[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 384
Thread images: 21

File: 9TRgyBjyc[1].png (82KB, 1360x1024px) Image search: [Google]
9TRgyBjyc[1].png
82KB, 1360x1024px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't fucking know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off.
>>
girls: ever been in a relationship where you slowly start losing your libido ?

my gf is doing it and i'm sad
>>
>>17504827
I claim this thread in the name of the Inquisition of Pegasus
>>
>>17504856
i've never been in a relationship irl

guys, what do you think about women who succeed in business
>>
File: 1470945869466.jpg (393KB, 950x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470945869466.jpg
393KB, 950x720px
For guys
Is it possible to cum from prostate stimulation alone?
>>
File: 1468864371368.gif (900KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
1468864371368.gif
900KB, 500x354px
>>17500042 (OP)
I am male and I know next to nothing about bras, but I have recently gotten interested in them. I would like to hear female's opinions of bras, how you deal with them. I would like general information about your experience with them.

Some possible starter questions (DO NOT BE SPECIFIC IN ANYWAY THAT COULD CAUSE ANYONE TO GET AN ERECTION, THIS IS NOT INTENDED TO SEXUAL IN ANYWAY WHATSOEVER):
>What size are your bras? (ONLY ANSWER IF YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE)
>How have your sizes changed since you were a younger girl? and what was it like? (ONLY IF COMFORTABLE WITH SUCH A PERSONAL QUESTION)
>Do you have to do anything to keep your breasts healthy? (ONLY ANSWER IF YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE)
>What brands do you look for in bras (if you give a shit about that) (ONLY ANSWER IF YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE)
>How often do you wear a bra? (ONLY ANSWER IF YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE)
>How many bras do you have? (IF COMFORT
>How often do you wash your bras?
>What is it like to have sensitive nipples? (ONLY ANSWER IF YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE)
>The above question in relation to wearing bras with possible ties into sweat and skin. (ONLY ANSWER IF YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE)
>The above question in relation to washing/showering (ONLY ANSWER IF YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE)

I apologize before hand if this causes any females to feel uncomfortable in anyway
>>
>>17504882
Yes, but you have to be mentally into it

Like drooling from your mouth and eyes rolled back into it
>>
File: 1471235575108.jpg (158KB, 640x841px) Image search: [Google]
1471235575108.jpg
158KB, 640x841px
Girls: how much do you tip delivery boys?

>>17504882
Yes but don't assume they will, it's possible but not likely
>>
>>17504856
Losing your libido is a conscious choice. Now, don't take that the wrong way, your girlfriend likely doesn't know that and even if she does it's not as easy as saying it's time to change. But the less you do something sexual, the less you're going to want to do something sexual. As we age a lot of our libido becomes habit, if you masturbate or have sex a lot the frequency will keep on keeping on.

There might be underlying problems, like hormonal issues/weight gain, stress (work, relationship, general) stress, anxiety, or depression, no longer feeling sexy, or whatever else. You should address things in a really safe, non-confrontational/non-judgemental, and non-sexual way. Have a frank, honest conversation about what the underlying issues might be, and how you guys both feel about it, as well as what you're both willing to try as solutions.

And yeah, sometimes my libido wanes for a while. It freaks me out. Imagine if you woke up and didn't feel like doing it, not a big deal for a while, until suddenly you realize you haven't wanted to do it in weeks, then months, and you start panicking about whether or not it'll come back. Shit's stressful.
>>
>>17504876
>what do you think about women who succeed in business
like making their own business?

pretty attractive if you're successful or passionate about anything.

>>17504882
>Is it possible to cum from prostate stimulation alone?
I've heard it's possible. When i diddled my butt magic button i only was able to produce precum
>>
>>17504897
Precum is a meme stop lying
>>
>>17504905
this is false though, I am a cockboy and I expel drops of clear semen before ejaculation, I'm a virgin though
>>
>>17504905
i precum everytime I fap for more than 5 minutes

your dick broke nigga
>>
>>17504892
I dunno, normal amounts. $2-5? I'm not being cheap r-right?
>>
>>17504929
I have never precum in my life and can shoot my cum like 3 feet, your shit has a leak in the hydraulic system pleb

>>17504925
hallow cockboy
>>
>>17504888

Gonna answer just because you posted Count D

>32B
>Uhhh well I had training bras at first, which are lose and don't really have sizes, but my boobs are small anyways so I settled into my current size pretty quickly and don't really remember the in-between.
>Check for lumps every couple of months. Apply lotion.
> I like Flirtitude. Decent quality for how cheap they are.
>Technically 24/7, but I wear a sports bra and home and wile sleeping. Much more comfortable.
>14
>After every wear, unless I wear it for a very short time and I don't sweat during that time
>Great, I love playing with them and having something extra to give me sexual pleasure besides my clit and vagina is good.
>I don't understand the question lol
>I shower daily
>>
>>17504876
Nobody cares about your fucking art career, stop spamming /adv/ with this shit you deadbeat.

That said, I think it's fine for someone of either gender to be successful in business so long as that person can fulfill his or her obligations outside of work.
>>
Girls:
would it turn you on if a guy farted in your ear?
like, a real fart
like really loud
like you were just watching a movie
and he sneaks up
puts his butt to your ear
PVVVVT
just right in your ear
>>
If a guy jokes to you about having sex with you does that mean he wants to fuck?

i didn't know how to react so I laughed and didn't really react
>>
>>17504945
Precum has nothing to do with how far you can shot your load.
But seriously if don't produce even a drop of precum your dick might be broken. Not bashing on you. Just some advice.
>>
>>17504888
My advice is use google and draw your own conclusions because this is actually a controversial subject. Some people say washing them too often wears them out because it's too rough on them and it damages the elastic, some say washing them too little wears them out because the oils in our skin make the elastic degrade faster.

What I do know about bra maintenance:
>Handwash only, especially ESPECIALLY if there is wire or molded cups or it's lacey or you otherwise want it to last long, even if the bras say machine wash you should always be handwashing them
>If you're a lazy piece of shit put bras inside of a garment bag and put them on the absolute most gentle cycle before machine washing
>Store bras nested one inside of the other if they have molded cups to prevent them deforming, NEVER store inside out

How to handwash delicates properly:
>Fill up your sink, bathtub, or a basis with cool water and a bit of scented laundry detergent (any scent, but don't use unscented, more on that later)
>Place in your lightest colored bra
>Swish and pat gently to help it absorb water
>Let sit a little, swish and pat a little, repeat
>Pat bra gently but firmly to remove excess water on the edge of the basin/sink/tub in such a way that it does not stretch or twist the bra out of shape
>Remove gently supporting the bra carefully so as to prevent it deforming under the weight of the water
>Place off to the side
>Repeat with next lightest bra and on to the end, change water if it gets colorful
>Drain water and replace with clean water
>Put in lightest bra
>Repeat washing steps
>Smell to check if detergent is there, if so you haven't rinsed it out yet
>Repeat until no or very faint scent
>Put off to side
>Repeat with all other bras
>Pat really carefully without deforming them to remove excess water
>Sop up excess water with paper towels/dishrags
>Dry flat with wadded up paper towels in cups
DON'T DRY THEM WITH A SALAD SPINNER.
>>
>>17505001
I'd say the tip gets wet but thats about it

Not oozing like my anime
>>
How do you approach a guy who basically has next to no dating experience and is apathetic towards dating? His social skills are fine and all but I get the feeling he might be put off by any obvious flirting. Should I just do the long con?
>>
>>17504993
>girl jokes with me about having sex
>i joke/flirt back
>we do this on multiple occasions
>finally man up and make a move on her
>she not only turned me down but hates me now
True fucking story.

I'd say if a guy jokes/flirts about having sex with you he wants to fuck.
>>
>>17504991
No. Just no.
>>
girls: how bad is giving a blow job when the dick and area is clean, but a little bit of recent sweat
>>
>>17505017
Would you want to eat a girl out who was clean but sweaty down there?

It's kind of gross but not that bad.
>>
Why aren't men capable of love? Why do they only care about looks and weight? Are men even human?
>>
>>17505062
>Are men even human?
Shit she found us out.
>>
>>17505062
just go outside and exercise

if you stop being fat and lazy someone will like you
>>
>>17505062
They'd look at your personality if you had one
>>
>>17505027
yeah i wouldn't mind it as long as it's recent sweat
just wondering. my gf is a bit of complainer when it comes to bjs

>jaw hurts in 30 seconds
>you have to go shower real quick (even if i did a few hours before and haven't shit/peed)
>your precum doesn't taste like strawberries

She has never made me cum from BJ. only a few times super close
>>
So there's this girl I like online, I'm pretty sure she knows. I like talking to her and I think she enjoys talking to me, never really ignores my texts or sends those one word replies. I don't talk to many people so I'd like to have her as a friend, how do I know if she is talking to me out of pity or something? I'm really oblivious so I'd be crushed is she was just being polite and sending signs that meant "stop talking to me".
>>
>>17505077
If she doesn't enjoy it of course she's gonna complain. Eat more fruit, less meat and asparagus (if you're on any medicines you're probably SOL as they're very bitter and going to make your cum taste it).

>jaw hurts in 30 seconds
If you're well-endowed and/or she has a tiny mouth, it's going to hurt to put it in and keep her jaw open enough not to hurt you for an extended period of time. I can't even physically put my boyfriend's dick in my mouth, which sucks because I'd love to give him a blowjob.

If they already are, don't make blowjobs an everytime thing. Save them for when she's really turned on and wants to give you one, because you need to be or otherwise they're not sexy and very stressful. Obviously, you're also going to want to ensure that they become enjoyable then.
>>
>>17505062
>Why aren't men capable of love?
What is love to you?

>Why do they only care about looks and weight?
They don't tho. They also look for companionship and someone they can talk to easily and someone to trust. You should meet a lonely guy. Looks and weight obviously plays a part, just like it does with women choosing men. That's just human nature.

>Are men even human?
We grow up in a society where being manly, stoic and strong is expected of us so we hide our feelings deep down.
>>
>>17504876
For some reason I find business women hot. Don't know why.
>>
>>17505012
Honestly, just ask him out. Guaranteed he'll say yes.
>>
>>17505079
you're just insecure af
>>
If a girl that I'm friends with tells me I should ask out someone that we both know, saying that we "both get along pretty well", does that mean she's heard from the other party that there's interest in me? Or am I just grossly misinterpreting what she says

Th one that she told me to ask out is a fellow coworker by the way
>>
>>17505161
could be masked jealousy on her part and yes looks like the other girl is interested
>>
I've wanted to make an online dating profile forever to answer OKCupid's questions, they look fun. Recently broke up and despite being completely heartbroken was looking forward to making one. We're back together now and I'm really glad for it, but I feel vaguely disappointed I won't get a chance to answer a bunch of dumb questions on OKCupid. Would it be fun/okay to jointly make dating profiles and see how well we match with each other? I feel like that's might be borderline inappropriate.
>>
>>17505012
Ask him out.

