[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to clean up your background?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1469507071601.jpg (82KB, 736x883px) Image search: [Google]
1469507071601.jpg
82KB, 736x883px
When I was a kid, I used to post mean and disrespectful comments online a lot, and was an outright asshole.
I regret doing this stupid immature shit a lot. How do I now clean up my background now?

Also, any additional information on cleaning up your background would be very helpful.
>>
>>17505616
What do you mean clean up your background? You mean deleting the things you said?
>>
>>17505618
Well, yes.
The main problem is that many of the threads I posted in back when I was a kid are locked. Plus, I lost my login information for most of my old accounts.
>>
>>17505620
So how can it be traced back to you?
>>
>>17505627
The username I used can be easily doxed back to me.
>>
Just forget about those past comments you did and just move on with a new reputation. Youre anonymous anyway, so i dont think its much of a big deal.
>>
>>17505616

You were a kid bro don't worry.
>>
File: 1471171769309.jpg (560KB, 776x1054px) Image search: [Google]
1471171769309.jpg
560KB, 776x1054px
I've done the same. I even had online journal accounts with public rants with real first names of people, but I was lucky and was able to close those accounts.
I just try to be a better person now, and forgive myself for the stupid shit I did then, so I can sleep at night. If anyone did call me out in the future, I would probably say "Are you the same person from 10 years ago?"
>>
It's okay pegasus we forgive you
>>
>>17505631
Only if someone cares to try. If you have very sensitive information like your name or birthday try to clear that out but even so idk if it's a really huge problem unless you become famous for your true self and someone starts digging into your past to make a news story lol
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.