[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the right way to react after a girl that knows you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1455138577679.jpg (20KB, 500x447px) Image search: [Google]
1455138577679.jpg
20KB, 500x447px
What is the right way to react after a girl that knows you're into her sleeps with you without doing anything?
>>
File: 1382840980357.gif (429KB, 431x235px) Image search: [Google]
1382840980357.gif
429KB, 431x235px
>>17505535
so she knows you're into her, and she sleeps in the same bed with you, but doesn't try to fuck you? is that what you're saying?

if so, then she was waiting for you to make a move, you goof. invite her over again and this time don't drop the ball.
>>
>>17505536

>so she knows you're into her, and she sleeps in the same bed with you, but doesn't try to fuck you? is that what you're saying?

yes that's exactly what I wanted to say. I did make a move on her but she didn't follow.
>>
>>17505540
what kind of move did you make?
>>
File: odango.png (34KB, 440x281px) Image search: [Google]
odango.png
34KB, 440x281px
also in OP's pic if you squint it kind of looks like he has odango
>>
File: idiot sandwich.jpg (129KB, 716x798px) Image search: [Google]
idiot sandwich.jpg
129KB, 716x798px
>asks for advice
>doesnt bother with details
good one
>>
>>17505565
Seeing that she didn't really look willing to bang I said "I find it weird sleeping with a girl without having sex", she laughed.

Then when sleeping I put my arm around her.
>>
>>17505584
>Seeing that she didn't really look willing to bang I said "I find it weird sleeping with a girl without having sex", she laughed.
that's not a move. you basically told her that you weren't going to fuck her.

>Then when sleeping I put my arm around her.
that's not a move either. good gravy, OP.
>>
>>17505589
thought trolls didn't leave /b/
>>
>>17505584
Hah you idiot.
>>
>>17505592
what move is there to make if she knows I like her? lol
>>
File: 1469131448445.png (62KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1469131448445.png
62KB, 250x250px
>>17505584
>"I find it weird sleeping with a girl without having sex"
>she laughed.
jesus christ mate
how'd that play out in your mind?
"oh yeah i find it weird sleeping with boys without having sex teehee, why dont we have sex right now?"
chicks like confidence and assertiveness and you apparently lack both

>What is the right way to react after a girl that knows you're into her sleeps with you without doing anything?
forget about her, improve yourself and find a different girl
>>
>>17505584
should of tried cuddling with her more and went for the kiss. if she was sleeping in the same bed as you, she was probably expecting you to do something.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.