Don't try to make signals hoping he'll recognize it. It will never happen. Guys are dumb.

Just be upfront. Compliment him a bit. Say hey I think you're handsome (or whatever word girls use?). If he seems flattered and down to talk then talk with him a bit and then ask him out. If he says yes give him your number and suggest a few places.
>>
File: 1468864451944.png (4MB, 1904x1272px) Image search: [Google]
1468864451944.png
4MB, 1904x1272px
How much should I worry about women being put off or even offended if they discover my man hobbies? I collect anime figures and doujins, and old military rifles and Cold War / Communist relics, among other things - and while I can stow them all away in a closet for short visits, anyone that stays with me for a while is eventually going to find them.
>>
File: 1471911679580.jpg (33KB, 398x500px) Image search: [Google]
1471911679580.jpg
33KB, 398x500px
>>17505062
>Are men even human?
I'm Italian actually thank you

> Why do they only care about looks and weight?
No one wants to date a fat and ugly person. I've been working on my weight because I understand its unrealistic to expect a woman substantially thinner than me for no good reason.
>>
>>17505162
Girl that told me that is in a relationship though so I dont see any jealousy in her . I asked the one she told me to for a quick bite today after work and she declined, though we're both pushing 7 days straight wihtout days off and we're both pretty tired/have classes to attend so I cant tell if it was disinterest or simply if it was that she was pretty tired since we both have been nonstop work/school this week.

The girl that mny friend suggested I ask out shares some interests in me and I guess we do get along pretty well but I dont know, seems a bit daunting and probably not a good idea since we work together but fuck it I'd wouldnt mind If I got with her
>>
>>17505171
not that much if you go for the right girls, im a guy but i have notied that most of the anime store owners i 've seen are girls

unless you have some really nsfw figures you should be fine

and the military stuff is cool as long as you don't have to much nazi stuff
>>
>>17505134
Thanks, yeah I fucking hate it. I've read some self-help books and watched videos maybe one day it will sink in.
>>
So this girl Im seeing invited me to this bar for music tonite. All was going well until she got a snapchat from some dude, apparently this is one of her "friends boyfriends", it was just a selfie and the text read "no cleavage?:(". She tells me right there that those two(bf and gf) are in vegas right now and he sent that to her and was probably drunk. When she read it and she was slightly embarrassed but nothing more than that

Am I wrong to be annoyed/concerned?
My thinking is 1.) this guy clearly wants to fuck the girl Im seeing. 2) Apparently the conversation/exchange of snaps advanced to the point where he was in a position to even mentioned cleavage and 3.) theyre not strictly friends in the first place and doesnt have that boundary with him(do you ask everyone female friend for nudes? even on vacation with your gf in the room)

We're not together not yet, but seeing that annoyed the fuck out of me. She replied back in front of me with a selfie saying "no" or something which irritated me even more, that she couldnt just say "um wtf no sorry", but the fact that this person was even in a position to be asking for well nudes is fucked up. She sent him another snap(i couldnt tell if these we're personal snaps or snaps to everyone on the list, but he was the one who replied again) of the band playing and he replied

This time he sent another selfie and i couldnt read what it said on the picture, he it was a closeup of his face/bit of his chest shirtless.

This is bad right, I should end whatever this is right
>>
>>17505181
>anime store owners
Is this actually a thing? I mean I live in a small town and all but I've only seen vendors at conventions, not actual dedicated stores.
>>
>>17505171
If you have well rounded hobbies, an interesting personality, and are well adjusted and personable? You shouldn't worry at all outside of maybe putting away anything that might be offensive/tasteless to the average girl. Nothing too lewd should be on prominent display the first time to your house and that nature. Girls will either be into it or not, but they'll accept you.

If you're poorly adjusted and that's all you're into, you're going to have a hard time of it unless you find a girl into the same shit. Just work on being more interesting and personable if this is the case.

If you hide away your interests you're just going to find girls who want to change you and think they're something shameful. Maybe not all of them are first date interests, but don't hide them either.
>>
>>17505171
>man hobbies
Wat now

That being said the answer is pretty much the same as always. You either find a girl with similar interests or you decide which is more important your collection or the girl who doesn't like the collection.

Some women will definitely not want to date anyone who collects figures or doujins, same thing with communist stuff and military gear (though these groups aren't necessarily the same)

With collections most of it comes down to the presentation and the "class". The more expensive or rare and better you present your collection the more acceptive people will be towards it. It's the difference between having your rifles bunched up in a barrel next to the door or having a display case and proper lighting for your best and rest properly stored.
>>
>>17505181
>unless you have some really nsfw figures you should be fine
Mostly plushies and nendos, thay're all SFW if a little cutesy.
>and the military stuff is cool as long as you don't have to much nazi stuff
Mostly 1960s-era or later, US and Combloc mixed together. Nazis can fuck right off but Charlies are okay.
>>17505193
>>17505196
>Well-rounded hobbies, presentation
Good points. I have a lot of interests, but I didn't think anyone would be bothered by a telescope and star charts or assorted computer bits.
>>
>>17505176
might be trying to appear not too easy, still dont get too needy, hit her up later and act cool then ask again non chalantly, good luck :3
>>
>>17505227
Girls aren't going to care then, they might not be into it, but they won't mind. Ideally you'll find someone who thinks it's cool or wants to hear you talk about it even if it's not an interest she has. Worst case scenario you find yourself dating someone who finds guns insulting and tasteless and wants you to throw them away, or thinks your toys are sexist/childish and wants you to get rid of them. Either way, you're dodging a bullet when you realize that's the kind of person she is. Better to find out before you're emotionally invested and move on.
>>
>>17505231
I was thinking of trying the same thing again about a quick bite after work like 3 weeks from now since we'll both have lots of hurs before then. We dont talk nearly as much as me and the girl that told me to ask her out, but apparently we do share many of the same interests and mannerisms so I'm hoping that my friend that told me to do this knows something that I don't.
>>
>>17505227
The most important point about collections is that you need to make sure these 2 things are visible to anyone.

collecting vs hoarding
and
interest vs obsession

Basically you never want to seem like a hoarder, instead you are classy collector. You also don't want to seem like you are obsessed with it, but rather that you have an interest about it.

No one is going to mind if you have some guns but if you have literally ALL the guns you can get your hands on, and you NEED all the guns then it's a problem.
Presentation is probably the biggest thing in making sure people understand that at a glance.

I personally collect Donald Duck pocket books (if that's what they are called in English) I have over 400 of them. I have them in my study in a case that goes around the room near the roof so they are out of way but visible. That's also the room where I have my regular bookcases and books so in my opinion they make the room look nice. I rarely go out of my way to get them and I don't obsess about them to my friends, but if I happen to run across one I don't have I will buy it.
Also final point is finances, you shouldn't be collecting anything you can't afford, that shows poor judgement and obsession which isn't good.
>>
There is a girl at my work who seems to be giving me those signals but I don't know if I should react to them because she is of a same height as I am. What do you guys think about couples where girl is as tall as man or even few centimeters taller?
>>
>>17505284
You're the one who'd be dating her, what do you think? Would you be comfortable with it?
>>
what does biology say?
>>
How is this even a fucking question?
>>
>>17505293
The mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell
>>
Grills
how do you pick up other grills?
I'm lesbian but i never can seem to actually try to hit on a grill, because i'm afraid they are straight and might actually get offended.
(i'm not from usa, homosexuality isn't very popular thing here)
>>
>>17505287
I'd have to be constantly straight and wear martens. I don't know, she seems nice, maybe I'll give it a shot
>>
how many grills have you picked up
?
>>
>>17505301
I-i c-can b-be a girl f-for you mistress
>>
>>17505013
unless you're fat/ugly

then no :^)

because then he's actually mocking you
>>
>>17505079
if she's desperate and you're good enough looking, then she'll probably do with a long distance relationship

otherwise, you're the desperate pal, and your cock will ruin it.

golden reason not to seek connection
>>
true
>>
the next obvious question would be to define "good" looking
>>
>>17505251
I'm pretty careful with my money, as a result of barely having enough to get by for most of my life. My intent is to add one rifle or other valuable item each year (actually intending to get a nice quality reflector telescope for astronomy next though), and smaller bits like patches, models of ICBMs and strategic bombers, etc whenever I feel like it.
It's hardly an obsession as far as I can tell since I have a lot of other things that compete for attention and purchasing money with it, but it's as much an active hobby as passive collecting since I'll take the firearms out and practice once every one or two months in the wilderness. I find it relaxing, and it seems somehow wrong to own things that work and not be any good at actually using them.
>>
how do you define good looking?
>>
>>17505378
Appears healthy, physically fit, and not inbred. Facial features tend to be in good proportion and symmetrical. Eyebrows are present, nose is conventional, lips are not puffy and bloated.
>>
>>17504827
>oh hey anon, <anonette> is single now
what did she meme by this?
>>
>>17505378
Not me
>>
I don't know where to turn, so here goes nothing.

I've been with my gf for 8 years and have been through alot together. She lost her son to suicide which has led her into alcoholism, the drinking has made her difficult and I don't know if shes been unfaithful to me or not, I'm on a long stretch of unemployment, she's supported me through college, and now I'm pretty sick and in need of a heart transplant in the next few years and waiting for disability to kick in.

Needless to say, we're on edge with one another often. My mother has been helping keep me afloat while we wait for disability to kick in.

Tonight, she was going through things for a yard sale and when I checked on her, she had taken down all the decor of the dining room and kitchen, claiming she wanted a change. She was drunk and I tried to politely ask her to wait on it until tomorrow, which she didn't listen. Our dog at the time was struggling to stand in the kitchen; shes old, blind, and deaf aside from not being able to stand well. I go to pick her up and she won't stand so I lift her again and begin to push her toward some carpet. My gf then screams at me "What are you doing to my dog?!" and "Don't you touch my dog again!" and other shit. I snap because she's accusing me of animal abuse. I yell "Fuck you you drunk bitch." and the like and storm off. After a few minutes to calm down I go back to say I'm sorry and was just mad at her accusing me of hurting a defenseless dog I take care of all day and she goes off about how she wants me gone.

We go back and forth for a while and she cuts deep about how she thinks I'll hurt her and I should call my mommy to rescue me and how I did nothing around the house all while claiming its not because of my health but my attitude.

Admittedly, I did have a bit of an attitude for a little while because of her drinking and feeling like she looks down on me. She claims I look down on others and basically confirmed she thinks I'm a piece of useless shit.

1/2
>>
>>17505394
I think I see why her son killed herself
>>
So what would you consider "good" looking?
>>
eugenics
>>
oh man
>>
>>17505394
2/2

So, my question is, what do I do?

