[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If a girl can pass the line test

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1471485668490.jpg (32KB, 620x595px) Image search: [Google]
1471485668490.jpg
32KB, 620x595px
The eye movement test, and the one leg stand test, all of them are field sobriety tests, does that mean that she is sober enough for sexual contact?
>>
Also if the girl can walk normally, talk normally, and constantly says she is fine and everything is cool

Also there are still some things she consciously refuses to do and you don't push it
>>
y/n
>>
I wouldn't risk it.
>>
>>17505354
Basically what I'm getting at is, is any amount of alcohol in a girls system at all grounds for a rape charge if she gets mad about it later?

Because if so I don't see how party/bar/club hook ups are even possible given how much girls love drinking

Cause this one girl seemed to be for all intents and purposes sober

But I know she had some level of alcohol in her

Has me paranoid
>>
>>17505410
My advice is to have witnesses to vouch that she consented
>>
>>17505420
Well no one watched it, but I do know how protective girls are with their friends, and one of her friends watched us walk out and just said "be careful" or something but made literally 0 effort to stop it

And I've seen girls fucked up before at parties and shit, stuttering, throwing up, cant stand up, passed out

This girl walked side by side with me and kept up pace and held my hand all the way back
>>
>>17505427
>>17505420
after the fact she could even tell how worried I was and she kept promising it was fine, she knew what she was doing, and even outright said it was consensual, literally used the word itself

still worried
>>
>>17505420
if I remember right, in some jurisdictions consent can be withdrawn at any time. so proof that both partners consented before they went in the room together wouldn't necessarily be proof of consent. in other jurisdictions, your partner can't accuse you of rape if they withdrew their consent after sex began. if that's the case where OP lives, he's probably safer from prosecution.

OP's question would be more answerable if OP would just say what state/province/country he lives in. we get over 9000 threads like this a day and nobody mentions what jurisdiction they're in. laws are different everywhere.

look, if you're afraid your partner is going to charge you with rape, don't have sex with them.
>>
>>17505456
Who said anything about witnesses for just when they go into the room?

>>17505435
>>17505427
I'd be shitting myself if I were you
>>
>>17505456
Actually no sex happened, just fingering and oral (she did to me)

>>17505456
va

>>17505460
why
>>
>>17505462
as in I fingered her and she blew me
>>
>>17505460
>Who said anything about witnesses for just when they go into the room?
I was referring to
>>17505420
>My advice is to have witnesses to vouch that she consented

if consent can be withdrawn at any time, then for example:

if A and B decide to have sex, and C hears them both say "yes let's go have sex, that sounds great" then C witnessed consent. kinda. if A and B go in the bedroom and partway through sex A says, "you know, I'm not really into this, please stop" then A is withdrawing consent. if B says "no lol" and continues fucking A, that would be legally rape. but there are jurisdictions where that wouldn't be the case and B could just continue fucking away regardless if A wanted them to stop, as long as A initially consented.

so being able to prove that someone consented is different in different places. that's the point I was making.
>>
>>17505477
Or, you know, have someone watch when they have sex?
>>
>>17505477
Look man she seemed sober but I know she had some wine earlier and a bit of "jungle juice"

But I figured it was ok simply because she didn't display any symptoms of being drunk, she talked perfectly, walked perfectly, and throughout all of it she acted cool

Hell she didn't even wanna strip down naked for any of it most of our clothes stayed on

So if she was able to consciously chose not to strip and I abided by it then I would figure she was alright mentally

I dont even know why Im worried

You cant be too drunk to consent and act totally non-drunk at the same time

I know I can drink multiple shots of vodka and have it barely phase me
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.