a fucking manga out of this
>>
So we got out of the restaurant and went bar-hopping at like 9 or 10 PM after just going shopping for a bit for some clothes to kill time. I won't go into the details of drinking since most of the conversation was just on how our old friends were doing or how our parents were doing etc. Kanon-chan did seem to skirt around the topic of relationships a lot though. I'm not so dumb that I didn't see that she liked me at all, but I also didn't know if I was seen as a legitimate option or another possible failed date. Back to the story.

After about an hour or two of drinking, Kanon-chan (she wasn't completely drunk at this point but she also was starting to blurt out some stupid things like saying GOALLL whenever she drank sake) asked me what kind of girls I liked. I just told her someone I could have fun with and be both a lover and friend to. She hiccuped and laughed and I asked her what kind of guys she liked. She said a guy who she knew for a while, didn't judge her for her height, a good friend, and being handsome didn't hurt. I figured she was drinking too much and I didn't want her to get too much of a hangover since we had class the next day anyways. So I said we should probably head back and that I could help her get to her place. I think this was around 11 PM.

On the way back, Kanon-chan was leaning against me and singing songs very loudly in the streets. I tried to get her to be quiet because she might be disturbing the neighborhood. She said I worry too much. We walked a bit more and she asked me why I didn't have a girlfriend yet. She said I was an athletic, good-looking guy but it made no sense at all. I said because I was busy. I asked her the same thing. She said I already knew and it was because of her height and because she acted too much like a guy. She said it was her dad's fault that he wanted a son and essentially raised her to be super boy-ish until her mom added some female touch to it.

I'll post the last part then I'm going to sleep.
>>
>>17506207
>Kanon-chan said that was fine too as long as they were one girl and boy.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN
>>
>>17506256
>Kanon-chan (she wasn't completely drunk at this point but she also was starting to blurt out some stupid things like saying GOALLL whenever she drank sake)
Wew lads

>She said a guy who she knew for a while, didn't judge her for her height, a good friend, and being handsome didn't hurt.
>literally you
D U D E
>>
>>17506256
Late to this but how tall is this girl and how much taller compared to you?
>>
>>17506259
>She wants to have children with the same relationship as Ziploc-kun and Hana-nee (except without the incest)
>>
>>17506264
She's 181 he's 173
Read the story it's linked from OP
>>
>>17506264
He's 171cm while she's 180cm IIRC
>>
>>17506264
Ignore this >>17506269
It seemed I made a mistake.
>>17506268
is the right one
>>
>>17506269
No.
>>
>>17506256
It's a miracle she wasn't dripping through her panties with how wet she is for you
>>
>>17506256
You're kind of a retard, you know.
>>
>>17506256
>I also didn't know if I was seen as a legitimate option or another possible failed date.
What's that supposed to mean
To me it sounds like you're her ideal man to the point I wouldn't be surprised if she gauges other men in direct comparison to you.
>>
>>17506256
>I'm not so dumb that I didn't see that she liked me at all, but I also didn't know if I was seen as a legitimate option or another possible failed date
This guy is some kind of advanced version of the dense harem anime protagonist, holy shit.
>>
>>17506287
It's only painful to read now.
>>
>>17506287
equivalent exchange
In exchange for a top-tier sister and a top-tier childhood friend who wants his dick THIS badly he is cursed with Shirou-tier denseness
>>
>>17506256
>be dense
>get harem
It all makes sense now.
>>
>>17506295
>the only people with harems are those too stupid to act on them
It's like the mirror version of 'all the hot girls want the gays'
>>
We told him not to make any moves on Kanon-chan until he talks with Hana-nee, which I maintain was good advice. That talk still needs to happen.
>>
>>17506300
Ye but the problem is he apparently doesn't know if Kanon 'really' likes him when it's so obvious that she literally judges possible boyfriends based on how much they resemble ziploc.
>>
>>17506300
His heart still seems to be set on Hana-nee though.
>>
We got to in front of her apartment and she asked me if I wanted to come inside. I was obviously a little hesitant but then she frowned and shoved my head and said not to get the wrong idea and that she wasn't that easy. So we went inside and we sat down.

She sat her head down on the table and kind of kept rolling her head back and forth. I asked her she should be more careful with bringing in guys into her apartment when drunk. She asked me if I thought she was an idiot because she said aside from her father, I was the only other guy to be in the apartment. She made an X-shape with her arms and said in broken English "Girls Only Zone."

I joked and asked her if that meant she only saw me as a girl. She sighed and said that was obviously false. I decided to sit at the dinner table with her too because she was face-down on the table. I didn't know if she was tired or just depressed so I sat down next to her and patted her back. She looked up and she put her hand on top of mine and kind of squeezed it. She asked me if I thought she was pretty. I honestly didn't know how to answer but I went with my instinct and said yes. I told her she should be more confident in herself and that she shouldn't be so sad because me and my sister will be there for her. She sighed and said that sometimes she wondered about her future and whether or not she could cut it in medical school because of the competition. I told her she was one of the smartest people I knew and that she didn't need to worry. This went on until about 12:30 or 1 AM. I told her I needed to get back home and she said she'd be fine on her own.

This is going on longer than I thought so I need one more part because this last thing that happened I don't really know how to describe it.
>>
>>17506256
What about Hana-nee? I mean even if at end you go for the childhood friend route you need to at least give an end to the subject with your sister to move on, because since you guys are pretty close i don't think it would be ok if she "forget" or "ignore" her feelings.
>>
>>17506307
>but then she frowned and shoved my head and said not to get the wrong idea and that she wasn't that easy
> She asked me if I thought she was an idiot because she said aside from her father, I was the only other guy to be in the apartment. She made an X-shape with her arms and said in broken English "Girls Only Zone."
KANON IS CUTE! CUTE!
>>
>>17506307
Suddenly we sad cannon
>>
>>17506307
>She made an X-shape with her arms and said in broken English "Girls Only Zone."

Cute.
>>
File: 1470835767034.jpg (684KB, 1312x1692px) Image search: [Google]
1470835767034.jpg
684KB, 1312x1692px
>/mu/'s meme magic kills off famous musicians
>/tv/'s meme magic crashes planes
>/a/'s meme magic turns you into a dense harem MC stuck in a love triangle between two tomboys, one of which is your onee-san
What do you think /jp/'s meme magic does?
>>
File: 1471111933589.jpg (187KB, 602x663px) Image search: [Google]
1471111933589.jpg
187KB, 602x663px
>>17506329
Makes you inexplicably good at bullet hell games on lunatic.
>>
I'm sorry if the descriptions here are a bit bad but I'll try my best to describe it.

As I was leaving, I turned around and waved good-bye to Kanon-chan. As I was about to open the door, I felt her hand grab mine. I turned around and asked if anything was wrong. She looked at me for a bit and leaned into me and kind of pushed me onto the door. Her face was really close and I could feel her breath. She closed her eyes and I felt her lips press against mine. When I kissed Hana-nee, it was a quick kiss since I had no experience with it at all. With Kanon-chan, this was much warmer and I felt her warm lips against mine. I guess my lips moved on their own because it seemed really messy but I could feel myself also getting lost in mind while Kanon-chan's entire body was pressed against mine on the door. Her entire body was warm and her chest was pressing against my shoulders. In the heat on the moment, I put my arms around her waist while her arms were around my head. After I don't know how long, we separated our lips and Kanon-chan looked at me, before slowly backing away while her eyes got wider.

She looked really sad and kept saying sorry over and over again. She said she didn't mean to do that to me and that I probably thought of her as someone who would kiss anyone when drunk. I said not to worry at all. She said she never meant for her first kiss to be a drunk kiss. She started to sniff a little and I could see that she wanted to cry. I wanted to reach out to her but she wiped her tears and said I should probably go home. She said to please forget that this ever happened and went into her room and closed the door. I didn't want to make it worse so I left.

I'm going to go to sleep, but I legitimately at this point don't know if the one I have feelings for is Kanon-chan and Hana-nee. Maybe it's the beer talking.

I don't know if I messed up by returning the kiss. It seems like every girl I kiss ends up crying for some reason.

Anyways good night.
>>
>>17506307
>She looked up and she put her hand on top of mine and kind of squeezed it.
H A N D H O L D I N G
>>
>>17506355
P A N I C
A
N
I
C
>>
>>17506355
This time you can actually claim it's not your fault, since she pinned you to the door while drunk. Again, talk to your sister about this, chances are Kanon will tell her at some point. But make sure you establish that she was the one who initiated, not you.
>>
File: 1470523753576.png (152KB, 315x312px) Image search: [Google]
1470523753576.png
152KB, 315x312px
>>17506355
>he learned nothing
Well, at the very least it seems she was the one who kissed you first.
>>
>>17506307
>>17506355
G-guys what do I do, I think I'm a Kanonfag now.
>>
File: 1471124978277.jpg (12KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1471124978277.jpg
12KB, 184x184px
>>17506355
Poor Kanon, you can tell she wanted you so bad
>>
>>17506376
She was drunk! It doesn't count!
>>
>>17506355
I knew she was going to make a move on you, but I didn't expect her to go that far. Absolute madwoman.
That said
>Returning the kiss
WHAT DID WE TELL YOU, ZIPLOC
>>
>>17506380
Hana-nee pls
>>
>>17506381
He had very little choice, if he didn't return the kiss Kanon would have 'confirmation' in her drunk mind that he was disgusted by how 'easy' she was.
>>
File: MM1.jpg (157KB, 656x465px) Image search: [Google]
MM1.jpg
157KB, 656x465px
>>17506355
UH ANONS,

DOESN'T THIS FEEL LIKE WE'RE WITNESSING MOLESTER MAN BUT THIS TIME WE'RE THE WITNESSES
>>
File: 1471122751198.png (130KB, 249x241px) Image search: [Google]
1471122751198.png
130KB, 249x241px
>>17506355
>Kanon-chan crying over her spontaneous outburst of pure love
>that unconcealed implication that you aren't just anyone for her and are supremely special
>>
>>17506355
Maybe you should get off the incest thing and go Kanon. Realistically, Hana-nee never seemed like it could work out anyway.
>>
Holy shit Kanon-chan is so fucking cute.
>>
File: 1470574974339.jpg (75KB, 480x533px) Image search: [Google]
1470574974339.jpg
75KB, 480x533px
>>17506355
>Japanese college kid takes the first kisses of his older sister and childhood friend in rapid succession
>>
>>17506355
You have to discuss this with Hana-nee immediately. You probably should have woken her up. Make sure that you emphasize that she forced it on you by surprise by pinning you to the door.

>>17506401
If he gives up so quickly, Hana-nee will think his feelings for her were false. He has to make sure Hana-nee rejects him wholeheartedly before pursuing Kanon-chan.
>>
>>17506415
Would Hana-nee, who is sitting on the fence right now, not simply give up as soon as she hears of this with a feeling of having been too slow to act? What if it ruins the relationship between Hana and Kanon? What if Hana illogically blames ziploc in her heart for being too open towards Kanon?
>>
>>17506415
>Make sure that you emphasize that she forced it on you by surprise by pinning you to the door
That sounds like he's blaming Kanon.
>>
>>17506415
You make it sound like rape. Besides, why does Hana-nee need to know so urgently?
>>
HERE WE GO AGAIN. POLL TIME.

http://www.strawpoll.me/11100957
>>
>>17506420
>>17506428
She's very likely going to find out from Kanon-chan what happened. Better to sort out things quickly and avoid misunderstandings. Be precise, be honest, and work towards resolution.