I care about her and last fight we had she told me the reason she does some of the shit she does because shes stressed and scared that I'll die on her, but tonight she cut pretty fucking deep.

I've never hit her, always try to weigh her opinion on decisions, let her have her way and not let her get walked on but shes always put me below others. A drunk friend from 15 years ago shows up out of the blue that she knew for a month gets higher priority than dinner with me. She claims the house and everything in it is hers, that I've brought nothing into the relationship and am useless.

Every time we argue, I have to come crawling back to her; my pride is never in tact and even end up apologizing when the fight is about her saying hurtful things.

I know I should just run, but I have nothing. I've taken too much from family, have no real friends, and huge medical bills that I pay on, I can't go homeless due to my health, I have no car because mine wrecked and used money to pay household bills rather than get a car; I'm kinda fucked.

Do I endure and try to salvage or take my chances on the street?

Or I just end it. I mean, I'm like 5 years out to die anyway.
>>
you could prove that you are not a piece of shit, but that would take a while. you know that.
>>
why the fuck would she think you would die?
>>
>ITT: a retard doesn't know how to reply to posts
>>
>>17504888
>What size are your bras?
32D is best, but I'll go with 34C sometimes if it's on sale and the only remaining size of a great bra. Wearing the right bra fit will make your breasts look better in clothes and all, but if you don't have seriously big breasts it's not like your breasts will fall apart if your bra is a less than perfect fit. It also depends on the brand and model how well it fits you, so one size from one brand is never necessarily equal to that size from another brand.
>How have your sizes changed since you were a younger girl? and what was it like?
I grew breasts late and was really proud of them. I remember sneaking out at night and looking at them in the bathroom mirror, cupping them etc. I was really excited. I think most of that faded once I grew into an A cup and my insecurities about having breasts subsided somewhat. I never paid much attention to their growth afterwards, just bought different bras.
>Do you have to do anything to keep your breasts healthy?
Personally I massage them a few times a week and do some daily stretches to keep the muscles tighter. I had terrible posture as a teen and for years would always have a sunken in chest. I unlearned this but still do the exercises to make sure that my posture is so that it stimulates my muscles.
>What brands do you look for in bras (if you give a shit about that)
Brands that fit me well. I like Chantelle, quite expensive but my best fitting bra is from them. Though of course if I'm going to drop a lot of money on them they have to look good, too.
>How often do you wear a bra?
Always, just not at night. Never really related to taking it off once you get home.
>How many bras do you have?
Around four that I wear regularly, about seven in total.
Rarely, honestly, because they don't deal with it well. I just alternate and wash them once every week or three.
>>
passion
>>
>>17505434
what the fuck is with these posts
>>
>>17505424
>What is it like to have sensitive nipples?
This isn't really a female specific thing. I've had one lover but his nipples were much, much more sensitive than mine. I do have sensation in them but it's not spectacular... though that also depends from woman to woman. For me having them licked and sucked on feels soothing and comfortable, and when the guy flicks his tongue against my nipple it's like a ticklish feeling that is quite sweet. (I usually do not do well with tickling.)
>The above question in relation to wearing bras with possible ties into sweat and skin.
It can suck if your straps dig into your shoulders because of a backpack, and a normally comfortably snug bra can feel restrictive if it's hot and your skin is sweaty.
>The above question in relation to washing/showering.
Not sure what to say, it's just a soft bodypart. Also yeah they feel good to touch (to your hands) but you're very used to it...
>>
>>17505413
I make dinner pretty often, use all my money I get from my mother and from selling my things on ebay to pay for my half of mortgage/utilities and all the food in the house. I also clean up after the dog who has daily accidents in the house due to her age. This is between the times that I try to keep myself busy with side work and contract work for digital media, but I don't get much work due to not being able to keep deadlines due to health and lack of freelance experience before getting ill.

I don't drink or smoke, but I did both in the past and I quit to give myself a better chance at survival. I also started exercising as much as I could despite neuropathy and bad blood flow making it very painful.

She drinks about 6 tall boys a night, vapes all day, and works some ~34 hours a week. She does the laundry and constantly tries to find things to change around our home.

I just want to be happy at this point and I get along with her great, but it all starts when I hear the first can crack open.
>>
whatever walk of life you are in. you will always need passion.
>>
>>17505017
That's how I like it.
>>
>>17505448
that's why you don't date trash
>>
>>17505449
stop making single posts about nothing in response to nobody, what the fuck are you even doing
>>
>>17505453
it's feminine shitposting
>>
>>17505418
Because I am dying.

Heart failure from stiffening heart muscles and weakening heart walls; a side effect corrective surgery to fix hypotrophic cardiomyopathy which is an over-all thickening of the heart muscle.

Mine was brought on by genetic defect meaning my heart won't get better with exercise and diet.
>>
tell me that you do not need passion.
>>
whoa whoa whoa. Life will go on.
>>
or it will not.
>>
I believe in you.
>>
does he know he's ill?
>>
# that wasent baited at all lol.
>>
>>17505492
Yes
>>
How do I find a girl that doesn't go away as soon as there is a problem in our couple instead of talking about it ?
>>
>>17505568

Travel to a non-western country, where the women aren't spoiled feminists.
>>
File: 1448077269713.jpg (71KB, 604x483px) Image search: [Google]
1448077269713.jpg
71KB, 604x483px
How do I stop falling in love with every girl that talks to me?
>>
>>17505013

I'm already friends with him. I know sending signals isn't gonna work. Should I wait a bit to see if he likes me or just jump the gun anyways?
>>
>>17504888
kek I watched that shit storm in the last thread. Idk why everyone got so pissy, when we specifically ask sexual shit ITT. Like the poster above you asking if guys can cum from prostate stim lol.
>Size
DD
>How have they changed?
Puberty hit me like a fucking train, hauling bowling balls, at 600mph. I went to bed one night looking like a little girl at 12 years old, woke up with solid B cups. Which then in turn rapidly turned into D cups over the course of a month. Shit was AWFUL, because when girls are 12, they're at their peak mean and nasty. Every grill that's different, or diverts attention from them, is a personal threat to society and must be destroyed. Plus it hurt really fucking bad, I got these ugly stretch marks all down the sides of my tits that never went away, and it's an obvious turn off to the dudes I've allowed to see them.
>Health
I just go to my yearly checkups. I don't do the monthly self exam like I should, I'm just lazy.
>Brands
Not really. I shop at Victoria's a lot just because they're the only shop around that carries DD's in any color other than black beige and white. But shit's expensive as hell.
>How often
Every day. When you get up there is size, shit's painful if they're not supported. They get hella sore if you just let em hang. I used to go braless back in high school sometimes, but idk why. Ouch.
>How many
I'd say just about every girl has the staple black, beige, and white to match clothing with. And then as many pretty ones as they see fit.
Me personally, I probably have about 7-8 total, but in all honesty I only ever wear about 4 of those regularly. My single ass doesn't have anyone to show my cute bras to.
>Washing
I usually give them 2 wears, provided I haven't sweated real hard and they pass the sniff test. I don't wash them the proper way, you're supposed to put them in a mesh bag and then air dry them, but I honestly cannot be assed to do that so I just throw them in as is and machine dry. (cont)
>>
>>17505394
>>17505409
Don't go on the street.

Spend your time wisely. Build good habits with what you have.

Take your dog for instance. It may be time to put it down. You're kidding yourself if that dog isn't bringing stress into your life. But then you need to talk to your gf about this.

I'd recommend studying philosophy in your free time to better understand how to articulate.

tldr; Stay and develop good habits, lots of the little things. Good luck.
>>
>>17505409
Oh, and read Raymond Carver

You'll appreciate his work I'm sure
>>
Question for women:

1) When PMSing, how would you like to be best handled?
2)Have you ever fantasized about an orgy? If yes, what was the appeal of it?
>>
>>17505749
>Sensitive nips
I have innies, unfortunately, so they're not sensitive at all. Honestly the only thing that can make these suckers poke out is extreme cold (Like walking outside naked in the dead of winter cold). Sexual activity doesn't do much of anything, they might show their face while I'm cumming but otherwise they stay flat.
>Sweat
Underboob sweat is literally the worst lol. When I work out and get a good sweat going, the worst feeling is when the padding of my bra soaks up all the sweat and then drips out slowly after. It's really gross.
>Showering
Eh, idk what to say here. Showering's normal. I usually suds up the underboob area, since a lot of sweat and shit collects there.
>>
Why do you girls are only into the aggressive selfish Chadds?
Why can't you settle with someone who really loves you and can talk much with you, and then live a chill life?

Why are girls are only in when the guy has his greatest days?
Why they suddenly vanish when Shit goes south?

Why do you women like to Bully men who are" betas" and are not the typical man?
Why do you like to call them names and make their lives a living hell?
Why can't you help em and try to make them go self improve?
Do you think this inhumane abuse ever helped anyone?

Are niggers really better than us white men?

Why do you like to be abused?

Why do you like to abuse clueless men like betas?
>>
>>17505767
>Are niggers really better than us white men?
Statistics say NO! Women prefer white men across the board, unless your idea of reliable reporting is interracial porn.
>>
>>17505190
Fuck her first dude. Don't let competition scare you away
>>
>>17505293
Nothing, concepts don't say anything, although they express many things.
>>
>>17505190
Yes that is a bad sign.

The fucker is in Vegas right now though so who cares. Get with her but dont get attached
>>
>>17504892
Same as any other tip based job. 10-15% normally, 20% if he got it to me super fast. Possibly my number if he's cute and I'm feelin ballsy enough too.
>>17504991
lol. If a chick had a fart fetish like you maybe. But most often no.
>>17505017
Blowjobs always suck imo. Just the necessary step into escalating sex to me, nothing more. But I have never asked my dude to go take a shower right before or anything, if it looks clean and doesn't smell worse than dicks do normally then it's fine.
>>17505190
Idk I think you're overreacting, but if probably unsolicited drunk flirt texts that she specifically said "no" to (but didn't make a big enough scene about a freak the fuck out over in front of presumably a dude she was interested in and didn't want to leave a bad impression on) is enough to freak you the fuck out then yeah you should set her free.
Like seriously stop creeping over her shoulder m8. I don't think she's done anything wrong here. She rejected him flat out, she just didn't act like he raped her over asking for cleavage.
And dudes ask for nudes no matter what position they're in. Frankly its often the first thing any dude asks for out of me within the first 10 words or so of our meeting.
>>17505568
How do I find a dude that doesn't go away the second after I have sex with him? You find the right person. There are shit people and good people, and there are shit people disguised as good people. It's just trial and error until you find a real good one.
>>17505756
>PMS
Left alone, personally. But for the most part, just be understanding that the hormones are all sorts of crazy and we'll probably get mad/sad at you for stupid or no reason and then want to fuck you 5 minutes later. Don't take it personally, ride it out with your girl.
>>
File: 1429919601848.png (6KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1429919601848.png
6KB, 224x225px
>>17505775
Don't respond to b8 m8. 4chan would be a much better place if all b8 was ignored.
>>
Girls

What would you think if you had recently started dating a 26 year old guy, and found out that he's never had a girlfriend before, and he's only ever had sex one time, when he was 20.
>>
>>17505801
But I'm not baiting? I'm seriously concerned
>>
>>17505804
Bro I'm a guy.

