[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me reconnect with friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1463898084477.jpg (66KB, 575x523px) Image search: [Google]
1463898084477.jpg
66KB, 575x523px
TL;DR: about a year ago I cut contact to all my friends because I was a stupid autistic cunt who thought he had depression

I have always had problems, the fact I even had a group of friends was bewildering to me. They are great people most of the time, but as I stated in the TL;DR I just abandoned them. I feel really pathetic compared to them as they are all succeeding in life, jobs, cars and connections while I was still a little shit who couldn't hold a conversation with a stranger.

I really felt bad, and on top of that I was very stressed out working manual labour jobs (Which didn't last too long) I just cut them off as being with them was something I believe wasn't right.

I want to reconnect to them, but I really don't know how to do it. Please help me reach out to them again, I was just thinking of messaging them a detailed paragraph on why I did what I did, I feel so fucking horrible. Please tell me what to do
>>
What do you mean cut them out? Did you just kinda fade away or did you tell them to fuck off?
>>
>>17504858
At first I just ignored their messages, then I just blocked them and left it at that.
>>
>>17504843
cool anon i did the same thing after college. luckily my friends are all awesome and would reach out to me on the regular despite me blatantly ignoring text and calls when they were visiting my city.

just reach out to them, dont message thats cheap and awkward. give them a ring talk to them see whats up and update them on what you're doing(even if you're not doing much of anything make it sound as if you aren't pathetic) i too felt shitty post college because of the job hunt.

it all works out in the end and if theyre actually your friends they'll appreciate the phone call. its how adults talk, not text.
>>
>>17504862
By blocking them, are they able to tell that you blocked them? Or is it something only you know and as far as they know, you just never messaged back?
>>
>>17504875
I would call but my phone is fucked and I don't have their numbers now anyway.

>>17504878
They might be able to tell, I really don't know

I am just nervous to contact them
>>
>>17504896
While your best option depends on whether you ignored them or insulted them. If you just started hanging out less and less, just make contact and as long as you are trying to rekindle, it should work out. Don't throw yourself a pity party, they don't want to hear your sob story, you'll only make someone not want to be around you.

However, if they know you blocked them, you'll probably have to apologize, but you still need to reach out to them.
>>
>>17504896
>I would call but my phone is fucked and I don't have their numbers now anyway.
>I was just thinking of messaging them a detailed paragraph

you're a fuckin loser, go crawl back under your mattress and die. they don't want to hear from you and will just be annoyed by you contacting them. just go back to messaging random people on facebook
>>
>>17504912
Im going to apologize, I need to make up fo what i've done. I jsut hope they give me the chance.

>>17504913
You are the loser, I'm trying to fix my problem and you have this attitude against me? if I did nothing you'd still be looking down on me. Fuck you
>>
>>17504938
you're making excuses to not follow my advice which is the most solid. if you can message them then you can sure as shit call them. dont say some bullshit like my phone is fucked up because thats probably the same bullshit you tell everyone.

you just post here to see if anyone cares about you. i gave you a solution but you'd rather do things your way.

next time dont waste a thread just kill yourself
>>
It's really not a big deal. Friends come and go. Especially friends made in college.
>>
>>17504950
friends made in college are actually supposed to be connections for life. its why people go to universities, join clubs, fraterneties etc. friends made in highschool and below have a high chance of never being kept.

don't try to console OP he's a sack of shit
>>
>>17504942
I don't have their numbers, also my phone can't fucking call them even if I did.

I made this thread to see all kinds of advice and obviously pick what I wanted and thought was best, you are nothing but a god damn arm chair shrink who thinks he knows a lick of the situation. You should kill yourself as you are obviously some pseudo intellectual cock sucker.

>>17504950
My only friends, I wont have more. I am messaging them so it's hopefully gonna be ok
>>
>>17504958
>intellectual

ill take that compliment. And I'm spot on in my assessment of you. You'd rather not admit it than actually man up.

Its fucking 2016 and you think you actually need a phone to make a phone call. I've met bums with more wits than you. again just stop with the excuses if you want anything in your life to get better
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.