>>17506427
Because he did nothing to invite it. The action was entirely based on Kanon-chan (and alcohol).
>>
A dedicated drawfag could make an entire manga out of this.
>>
>>17506442
It'd probably sell like shit in Japan though because they have shit taste. In fact that's Kanon's entire problem.
>>
>>17506442
Fat chance if /a/ janitors keep deleting the requests
>>
Just like with Ziploc before, that kiss was a bad move on Cannon-chan's part. What's with college students and not thinking before acting?
I mean, it could work out for her easier than for Ziploc-kun when he tried the same thing on his sister, but it also could entirely fuck over the long term relationship between the three of them.
>>
>>17506448
>What's with college students and not thinking before acting?

Have you never been to college before? You don't even need booze to make bad decisions. Shit, half my bad decisions weren't made at parties but in my dorm.
>>
>>17506448
Ziploc-kun didn't have the excuse of being drunk, to be entirely fair.
>>
>>17506448
>What's with college students and not thinking before acting
Kanon was drunk which probably helped
Also that's what college kids are famous for so yeah
>>
>>17506448
They are kids.
>>
>>17506448
>What's with college students and not thinking before acting?
Lad college kids who think before acting are exceptional rarities, especially when the topic is love and relationships
Fucking hell you don't even need to be drunk or anything to ruin your relationship with someone over facebook or some shit
>>
I want to cum inside Kanon-chan.
>>
So I was actually Team Hana-nee before, but I just feel so bad for Kanon-chan now.

Plus, Kanon-chan is also a tomboy, a childhood friend, and I bet Hana-nee would love to be an aunt to the kids from her little brother and best friend.
>>
If this becomes a manga like Molester Man, what should the title be?

Ziploc-kun?
I'm in love with my Nee-chan and her Best Friend?
The Kanon by Pachelbel?
>>
>>17506466
I don't actually know Kanon but if she were the emotional type I'd be honestly worried about her killing herself

>>17506463
Fuck off

>>17506473
I went on an internet forum to blog about my oneechan and ended up in a love triangle with her best friend!?
>>
>>17506473
Kanon in D Minor
>>
File: 1471026810931.png (211KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
1471026810931.png
211KB, 327x316px
>>17506475
11/10
>>
File: 1465675865154.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1465675865154.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>17506475
10/10 you faggot
>>
>>17506473
Ziploc-kun no Densetsu
>>
>>17506475
>>
File: 1471642380370.jpg (32KB, 358x358px) Image search: [Google]
1471642380370.jpg
32KB, 358x358px
>>17506475
We are in the presence of genius
>>
>>17506473
Would these posts be meta commentary in adjacent panels to the events happening?
>>
>>17506475

NOICE
>>
File: Merry (4).png (70KB, 258x205px) Image search: [Google]
Merry (4).png
70KB, 258x205px
>>17506475
Impressive.
>>
File: 87.png (409KB, 447x413px) Image search: [Google]
87.png
409KB, 447x413px
>Kanon-chan
>Part-times at daycare
>Is childhood friend
>Is tomboy
>Is taller than most guys in Japan
>Is athletic and plays basketball
>Drunk kisses Ziploc-kun
>Wants to be a doctor
>Wants to have three kids

Dude, Ziploc-kun, if you don't marry Kanon-chan, I'll kill you
>>
>>17505926
>inb4 Kanon lost control and jumped him
Well shit. Someone saw it coming.
>>
Kanon is second choice ziploc
>>
>>17506524
>2nd
t. Hanafag
>shipping wars over a fucking "real" life story
It's in our blood I guess
>>
File: 1404963521550.jpg (15KB, 553x351px) Image search: [Google]
1404963521550.jpg
15KB, 553x351px
>this entire story
>mfw my life
Tuck me in. Let me die.
>>
>>17506569
I won't tuck you in but you can die with me.
>>
>>17506475
My fucking sides are in orbit. 10/10
>>
>inb4 Ziploc-kun is some manga author feeling out how popular a storyline might be
>inb4 Ziploc-kun is a creative writing enthusiast practicing on an English imageboard
>>
>>17506581
Hey
If Jace Connors was fake who fucking knows what else could be
Shit maybe 9/11 was an inside job after all
>>
>>17506581
>He's shilling a newly-released VN where all routes feature tomboys, all best girls and no shitty tsunderes
>>
>>17506602
>implying I wouldn't go for the unseen imouto route regardless
>>
>>17506588
>Jace Connors
Fuck you for making me remember that shit and laughing at five in thee morning
>>
>>17506602
I wouldn't call that shilling, I would call that preaching.
>>
>>17506355
Oh geez, the drama writes itself at this point. I can feel the "hnnng" in my greasy little heart.
I could foresee the final playing out something like this:
(Cue the dramatic music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sgQOBJrPnI )
"Hana-nee, I know you always try to make others happy. But right now, in this moment, I need you to be more selfish than you've ever been in your life. Right now, Kanon-chan is hurt and alone. I have to go protect her smile, just like the older sister I admire would, just like the woman I love more than anything in the world would.
But, if Hana-nee's selfish request is for me to stay with her. If granting that small thing to Hana-nee would make her happy, I'd stay here, no matter how long that is.
I'm not so arrogant as to think I can create a scenario where everyone is happy, but I can't just stand by and let my indecisiveness hurt everyone around me. So tell me, what is your answer Hana-nee?"

TL;DR
Even if you can't choose both, you better make one of those two happy Ziploc-kun.
>>
>>17506609
>"Hana-nee, I know you always try to make others happy. But right now, in this moment, I need you to be more selfish than you've ever been in your life. Right now, Kanon-chan is hurt and alone. I have to go protect her smile, just like the older sister I admire would, just like the woman I love more than anything in the world would.
>But, if Hana-nee's selfish request is for me to stay with her. If granting that small thing to Hana-nee would make her happy, I'd stay here, no matter how long that is.
>I'm not so arrogant as to think I can create a scenario where everyone is happy, but I can't just stand by and let my indecisiveness hurt everyone around me. So tell me, what is your answer Hana-nee?"
Thats awful m8
>>
Ziploc, you are living in one of my animes. You better not fuck this up and make at least one of them happy.
>>
>>17506603
>imouto is a tomboy; sees oneechan as role model
>>
>>17506355
Bro cmon you're never going to make it if you keep choosing the beta way out. You could've fucked her.

I used to be a hanafag but I'm definitely jumping ship. Kanon knows what she wants, so give it to her. It's your sisters fault she'll miss out because she couldn't decide.
>>
File: 1470648105382.png (662KB, 611x617px) Image search: [Google]
1470648105382.png
662KB, 611x617px
>>17506609
>"Hana-nee, I know you always try to make others happy. But right now, in this moment, I need you to be more selfish than you've ever been in your life. Right now, Kanon-chan is hurt and alone. I have to go protect her smile, just like the older sister I admire would, just like the woman I love more than anything in the world would.
>But, if Hana-nee's selfish request is for me to stay with her. If granting that small thing to Hana-nee would make her happy, I'd stay here, no matter how long that is.
>I'm not so arrogant as to think I can create a scenario where everyone is happy, but I can't just stand by and let my indecisiveness hurt everyone around me. So tell me, what is your answer Hana-nee?"
This is why you are not the harem protagonist.
>>
>>17506609
Wait so if Ziploc-kun rejects Kanon for Hana-nee, what excuse is he going to give to Kanon? That he's in love with his onee-chan instead?
>>
>>17506614
He has a point, though. For her own good, Hana-nee needs to make a selfish decision.
>>
>>17506622
It's worded horribly though. More importantly Kanon knows exactly what she wants. Hana-nee is indecisive but more importantly can easily rationalize her emotions to say 'no'.
>>
>>17506619
Don't be a fucking moron; Kanon-chan would have been disgusted with drunken sex.
>>
>>17506629
>not sobering her up with the power of the cock
>>
>>17506628
>It's worded horribly though
That much I can agree with. My point is that Hana-nee needs to come to that decision after contemplating it deeply.
>>
>>17506621
That's much easier. It'd be just a common rejection, there's no need to make Cannon aware of the fact that he loves his sister.
>>
>>17506631
>power of the cock
This shitty doujin meme has no place here.
>>
>>17506640
But Kanon is really close with both of them. If he does go with Hana-nee I have a feeling she'll be able to tell that the relationship between them has changed somehow.
>>
>>17506643
This entire fucking story is basically a non-h doujin m8
>>
>>17506644
She may have an intuitive sense but she could never get any evidence on them that would suggest anything beyond a close sibling friendship unless Ziploc-kun and Hana-nee fucked up and exposed themselves.
>>
>>17506636
>>17506628
>>17506620
>>17506614
>Consensus is my "shitty vn" style of prose sounds like a shitty vn.
Well, I may not be as articulate in my native tongue as Ziploc, but at least I can be self aware I suppose.
>>
>>17506643
But it's clear she wants him. He should dump the ideal of getting at Hana nee because she's to indecisive. He could fuck Kanon chan every night like you know she wants him to, but instead hes trying to fight an uphill battle for his sisters feelings.
>>
>>17506664
More like Kanon feels like the clean way out of the problem of incest just not being a thing in real life.
>>
>>17506355
I think you should let Hana-nee know about what happened from you before she hears it from Kanon. What you two will actually talk about depends on your own feelings, whether you still want to go down hana route or if you want to switch over to kanon route
>>
>>17506664
See >>>17506415
>If he gives up so quickly, Hana-nee will think his feelings for her were false. He has to make sure Hana-nee rejects him wholeheartedly before pursuing Kanon-chan.
>>
>>17506664
>>17506674
Now if Ziploc has strong feelings for one over the other then this obviously doesn't apply but
I imagine that if he's mixed on the matter, it's much more workable to swap to Kanon instead of pursuing Hanako, because Hanako has a clear rationalization - we're brother and sister, and even if we feel this way it's simply not possible for us to act on it. Kanon just has a crushing sense of defeat because the guy she thought looked at her differently from everyone else just ditched her for...apparently no one?
>>
How are the chances that Hanako will spill everything about her kiss to Kanon?
>>
File: 1470618143316.jpg (86KB, 568x767px) Image search: [Google]
1470618143316.jpg
86KB, 568x767px
>>17506701
>Kanon admits she kissed Hanako's little brother while drunk
>Hanako feels guilty and also spills the beans
This sounds disturbingly likely
>>
>>17506581
I'd buy his manga.
>>
>>17506701
>>17506706
That might just fuck over everything we're speculating about and end up making the Cannon end not much of a "easy way out" as we thought. Seems like your battle is just beggining, Ziploc-dono.
>>
>>17506706
>>17506720
Okay then, how do we mitigate the damage a potential night of "Girl's Talk" could do for Ziploc-kun's budding romantic prospects?
>>
>>17506728
I can't think of anything
This is like Climb fighting an angry Albedo after insulting Momonga.
>>
>>17506728
As mentioned before, by talking with Hana-nee before Kanon-chan talks to her.
>>
File: a7fb88784af14d8983a699506b4610d0.jpg (441KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
a7fb88784af14d8983a699506b4610d0.jpg
441KB, 1280x1707px
Ziplock new fag here.
Why do we call him Ziplock?
>>
>>17506752
I know fuck-all about /adv/ customs, but on /a/ it's usually considered common courtesy to read the thread before posting. See >>17505745.
>>
Would Hana-nee or Kanon-chan be a better wife and mother?
>>
>>17506825
Nee-chan sounds like the perfect mother to me.
>>
I'm sure that Ziploc-kun never said about this or maybe no one asked but
How big is his sister chest?
And the childhood friend?
>>
Cute transfer student when?
>>
>>17506442
>>17506442
This should happen. I would buy it.
>>
>>17507085
I mean they're Japanese so probably flat as a board
>>
File: HEAVYBREATHING.jpg (103KB, 474x465px) Image search: [Google]
HEAVYBREATHING.jpg
103KB, 474x465px
>tfw Ziploc-kuns story made me break my nofap
>tfw ive fapped to oneechans for 4 days straight