I lost my virginity last year at 25. I told the girl this just before having sex and she got excited about it. Afterwards she said she wanted to teach me all these different positions.

I don't know about the no girlfriend before part though, since I don't think that ever got brought up.
>>
>>17505807
I mean I'm really not baiting
Without the "?"
>>
Should you tell your partner if you cheated?

Made a mistake and don't know what to do, love my gf but I did something stupid and instantly regret it.

If she found out it would be over and it would ruin her self esteem, I feel guilty will this guilt go away.

Plz help
>>
>>17505815
>b-but she will suffer
Everytime.

When you cheated you didn't think about her but now that you can lose her you suddenly care?
Cheaters always have those convinient situations, what kind of magic is this?
>>
>>17505807
>>17505814
You're either baiting or seriously totally divorced from reality if you ask such questions. Forget women, what you need is a basic understanding of people.
>>
>>17505815
Tell her. Stop worrying about that.

Worry instead on how best to tell her.
>>
>>17505821
It is true though, it would hurt her self esteem and ruin any trust she has in people.

I think what I have done is terrible and she does not deserve it, but if there is any hope of still having a functional relationship I need it.

I have not experienced this before, I don't know if the guilt goes away or if it something that will ruin the relationship forever. But even if does go south I would rather she feels good about herself rather than me making her feel like shit.
>>
>>17505831

>ruin any trust she has with people

Well, you're the one who broke her trust. She trusts you, and you betrayed her.
>>
>>17505827
If I tell her it will be over, I know this. I don't want to throw it all away, I know it is a bit rich saying that after cheating but I fucked up.
>>
>>17505831
It will teach her to choose a better person next time.
>>
Girls and guys

Is Oneitis "bad"? If you're so deep into Oneitis, is there even a point of trying to recover? What would I benefit from recovering?
>>
>>17505837
I know, I am not denying that but I just want a chance to continue as normal I don't want it to be over because I fucked up.

I know for a fact she would leave if I told her, that is what makes it even more difficult.
>>
>>17505843
"Oneitis" is just some bullshit term that PUAs made up to sound like they know something others don't. Normal peop- sorry, I mean: AFCs use the term "crush", and yes, it is bad, because it involves doing nothing and longing after someone instead of trying to remember where you last left your balls and asking her out.
>>
I've been told by my bf, at the moment we were breaking up, that he loves me but it's relative.
What did he mean?

We were in a long distance relationship that lasted 18 months
>>
>>17505860
That he loved you, but relatively less than someone else? As a guy, I don't think what he said was code for anything in particular.
>>
>>17505868
Well, my guess is that it was related to the fact that at that time of his life he was really busy with his education and had little no free time for me (appereantly). I wasnt a demanding person, but when i felt a strong emotional distance i freaked out and became a little clingy and nagging. We broke up when i got tired of it all, we had a talk and that's when he said "I love you and care about you, but it's relative."
>>
>>17505804
I would not care. Then again I'm twenty three and have never had a boyfriend before and one sexual partner. I think if you start liking a girl who's virtually always been in a relationship it will be weirder for her to relate to how that "can happen" and how it feels to be single indefinitely.

>>17505831
This resonates with me. I'm rather in favor of breaking up with plausible excuses instead of burdening them with your infidelity.
It's not fair to her to say nothing and stay together, though. You can try to talk your way out of that one but you know that ultimately it's about your needs. You can avoid hurting her self esteem by breaking up without mentioning the cheating. You can avoid being dishonest with her by disclosing it. You are just trying to come up with a story where you don't have to suffer consequences for what you did AND can tell yourself that you so selflessly did it for her sake. Isn't she lucky?

>>17505843
No. You can go overboard and get obsessed with someone it will never work with, actively keep yourself from liking others etc... it -can- get toxic. But in general it is completely normal to grow attached to one person and not be remotely as interested in trying anything with anyone else. That just means you are going with your actual feelings instead of trying to find a random girlfriend for the sake of having a girlfriend.
>>
>>17505874
Not a guy but lurking this, it sounds to me like he mostly meant "I love you, but you're not that much of a priority for me". So he has serious feelings for you (in his eyes at least), but not to the extent that he will compromise on his education and whatever else he has going on for the sake of the relationship.

Just my two pennies.
>>
>>17505815
>>17505831

IF this was your only time, and IF you seriously regret it and IF you love her and are invested in the relationship... then a valid option is to keep it a secret and never do it again. Suck up the guilt, don't screw up again and focus on making her happy. Let that be your atonement, you owe it to her.
>>
>>17505846

Would you leave her if she took some random guy's load in her mouth, and swallowed it whole and cleaned his dick with her mouth?

Yeah you probably would. You'd dump her ass. So why should she forgive you?
>>
To both genders, do you actually enjoy kissing/making out? I have honestly never enjoyed it and only do it because girls at parties want to do it
>>
>>17505881
It is true i dont want to suffer the consequences, even though i did this i still love her and she is the girl i intend on marrying and having children with.

We have been together for 3 years, and i am being selfish but i cant end it. I just wished i didnt do it, i know its not an excuse but i was absolutely wasted and not in best frame of mind.

I just wish i never went out and potentially ruined my relationship over someone i cant even remember whose face looked like or name.

I understand that if i was being selfless i would end it and let her move on, but i just cant do it, i do actually love her and she loves me i suppose that makes it even worse.

I wish their was something i could do to make it work out.
>>
>>17505874
Oratory is not his strong point at all.
>i love you and care about you, but between you and my studies i'll choose my studies
>>
>>17505891

>because girls at parties want to do it

Honestly man, that's kind of gross that you're just making out with Random girls at parties.. Like you don't even know that person and you're just putting your tongue in her mouth..
>>
>>17505898
You are an insufferable little bitch but your gf must be too if she likes you
>>
>>17505891
Female here, yes it's honestly the greatest form of foreplay. I cannot imagine ever being wet enough to fuck if there wasn't a heavy make out session beforehand. Nothin gets the panties flooded like a good bout of kissing.
>>
>>17505886
Yeah I agree, this is what it actually is. He also said, after the "relative" thing, that he doesnt know for how much longer it going to be that way, which would mean that he cant be with me at that moment but will seriously consider getting back in the future if the feeling are still there, I guess.
>>
is a football game an okay first date if i already know her kinda well?
we /sec/ here if that helps

i know the faq mentions first dates, but this i figured this was a specific enough question to merit being asked anyway
>>
>>17505898
Yeah? You want to live for the rest of your life knowing you betrayed the woman who carried and gave life to your children? You want to be an example to future daughters while you cheated on their mother?

I mean, it happens all the time, you're not exactly alone in this. But carrying this around for the rest of your life isn't all that, either. But fine, if you want to live with it, good luck.
>>
sympathy bump
>>
>Meet funny and attractive girl at job interview.
>Got hired a month ago, said girl got hired as well.
>Find out she's already taken, but that's fine. I'm not looking for a relationship.
>She breaks up with her BF, we start to hang out outside of workplace.
>Turns out she's pretty cool, we've got a lot in common and we have fun together.
>"Shit, I might have a crush on this girl".
>"But I don't want to feel like this, I'm fine on my own and I don't need another woman to mess my life up".

How do I get out of this shit? This is stupid, we're just friends and I don't think she's interested in dating right now.
Hell, I'm not even interested in dating. But I feel so attracted to her. No, casual sex is not an option, she's not into it.
>>
>>17505904
It is gross, that's why I asked here if people actually like it. But does it feel different if it is with a lover?
>>
>>17505914
Wait, what? Please tell me you're not taking this shit. That's so obnoxious, like you should feel honored that he might grace you again with his presence if he's done with other shit.

I would focus less on how he feels about the relationship and more on what you're getting out of it and how you feel about that.
>>
>>17505916
If you both enjoy it, I don't see why not.
>>
>>17505911

how long should you make out for before moving forward?

I've only had sex twice ever, and i didn't like making out so I kept it brief before trying to go down on the girl..
>>
>>17505921
What is the alternative end it and lose the best friend and partner i have ever had, i dont know if i could live with the guilt but i will have to see. I have not even seen her since, i dont know how i will act if i will just cave and tell her or not.
>>
>>17505925

well, I've never kissed a girl that I've actually liked and had feelings for. the few experinces I've had were with girls I didn't like and it was lame.

But.. There is 1 girl who I like a lot, and I really have the urge to kiss her. Which is a first cause I think kissing is gross, but for some reason I really want to kiss this girl.
>>
>>17505935

Answer this >>17505890
>>
>>17505940
Yeah i guess i would, honestly if she cheated i would rather not know.
>>
>>17505935

I'm actually kind of pissed off at you now, anon. People like you give all guys a bad name.

How is it so difficult that you can't be loyal? Sex is not so important that you can't wait for your partner. That's fucking weak. How the hell is it so hard to keep your pants on until you're with your girlfriend? What is so mentally difficult about that?

Jesus Christ.
>>
>>17505937
>Which is a first cause I think kissing is gross, but for some reason I really want to kiss this girl

This. God I hate that I feel the urge to kiss and have sex cause it is so disgusting
>>
>>17505952
I made a mistake, i was shit faced drunk and i fucked up. I just didnt think, i dont know why i did it now i fucking have to live with it just because i was stupid once.

I have never done anything else before in my 3 years of being with her, not once. I stopped going out for over a year so that i would never put myself in the situation, but i fucked up i dont even know why i did it. It is fucking stupid.
>>
>>17505955

I can't tell if that's sarcasm
>>
>>17505960
If you don't even know why you did it and the girl meant nothing to you, what's to say you won't do it again? If you can't control yourself when you get drunk, what's your plan, never drinking again?
>>
>>17505960

Well, be a man and tell her. Honestly, as hard as it may be. It might be best for you to end things with her. Because clearly she's not going to trust you. And she will dump you. So you need to be prepared for it.
>>
>>17505929
Kek
There is a good chance i'll be already gone when he will decide to "get back".
I still hold big feelings for him and i miss him a lot, but i won't be "waiting" for him to be done with his stuff.
If he didnt put much effort into the relationship before (and how i said before, i'm not extremely demanding) means that he wont magically "change" once he's "done".
>>
>>17505891

25 kissless male - I've always found kissing a bit gross, but maybe my idea of it will change when I actually get a kiss, who knows?
>>
>>17505973

Some advice

Kiss someone who you actually WANT to kiss. Don't just make out with a girl because you can. Do it with someone who you actually care about.
>>
>>17505891
Male here, I like cute pecks every now and then, especially ones not on the lips (such as the cheek or forehead).
Making out is only good for foreplay.
>>
>>17505971
Sounds quite sensible to me. I hope it works out for you.
>>
>>17505965
If not drinking is what it takes then yes i would not drink, i dont know i feel pretty fucking shit about it now. My biggest fear is upsetting her i couldnt face it if i made her cry, she thinks i am great but i am a just a dick if i had some self control it would never have happened and its not fair on her.

