[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Passports and International Marriage Questions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

If I travel to another country, India, and marry someone there, do they need to have their own passport in order to come back to my country? (United States of America)
>>
Are you actually asking if someone needs a passport to fly out of the country?
>>
>>17505401
Do you even know what a passport is?
>>
Passport is something I paid $180 on at the post office.

As an exact definition, no. I don't know what a passport actually is or why I need one to go to India.

Does my fiance need her own or can we skate by with just mine after we are married?
>>
>>17505401
EVERYONE (except in some cases children below a certain age) needs a passport to go anywhere. Period.
>>
*sighs* Yeah, that is what I thought.
>>
>>17505432
Are you an actual retard?
>>
I don't suppose anyone knows what steps or pitfalls I need to look out for when marrying someone from another country.
>>
>>17505439
Ever so slightly. Never had to deal with international affairs to any degree in the slightest.
>>
>>17505442
Well for starters it doesn't sound like this girl you're supposedly marrying exists and is just a scam to get your money...
>>
>>17505455
No, she does. Its a long story that Ii don't feel like typing out over the phone. But she does exist, as is.
>>
>>17505458
And yet somehow she didn't know that she needs a passport to come to the US either...? Of course she's real, buddy.

How much did you pay for her, btw? I've never really thought Indian girls would do the whole mail order bride thing, but I really can't say I'm all that suprised
>>
>>17505467
Listen, I'm notvtypingbup a dossier on my three year long relationship with my fiance so a faceless stranger in the internet believes me when when we both know we will both completely forget each other five minutes after this conversation ends.

So believe what you want.
>>
>>17505471
Don't say I didn't warn you.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.