>>17507085
I had also just realized no one had asked about this most important of details.
>>
File: 1419402597840.jpg (40KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1419402597840.jpg
40KB, 535x577px
>>17506268
I wish I had an Asian girlfriend who was 6'0 too.
>>
File: oirirage.jpg (254KB, 676x641px) Image search: [Google]
oirirage.jpg
254KB, 676x641px
>mfw I went to go post on /a/ and realized ive been banned for shilling in the drawthreads since yesterday
>>
I want his sis to win.
>>
>>17507353
Me too
>>
Jesus, I feel that this is going to be the 3rd OTP pair I will lose for this year. The third!
I am rooting for the sis, but I know it won't happen.
>>
So, do you guys thing Ziploc-kun is sleeping in, or do you think he's getting into deeper shit right now?
>>
>>17507804
I hope just sleeping in and not getting into deep doo-doo
>>
hana-nee x kanon-chan otp
>>
>>17507822
Completing a perfect triangle.
>>
>>17507804
Or he could be getting into Kanon.
>>
>>17507804
>>17507820
Sorry guys I woke up at like 9 and am having breakfast with one of my classmates. Another thing is Kanon-chan texted my sister and asked to have lunch with her. My sister is already out so honestly I have to hope for the best.

I'm just going to eat my breakfast and enjoy it for now.
>>
>>17507804
It's 9AM monday, he's probably at Uni or something.
>>
>>17507860
He said classes are later in the day.
>>17507859
>already away
We pray for you.
>>
>>17507859
Where's your other sister during all this? Has she noticed anything?
>>
>>17507859
Text your sister that you need to talk as soon as possible.
>>
>>17507859
>Another thing is Kanon-chan texted my sister and asked to have lunch with her. My sister is already out
Oh man, we can only hope now.
>>
>>17507859
oh what the fuck i was like "this is chill" but then i forgot that you and Kanon smooched mad hardcore
>>
>>17507859
Kanon-chan is probably going to tell Hana-nee about the kiss before you get to talk to her. This is not good. If Hana-nee confronts you about this, tell her that you wanted to talk to her in private, but you didn't want to wake her up and she had left by the time you woke up. And explain the events clearly.
>>
>>17507919
>Kanon-chan is probably going to tell Hana-nee about the kiss before you get to talk to her. This is not good. If Hana-nee confronts you about this, tell her that you wanted to talk to her in private, but you didn't want to wake her up and she had left by the time you woke up.
This, the kiss by kanon-chan really complicates things and can sorta force hana-nee into thinking you're not serious about her.
>>
>>17507919
>Ziploc-kuns continual fuck ups add more confusion
>Kanon-chan and Hana-nee increasingly see eachother as romantic rivals
>Ziploc-kun unlocks the secret yandere love triangle
>>
>>17508005
That's my favorite route, let's hope this gets interesting
>>
>>17508005
>>17508005
>love triangle involving yandere tomboys, one of which is the childhood friend and the other is the onee-chan.
Please, I can only get so erect.
>>
And still no information about >>17507085
>>
>>17508290
do you really think Fujisawanon is gonna answer that?

[spoiler]id be down if he did tho honestly[/spoiler]
>>
>>17508310
oh shit i forgot spoilers dont work on this board please dont hurt me
>>
>>17507859
"Girl's Talk" is absolutely HAPPENING.
Hopefully Ziploc-kun is protagonist enough for his relationships to endure what would be an extinction level event for anyone else.
I wish we could do something measurably good for him beyond just waiting for updates and telling him not to fuck it up.
>>
>>17508310
Why not? Its not like giving away their names. Anyone want to guess their sizes?

I want to say Kana-chan is around C, while Hana-nee is more like a B.
>>
>>17508397
>>17507085
This is a bit creepy but I guess anything goes here really since theres no chance of people stalking me. Kanon-chan I'm guessing is a B but I know Hana-nee is a C

I'm sure Hana-nee and Kanon-chan are mature enough not to overexagerate it.
>>
>>17508433
Not to overexaggerate the kissing situation. Not their cup sizes.
>>
>>17508433
In japanese cups?
>>17508442
I sure hope so, but you'll still have to do some explaining, good luck with that.
>>
>>17508433
Shit I was close

How long until you think youlll have to explain?
>>
>>17508433
wow you actually answered it. Well, that's interesting information. Thanks lad.
>>
>>17508448
I didn't even know there were different sizes in America but yeah I'm talking about Japanese sizes. There's a reason I saw Kanon-chan as a guy for a bit.

I honestly thought all Americans were just G or H cups
>>
the madman actually answered
>>
>>17508499
>>17508473
>>17508469
>>17508397
On a side note, there was an incident in high school when I was playing basketball against Kanon-chan and my sister that I posted up against Kanon-chan and basically felt nothing on her chest.

I joked I had bigger breasts than her and she threw the ball at my face the next possession
>>
>>17508509
What's your cup size?
>>
>>17508509
Pffft honestly kinda funny.
>>17508484
Nope, humans are a diverse bunch
>>
File: 1467077027038.png (56KB, 250x232px) Image search: [Google]
1467077027038.png
56KB, 250x232px
>>17508509

>I joked I had bigger breasts than her and she threw the ball at my face the next possession

is this a fucking anime
>>
>>17508509
>I joked I had bigger breasts than her and she threw the ball at my face the next possession
Absolute madman.
>>
>>17508484
>I honestly thought all Americans were just G or H cups
Fuck I wish that were true

>>17508509
MADMAN
>>
>>17508541
It would be AOTY if it was.
>>
Anons, is there a way to get to yesterdays thread?
>>
>>17508616
it's in the archive
>>
>>17506756
But we're not on /a/, are we?
>>
>>17508509

I wouldn't worry too much about Kanon-chan talking to Hana-nee, Kanon-chan is definitely ashamed of what happened last night, so you don't have to worry about Hana-nee misinterpreting it, she's probably gonna ask you how you felt about it tho.
Gl with that /teamhana/
>>
who else /hanakanon/ here
>>
>>17508648
Me. But I know it won't happen
>>
>>17508654
on friday he said that if he didn't know kanon-chan better, he'd think she was gay for hana-nee
but at the same time kanon-chan was disappointed about not being as close as they were when they were younger
maybe he doesn't know her as well as he thought anymore?
>>
>>17508663
That was definitely a joke but it is true that they are really close. There's a reason I essentially consider her as part of my own extended family.

>>17508636
Well, I won't be able to find out until at least one or two hours because I have class soon. Kanon-chan isn't one to lie or misplace blame in any situations.
>>
>>17508680
>That was definitely a joke
i know but i don't want to let go of my otp until something happens between all y'all
>>
>>17508629
Youve helped a bunch man, thx. I've found it in the archive, but I only get the OP's post. Am i retarded? Is there a way to view the whole thread?
>>
>>17508700
Well, there are screencaps of the original thread :v
>>
>>17508708
Ah, ive found it. Please excuse me anons, thx a bunch.
>>
>>17508680
My advice would be to date Kanon, it's the most realistic choice here that is the least likely to end up in disappointment. It's clear she wants you, being with your sister is a more difficult situation. Even if she does see you as a man, you're still brother and sister. It'll be a tough road.

Kanon would definitely date you and you could end up happy, with your sister being upset but it won't last forever. - safest choice

Hana-nee MIGHT date you, even if she does it'll be tough, and Kanon will disappointed depending on how she takes it - risky choice

Either way, I hope the best for all three of you.
>>
>>17508791
>>17508663
>>17508636
>>17508396
>>17508005
>>17507939
So something awful happened and I need to fix it.

So I just got out of class and saw aabout four missed class from my sister. Like you guys and I guessed, Kanon-chan did tell Hana-nee about the kiss and how she was the one who was the one who started it. What I did not expect was Hana-nee telling Kanon-chan that I kissed her. I asked why on earth she would even say that. She said she was trying to make Kanon-chan feel better by telling her that even I made the same impulsive decisions and that shes shouldn't feel bad. She said she knew it was probably stupid, but she said that she started feeling so guilty keeping it from Kanon-chan because she was her best friend and didn't think best friends would keep secrets like that from each other. She said she didn't want this to become an issue in the future and make it worse when Kanon-chan would have found out by herself. I wanted to shout at Hana-nee because I saw no way in her logic at all at how that could have made this situation any better. It just made things worse.

My sister is openly honest with a lot of things, even telling referees during basketball games if they called something wrong that would benefit her team. But I didn't expect her to be this open about that incident.

So in any case, she apologized for messing up. I asked her how Kanon-chan reacted to it. She said Kanon-chan was silent for a few moments and said she was sorry for getting between the two of us. She said she started to rub her eyes as if she was wiping tears and stood up and left. Before she left, she said she was sorry for being such a bother and that she would leave me alone.

I know this is going to sound dumb but regardless of what you guys say here, I'm heading over to her place now.

I don't why I'm doing this. I guess I really do love Kanon-chan not just as a friend but also as a woman. But I also love my sister the same way.
>>
File: 1469813356368.png (75KB, 325x244px) Image search: [Google]
1469813356368.png
75KB, 325x244px
>>17508964
YES ANON. DONT FUCK UP AND DO THE RIGHT THING.

GO THERE
>>
>>17508964
yo what the fuck this is some shit man

bro i cant sleep now im gonna die

jesus dude good fucking luck holy fuck
>>
File: 1467519099344.png (1MB, 1278x736px) Image search: [Google]
1467519099344.png
1MB, 1278x736px
>>17508964
Our prayers go out to you, Ziploc-kun
>>
>>17508981
>>17508964
Guess it's like pulling a bandaid off though... I'm fuckign terrified for you though
>>
>>17508964
No, you're right on this. Rush your ass over there before this gets any worse.
>>
>>17506701
>>17506706
Shit guys look at what have you done
>>
>>17508964
What the actual fuck? Your sister also inherited some autism.