I had so many plans with her for the next years, i just dont want to throw it all away because i am an idiot.

>>17505968
I dont even know how to tell her, how do you even end a relationship that seems perfect. There is no reason for me to end it aside from what i have done, it is so out of the blue we have been going really well for a number of years we dont even argue.
>>
>>17505976

I'm sure it's completely different from what I imagine, its just that whole "finding someone" bit hasn't happened yet.
>>
>>17505983

Dude you wouldn't trust her again if she sucked some other dude off. So why should she trust you?

Even if you don't tell her now. What if she finds out in the future on accident? What if you're really drunk with her and you blab about it without realizing?
>>
>>17505985

Kissing is pretty gross if it's with someone you don't care about Tbh.

I hooked up with one girl before, I didn't even find her attractive but she just wanted to keep making out with me. it was really gross..
>>
>>17505991
There is no way she would find out as not a single person knows aside from me. I think i could hold it to the grave, but that has its own problems.

Perhaps you are right and i should just man up, but i just cant think of a situation where i end it and makes sense to her. We are just entering a new stage in our lives with jobs and everything is going really well, if i just turned round to her and said its over it would make no sense.

I know what the right thing is to do, its just whether or not i do it. I want to see if i can make it work, and if it does not then i will know i have to end it. If it is different she will know and the relationship will crumble, if not it might be salvageable.

I am not saying this example is right but there are lots of men who i work with who have wives and children yet they have cheated on them multiple times, they just laugh about it and dont care. How do they do it? they claim to love their wives but they dont live with guilt. Does the guilt pass, i have not experienced this before.
>>
>>17506027
Man, if you really love her and want to be with her, and regret this shit so much that you ARE willing to stop drinking and shit so you never will do cheat again... I say fuck it, dont tell her. My best friend was in the same shoes, except he was already married and had a kid. He did the "right" thing, and told her wife about the cheating, and guess what, nothing good came out of it, they are still together but the relationship is forever fucked. If he could go back, he would keep it a secret. I think its punishment enough for you thzt you have to love with this secret on your conscience
>>
Girls

I need gift ideas. I have a pen pal, female friend I've become quite close with over the past year. we met IRL last year and when we did, I brought her the perfect gift. It was a small plush doll of Captian America. But it was perfect because it was a inside joke. She loves it and sends me pictures of her next to it a lot.

Anyways, I'm meeting her again in 2 weeks. And have absolutely no idea what I should bring her for a gift. I really have no clue...
>>
Why is this thread exists and have many replies? It's not like there are significant difference between people just for their sex. I though most posters here aren't consevative retards.
>>
>>17505932
Depends, everyone's different, and everyone's different with different people. There were dudes I've macked on for 60 seconds that I felt ready to move on, there were dudes I've spent nearly an hour on and off kissing and never quite got there. Just depends on the situation.
>>
>>17505983
I'm jumping in on this whole thing, I'll start by saying YES, you need to tell her. You will never just get over the guilt, and if you do you're a shitty person anyways. You should feel guilty. If you don't tell her, as far as I'm concerned, it will subconsciously ruin your relationship one way or another. You'll constantly worry about slipping up, you'll start to think she knows, or worse off, you'll be incredibly over protective of her and insecure. If there's one thing about cheaters, they start to fear their partner will do the same thing eventually and become really over conscious of everything their partner does.

Provided what you're saying is true, I honestly believe it may be possible to salvage your relationship if you do tell her though. If I were in her shoes, and the guy I loved with all my being came to me about this drunken mistake, that was purely acted out of blacked out drunkenness, I might be able to over look it. It will hurt, but if I believed him in the fact that it was the alcohol, I might be able to work with him. This would mean you'd never drink again. Not so much as a single glass of wine at dinner. This would mean I'd be going with you to a health clinic to get checked. Idc if you used protection, idc if you've already gotten checked, I want to go personally with you and see your results with my own eyes. You've broken my trust once, I'm not going to trust you to tell me the truth about that.
It's going to strain our relationship, and in the end it might even break it, but if you honestly believe it was all because you were just too drunk to even think, I'd at least give you the chance to prove you still love me.

TL;DR: You need to tell her. Explain it was a drunken mistake, tell her everything you're telling us, that you really do love her, the guilt is overwhelming, and understand she may not want to continue your relationship, and fucking learn from this. If you try to keep it a secret, trust me. You'll crack eventually.
>>
I loved her with all my heart until I found out she cheated on me... She denied it and says I am the bad guy. I blocked her for a couple of weeks because I was just too pissed off, and then unblocked her when I convinced myself that it wouldn't make a difference because she's not the type to admit she did wrong.

However, a few days later she sent a picture of a letter I wrote for her on our anniversary (I was the one that remembered our anniversary, not her, btw). Just that.

I read it and she'll know I read it because it's on whatsapp, but I can't think of anything constructive to say to her... All I can think of is how I meant what I wrote in that letter, but that was before I found out she was sleeping around, but I bet she'd just keep denying it (I have proof that she slept with at least one guy), and I don't want to tell her how I found out (it's really stupid), and will just keep twisting it so I am the bad guy. What do?

btw, the relationship lasted for just under a year and a half. If it had been a 20 year marriage, I would try to make it work, but, really? It hasn't even been long enough for the "honey moon" phase of the relationship to pass, and she's already slept with another guy?
>>
Girls, I'm gonna ask here since I never get (you)'s in the QTDDTOT thread.

I don't have the greatest friend/social skills, and I'm not sure if what I did was wrong? Did I give her a reason to be mega passive aggressive?

>friend repeatedly ask to go clubbing
>me: "you know I can't drink much and don't like dancing"
>her: "then leave early!"
>finally agrees, she tells me she's going to wear a black short lace dress and high heels bla bla
>"so what are you going to wear??"
>"idk, something similar I guess"- show her picture of dress and shoes I had in mind, which is indeed similar

FF to yesterday. She knew I was attending a wedding the same day she wanted to go out. It dragged out and I wouldn't have time to get home and change,

>politely inform her and show picture of the cute pink dress, nude blazer and low heels I'll be wearing instead
>her:"are you telling me I have to look like a complete slut alone??"
>me:"does it matter?"
>then she sends me the laughing/crying emoji
>her: "well, are you single tonight then?"
>me: "no".. as there already is a guy I'm trying to get serious with, which she knows
>her: "lol because of anon??"
>at this point she was already drinking with her coworkers while waiting for me.
>I steer the conversation in a different direction, lie and tell her the wedding is dragging out even longer, and maybe we should cancel

She was really bitter about the outfit situation, which I don't understand, because she wanted to dress like that, before she even knew what I was going to wear. I know I shouldn't lie, but everything was starting to make me uncomfortable, and I assumed it wouldn't be too bad to cancel, since she actually like her coworkers.
>>
I have a crush on my friend, though I've never consciously expressed interest in her. I've never felt like she's shown much interest in me either. Should I try asking her out anyway, or is it best to just move on? (I'm absolutely clueless at how to express interest without asking her out, by the way)
>>
>>17506166
It's mostly people overanalyzing their dates, I'll give, but there are also a lot of questions about like physical shit. Like "how do I jerk off the opposite sex". Sure it's not rocket science, and there's no "overall" answer since everyone's different, but you can still take a number of answers and get a good idea.
Blame failing sex ed. Hell a lot of people ask shit about periods and contraceptives because they have no actual clue what all's going on because they never learned it as a kid/teen.
>>
>>17505749
>Idk why everyone got so pissy
because women are retarded children
>>
File: tumblr.jpg (28KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr.jpg
28KB, 625x626px
>>17506389
Did you not realize that I too am a woman?
but 1/10 for making me respond. Here's your (You)
>>
>>17506397
>Did you not realize that I too am a woman?
What's your point?
>>
>>17504888
>What size are your bras?
36D
>How have your sizes changed since you were a younger girl? and what was it like?
Well - they started growing when I was 12-13, got to 36D before I graduated high school. It was okay, didn't even ntice.
>Do you have to do anything to keep your breasts healthy?
Check for lumps sometimes. Apply lotion, since I have stretchmarks.
>What brands do you look for in bras (if you give a shit about that)
I always use the same brands because I know which size fits me and I don't have to try them on.
>How often do you wear a bra?
Every time I go out. If I stay at home, no bra.
>How many bras do you have?
5 I think? Other then sport bras.
>>How often do you wash your bras?
As often as I wash the other clothes. On thursday, every week.
I change them every other day, usually.
>>
File: perturbed_ork.jpg (108KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
perturbed_ork.jpg
108KB, 512x512px
So I started dating a girl I had known for a few years. We only dated for about two weeks, though we had great chemistry. Then, one weekend, she broke up with me out of the blue. She said that she really liked me, and begged me not to think she was ending it because she didn't. She had only gotten out of a shitty long term relationship about a year and a half ago, and she is not ready to stop being an individual. Adding to this, she expressed that she thinks she'd only hurt me worse in the long run, and she feels she's doing me a courtesy.

So, now that you're caught up, here's the thing. I have reason to believe she cheated on me. None of you will be able to tell me anything I didn't already think of, so I'll spare you the details, but it's all circumstantial. For what it's worth, I can read this girl like a book. If I asked her face to face, I'd be able to tell. But I figured I'd give her the benefit of the doubt and not spoil the fun we had, seeing as though it wouldn't make a difference right now.

So, finally, here's my question. I see several options in front of me, and I honestly can't decide which one to do.
>Leave her alone. I left my door open for her, if she wants to come back, let her do it at her own pace
>Ask her back. She's always had depressive 'episodes' and self-esteem issues, she may have broken up with me in some misguided, but innocent, attempt at keeping me safe. Maybe she just needs someone to show her worth
>Ask her back, and question her about the suspected cheating. She claims to have a mean streak in her, and she had the opportunity. She's so worried about hurting me, maybe she already has?
>Ask her back, and continue to give her the benefit of the doubt. We barely dated, and were specifically non-exclusive (though we both agreed seeing other people would be a big faux paus and probably a deal breaker)
>Manipulate her. I could probably get her back easily by setting up a date with another girl, maybe even one she knows.
>>
>>17505670
no you tell me how can i start falling in love with evey girl that talks to me

like seriosly it's super rare for me like i can only find one girl i like every few years
>>
>>17506456
it's not worth it senpai
>>
>>17506373
Just ask her out.

