[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: forging.jpg (301KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
forging.jpg
301KB, 2560x1440px
You have $50,000, no debts, no family, no obligations.
>>
>>17505463
I'd build a tiny house and live off the land.
>>
>>17505465
I think this would be fun.

Buy a car, get a job in the city, and find a little patch of land somewhere and build your own micro-house own. You'd get to learn shit, it'd keep you busy, and it'd give you a pretty low maintenance and cheap place to hunker down.

Depends on what you want to be able to do, though, and what you enjoy.
>>
>>17505463
I would give it away and kill myself anyway
>>
>>17505463
Live in China at a Shaolin monastery for a few years, learn new languages and fighting styles, get various qualifications and black belts.
I spent 3 months at one before when I was between jobs, you just train, learn and work, there's no drama, you aren't being tempted by brands, clothes, substances or any bullshit you find in the western world, you are just there to better yourself.
The idea of paying a university shit loads to shape my political views and give me a piece of paper makes no sense to me when you can learn real skills or new languages for a fraction of the cost.
>>
>>17505463
Keep 1/2 or six months salary in a bank, easily acceptable.

Put 1/3 in a no-load index-linked mutual fund.

Spend the rest on some toy for yourself.
>>
Play vidya all day, eat out a lot.
>>
>>17505463
Buy 50,000 worth of dragon dildos
>>
Go to grad school
>>
>>17506214
Do you still want those buttplugs, man
>>
>>17506236
No, you keep them
>>
>>17506091
Good advice here imo, except I'd rather spend it on gaining a skill for myself too, instead of buying a toy.
>>
>>17505463
Downpayment on a brick 6-flat in the ghetto and take my first steps to becoming a slumlord.
>>
>>17505463
Throw 40 of it in my Vanguard index fund. Half goes in my checking account, the rest goes in my vacation savings. Take my friends out for a steak dinner. Plan my vacation after that.
>>
by a cheap van and set it up to go road tripping around aimlessly
>>
>>17505465
>>17505473

You guys forgot to include:
>have no gf
>starve
>be unable to afford medical care

and other such minor things in your plan.

>>17505475

We should start a 4chan fund. Like all the people on here who kill themselves would contribute, and we could try to raise a couple non-suicidal normies that are holding all the chan shit in their head.

>>17505506

And then what? Also, you know how long it takes Yang Jwing Ming to train a decent disciple? Try 10 years, not "a few." Also, I am not sure your Western body could handle it. They train from child.

>>17506091

Oh look, someone isn't crazy.

>>17506219

Another sane one!

>>17506328

x3
>>
>>17506562
>We should start a 4chan fund. Like all the people on here who kill themselves would contribute, and we could try to raise a couple non-suicidal normies that are holding all the chan shit in their head.
Yes, and then we could promote suicide as an "alternative lifestyle choice" for funding purposes.
>>
>>17506571

I should make us a website. Let's make up a name.

>scrappedrobots.com
>r9kheroes.com
>>
I would definitely move somewhere I could keep animals and build some enclosures out back.

My parents already do this so I'd probably just add on to the property.
>>
I think lots of people in this thread have unrealistic expectations on how far 50k will take you.
>>
>>17506591
Robots2Rubies.com
>>
>>17506659

You are really hit or miss, but goddamn that was good.
>>
File: YXn6BK4X.png (292KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
YXn6BK4X.png
292KB, 512x512px
>>17506672
The only goals that matter are the ones you score
>>
Pursue an education. I would start going to community college or online classes to get an associates or bachelors, and maybe set aside a grand or two for travel and vacationing during breaks.
>>
>>17505465
same
I'm trying to save so money so I can be ALONE.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.