I honestly don't know whats going to happen anymore.
>>
>>17508999
I'm curious too. What the fuck did Hana-nee think to achieve by doing that.
>>
File: 1326278190374.jpg (178KB, 1239x795px) Image search: [Google]
1326278190374.jpg
178KB, 1239x795px
>>17508964
get the fuck over there

avoid this end
>>
>>17508964
I don't think it's a bad idea. May as well try to soothe things over. I think Kanon-chan may have had the right to know in time, but Hana-nee shouldn't have told her without consulting you.

Just don't do anything too out of the ordinary. Maybe you should call Hana-nee over as well.
>>
>>17508964
That was awful
Still, it means that she sees your sister as rival and because of that she totally gave up

This may sound stupid but i would say that you should talk to her and maybe say that she shouldn't give up that easy
>>
>>17509010
What the fuck is he even going to tell her, though? What possible excuse could he use to explain a kiss that he really did out of romantic love? And even if he did tell her just that, it wouldn't help Cannon-chan a single bit to know he loves his sister like that.
>>
OH GOD I'M PANICKING AND I'M NOT EVEN ZIPLOC-KUN
>>
The Hana-nee route keeps getting farther and farther away, I'd say forget about it and work things out with Kanon, she's a nice girl, she's liked you for quite some time and she deserves better than this.
Telling her not to give up wouldn't probably do much for her in my opinion, unless you say you were confused and need to sort things out and that should have more confidence in her self and hope.
But yeah, the Hanako route is not happening.
>>
File: 1438146186849.jpg (63KB, 550x448px) Image search: [Google]
1438146186849.jpg
63KB, 550x448px
I am in pain
>>
I can only foresee a bad end here. Hana told Kanon that the kiss happened and surely she told Kanon that it happened before... everything else. Kanon probably feels betrayed and mad at Ziploc. She may be thinking "Why did this dude lead me on if he really wanted to fug his sister"

This is gonna be bad dude.
>>
>>17509005
>What the fuck did Hana-nee think to achieve by doing that.
Well pretty much what this anon said>>17509010
>Still, it means that she sees your sister as rival and because of that she totally gave up
Maybe Hana-nee secretly used it to destroy the moral of her only competition

>>17509010
>maybe say that she shouldn't give up that easy
I cant think of any way to word that so it doesn't sound creepy because he doesn't deny his feelings for his blood related sister
>>
>>17509031
I can't see any route happening anymore at this point. It feels like he reached a point where the story branches, yet he didn't raise enough flags with either character and gets forced into the bad end. I can't see a reasonable way to explain the kiss with his sister without lying about his feelings (which I don't think he's even capable of) and subsequently fucking over everything.
>>
>>17509040
By what Ziploc-kun said, she doesn't looks like the type that would give up at the first sign of problems

And maybe all she needs is a spark to get things even more interesting
Or maybe I'm just drunk
>>
>>17508964
Just don't tell her that 4chan made you kiss your sister
>>
File: 1459627673121.png (447KB, 959x720px) Image search: [Google]
1459627673121.png
447KB, 959x720px
Well this is it anons, it's been a ride for sure but this seems hopeless
>>
File: 1461013428851.gif (1MB, 158x144px) Image search: [Google]
1461013428851.gif
1MB, 158x144px
>>17508964
Bruh, you need to figure out what you want to do with your sister SOON. The longer you stay in this limbo between hana and cannon, the worse the possible outcomes are gonna be.
>>
>>17509058
The dude kissed his sister and got slapped by her and all that, and he was still doing good.

I have some hope left. Hope is all we have left in this world.
>>
File: 1466881866211.jpg (65KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1466881866211.jpg
65KB, 500x333px
>>17509068
his luck will only get him so far, lets be real here.

however pic related is how I feel at the moment
>>
>>17509051
Please no.
>>
>>17509051
>subsequently fucking over everything.
Lie or not hes proven several times hes capable of doing this.

>>17509057
Maybe this is his best option at this point, its so weird they might believe it if he says it was just a prank.

>>17509058
It was fun while it lasted, hopefull Ziploc-kun's still alive after going to Kanon-chan's when I wake up ;_;7
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rcmeMxxGYw
>>
File: 1420506947954.png (351KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
1420506947954.png
351KB, 520x678px
>>17509058
>>17509068
>>
The ride isn't over, ziplock won't end it like this
>>
>>17509066

Hanaa-chan
Pros:
>Incest route
>She's cool

Cons:
>Can't talk about it to anyone
>Children are not an option, unless he's are willing to take a risk
>He'll probably have to stop talking to Kanon-chan

Kanon-chan

Pros:
>She's cool
>Children is yes
>He won't fuck over his relationship with Hanaa-chan

Cons:
>No incest route
>>
>>17509085
IT WAS JUST A PRANK SIS
JUST A PRANK

jesus christ. im terrified. and im listening to some sad-ass dramatic music too so ive got a feeling things arent gonna go to well
>>
File: file.png (406KB, 1424x252px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
406KB, 1424x252px
>>17508964
Jesus fuck, I know we did say it was a bad decision of your part to kiss Hana-nee and a bad decision on Cannon-chan's part to kiss you, but I didn't expect it to spiral out of control this badly.
>>
>>17509085
>IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO

They would kill him if he said that

I would
>>
>Enter thread after a day away from the internet
>See this

Is Ziploc-kun literally incapable of not fucking up?
>>
>>17509093
>>Incest route
>>pros

Are you high?
>>
>>17509101
I would too.
>>
>>17509085
>>17509097
Absolutely fucking not. Hana-nee would be fucking pissed. His feelings were and still are genuine, and he needs to stand by that. Hana-nee even accepted the fact he felt that way, so why would he do something to push things backwards?
>>
File: 1468696435093.png (1MB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1468696435093.png
1MB, 900x1200px
Fellow ziploc follower anons, join me as we press F.

it all seems hopeless at this point.

F
>>
>>17509101
>They would kill him if he said that
Maybe thats his only way out of this. It beats having to do it himself
>>
You fuckers are too negative.
>>
>>17509120
Everyone thought he was fucked when he kissed his sister

Everyone thought he was fucked when his sister told him to leave her alone and he had to leave the apartment to find a place to sleep in that night

He can do it, I believe in him

I believe in meme magic
>>
>>17509133
Lord kek won't help him this time around
>>
>>17509133
Meme magic can only stack for so long, anon. The decay rate actually grows instead of delays upon further stacks.
>>
>>17509133
And let's be real here, this latest shit is entirely not his fault. He's not being a fuckup.
>>
>>17509140
It seems like all the collective fuckups on his part and Cannon-chan's exploded at once with Hana-nee as the trigger. Meme magic wasn't saving him, it was just delaying his end.
>>
Wait wait, is Hana-nee actually trying to shut down Kanon-route now?
Is she jelly?
>>
>>17509146
I just hope his talk with Kanon-chan doesn't lead to more disaster, somehow.
>>
File: 1471395215137.jpg (65KB, 228x205px) Image search: [Google]
1471395215137.jpg
65KB, 228x205px
>>17508964
>Bad ending anytime soon
>mfw

I guess it's over, isnt it, lads?
>>
Meme magic says that it won't end in disaster!
>>
>>17508964
I think you should talk to Hana about this as well - not in anger, not blaming her, just to tell her that things between Kanon and yourself might be completely ruined now (even though it's likely they aren't). Observe how she reacts. Does she seem legitimately disappointed for you, or is there a sign of relief?
Of course, you need to talk to Kanon about things too!
>>
>>17509169
>just to tell her that things between Kanon and yourself might be completely ruined now
Do you want to leave everyone involved with severe depression?
>>
>>17509190
it's Japan, everyone has severe depression as a racial trait already.
>>
>>17509169
0/10 advice.
>>
>>17509190
>>17509200
I guess I'm bad at psychology, I retract my advice. I was just curious as to how Hana would react if she thought Kanon was out of the equation.
>>
File: 1471110232329.png (438KB, 620x627px) Image search: [Google]
1471110232329.png
438KB, 620x627px
>>17508964
>tfw BAD END soon
How the fuck can he possibly save this? He can't say the kiss didn't mean anything without making Hanako feel like shit and he can't say it meant something without making Konan cry and he can't say 'but you too' without looking like the biggest kind of asswipe who juggles girls
Is this one of those VNs where there's ONE choice right at the start that can kill the entire story without you knowing? Was it all really over from the kiss?
>>
>>17509264
I think he needs to be honest and admit that he doesn't know how he feels at this point and is terrified of ruining his relationships. Admitting that he's confused and in over his head seems like the only good option. They should both understand.
>>
>>17509274
That sounds like the best option, not a particularly good one. It's playing for time, but I guess at this point that's what's really needed to try and bridge the gap again.
>>
>tfw you realize Hana-nee told Kanon-chan to pursue her feelings for Ziploc-kun
>tfw Hana-nee told Kanon-chan she kissed Ziploc-kun

Hana-nee, what the fuck are you doing
>>
>>17509051
I think he's locked into the Hana route now. He raised enough flags with her that she would sabotage his chances with Kanon out of jealousy but didn't raise enough flags with Kanon (should have been more aggressive if he wanted her)
>>
>>17509284
She's probably as confused about this as they are. Everything happening between Ziploc-kun and her and between Ziploc-kun and her best friend means her everyday life was basically collapsing over itself.
>>
>>17509284
She's confused.

>>17509287
Do you think Hana is sabotaging Kanon though? I called it already that she'd definitely talk about the kiss just because the other side also brought up a kiss.
>>
File: 2016-04-26 09.26.58.jpg (2MB, 1642x2292px) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-26 09.26.58.jpg
2MB, 1642x2292px
>>17509287
Or he raised too many flags with both of them.
but then again how would he have started with Kanon if things started with her only after he kissed Hana; after the kiss is when she went over to drink with her and heard Kanon's confession.
>>
File: sento13.gif (1MB, 400x490px) Image search: [Google]
sento13.gif
1MB, 400x490px
Is there anything that can be realistically done at this point for Ziplock to salvage his relationship with Kanon? Even as a Hanafag myself it still sucks seeing the almost inevitable crashing of their ship with no survivors.
>>
>>17509337
>tfw I'm afraid Kanon will kill herself in despair at this point
>>
>>17509352
>implying Kanon won't pull a Sekai on our boy Ziplock-kun
>>
File: 1470655457454.png (226KB, 637x624px) Image search: [Google]
1470655457454.png
226KB, 637x624px
>>17509337
>>17509352
>>17509355
>sister of a childhood friend you always liked encourages you to ask him out if you want
>ask him out, tell him how he's the only one different and how everyone else treats her badly but he's always there for you
>drunkenly kiss him like an idiot, sure he hates you now
>next day sister tells you that he kissed her too
Kanon had a hard life
I knew anime wasn't real life, it couldn't go well in the end.
>>
>>17509337
Yes there is - he can talk to her and be honest about the whole thing (as much as he dares).
>>
>>17509365
Honesty doesn't always work nigga
At best it can mitigate the damage done but unless Kanon is ANOTHER Hana-tier angel then I'm not seeing a return to their old friendship.
>>
>>17509337
>>17509352
It can't be helped. Childhood friends aren't ever allowed to win, be it 2D, 3D or otherwise.
>>
>>17509370
N-no
>either the oneechan or the childhood friend loses
>probably both
DAMN YOU MEME MAGIC
>>
>>17509133
Checked. I also believe in meme magic.
>>
>>17508964
>Kanon-chan said she was sorry for getting between the two of us. She was wiping tears and before she left, she said she was sorry for being such a bother and that she would leave me alone.