Anything else is really just pussyfooting around the issue, and will just lead you down the road of "did she do that on purpose? Does she like me? Does she know I like her?", just like every other shmuck here.

And if she doesn't want to? Fuck it, take it gracefully. One of my best friends is a girl I knew in high school. I had a crush on her like 10 years ago. She's still bombshell, but having close female friends is a HUGE advantage as a male. They set you up with their friends, they tell you your handsome when you're sad, they talk shit about your exes with you, etc.

Basically, you have nothing to lose by asking her out if you are OK with the possibility of being turned down politely. At least the air will be cleared and you can move on with a definite answer.
>>
>>17506456
Try being a lonely faggot with no friends like me.
>>
>>17506477
>They set you up with their friends, they tell you your handsome when you're sad, they talk shit about your exes with you, etc.
o-oh
i guess we're not as close as i thought
>>
>>17506368
It sounds like she was trying to set you up with one of the coworkers.
>>
>>17506483
I mean, I'm talking about best-girl-friends. The kind of friendship that matures when neither of you has a secret agenda to have sex with the other one. Her and I have been friends for like 15 years.

If she has a crush on you, she's not going to be introducing you to other girls.
>>
>>17506494
nah she doesn't have a crush on me
i think i'm just ugly
>>
>>17506502
>she doesn't have a crush on me
If you're so sure, why'd you ask?
I think I'm ugly, too. But many girls seem to think the opposite. However, pretty much everyone has the same insecurities, and generally don't openly fawn over people they like. If you're curious, ask. You'd be surprised.
>>
>>17506382

FUCKING BIBLE THUMPER REE
>>
>>17506523
Wat? are you calling me a bible thumper? lol because I am nothing of the sort.
>>
>>17506522
i didn't ask?
i'm confused now
>>
>>17504888
>something B
>I do remember growing out of my first real pair (excluding training bras), haven't changed sizes since tho
>nothing really
>don't care about brands
>I only wear bra when I go out, never at home
>I probably have around six pairs, but only wear two more comfy ones regularly
>Wash them once every two weeks
>They get sore and painful sometimes, hate that. I don't get much pleasure when they're too sensitive
>>
Girls: would you be happy with a present like this?

Backstory:Met girl a few weeks ago, she was on vacation. She lives a bit far (neighbour country) but we decided we will continue seeing each other. Tomorrow is the day shes leaving, and i want to give her some gift (she already gave me something, it was nothing special, just some trinket but its the thought that counts, right?)

So as i am a sportsman, i thought i could give her my latest medal ive won this summer (its only for 3rd place, but at the nationals).

What do you think?
>>
>>17506610
No

It has more value for you than to her
>>
>>17504876
That is definitely a positive, it show determination and a sense of responsibility. For me at least, those are both really important qualities.

>>17505012
Get to know him just as a person then you should ask him out on a date and actually refer to it as a "date". A lot of guys like girls who take initiative.

>>17504993
It doesn't mean it but he probably does anyway. Don't take it too seriously if it bothers you, if it doesn't then know you could if you wanted to. He is at least comfortable enough to joke about it so he probably is dtf but isn't obsessed with it.

>>17505062
They are, you've just been around the wrong guys. Sorry

>>17505163
If you are both okay with it then it is completely fine but if your relationship isn't completely stable it might be a little risky. Just ask yourself if you would be fine giving him the number of 20 girls who thinks he's cute and vise versa. If you're okay with that then go for it.

>>17505568
Find a women who succeed in business

>>17505860
It means he was an asshole that found someone else. You can do better, don't beat yourself up over it.

>>17505891
I have a curiously low sex drive but that is honestly great, I can't imagine doing it with someone I'm not it love with though. Half of it is just enjoying the other is the fact that you're doing it with them.

>>17505916
That is a perfect date, here's why; you can talk and ignore the game but if the conversation is slow, instead of getting awkward you can pay attention to the game. Does she like football? Ask about her favorite team. Does she know nothing about it? You can teach her about it as it is going on. There are also a bunch of interesting characters at games that will give you a unique date.
>>
>>17506532
I'm saying, if you're so sure she's not interested in you, why did you ask us about what to do?
>>
>>17506635
>asshole that found someone else
fuck you cunt, I realize that you are trying to make her feel better but making assumptions like that is fucking pathetic and helps no one, not even your own ego.
>>
>>17506634
I thought thats why its ok. I mean i could buy her some shit that doesnt hold any value, but whats the point then.
>>
Girls, is being able to have sex multiple times in a row an attractive trait in a man?

Personally, I prefer to have sex just once, but make it last a long time. If I've already ejaculated once, it'll usually be a minimum of 15-30 minutes before I'm ready to go again, and it's usually not as pleasurable the second time and can even be painful after a few times. Therefore I'd much prefer to just keep going for as long as possible, slowing down and then restarting if I get too close to cumming, but not going again after I do.
>>
>>17505715
I'd say just go for it. The longer you wait the more likely he'll lose interest and move on.
>>
>>17506487
I don't think so. I've met them before and most of them are girls. It was very awkward.
>>
>>17506687
I didn't
I'm someone else
i was just memeing about how i might have thought we were closer than we really were, if the described behavior is normal for other peoples freindships
>>
>>17506733
not a girl, but for years my ex wife would bring up the weekend we banged nearly non stop

something like 12 times in one night
>>
>>17506908
Ouch, isn't that really painful? I know different guys have different refractory periods and everything, but that really seems like it would be impossible for me. After about 5 times I think it would stop being even slightly pleasurable.
>>
>>17506900
Oh, my mistake.
>>
>>17506943
it was very different, i'll say

things get swollen and sensitive in different ways

i mean, we were both still orgasming at the very end, but her vagina was pretty puffy and abused and we were both quite sore for days afterword

she told me she loved it, but then again she told me a lot of things that weren't true
>>
Hey girls, is there anyone left on the damn planet who wants a real relationship
>>
>>17505815
>>17505889
this

what momma don't know won't hurt her
>>
>>17505923
>she's not into it
she told you this?
>>
>>17506704
Okay
>>
>>17506962
Whose idea was it to keep going so many times then? I can understand the urge to fuck like rabbits over the weekend, but surely there must have come a point where it started to become a chore instead of being pleasurable.
>>
>>17505968
>be a man
nice reasoning there m8

might as well say "be a man, kill yourself"
>>
>>17506984
we were separated by a few states at the time for work and she came down for thanksgiving

we both decided we wanted to see how long we could go in a weekend
it was never a chore, i would say, at least not for me
>>
>>17506487
honestly it sounds like she doesnt want to look like a lonely slut, which she said
>>
>>17506408
THINK ABOUT HER FEELINGS OMGAWSHHHHH
>>
So yesterday I was fooling around with this girl and I know she's a virgin, but I was playing with her pussy and after I slid my finger in only halfway I got an "ouch". So I asked her about her masturbation habits and she said she doesn't finger and has never inserted anything in there. Not trying to humble brag but I'm pretty big...

So uh, both genders but mainly girls: how do I approach this? Do I ask her to train herself? Should I train her?
>>
>>17507026
Ask her what she wants to do doofus. It's her body.
>>
>>17507052
https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_27207865&feature=iv&index=10&list=PLHi-23fJicsWwDJAYqdR5s71t_aOcEWOg&src_vid=-Od09a8QrTk&v=lu4VJ9reOOE
>>
>>17507000
???
>>
My boyfriend makes plans with me and he'll say things like that he'll pick me up to go somewhere or show up to do something at 6pm but then he'll arrive between 7pm and 8pm. Or he'll make plans to skype with me and say it'll be at 10pm but he'll come online at 11pm. He'll say he needs 1 hour in a game but he'll play it for 2.5 hours. He acts like I'm unreasonable and mean for being annoyed with him over this. Am I? I'm tired of waiting for him all the time. He says that it's not like it's on purpose but it's SO often and I always make sure to pay attention to the clock when I have plans with him coming up, so it feels like he doesn't care.
>>
>>17507084
Also if I've been waiting for him for an hour or longer after he said he'd show up I am sometimes too annoyed to do anything with him, and he says that I'm punishing and abusive for it, but to me it's just that my mood has been ruined.
>>
>>17506993
How does that make a difference, when she was ready to look like a slut without even knowing what I was wearing to begin with?
>>
>>17507084
>>17507097
I obviously don't know either of you but it sounds like he's just not very punctual. A lot of people assume that means they think there time is more important but most of the time it's just someone who doesn't plan well. Talk to him about it, he probably doesn't mean to upset you and I'm sure he doesn't want to. You aren't being unreasonable, you just need to kindly let him know it's a bit of a problem.
>>
>>17505767
anyone else wanna answer to that?
>>
>>17505767
>>17507116
because women are pretty shitty and instead of recognizing this, beta chumps try and hold them to a male standard and get mad when women fail to live up to a standard that is too high
>>
TLDR: is it normal for a girlfriend to insist on me cutting contacts with another girl?

I have had a girlfriend for 6 months. One month after we got together, she snatched my phone and found out that, while we weren't together yet, I told a friend another girl was "the girl that I really liked".

Since then, my gf has been superjealous of her and still insists that I do not see her, even though I have seen this girl 3 times in my life. Yes, she is my ideal girl for many reasons, but the second time I saw her she told me she was pregnant, she was going to have an abortion and that she uses ketamine so I temporarily friendzoned her.

No, I haven't cut contacts with her. I refuse to. Just wanted to know your opinion on this
>>
>>17507155
she's just jealous and insecure

be firm about not letting her fuck up your other relationships. she can either handle it or not
>>
>>17507026
you know what they say, if at first you dont succeed, etc etc

this applies to all things, even cherrypopping
>>
Girls,
I'm a freshman in college and talked to this girl after my English class.

I started the approach confidently with no intent of escalating/showing interest

Then she says "I have a boyfriend" and obv that's a old trick since she's a freshman so I say "That's fine"

Realizing I didn't fall for her shit, she started brushing her hair (interested etc) then I told her "I'm cool, you're cool but I want to get to know you better"

She says, "Maybe your roommates can show you around?" in a half-trying note, then I say confidently "Already did" and show her my Bar wristband I had last night

So, then I asked If she was a smoothie or coffee person, and then she gave the most ridiculous response in a weird face/lyng vibe:

"I'm lactose intolerant"

I was taken aback, I've passed many shit-tests but this one is far-reaching, I laughed to myself

Then she said "Okay, see you monday" so I was trying to not laugh and just act unaffected she was leaving and made a low-energy goodbye wave as I walked out laughing my ass off

What the fuck lol
>>
>>17507202
Oh my god, do you actually think you were getting somewhere with her? You weren't kidding about the confidence, you have so much you're delusional.
>>
>>17507208
better too much than too little

>>17507202
yo dawg, she ain't into you, at all
try and get a glimmer of reciprocated interest before getting into your shuck and jive
>>
>>17507161

She asked me to not write to her anymore and "do it for our relationship". Told her I don't give a fuck because she is becoming buddies with a guy she'd like to fuck. A guy who shows up in her house at 4 am when she is alone.
>>
>>17507202
>Uses the term shit-test.

