[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My brain stopped processing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1472372846061.jpg (31KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1472372846061.jpg
31KB, 601x508px
Long Short story :

I'm in my last year in college and in one week, i have to go back to city where I study, and still left my stuff in room I've rented last year, but the problem is that my father was asked to pay some bills, (almost 15k) to the hospital where he made a kidney surgery.

If he doesn't pay, the bank will take all of that money by force and pay the debt by 100% of his income.

I couldn't let my family like that, and since his income is low. I gave him my savings for the rent.

Now I don't have any money for the rent, and my head is really messed up.
I don't know what to say to the old husbands I'm renting for.
Should I get out? But no place to go?
And since it's my very last year, I can't quit this year?

Please help?
>>
Ask a friend to help you out with the $'s. And sooner or later you will have the money and give it to the friend/s that gave it to you.
>>
>>17505619
What friend can give me 300$/month?

I can only imagine myself getting kicked out...
Fuck food fuck rent, I just want to study for this bloody 6 months or something...
>>
No one experienced this, please?
>>
>>17505730
Get a job
>>
>>17505614
>>17505730
I've experienced this.

Contact your financial aid office and tell them your situation. Be sure to emphasize how close you are to graduation. Tell them you will take out loans (they will probably only off this).

If they can't, ask for advice on taking out private loans.

ONLY do the above if you are positive you have to finish university this year. You could tell the university your situation and take the year off. If you live in the US, living on your own for a year in poverty will make the FAFSA look kindly on you for the year after when you return to uni.

If you decide to take one year off, you could live with your father if that is possible. Or anywhere for that matter for at least a month. In one month you can get a job and start paying for your own place, but this will depend where you live.

Good luck anon. Either way you have options and really, it isn't as bad as you think. I was in your situation and ended up homeless and got by just fine.
>>
>>17505737
I need to settle, first.
And I'm studying.

>>17505768
Im really depressed about this
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.