And no mention of Hana saying anything in response to this. No, "it's not like that", "that's not what I meant" etc. She just let her leave.

Route status:
[ ]Kanon
[X]Hana
>>
>>17509419
Still, we need to discuss what's the best course of action Ziplock-kun should take.

Brushing off the kiss as nothing would trivialize his relationship with his sister.

Kanon feels as if she's interfering with forbidden love or something.

How can he avoid tearing apart Kanon-chan's heart? Hell, how can he manage to keep their friendship intact?
>>
I believe in you Ziplock!

I think that he can salvage Kanon still. The problem comes in trying to explain it... Really wish we knew about Kanon before the sister route, everything could've been avoided I think.

But I think what Ziplock is doing is the right idea, gotta confront it immediately before she gets the wrong idea.

Do it for Japan's declining birthrates!
>>
>>17509447
I think you're kinda missing the point though. Things have been set up now in a way that he has to cast aside one (or both) of them.
>>
The last two hours have been hectic. This might take a long while to write so I apologize for anything that happens.

After hearing what happened from Hana-nee, I immediately headed over to Kanon-chan's apartment. I kept thinking on the way of what on earth to say to her but I decided that I should be honest. I know this isn't a game or television show. Sometimes it helps to lie for the sake of not hurting someone. But I decided that I needed to be completely honest with Kanon-chan. So when I came to her apartment, I honestly didn't know what to do for a few minutes.

Only after a short time did I actually ring her doorbell. There wasn't an answer and I waited for a bit and rang again. I thought no one was home but just to check, I called out her name and said I wanted to talk to her and that I wanted to clear things out with her. I heard someone shuffling towards the door slowly. I expected the door to open but Kanon-chan just spoke through the door and asked me why I was even here.

I said I wanted to check on her and to make sure she was okay. She stayed silent at first and asked me if I actually even cared at all or if that was a lie too. I told Kanon-chan that I cared about her a lot and that everything we did in the past few days. Everything from our childhoods to high school to today in our entire lives wasn't a lie at all. I begged her to please open the door because I didn't want to even think about her being hurt at all. I told her she was not only like a family member to me but also someone I would rather die than hurt her intentionally. I knocked my head against her door and said I wanted to talk to her face-to-face and to see the pretty and confident Kanon-chan I grew up with.

It took a minute or two but I heard the door open and I saw Kanon-chan. Under her eyes were reddish and there were still signs of tears coming out of her eyes. I felt horrible so as soon as I saw her I hugged her and I heard her sniff and quietly cry in my arms.
>>
>>17508636
This is your fault
You said not to worry
>>
>>17509466
why is kanon so cute
>>
File: image.gif (364KB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
364KB, 540x300px
>>17509466
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
>>
File: image.png (9KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
9KB, 100x100px
>>17509466
Looks like the meme magic was real, good on you.

Now we all need to praise lord kek for this outcome.
>>
File: 1470677031819.png (30KB, 514x352px) Image search: [Google]
1470677031819.png
30KB, 514x352px
>>17509466
>ziploc-kun will never be your boyfriend
>>
>>17509466
IT'S A BOLD MOVE COTTON

LET'S SEE IF ZIPLOC-KUN CAN PULL THIS OFF
>>
File: 1471212899400.jpg (12KB, 474x473px) Image search: [Google]
1471212899400.jpg
12KB, 474x473px
>>17509466
>ziploc-kun being THIS smooth
>Kanon being this cute
>you will never be with either of them
Why even live?
>>
>>17509466
Does this mean Kanon route is a go? Or do you just plan to continue the love triangle for a couple more episodes?

You know, I think you're just gonna have to make your choice, if not now then in the future.
>>
>>17509466
You're REALLY good at this
I agree with Kanon, how the fuck do you not have like six girlfriends by now
>>
File: 1471406302903.jpg (100KB, 736x958px) Image search: [Google]
1471406302903.jpg
100KB, 736x958px
>>17509466
I was completely wrong in thinking Kanon route was kill
>>
>>17509517
>liquor
talex treed temily
Go back to encouraging bureaucrats you epic memester
>>
After I don't know how long, Kanon-chan finally calmed down a bit and I sat down next to her on her couch. I made a small joke about how much tanner she got than she usually was and said she must have been practicing basketball a lot. That seemed to make her feel a little better because she did a half cry-laugh. I told her to ask me anything she wanted to know and I would answer it truthfully. She stayed silent and I prepared for the worst which was a good thing because the first thing she asked was how I actually felt about my sister.

So I told her the truth. I said that I loved my sister both as someone I looked up to but also more recently as a woman. I said I didn't know how to feel about this because I knew it was wrong, and at the same time I might have been acting impulsively and not thinking. I said I didn't know whether this was just something that came up because of an outburst of emotion or not. But I said I knew that I loved her and needed to settle it. Kanon-chan looked a bit disappointed but I patted her head.

She then asked me how I felt about her. I said that she was someone I grew up with and a close childhood friend. She knew me inside out and I could basically read her mind as well. But above all of that, I told Kanon-chan that she was someone I also grew to love as well both as a friend and as a woman. I told her that she was taller than me, aggressive, loud, and very boyish. And I told her that as much as they were flaws to a lot of people, I loved her for every single one of them because they made Kanon-chan who she was.

Kanon-chan then asked me if I actually felt anything for her the past few days we were together. I smiled at her and told her that I had the most fun I had in a while and that I was happy she took me out with her. It was fun to relive our past childhood experiences with her and that I could always count on her being my number one Michael Jordan to my Scottie Pippen.

Running out of room so next part coming up.
>>
>>17509515
he has his quirks, see: his name

and to be fair, he's really comfortable with both girls, which helps massively. I mean, Kanon is even considered practically family.
>>
>>17509526
>delicate love talks
NOW COME THE RAVENS
>>
File: habbening.png (232KB, 512x342px) Image search: [Google]
habbening.png
232KB, 512x342px
>>17509466
>>17509526

YOU'RE A GREAT PERSON ZIPLOC-KUN.

IS IT ACTUALLY HAPPENING BROS?
>>
So far you have nailed this.
>>
>>17509526
>Michael Jordan to my Scottie Pippen.
MILK TO MY COFEE!
>>
File: 1464834030855.gif (33KB, 94x94px) Image search: [Google]
1464834030855.gif
33KB, 94x94px
>>17509526
>I said that I loved my sister both as someone I looked up to but also more recently as a woman.

Is this nigga still going for the harem route? The absolute fucking madman.
>>
File: 1471958141999.png (57KB, 250x280px) Image search: [Google]
1471958141999.png
57KB, 250x280px
>>17509526
>salvaging that situation
>almost casually doing so as if it were natural
A God amongst men
>>
this thread is fucking godly in comparison to this one >>17508194
>>
>>17509546
>that thread
Wow that guy is a massive prick
>>
File: 1471016333125.jpg (51KB, 317x428px) Image search: [Google]
1471016333125.jpg
51KB, 317x428px
>wake up
>Hana-nee told Kanon everything
>but Ziploc still going strong
CAN ANYONE STOP THIS MADMAN
>>
File: 1471716043974.jpg (52KB, 411x367px) Image search: [Google]
1471716043974.jpg
52KB, 411x367px
>>17509526
>>17509466
>>17508964
I am on the edge of my seat Ziploc
You better not have fucked it up
>>
I could see Kanon-chan smiling at me. I know this sounds kind of messed up but she looked really pretty at that moment because the sunlight made the tears on her cheeks shine. I wiped her tears from her face and said that it wouldn't be right for the toughest girl in the world to be crying in front of her best friend. She laughed and softly hit me on the shoulder and said that me and my sister were both her best friends. I asked her if she angry at my sister. Kanon-chan said she could never be angry at two of the most important people in her life. I figured it was a good time to ask Kanon-chan to same thing, so I asked her if she still liked me.

Kanon-chan said she liked me not just because (these are her words not mine so don't think I'm some sexual deviant in love with himself) I was a fairly handsome and athletic guy but also because of my unwillingness to give up on any task and my devotion to my friends and family. She quietly laughed and said she didn't expect that level of devotion to my sister from me though. She said out of everybody outside of her family she had ever known, I was the only guy she had known this long. She said that usually when a guy doesn't call her again or ignores her after a date or meeting, she doesn't mind. But she said that when she heard that I had kissed Hana-nee, it hurt her so much more and she said maybe it was because I held a special place in her heart aside from all of the other guys. She sighed and asked me if I hated her for kissing me last night. She looked at me with sad eyes expecting me to say yes.

Running out of room again so wait a bit. Sorry.....
>>
File: aneurysm.png (157KB, 2533x374px) Image search: [Google]
aneurysm.png
157KB, 2533x374px
>>17509571
there is no escape
>>
>>17509577
>She sighed and asked me if I hated her for kissing me last night. She looked at me with sad eyes expecting me to say yes.
I'm expecting "I only wish that it'd been my first kiss instead."
>>
>>17509577
Oh god, that cliffhanger.
>>
File: 1469153284233.jpg (31KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1469153284233.jpg
31KB, 640x480px
>>17509577
Theres no fucking stops on this train
>>
File: 1470647561517.png (43KB, 313x340px) Image search: [Google]
1470647561517.png
43KB, 313x340px
>>17509577
>cliffhanger
It's like an editor forced you to cut it off there and leave it for next chapter
>>
>>17509581
That's mean to Hanako though, and Kanon knows that Hanako was his first.
>>
>>17509577
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>17509591
jeez hanako's first kiss being her brother's still really gets me.

I don't even know. that's one choice that I'm sure Ziplock-kun would like to have back.
>>
File: 1470602147711.png (158KB, 362x365px) Image search: [Google]
1470602147711.png
158KB, 362x365px
>>17509595
Time does not flow backwards
>mfw I will never be as smooth as a somewhat dense Japanese college kid
What the fuck went wrong?
>>
File: 1471366795212.jpg (33KB, 653x614px) Image search: [Google]
1471366795212.jpg
33KB, 653x614px
>>17509577
THE RIDE
NEVER
ENDS
>>
I smiled at her and wrapped my arms around her back and started at her face. I never really noticed it but Kanon-chan's eyes were really pretty when you see them in the light where you can see the light-brown iris. Kanon-chan looked at me a bit and called out my name and asked what I was doing. I moved my face in and kissed her. Kanon-chan gasped or seemed surprised at first but she went with it. It was a lot different from last night when she was drunk because the kiss seemed a lot slower than usual instead of the tongue twister that you could call last night. I suppose I was drunk last night too because I noticed things like the changes in her breathing and I could actually feel the warm touch of her lips. Kanon-chan began to wrap her arms around my back as well as our kiss got deeper. After what felt like forever, we finally separated and were almost out of breath. Kanon-chan looked like she had run for 10 hours but she gave me this really cute happy smile that I wanted to see again.

