[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what point is it okay to give up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 166981304.jpg (58KB, 507x338px) Image search: [Google]
166981304.jpg
58KB, 507x338px
At what point is it okay to give up?
>>
Give up on what exactly?
>>
>>17505546
General failing at life
>>
>>17505544
Never until it is your time. Which it obviously is not. Never give up until you draw your last breathe. Hopefully that will be many years from now surrounded by your kids, and grand kids.
>>
>>17505571
But what if you're a fucking retard who fails at school because you don't apply yourself properly
>>
>>17505590
then learn to apply yourself properly or look for ways to live a successful life without a degree. it takes dedication but it can be done.
>>
1. Lern to let it go or accept it... U won't archive all the things u wanted but u will archive something if u
2. Concentrate on one or two things and learn to not to give a fuck about the other things
3. Learn what occupies u mentally the most and change it with things u want.
>>
The button is right there my friend, all you have to do is to press it, from the beginning to the end, it's ok to press it, it's ok to rest from this restless life, it's ok to close your eyes, and see the darkness all around you, a darkness that you'll never wake up from, a darkness more fulfilling that this nonsensical thing that we call life
>>
>>17505544
when trying your hardest won't make any difference.
>>
Become a philosopher, roam the streets and spread wisdom.
Don't have to have a degree.

Like Socrates according to Plato, he believed that true philosophers should be prepared and willing to die, but only when the time comes.

Boom
>>
>>17505598
>>17505598

If only I could archive my goals, or archive anything for that matter.
>>
>>17505590
What caused you to fail to properly apply yourself? I think you need to identify and confront that if it's still an issue.
>>
>>17505810
>If only I could archive my goals, or archive anything for that matter
What makes you think you can't?
>>
>>17505544
whenever you feel like. everything is relative
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.