[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tatted for Cash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: tattooed.jpg (72KB, 534x800px) Image search: [Google]
tattooed.jpg
72KB, 534x800px
So I'm in a very odd situation. I'm in a bit of a financial jam, and someone has offered me a lot of money, but with some very serious strings attached. It basically boils down to this:

>I get $50,000, he pays the taxes on it
>He takes nude photos of me as I am now
>He tattoos me and takes more nudes
>repeat
>It ends when I have a full body sleeve of tattoos from my neck down my legs after months and months of being tattooed
>I'm not allowed to seek to remove them for at least ten years after the process is done

Yes, I am aware that this guy is a creepy fetishist, but he has proven that he has the money and I can't really afford to not consider it.

Advice? Pic extremely related.
>>
>$50k
That's peanuts for what he's asking.
>>
So what if he has the money? What incentive does he have to pay once he can blackmail you with those initial pictures which can be sent to prospective employers and family. What about the tattoos which will undoubtedly be sexual and degrading and even if not they're still visible to employers. You'd also have pictures that - even without face - virtually prove your identity now. Means even better blackmail.

Ignore him if you ever want to get a job or have money, if you're truly so desperate as to consider this and can't get a job at all look into being a sugar baby.
>>
bait?
are you asking anon if you should intentionally enter an abusive business arrangement?
>>
>>17504946
>once he can blackmail you with those initial pictures
are you retarded or do you not understand how modeling in art works?

>>17504949
how the fuck is this abusive in ANY way?

Jesus christ what is wrong with you people.

>>17504939 Is the only anon not speaking retard.
>>
>>17504935
Well, if you want to become a fetish model it is a way to gain some cash.

His fetish is kinda gross, but I would go for it if I was in your position. Lots of guys like a girl with tattoos.
>>
>>17504959
I understand how modeling works. What part of this sounds anything like legitimate modeling to you?
>>
>>17504935
do it, but only if he adds an extra zero to that offer
>>
>>17504935
I don't really understand how you can even consider this. I've been broke, homeless in the dead of winter, and regularly eaten once every 3 days.

Inane garbage. Think of the bigger picture. Financial bullshit comes and goes.
>>
>>17504966
body art, figure drawing, ect all require models.

They also all have contracts and NDAs for both sides to sign and agree to. Even if he "blackmailed" OP it would break the contract and OP would be able to sue him for all hes worth.

it's not enough money, however.
>>
>>17504980
The way the OP is talking about it makes it sound as though it's a fetish thing, not professional modeling of any caliber.
>>
That's not enough money for that. Id say 250k at the very least
>>
>>17505039
$25k per year is enough for you?
>>
If you say yes to this job, those will be the last money you touch in your life.
>>
>>17504935
If it's really about the money, you should find something that pays less and is less taxing. Assuming you're a girl, try looking for a sugar daddy? There are websites for that.
>>
Tattooing takes time. Depending on the level of complexity, covering a single arm or leg can take 15-20 hours and a full front or back piece can take 25-30 hours. If the full body tattoo takes around 100 hours to complete then you're essentially paid 500$ an hour. In other worlds you receive five hundred dollars in exchange for allowing someone to permanently draw on your body for one hour. I think it would be a bad deal to take this offer once and it would be an even worse deal to take it 100 times in a row.
>>
>>17504935
That's a shitty offer. You'll never be able to get a decently paid job ever again after that. That's so not worth the 50k.
>>
>>17505419
this, also if he's a creepy fetishist, you can bet your ass he'll try to manipulate you into doing more than that, whether it's sex or just more weird shit.

model or not, NDA or not, everything about this is setting off my creepometer. don't do it OP. this sounds like the kind of situation where you end up in his basement rubbing lotion on your skin while he tries to figure out how to turn you into a lampshade or some shit.
>>
imo should be at least 200k
>>
>>17504935
I'd agree with the other anons in this thread, to make it a viable proposition you'd need to have the payment increased by one order of magnitude.
>>
>>17504935
Also if he isn't a professional your health could be at risk.
Seriously just go home with drunk guys you meet at a bar, and take their money while they sleep, if you're so desperate.
>>
>>17504935
>I get $50,000, he pays the taxes on it
>I'm not allowed to seek to remove them for at least ten years after the process is done
That's $5000/year for something that will severely impair your employability. No dice. If he wants to do that to you for ten years, he should be prepared to fork over ten years' pay.
>>
>>17504935
You still here OP?
>>
Do you get all the money at once?
>>
back
>>
>>17505021
Yeah this. It sounds like some guy doing it off of Craig's list, not a legitamate agency (which would never make you get tattoos of that scale)
>>
>>17504935
>someone is offering me $50k so he can literally scar my body, I'll have no control over it and I'm not aware that tattoo artists can draw anything different to what they agree because there is a disclaimer saying it won't be perfect for what they wanted to manage expectations.
If someone offered me money to disfigure my body, I'd tell them to fuck off, you aren't going to like the tattoos and someone will just end up with loads of nudes of you.

Once you get the $50k your skin is fucked and you have potential job stoppers, you will also harm your chances of getting relationships because at some point you will have to explain that you took $50k in exchange for tattoos you didn't want and your nudes.

How much financial trouble are you in? because after you deduct what you owe, you will need to decide on how you use the remaining cash or if you can handle your finances in the future, or you will need to spend a LOT removing the tattoos in the future, as it is a very painful, time consuming process.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.