I asked Kanon-chan if that answered her question. She just giggled and hugged me again. We didn't talk for a bit but we just sat there and looked out her window with her head leaned against my shoulder and my head leaned against her. I reached for her hand and held it softly. I'm pretty sure Kanon-chan took a nap in my arms because I could feel the breathing of her chest. I just sat there and enjoyed the moment.

Some time later, Kanon-chan woke up and asked if she was drooling. I laughed and said no and kissed her on her forehead. There was an awkward silence and made a choice.

I asked Kanon-chan if she wanted to be my girlfriend and if I could be her boyfriend. She smiled and gave me her usual soft punch on the shoulder and said only if I didn't mind having a taller girlfriend.

I know this sudden decision is going to confuse a lot of people so the next thing I post will be basically what I have been thinking about the past few days between Kanon-chan and Hana-nee.
>>
File: 7b9.png (531KB, 497x732px) Image search: [Google]
7b9.png
531KB, 497x732px
>>17509611
>>
>>17509611
oh lort
it goin' down
>>
File: 1470644864844.png (2MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1470644864844.png
2MB, 1000x1000px
>>17509611
WE HAVE RESOLUTION
>>
File: 1466781904159.jpg (150KB, 877x850px) Image search: [Google]
1466781904159.jpg
150KB, 877x850px
>>17509611
THE MADMAN FUCKING DID IT.
>>
File: purel ove.jpg (42KB, 248x252px) Image search: [Google]
purel ove.jpg
42KB, 248x252px
>>17509611
I really liked Hana-nee but this is good too
>>
>>17509611
;_;7

WE DID IT LADS

IT'S FINALLY OVER
>>
>>17509611
It's the best possible resolution in this situation
>>
File: you cant stop it.png (140KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
you cant stop it.png
140KB, 360x270px
>>17509611
ITS FUCKING HAPPENING, YOU'VE DONE WELL, YOU'VE BEEN HONEST AND THIS IS HOW IT TURNED OUT.

BEING HONEST WITH YOURSELF IS ALWAYS GOOD!
>>
File: 1472405524739.gif (2MB, 593x915px) Image search: [Google]
1472405524739.gif
2MB, 593x915px
>>17509611
100000/10 I LOVE IT
Just make sure to be able to sort it out with Hana-nee
>>
Someone screencap this shit, this is going in the 4chan story hall of fame
>>
Who /rooting for menage a troi/ here? God, this is almost all of my fapping fetishes combined. You do not happen to own a dog, do you, Ziploc-kun?
>>
File: remi says yes.jpg (92KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
remi says yes.jpg
92KB, 600x600px
>>
File: 1470524719042.jpg (64KB, 284x297px) Image search: [Google]
1470524719042.jpg
64KB, 284x297px
CHILDHOOD FRIEND WINS
A MIRACLE HAS OCCURED
>>
File: wow.gif (2MB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
wow.gif
2MB, 288x288px
Did we just fucking witness molester man v2?
>>
>>17509636
WE HAVE WITNESSED HISTORY
>>
Ok, I know I started this whole thing off with saying I was in love with my older sister. But I suppose the dynamics of it really changed once I really started to think about what I was getting into. It was unfair to my sister to force her to bring out her emotions like that when I kissed her without her permission. It was a really emotional rollercoaster and I suppose my feelings were a mess. I didn't mention this before but I was sort of in a bad drop of emotions before I started posting here because of bad grades and getting into arguments with my parents. My sister was there to help me through all of it, and I guess I just projected that into affection. I do love my sister and I'm hoping things can go back to normal. Knowing her, I'm sure she'll be happy to hear it.

I don't really care if I'm seen as a guy who might have had feelings for his sister out of genuine love or desperation, because I'm pretty sure I'll never know for sure even if I thought about it for 1000 years. All I know is that I love Kanon-chan as much, and maybe because I never realized that she was right there next to me the entire time. We grew up together and I suppose it took this incident to really push me towards actually looking at her as a woman and not just as a friend I grew accustomed to. I said I wanted to be able to date someone I can have fun with and be myself around. Kanon-chan was there and even if she didn't show it at times. I feel like I can be the best person around her.

My only regret is how much I've hurt her today, and I'll never live that down.

And I forgot to add, but Kanon-chan said that Hana-nee texted her and said she wanted to talk to make sure things were alright. I'll let things like that go as they will. I'll probably talk to her later tonight as well.

I suppose it's really up to you guys if you want to keep hearing about it. I know some of you might be disappointed with the outcome, but ultimately, I'm certain I'll be happy be Kanon-chan.
>>
File: sorearu.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sorearu.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 1445701875966-0.gif (993KB, 290x198px) Image search: [Google]
1445701875966-0.gif
993KB, 290x198px
>>17509611
>mfw Hana route is kill
>mfw Hana got jerked around and forced to deal with this huge moral delemia for nothing
>>
>>17509642
keep us updated
>>
>>17509611
This is the best possible timeline, exactly what I was hoping for.
>I asked Kanon-chan if that answered her question
Fuuuuuck, that's so smooth. You are truly an anime protagonist come to life.
>>
Someone post this shit here. Or at least ring the bells in /a/ that childhood friend tomboy has won

>>146421322
>>
File: 1471122816555.jpg (82KB, 429x606px) Image search: [Google]
1471122816555.jpg
82KB, 429x606px
>>17509642
>but ultimately, I'm certain I'll be happy be Kanon-chan.
Good on you the absolute madman ;_;7
Just be sure to be able to clear it out with Hana - she's definitely hurting right now, even if somewhat relieved.
>>
File: 1469127263725.gif (438KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1469127263725.gif
438KB, 300x169px
>>17509642
You've done the right thing in the end Ziploc-kun! I want to here more from you because you've done us proud
>>
HEY GUYS. WE CAN CREATE KANON-CHAN AND HANA-NEE HERE:

https://2995c29805bc62632246266798940ee013527468.googledrive.com/host/0B31ASET0VYFvWjE5SEtwZWZmbjg/chara.swf
>>
>>17509642
I'm glad this is resolved as well as it could possibly have been. You should probably start thinking of how to keep things with Hana-nee in good shape, though
>>
>>17509650
Someone screencap this entire story, I need it in the future
>>
File: 1465144801562.gif (2MB, 320x250px) Image search: [Google]
1465144801562.gif
2MB, 320x250px
>>17509611
>>17509642
Being a Hanafag, I can't help but feel a bit disappointed, but well done, lad, you just survived a scenario many of us anons would kill to experience.
>>
File: a52.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
a52.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
If anyone is making a story out of this, it should be this title >>17506475
>>
File: 1443166801706.jpg (75KB, 440x660px) Image search: [Google]
1443166801706.jpg
75KB, 440x660px
>>17509645
>>
>>17509642
So I guess this is the final thread for Ziplock-kun story. It's been a fun and great ride lads, thanks for entertaining me all these nights, Ziplock. It helped me a lot to forget even a bit about my depression.

It's been fun posting and shitposting with y'all lads. Someone please do a recompilation of his story
>>
>>17509642
This has been a great story, thank you for sharing it with us. What a ride.
>>
>>17509642
Hey man if you want to keep posting about it go ahead
I don't know when in the world you'll be able to update since I'm sure most people from /a/ don't lurk on /adv/ but yep yep
>>
File: 1472076348486.jpg (20KB, 252x249px) Image search: [Google]
1472076348486.jpg
20KB, 252x249px
>>17509666
satan and lord kek wills it!
>>
>>17509645
>>17509647
>>17509648
>>17509653
>>17509654
>>17509663
>>17509664

I'm just happy this whole situation got sorted out in general. Kanon-chan actually just called to let me know she was going to talk to my sister about what happened. She also called to let me know that our families were coming to visit us sometime this week. If this thread is still up and running, I might update her and there to tell about what happens but aside from that, I don't know if you guys would be too interested in hearing about daily life stuff now. To be honest, I don't see myself posting as much anymore at least until I can amuse you guys with how badly her dad will probably beat me seeing as he's a life-long judoka.

So I have the great misfortune of telling all of our parents that we're dating I suppose.
>>
>>17509670
This thread dies in roughly eight hours. Good luck Ziploc, this is the greatest love manga I've ever read.
>>
>>17509642
I demand you address this plothole>>17509446
>>
File: 1469131833218.png (203KB, 600x330px) Image search: [Google]
1469131833218.png
203KB, 600x330px
>>17509670
oh boy the ride isn't quite over it seems,

good luck and god speed ziploc-kun
>>
>>17509670
不幸だ
>>
>>17509670
Honestly speaking, post in onee-chan threads any time if you feel like it, just don't go off on huge tangents and limit it to a post or two. I'd say you're pretty much a legend now.
>>
>>17509645
>You will never get to even meet the angel that is Hana-nee.
>>
>>17509678
>Implying the janitors won't purge him and permaban him back to 2chan
>Implying there will ever be another onee-chan thread
>>
>>17509670
I'm really worried for Hana at this point, everything else seems fine. I'm sincerely hoping her feelings didn't turn from a beautiful sisterly love to a full-time forbidden love type of deal. The first kiss thing really has me genuinely worried.

She might hide that she's hurt as well. You need to have another 1-on-1 with her and be completely honest like you were with Kanon.

Good luck in life, Ziplock! You seem like a really nice Jap. Take care.
>>
>>17509660
But it turned out alright for her.
>>
>>17509687
So it's just Kanon in D Major then.
>>
>>17509687
exactly anon, it's a beautiful song
>>
>>17509681
>implying there won't be
Anyway someone screencap this shit already
I'm on a phone
>>
>>17509670
Tell us when you get married
>>
>>17509687
>>17509684
>>17509679
>>17509678
>>17509676
>>17509673
>>17509672
>>17509671
I'll be sure to update you guys on what happens with Hana-nee. But to be honest, I wouldn't worry too much. I would guess many of you were right and that she was trying to deflect the issue without hurting my feelings. In any case, I'm going to be able to talk to her in about 30 or 40 minutes.

I suppose that update on Hana-nee will be my last post until later updates or if I happen to be around here.
>>
>>17509670
>>17509678
I'm not familiar with the board, but wouldn't stuff like this kinda be more fit for /qst/? Isn't that a board where OP can freely tell a story? Maybe compile ziploc's posts on there and he can update as he pleases
>>
>>17509670
You really fucked over Hana-nee by messing with her emotions and her first kiss.

You're kind of a dick for having to do that to realize Kanon-chan was the true route.
>>
>>17509696
Quests are a specific type of miniature ttrpg game, not a blog
At any rate he's basically another Ringpop anon, he should be able to post sporadic updates.