There's your problem. Stop exposing yourself to online spaces where misogynist manbabies congregate you fucking autist. You come across as a retard. Jesus fucking christ pick up artistry/red pill shit is such try-hard cancer.
>>
>>17507224
oh. she's cheating on you dude

>>17507227
ignore this poster, it's a pissbaby mangina
>>
>>17507230
Ignore this poster, it's another pick-up autist.

Wish I had the privilege of not seeing how much of a joke you guys are. It's painfully cringey to everyone outside your little squad, especially women (who aren't crazy or borderline retarded).
>>
>>17507208
>>do you actually think you were getting somewhere with her? You weren't kidding about the confidence, you have so much you're delusional.

First of all, I left out a lot of the convo so it could fit into the post. Secondly I'm just pointing out something that I noticed was out of the blue, she wasn't that attractive so I didn't really care abt my impression

Also, with your sarcastic shit I bet that's what you are; a low-energy, 0 confidence betafuck, whiteknight typing behind a computer

>>17507222
Thanks man I actually did see a glimmer of interest, before I asked her if she wanted a "smoothie or coffee" she was smiling and looking at my eyes and lips rapidly so she knew what was up on a sub-communication level
>>17507243
Tell me how you socialize with women; that's right, you failed to and use that negative energy to express it on others who are trying to have fun and see the positive in interactions

You white knights should just off yourself if you think protecting women with your hivemind defenseless mentality well get you anywhere
>>
>>17507202
It's not a shittest, you were not subtle and she wanted to deflect your attempts at asking her out. It was just a snappy way to make you shut up.
>>
>>17507259
>Also, with your sarcastic shit I bet that's what you are; a low-energy, 0 confidence betafuck, whiteknight typing behind a computer
I'm a girl who has a wholesome, balanced life, but it's okay, we can't all be right all the time.
>>
>>17507243
:)

>>17507259
yeah but senpai you didn't get her number or a date
at least you didn't go full m'lady spergout
>>
>>17506531

PEOPLE THAT BELIEVE GENDER IS IMPORTANT ARE BIBLE THUMPERS.
>>
>how dare a man approach one of the chosen moon gender
>oy vey im so triggered by the evil penis
>teehee i luv confident guys unless i'm not attracted to him then it's creepy

#triggered
>>
>>17507259
>Tell me how you socialize with women; that's right, you failed to and use that negative energy to express it on others who are trying to have fun and see the positive in interactions

Bro I'm in a 4.5 year relationship and have had plenty of romantic and platonic relationships with women (as well as one night stands). Lost my virginity at 15, have never gone long without sex since. "Negative energy" lol keep telling yourself that. My advice was the only one that could potentially help you because I can tell right now you're about to become a fucking laughingstock with your "amused mastery" and hard on that you're presenting to people who aren't interested.

It just adds to the hilarity that you think anyone who sees you for the autist that you're being is unsuccessful with women. Projecting your own failures onto others, come on dude, girls are telling you they have a boyfriend (either they do or they're not interested) and you're so fucking desperate that instead of finding someone who actually finds you attractive you keep pushing, all the while with delusional levels of confidence because you've filled your head with retarded images that you're some Don Draper.
>>
>>17507275
Lol, I wasn't trying to nor do I ever plan to when I meet people. I just wanted to try something new and see how far it would go, however I guess my intentions were way too straightforward and I acknowledge that.

Someone said something about being more subtler? I have no idea what that means so any advice would be appreciated :)
>>
>>17507298
just tone it back
this is a classroom, not a bar

no need to be at 120% all the time
>>
Girls, can you help me understand the multiple orgasm? Is there any cool-down period at all, or are you instantly ready for another orgasm? Can you just be driven to orgasm after orgasm after orgasm? Do you feel at all drained after having an orgasm? I'm very jealous of multiple orgasms desu.
>>
>>17507230

She says she isn't but I don't give a shit. I kissed another girl after a shit day already. And I really hope this stress will end. She wrote me a message saying "give me some love, as I have nothing more to scold you for" told her to fuck off
>>
>>17507307
My bad man, it's something I just wanted to try it out. I think I did get a bit immersed in myself so I have to set the pace a little slower

I haven't really gone out of the house since going to college, so I think that might have also been a factor

If you could contact me so we can talk someway I would appreciate it a lot bro :)
>>
>>17507320
Alright first of all, not all women easily have consecutive orgasms and many women (to even it out between the sexes) find it a hassle to orgasm during sex at all. So this is just my experience, I am fairly confident that it varies wildly between women.

>cool-down period
I have one of approximately ten seconds. Technically I can push through it as well, but it's a really unpleasant sensation so I prefer to relax a moment before going for it again.

>driven to orgasm after orgasm after orgasm
Not quite. There absolutely comes a point when I'm no longer in the mood. It depends on how energetic and turned on I am and how good the sensations are, but typically with sexual stuff with a partner this is after about two to four orgasms. The need is gone and I am happier to just snuggle and marvel at how good it was than to try again.
Basically two things can happen. Either I have an orgasm and feel rested, happy, fulfilled etc... and yeah, if I finger myself again and set my mind to it I can get aroused again relatively quickly. Or I have an orgasm, there's a few seconds of feeling content and shaky, and then the arousal returns full force and I'm aching to have another one. The latter scenario typically happens a handful of times when I'm with someone I'm quite attracted to, then after orgasm two/three/four it doesn't automatically return.

On the other hand, I've had about two days in my life (that I can recall) where I kept masturbating. The orgasms I had were relatively shallow and unsatisfying, just pleasurable, and my arousal didn't subside. My record on a day like this is eleven. It's like I cannot reach something within myself to get to the real satisfaction, somehow. Not sure if other girls recognize this. It is fun in its own way but I wouldn't want it to be the norm.

Anyway
>drained
No. I can feel "empty" but in that clear, pleasant way your head feels empty after a good night's sleep. I can feel drowsy if I was tired beforehand, but that's all.
>>
At what point is it socially acceptable to ask a girl out on a date?
>>
>>17507461
Between 79 and 231 hours of knowing her. No sooner, no later.
>>
>>17507461
as soon as you realize you'd like to spend more time with her
>>
What do girls think of guys wearing body sprays like Old Spice?

Is it all just as cringey as Axe?

Wearing cologne for daily use just seems too try hard.
>>
>>17507596
use deodorant you fuck
>>
>>17507601
?
I do wear deodorant.
>>
>>17507604
then why are you using body spray?

are you underage?
>>
>>17507596
Old spice is ok, Axe just smells like shit. Even still though I'm not a cologne or otherwise kind of person. It's all way too strong and overpowering. Just a clean body and deodorant works fine for me.
>>
How do you make it clear you are asking a person on a date and not just an outing as friends?
>>
>>17507607
Because it smells good and I want to smell good. What's your deal, autismo?
>>
>>17507623
"Hey let's go on a date"
>>
>>17507624
ah, so you're insecure

got it

in that case, use whatever you want, your scent isn't what repulses women
>>
>>17507320
I'll tell ya my experience, and that's that I would happily trade the "multiorgasm" ability to just have one, actually good orgasm just once in my whole life. My multiple "orgasms" are like, rapid fire half second long feelings of "Yeah ok that's kinda nice I guess..."
There is a cool down, mine's only like 30 seconds on average though. However since it only takes 30 seconds for me to "orgasm" this makes it really awkward for actual sex. go at it for 30 seconds, stop for 30 seconds, go at it for 30 seconds, stop.... etc.
Do I feel drained? More in a "this was an exhausting ordeal for so little reward" kind of way than a "I'm engulfed in bliss" kind of way.
Essentially, I'm insanely jealous you can have one good orgasm, instead of many shit ones leaving you desperate for something more.
>>
>>17507623
Calling it a date sounds way too official when you're just getting to know someone. It will come across too strong making it formal or commital. It's implied when you ask someone to go to coffee/dinner/whatever with you.
>>
>>17507642
>when you're just getting to know someone
I don't think that's his situation. Sounds like he wants to shift from a freindship to something more
>>
File: 1471230211319.jpg (23KB, 463x462px) Image search: [Google]
1471230211319.jpg
23KB, 463x462px
>>17504827
whise ib deh womn's so ungradefil tuh duh minns whince they bee'em dinner? yud laydes nid to in when yu jist becast money suck the dick.
>>
Reposting from yesterday.

>>17504462
>>
so I went on a date yesterday and the chick was basically on her phone half the night. She had to know it was rude as fuck right? Or are millennial women so attached to their phones it's just viewed as a normal thing?
>>
>>17507663
She was rude as fuck. You were probably boring though.
So just cease contact and be done with it. No need to sperg out on 4chan over one person's rudeness and apply her actions to everyone.
>>
>>17507668
>>17507663
no you need to generalize her shitty behavior onto all women

but really, just walk away next time
>>
>>17507642
Thanks for the info.
>>
>>17507668
>You were probably unattractive though.
fixed
>>
File: 1446325868391.jpg (21KB, 555x889px) Image search: [Google]
1446325868391.jpg
21KB, 555x889px
>>17507202
>I was taken aback, I've passed many shit-tests but this one is far-reaching, I laughed to myself
She said she had a boyfriend to try to shut you down. You ignored that and kept pushing, and she kept trying to shut you down.

That wasn't a shit test dude. That was her trying to get away.
>>
Ok so I've been texting and hanging out with this girl for around a month now. This weekend all of the sudden the texting has all but ceased. Not gradually, but Saturday she just stopped replying. Would it be a mistake to ask what is going on or just ride it out and see if she wants to start communicating with me again?
>>
>>17507779
she got some dick because you were too pussy to fuck her
>>
>>17505797
>Trying to defend some slut snapchatting a dude right next to you
You're definitely a slut.
>>
>>17507789
I did fuck her tho.
>>
>>17505797
>Frankly its often the first thing any dude asks for out of me within the first 10 words or so of our meeting.
because they recognize you as a whore
>>
>>17504856
Ehh, it varies. I've had my libido waver over the years but for the most part it's consistent if I'm happy. With my current SO it's actually shot up tenfold- we have had sex every time we've seen each other (and we've already gone on two vacations together) and have been dating a little under a year. Minimum. Maximum was I think three times in one day of full intercourse and at least two acts of fellatio alongside that? But medicines, insecurities, and other stuff can make it change. My libido always spikes whenever I've fully shaved my whole body and have new lingerie on. Buy her really nice, expensive razors with those cute pink shaving creams and a gift card to a lingerie shop (if she's got big boobs pls not VS) and lotions (sex stores have nice warming lotions but regular shopping stores and malls have cute bath bombs, shower gels made of argan oil and honey, scents to make both of you mm). Try showering with her a lot and washing her body (but pls no soap in the chichi or water in the face) and give random acts of massages and hair petting. I can guarantee it'll rise like a rocket.
>>
I'm a 25 year old virgin female. I was raised in a traditional Chinese family and we never really spoke about sex. When I was in high school my lack of knowledge really weirded people out, and while I did date, I always got very uncomfortable when any 'touching' happened' which obviously put a lot of people off. I'm also very shy... But I'm in a great place career-wise.

