[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sex questions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Cunni.jpg (630KB, 400x4136px) Image search: [Google]
Cunni.jpg
630KB, 400x4136px
I'm a woman, I'm bisexual and I love sex, cause it's pleasurable and it's fucking fun.

I've been astonished lately by how people can be completely ignorant about sex, be it because of inexperience, stupidity or just lack of information.

If you want advide about it, about fetishes, how to talk about them with your partner or just how to sex, ask them here. I'll answer and I hope others will too.

And remember, all answers are experience based so you need to take into account that they might not apply in certain situations.

Pic related, have a good piece of advice about eating girls out.
>>
>>17505569
Are you familiar with things like gender identity and how that plays into these things too? I'm dating someone who's genderfluid(biologically female, I'm male).
>>
>>17505569
My hands and feet are always sweaty. I'm going to do something against it soon, but how big of a turn off is this for women?
>>
My gf says she dosent enjoys sex and that she thinks it should feel different. I can always get her really close to cumming (super wet, moaning and bucking hips) but then she stops me before she will cum. She says it's too much. How can I help her feel good about sex
>>
>>17505569
I am 19y ol' virgin and I got a girl who would want to be my gf, but for her the fact that I am a virgin is a problem, since she is pretty experienced already and did everything already and fears I can't pleasure her.
>Is that a red flag or I am just overreacting?
Any /adv/ice or tipps and tricks for startes to be not that bad ?
Is it possible for an unexperienced guy to do things right from the beginning ?
>>
Is anyone in this thread actually going to get advice?
>>
>>17505623
Here's a text she sent me:

it's hard for me to express how I'm feeling sometimes. this whole sex thing scares me because I feel like there's something wrong with me, I feel like it doesn't feel like it should and it makes me sad because I know how much you like it but it's just not the same for me. I don't want you to feel like it's you because I don't think it is, It's just different for me I guess. and when you want to do it I get scared because I don't want to feel like I'm kinda just there when it's happening.
>>
>>17505638
She's expressed multiple times how she dosent want to be used for sex, but that isn't my intention at all because I love her with all my heart. I just want her to feel as good as I do
>>
Not OP but

>>17505623
Some women don't reach orgasm because they're scared of urinating instead of cumming. Ask her about it and consider a doctors appointment. Yeast infections can cause all sorts of nasty business.
>>17505628
Let her know that yeah, you're inexperienced, but you're open-minded enough and willing enough to make her feel good. Just do so with confidence and listen to all cues, subtle or otherwise. Don't be scared.
>>
>>17505641
Oh okay. Sounds like she views sex as something that's "done" to her instead of something she participates in. Not a healthy way of thinking. Encourage her to take control and take the lead during sex, and just be patient with her. Even if it doesn't end in sex, just be intimate and make her feel comfortable
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.