>>17509695
Remember to post in oneechan threads if you feel like updating us.
>>
File: akko.png (11KB, 259x224px) Image search: [Google]
akko.png
11KB, 259x224px
>>17509695
good on you ziploc-kun! Just make sure everything is alright with hana-nee
>>
>yfw when Hana-nee is now available.
>>
File: 1470549849274.png (415KB, 769x600px) Image search: [Google]
1470549849274.png
415KB, 769x600px
>>17509708
>tfw she's out of reach
>>
File: 1311868220501.png (10KB, 353x606px) Image search: [Google]
1311868220501.png
10KB, 353x606px
>mfw ziploc-kun announces a kickstarter for the VN
>>
File: 1469010485167.png (218KB, 360x614px) Image search: [Google]
1469010485167.png
218KB, 360x614px
Someone better make a screencap,
>>
>>17509695
Please do. I would not mind another thread even if its short, just to see how or if this ends neatly. But well done. Good luck anon.
>>
Well, here is my final update.

I went home to find Kanon-chan and Hana-nee smiling at each other. Kanon-chan left our apartment for a bit and told me to talk to my sister. I won't bore you guys with what we talked about since it was mostly family-related/personal stuff that only the two of us could relate to. But ultimately, Hana-nee told me that Kanon-chan came back and cried for hurting Hana-nee and not trusting her. She told Kanon-chan that she'll always be there as her older sister, even if isn't by blood.

As for our conversation, she essentially confirmed as much as you guys might have guessed. She said while there were some moments where she did wonder whether or not her feelings for me were genuinely romantic or not, she also said she much preferred to be the older sister who dotes over her younger brother. She told me that the jealousy she felt towards Kanon-chan was more a sense of whether or not she actually thought Kanon-chan was good enough for me. She said it was natural protective jealousy, but also some small degree it was confusion on her part. She told me that those confusions are sorted out now and that she felt much better watching over me and Kanon-chan as a sister. I will always regret dragging her feelings around, but I am also relieved that I have the best sister in the world who will always love be regardless of what I do and me to her.

In the end, she thanked me for giving her first kiss because she said a kiss coming from a complete stranger or someone she did not know as well as me would not have been as meaningful. She hugged me and kissed my forehead. She also said my kisses should only be for Kanon-chan now. I hugged my sister back. To be honest, while I do have some lingering affection for her, I am also happy to have Hana-nee back and not something that would have shattered everything.

Thank you guys for listening to my experiences and for your advice. I truly hope to see you guys again in the future with an even happier tale!
>>
>>17509702
Where's the ringpop story?
>>
>>17509743
thank god
>>
File: 1472259307359.png (439KB, 789x1013px) Image search: [Google]
1472259307359.png
439KB, 789x1013px
>>17509743
Why do you have such a great older sister ;_;
Please update in future /a/ threads Ziploc-kun, you're always welcome!
Now someone get on screencapping this shit
>>
>>17509642
>yfw his sister told Kanon-chan about the kiss to force Ziploc-kun to go over and talk to Kanon
>yfw everything went to plan
>>
>>17509761
If that's true then Hanako must be a literal fucking archangel
>>
File: 1471116072671.png (144KB, 530x530px) Image search: [Google]
1471116072671.png
144KB, 530x530px
>>17509743
Well if you're not the most based person then I don't know who is.

Live a happy life!
>>
>>17509743
Well good luck Ziploc-kun with Kanon-chan and thanks for the great read!
>>
I feel a sense of fulfillment and also a sense of hollowness.
>tfw you will never be as based or as smooth as Ziploc-kun
>>
>>17509749
Hi brazil
>>
>>17509772
meme magic wills that you'll be based in due time.
>>
>>17509776
Yeah maybe after I die

>>17509774
I saved that off /mbg/, I'm not a hue.
>>
Ok so how does one screencap these threads anyway
Do I open up the reaction images too? Do I quote the replies on the right side while keeping Ziplock's on the left side? Nobody seems to be wanting to do it so I guess I'll have to.
>>
>>17509811
Lots of zoomed words and reaction pictures
>>
File: SweetSundaeRamen.jpg (784KB, 1336x4460px) Image search: [Google]
SweetSundaeRamen.jpg
784KB, 1336x4460px
>>17509819
Except this isn't one of those HAPPENING threads like the Sundae Ramen or Walk Her Home. This is a storytime thread.
Fuck can't someone experienced do it instead?
>>
>>17509811
Just Ziploc-kun's own posts and whatever post he is replying too if it is relevant. He replied to a lot of posts without actually addressing anything in them. Maybe let someone else do it.
>>
>>17509824
I'll wait until it hits page 7
If nobody else announces they're working on it I'll have to figure something out and it'll be a boring, clean story and not a hyphyphype screencap.
>>
>>17509823
>>17509827
That was sarcasm, just capping ziplock-kun's posts would be perfect, the story stands on its own.
>>
>>17509829
I mean capping some of the reactions like "oh shit"
or that "Kanon in D-Minor" post would be good too
>>
>>17509831
>>17509829
Either way I'll wait to see if anyone else is willing to do it
I've never done this sort of shit so yeah
>>
>>17509833
I mean it doesn't help that everyone is sleeping and essentially got out once Kanon-chan won.
>>
>>17509835
So does this type of love story not fly in Japan on what, because I can't see how this type of semi-mature, semi-spaghetti love story is any worse than le epin tsundere that nips seem to love
>>
>>17509835
If you could get the archieves I could try my hand at it.
>>
I'm not satisfied with this ending since i've been expecting an incest end since the start but Cannon is a good girl, still want my incest ending though
I really don't know what to feel
>>
>>17509842
This is the original /a/ thread

This is the first /adv/ thread, the next threads are linked at the bottom.
>>
>>17509842

https://archive.4plebs.org/adv/thread/17502301
>>
>>17509851
You're missing the current thread
>>
>>17509843
Wait for the VN.
>>
>>17509823
Fucking hell, 20 pounds of flavor indeed.
>>
>>17509856
>implying it would sell in Japan without shitty token tsundere character that would be voted best girl
Also Hana-nee secret yandere route when?
>>
>>17509851
Thank you, some of you will have to chip in because I can only manage one thread, I'll do the thread on /a/.
>>
>>17509848
Sidenote, I think >>146180873 is his first post in the /a/ thread.
>>
>>17509862
You have to specify the board like >>>/boardShortName/postNumber
>>
That was beautiful.
>>
>>17509861
I guess I'll do this final thread
>>
>>17509867
Doesn't matter when the post got purged anyway.
>>
>>17509873
4chanx usually tries to find the archive version if the post is dead.
>>
Finding ziplock kuns replies is difficult but I will make this screencap.

lord kek wills me to do so for future threads/ shitposting on /a/
>>
Does this mean Ziploc-kun will become Kanon-kun once he starts cumming inside of her?
>>
>>17509926
how does that make sense even
>>
>>17509928
He was initially named Ziploc-kun because he came inside Ziploc bags. He won't be needing those now he has Kanon-chan.
>>
>>17509932
oh
Oh wow
Jej
>>
>>17509926
He'll probably use Ziploc bags instead of condoms like the dumbass he is.
>>
File: 1470262289863.png (570KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
1470262289863.png
570KB, 640x479px
>>17509926
kek
>>
File: screencap so far.png (584KB, 2292x1500px) Image search: [Google]
screencap so far.png
584KB, 2292x1500px
Rate my screencap so far
>>
>>17509960
might indicate that the some of the anonymous posts are ziplock kun
>>
>>17509960
Remove the meme zoomed text.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1334x750px
>>17509926
Glorious
>>
>>17509960
My post made it in, damn
>>
>>17509964
But it only adds to the experience anon
>>
>>17509960
You're doing the Lord's work, anon. Agree that you might need to highlight which posts are Ziploc-kun's pre-tripcode but I love the zoomed meme text.
>>
>>17509974
no problem, I hope the other anons are doing the other threads. Im still working on the /a/ one
>>
File: Ziploc-Fin-01.png (1MB, 1873x4631px) Image search: [Google]
Ziploc-Fin-01.png
1MB, 1873x4631px
Here's the version without meme zoomed text and reaction images / replies
>>
File: Ziploc-Fin-02.jpg (3MB, 3000x4631px) Image search: [Google]
Ziploc-Fin-02.jpg
3MB, 3000x4631px
Here's the version with it.
Yeah I know fuck jay-pegs but it's still readable and the png version was something like 4.09 MB
>>
>>17509743
I hope to see you again too lad. You did so much better than i expected. Incredible, really.

May we see you again in even better circumstances. You're a good man. And i guess i know why your sister so readily believed that you'd kill yourself (bad grades, parents arguing etc). It was something i was curious about.

Anyway, good luck with Kanon. She's a great girl.
And finally:
"Grab hold of her... Feel her strength inside your own... and never, ever, ever let her go".
>>
File: 1472081465116.png (460KB, 756x678px) Image search: [Google]
1472081465116.png
460KB, 756x678px
>tfw the childhood friend won
>>
The real question is if anyone is doing the other two threads
>>
>>17509984
upload the png version on imgur or something
>>
>>17509992
Can you see this?
http://imgur.com/a/Ekh3t
>>
File: 1471736120312.png (322KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1471736120312.png
322KB, 680x680px
>>17509999
Checked. Can't find my batemen so have a nice grill
>>
File: screencap so far.png (784KB, 2292x1984px) Image search: [Google]
screencap so far.png
784KB, 2292x1984px
Im going to make the first thread of ziplock kun on /a/ fucking glorious
>>
>>17509989
Well
Another anon above appears to ne doing the earlieat one.
>>
>>17510009
Yeah but there's two other /adv/ threads in between. I just did the last thread, what about the 2nd and 3rd ones?
>>
>>17509980
>>17509984
>>17509999
Pls answer me
Is it good or not
>>
The autism continues anons, Im going to finish this fucking screencap
>>
>>17510033
Yer slow. Also I think everyone but us left the thread or something.
Where does that last angel reaction image come from anyway, I feel like I first saw it applied to Lucifina and Michaela from MGQ
>>
>>17510034
Im taking my time with the /a/ thread because thats when ziplocks name came to be.

gotta add to the meme magic
>>
>>17510036
Did you just pile on all the damn reaction images you had onto that
Actually now that I think of it,
###
Ziploc-kun, what happened to your YOUNGER sister?
>>
>>17510040
She was never relevant.
>>
>>17510042
Yeah but like
I mean I guess, I just want to know more about Ziploc's heavenly life
>>
>>17510040
>ywn have a cute JC imouto and a literal angel onee-chan
>>
>>17510040
Actully that huge cluster fuck was one single image
>>
>>17509984
>implying they exaggerate their cup sizes
kek I never noticed that
>>
What the fuck is the image limit on /adv/
inb4 it's 100 and we literally can't post all the screencaps here even if we had them
>>
>>17510056
Then lets make one last thread for the screencaps
>>
>>17510061
Nah let's just put them on imgur if we need to.
Anyway someone fucking get on making the ones for the 2nd and 3rd threads, I'm getting sleepy here.
>>
File: ziplock-kun so far.png (4MB, 2288x6584px) Image search: [Google]
ziplock-kun so far.png
4MB, 2288x6584px
Im somewhat half way there
>>
>>17509688
I like this post.
>>
>>17510090
Post the completed one on imgur
I think we're close to image limit
>no one is making 2nd and 3rd
>>
>>17510029
It's good stuff lad. Don't worry.
>>
>>17510099
Let's hope the dude doing the first thread decides to do 2 and 3
>>
>>17510107
If one anon does the 2nd one I might make a compromise and make the 3rd one
>>
Man this screencap is taking longer than expected, If this thread dies by the time Im done where should I post it
>>
>>17510114
>inb4 four different anons do four threads and we have the different parts of the story in completely different styles

>>17510174
It's unlikely it'll die. We're still on page 6 and have been there for like two hours. Anyway if it dies...make an oneechan thread and post it there?
>>
>>17510195
one which board though
>>
>>17510202
On /a/...? Onee-chan threads are not banned on /a/ unless I've missed a memo in the past three days. Anyway this thread doesn't seem like it'll die soon.
>>
>>17510202
The reddit board.
>>
>>17510218
Fuck off
>>
I missed fucking everything. Dammit all.

Well, as /teamhana/, I can't help but say I'm a bit disappointed, but a good end is a good end. You did well, Ziploc-kun. Hopefully Hana-nee finds someone as good as you were to Kanon-chan for herself. You've become a legend of latent incestuous urges eventually leading you to date your childhood friend.
>>
Looks like nobody is going to get off their fucking asses
I'll do the 3rd thread too.
Other anon, do the 2nd if you will.
>>
>>17510230
Once im done with the 1st one i'll do the 2nd one
>>
We need to post a "winning childhood friends" thread on /a/ to celebrate. But don't spam Ziploc-kun or else we'll get nuked.
>>
>>17510236
Make it and link it then if you want.
>>
>>17510040
She will make her appearance in season 2.
>>
>>17510285
Kanon (2016) written by Maeda Jun.
>>
File: 56904.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
56904.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
Im finally at the 3/4th point of this fucking /a/ screencap.

I think im going to kill myself
>>
>>17510317
Nigga I'm almost done with my second after like a three hour break
how are you so slow
>>
>yfw you realize Hana-nee deliberately told Kanon-chan how Ziploc-kun kissed her because she knew Ziploc-kun would run to Kanon-chan's house to comfort her
>yfw you realize when Hana-nee keikaku'd everything
>>
>>17510328
try and find ziploc kun when he hasn't even trip coded in the /a/ thread. I dare you.
>>
File: Screencap-Ziploc-02.png (4MB, 3100x3800px) Image search: [Google]
Screencap-Ziploc-02.png
4MB, 3100x3800px
>>17510340
Why do you think I called threads 3 and 4? You only have yourself to blame. He doesn't trip his first two posts in the 2nd thread either.

>>17510334
Hana-nee is truly a being beyond mere humans
>>
>>17510340
Not difficult if you have brain and can follow a conversation.
>>
>>17510353
This one is done by the way
That's all from me unless we hit page mid-nine without an 'almost' sign from the other guy. Page 8 just got here and the last three pages are the slowest
>>
>>17510374
Not him but you should probably contribute and do the last one left if you have such a great brain
>>
>>17509823
NOT THIS FUCKING SHIT AGAIN FUCK
>>
File: Screencap-INT-RedNipMonkey.png (474KB, 1246x1558px) Image search: [Google]
Screencap-INT-RedNipMonkey.png
474KB, 1246x1558px
>>17510382
...what is your problem?
>>
>>17510353
Im almost done with /a/ thread.

The reason im taking so long because it's larger compared to yours
>>
>>17510391
Probably is
Didn't something stupid like 500 posts get purged from that thread
If we count the purged posts I think that thread easily hits 800
>>
>The Legend of Ziploc-kun spans nearly 2000 posts
>>
File: Screencap-V-TilePatternsFull.jpg (2MB, 1600x8500px) Image search: [Google]
Screencap-V-TilePatternsFull.jpg
2MB, 1600x8500px
>>17510417
Well it'll span something like 15 megabytes when we're done at least.
>>
Bare with me anons, im so fucking close finishing the /a/ thread
>>
>>17510425
You still have the next /adv/ thread m888888
>>
>This thread
>Just the latest in an epic
I know what I'm reading when I get back from work
>>
It's over boys eventhough the ending wasn't the one I was expecting it's still good
>>
Im nearing close to the end to the /a/ screencap. Almost there, stay with me anons
>>
>>17510465
IM FINALLY DONE WITH THIS, adding a few teaks and it'll be done
>>
>>17510523
shit never mind it came out small, let me try and enlarge it
>>
>>17510523
Arigatou, Onii-san
>>
>>17510523
Thanks. Now work on the second thread.:^)
>>
>>17510549
Im making the /a/ thread larger, give me a moment
>>
>>17510555
Nice trips
>>
Im splitting it up in parts because fuck me, this shit is huge
>>
>>17510555
>>17510593
We middle of page nine
I'll do the 2nd thread too
>>
Guys I just thought of something (although likely no one is left)
Ziploc said he was studying English because he wanted to study abroad, iirc. How is he going to make this work with Kanon?
>>
OK IM FUCKING FINISHED, ENJOY YOU FAGGOTS
>>
>>17510679
Noice
I'm about 75% done with the /adv/ thread too
>>
>>17510679
I don't think the onee-chan who slaps her brother's butt and calls him 'son' is Hana-nee, that was another anon.

No way would Ziploc talk like that about her.
>>
>>17510710
nah, that was ziploc kun in denial
>>
>>17510710
>>17510728
Definitely another anon.
>>
>>17510730
alright give me a second
>>
>>17510679
Might just be on my end but even when zooming in the picture is blurry.
>>
>>17510730
acutally wait anon, he replies to the same people so im pretty sure thats ziploc kun, check the post numbers in part 2.

it was him pretty much confused
>>
>page 10
Kek race against the clock
>>
File: ziploc-kun the beginning.jpg (2MB, 5074x8648px) Image search: [Google]
ziploc-kun the beginning.jpg
2MB, 5074x8648px
Finished the final version lads, now someone make a new thread before this one dies
>>
>>17510776

>>17510738
Just open the image in a new window
>>
>>17510764
It can't be.

http://desuarchive.org/a/thread/146167942/#146200078

That does not sound the same as Hana-nee.
>>
>>17510785
oh you mean the airhead part?

Yeah I Think i'll remove that then
>>
>>17510791
And the "son" part.
>>
File: Screencap-Ziploc-01-0-1.png (951KB, 3000x3801px) Image search: [Google]
Screencap-Ziploc-01-0-1.png
951KB, 3000x3801px
First half of the 2nd thread
Working on the second half but we're on page 10
>>
>>17510785
And that anon says he likes his imouto much more who plays vidya with him.
>>
>>17510728
>>17510764
>>17510791

http://desuarchive.org/a/thread/146167942/#146199686
http://desuarchive.org/a/thread/146167942/#146199851
http://desuarchive.org/a/thread/146167942/#146200078
http://desuarchive.org/a/thread/146167942/#146200231
http://desuarchive.org/a/thread/146167942/#146200446

This is obviously a different person.
>>
>sleep, go to class, and come home just in time to see it end
It was a fun ride lads ;_;7

Thanks to the anons making screens
>>
>>17510824
I Fixed it, My work here is done lads
>>
I look forward to seeing you post in future oneesan threads, ziploc. Thanks for the entertainment these past few days, and I wish you the best.
>>
File: Screencap-Ziploc-01-1.png (1MB, 3000x2572px) Image search: [Google]
Screencap-Ziploc-01-1.png
1MB, 3000x2572px
SAAAAAAAAAAAAFE
>>
WE DID IT FAGGOTS, NOW WE NEED TO ORDER THEM, in the next imouto thread
>>
The order is as follows:

>>17510852
>>17510809
>>17510859
>>17510353
>>17509984
>>
>>17510861
>imouto
???
>>
>>17510869
Next time, he'll try to fuck his little sister.
>>
File: 1470105592593.gif (927KB, 250x230px) Image search: [Google]
1470105592593.gif
927KB, 250x230px
>>17510863
Perfect, Let this fucking thread sink into 4chan meme magic history,

it's been an honour working with you faggots
>>
>>17510863
I-its over.

>tfw oneechan never won
I guess it was for the best
>>
>>17510873
She won my heart.
>>
File: dragon.jpg (38KB, 477x371px) Image search: [Google]
dragon.jpg
38KB, 477x371px
>>17510863
til next time ziploc-kun ;_;7 goodbye anons
>>
>>17510873
I'll marry her. Booking my tickets to Japan now.
>>
File: Haruhi-Haruhi-013.png (432KB, 800x933px) Image search: [Google]
Haruhi-Haruhi-013.png
432KB, 800x933px
M E M E
E M E M
M E M E
E M E M

M A G I C

We did it boys. Job well done and remember to spam this shit on /a/ next oneechan thread
>>
File: 1468804693637.gif (1MB, 349x254px) Image search: [Google]
1468804693637.gif
1MB, 349x254px
>>17509848

All the thread archives in order

https://archive.4plebs.org/adv/thread/17502301

https://archive.4plebs.org/adv/thread/17505699

This will be my final contribution
>>
>>17510888
Fug those trips, you win ill stick to my doujins

>>17510900
Maybe not to much spam, becuase I already got banned once because of these threads by asking for drawfags to come here. But I will do my part to spread the legend of ziploc-kun
>>
File: Screencap-TG-UndeservedEllie.png (969KB, 2088x5240px) Image search: [Google]
Screencap-TG-UndeservedEllie.png
969KB, 2088x5240px
>>17510916
Screencaps can be posted safely at any time when they're tangentially relevant and sometimes even when they're not relevant. Blogshit is bad because it eats entire threads.
>>
>>17510916
as long as it's screencaps, it's fine
>>
Hey were all getting invited to the ri-right?

>>17510919
Oh ok, I hardly ever see screencaps posted anyway on /a/
>>
>>17510931
The what?
Anyway I'm just waiting for his return so he can tell us when he lost his virginity
Hell this even appeals to purityfags doesn't it, for all her blind dates Kanon didn't even kissu before Ziploc-kun
>>
Hey guys there's an onee-san thread up now. Feel free to poach.
>>
File: NotQuiteLostIt.png (43KB, 409x386px) Image search: [Google]
NotQuiteLostIt.png
43KB, 409x386px
>>17510852
>My post made the screencap.
It's the small pleasures in life really.
>>
>>17510946
>implying you didn't make it
There wasn't one literally seconds ago
>>
>>17510934
>The what?
How did I leave out a whole word?

>Hey were all getting invited to the wedding r-right?
>>
>>17510951
Or maybe I didn't do it because it was on page 6 when I found it. Anyone else here could've made it.
>>
File: 1470798497909.png (74KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
1470798497909.png
74KB, 230x230px
lord kek prophesize that we'll get an anon who get with his sister.
>>
>>17510962
Already did with OHB.
>>
>inb4 I get banned for dumping 5 images
pls no I'm already banned from /vg/
>>
it's been a fun ride anons,

see you later space imoutos
>>
>>17510934
I too wish for updates. I love ziploc-kun. The man's fallible but he's got a heart of gold and by god did he do good by us.
Thread posts: 561
Thread images: 115

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.