Am I hopeless? Should I see a therapist? Am I asexual? Is being a virgin at my age a complete turn off and should I just resign myself to being a crazy dog lady?
>>
>>17507814
Not a guy, but I think your hangups around sex and your general lack of knowledge would be more off-putting to a guy than the fact that you're a virgin.
>>
File: e14.jpg (62KB, 607x315px) Image search: [Google]
e14.jpg
62KB, 607x315px
>>17507814
>But I'm in a great place career-wise.

I suggest an arranged marriage so you can at least have some kids and raise them right.
>>
>>17504888
Size, 32C to 30D, varies and depends on the brand.

I didn't notice a size change and I've been the same height and breast size since I was 12. It was so gradual that it is really hard to notice although many periods my breasts are sensitive and sore. I didn't start wearing bras or thinking about them until I was already a B and then I wore B's until I realized I wasn't properly sized at like 15 so I have no clue when it changed.

I wash my breasts like any other part of my body to get rid of pimples, I also pluck the two weirdly black pointy hairs (i'm blonde) from my nipples that come out. Only two, one on each nipple, tweezed once or twice a month. It's peculiar.

I honestly really like the Victoria's Secret sizing because they have a lot of things in my size unlike most brands here. Women's Secret (EU ripoff) sucks but is cheap and OK and I can't even fit in a singular Intimissimi bra, they are horridly shaped.

I have about 6 bras but I only wear one of them on a regular basis. I do not generally wear bras anymore because I wear mostly dresses with built in ones or form fitting materials. Solid quality of clothing in Europe prevents me from needing a bra. The one bra I do wear is a 32C black push up from VS.

I wash the bra after using it and then hang dry or dry on delicates.

I don't have too sensitive nipples, sweat is not noticeable nor do I think I really sweat on them, it's mostly underboob if ever and it's gross. Washing doesn't really do anything as I use one of those 1 euro scrubby net things and replace them a few times a month to make my shower gel bubble up and scrub deep into the pores. It can hurt the nipple if anything. Sexual contact is fun though.

Stop apologizing
>>
>>17507779
she partied on saturday, may/may not have gotten laid or met someone, and has spent sunday hungover/recovering.

she's not your girlfriend, so she wasn't keeping you in the loop about what she was doing saturday night--but she's been out of contact for what, 36 hours? worst case scenario, she's not interested anymore and there's nothing you can do about it.

just leave her alone, let her come to you if she wants. i hope you haven't been pestering her in the meantime
>>
>>17507812
>My libido always spikes whenever I've fully shaved my whole body
Same, I feel more comfortable
>>
I don't get along with my gf's best friend who's obviously having a crush on her.

What do?
>>
>>17507846
make fun of him
he's gotta grow balls sometime
>>
>>17507830
The lack of knowledge was about 10 years ago, I've since wisened up a bit while away at college. The hang ups I acknowledge are a huge problem, hence why I've considered therapy.

>>17507833
Adoption's probably going to be my last resort if I'm still in this position at 30.
>>
>>17507881
but who's gonna be the dad?
single moms are a nono
>>
>>17507881
If you want a white kid, you better get yourself on the adoption registry now. It can take up to 5, 10 years or longer depending on where you live.
>>
>>17504888
I don't know the regular size, I like ones that are only made out fabric and they're S, M or L, I use M
Yes, my boobs grew
Nothing in particular
I like Ella M, kinda like this http://www.lindex.com/se/7445950/
I don't know, I don't use all of them
I don't know but not after every use
Mine aren't very sensitive
>>
>>17507841
I doubt she partied because she's incredibly introverted but I wouldn't be shocked if she just lost interest.

Thanks for the input anyway
>>
>>17504892
1 Euro in Spain if they will accept it without running off like manly, well paid men, $1-$3 in America, $5 if they're nice and/or flirt with me and/or arrive fast. I don't like tipping high and I will immediately retract a tip if I feel like they're unworthy. Additionally I prefer going out to eat if I'm going to have a not home cooked meal so I haven't had delivery in over a year.

>>17504991
No, it'd be gross. I am lactose intolerant though so farts don't bother me nearly as much as they do anyone else.

>>17505017
Thankfully my SO is hygienic as fuck and will take a shower after long periods outside, every morning before work AND after work. He has only had a few times where I could even smell a smell (he's uncut and I've never seen any form of dirtiness, only smelled after a long day of sweat) and if I even crinkle my nose a bit, he will run into the bathroom and wash it in the sink quickly or shower. So I wouldn't know because I've never done it and would not do so, I have higher standards. As a result we have long, long blowjobs/handjobs (I like using one hand+mouth because it's big) and it always has a happy ending. I don't think he's not come from a BJ once and it's generally after 30 minutes or so. Clean dick = Orgasmic licks

>>17505079
If she didn't like you she wouldn't waste her time talking to you unless she was insecure too.

>>17505161
Could be anything from light teasing to wingwomaning to masked jealousy. Don't read too much into surprising one-time things as vague as this and instead get a second confirmation of what she meant or go for it, or not. Do as you wish. I just don't think it's clear cut.
>>
>>17504856
It's prob not because she's losing her libido bud, u prob just suck and she doesn't want to have sex anymore. Try asking her what she likes and do that stuff
>>
>>17507903
This.

Much to my disdain, my mom makes jokes about how she loves a good romp, and she's pushing 70.

Women won't get tired of good sex. You suck in bed. No one wants to do something tedious where only one person (you) is benefiting.
>>
>>17504857
Thank god you're here
>>
>>17507902
>1 Euro in Spain
A-a fellow Spaniard on /adv/?
>>
Dirty hygiene question ahead!

Guys: How do you clean your dick? I clean mine by meticulously rubbing the exposed glans with soapy fingertips until the smegma/dried semen comes. This process takes a long time to get to porn star spotless dick. Usually 15-20 minutes to get it all done. I just feel like this process is inefficient. How do you all do it?
>>
>>17507912
>it's a "women are too stupid to get good at sex" post
>>
File: 1472257739193.png (192KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
1472257739193.png
192KB, 600x399px
>>17507927
Cut fag here, uhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
Why is it so hard to find an attractive girl who doesn't have the personality of cinder block?
>>
How can I make my short boyfriend feel better?

I'm a tiny girl, 5'4" and he's either the same height as me or a little shorter. Honestly I don't care because I'm just glad to have someone that cares about me. But I read a lot of threads on here about short guys and there might indeed be a complex about height. So what can I do to reassure him?

P.S: the way I look at it, when it's time to hug, his face is going right into my boobs
>>
>>17507927
I scrub the nuts and fupa with a loofah and rub soap on my dick and make sure to wash the crease between the shaft and glans

it takes like a minute to get clean

go see a doctor
>>
>>17505012
Be clear with your motives then.
>>
>>17507937
Because attractive people don't have to have good personalities, unless they want to/naturally have one. They can get by their entire lives on looks.

ever noticed how there isn't a single stand up comedian who has the looks of Henry Cavill? Yeah. They had to get really good at something else to make up for looking like schmucks.
>>
>>17505163
One time I made a profile with a new username (this was 3 years ago, not my current relationship FWIW) unrelated to my normal ones and no photos. I just spent time answering about 400 questions over the course of a month or so. It was fun. I deleted it afterward and never looked back. Just do it, I guarantee it will get old after a while. If you want to be sure your GF won't catch it and think you're cheating, first off don't cheat you sick fuck and the second thing is just never add photos and put in the description "just here to answer the questions because I'm bored" and also only log in with incognito.

>>17505171
Just be up front with it in the first or second date so that you don't feel anxious about it and waste extra time with a woman who isn't in to it. She will either like it or she won't, waiting to reveal your hobbies out of fear of rejection is just going to keep you from finding the right girl for you.

>>17505284
I think it's whatever. I'm 166cm and would date a guy only taller than me because it's not hard at my size but many girls I know my height have similar sized boyfriends, slightly taller or shorter. It's a hit or miss and if it was, for example, my current SO who I am compatible with in every way I would look past the physical preference if he was shorter.

>>17505293
The study of life.

>>17505301
Online dating or just casually flirt, I'd assume. I've been hit on by a few girls and it's just friendships that end up turning into leg squeezes and extended hand holding. Never pursued it because it's not my thing but I was into it.

>>17505568
Be part of the solution and communicate without yelling, passive aggressiveness, or getting angry. My SO and I have solved all fights within the day or so the few times they've happened and it's strengthened our bond. Just need to communicate wisely together.

>>17505756
I generally am the same when PMSing and when not PMSing, just slightly more irritable.
>>
>>17507927
>rub soap on hand
>pull back
>rub hand all over
>take soap away with water
You are cleaning your dick not your dog...
>>
>>17505062
I feel like this is a loaded question.
>>
>>17505012
Just be up front and take his answer like a man

I'm fed up with dating and romance and purposely ignore any flirting/romance because it's pretty pathetic.
>>
File: 1426222898425.gif (148KB, 312x176px) Image search: [Google]
1426222898425.gif
148KB, 312x176px
>>17507800
Well I've seen 2 whole penises in my life so yeah by 4chan standards I'm probably a slut.
>>
>>17505062
>It's a "Chad won't commit" episode
>>
Girls, what do you think of dating someone who doesn't have many friends? I don't have lots of them either and I almost always go out with only my gf alone and not in groups.
>>
>>17507966
Well, if he doesn't have friends there's probably something really wrong with him.
>>
>>17505171
Much like any other deep-seated thing in my personal life, I don't talk about it until we're really far into the relationship, whether as friends or as gf/bf.

Or unless they ask about it/seem to indicate a similar interest.
>>
>>17505767
Well you see, my SO isn't aggressive nor selfish. He is however physically attractive (6'1", European aesthetics, uncut, nice teeth, dresses well, hygienic), intelligent (compsci major and lead programmer in a business he started with friends), considerate (takes me to castles and nice dinners for dates) and very compatible with me. So my return question is why do you project your insecurity onto men that are more well rounded and assume they're aggressive and selfish? My SO really loves me, we talk daily and have since the first time we met, and we're planning on progressing life together and so far it's going great.

I am in with my SO even on his worst days, when he is sick, when he is farting in his sleep the little poobucket, when he is angry and had a bad day, when he is really sore and needs a back massage, etc. I give him massages, pay for meals randomly, will give tons of kisses and hugs, support him when he needs it, be angry with him when he is angry at the stupid asshole who doesn't know how to FUCKING drive, etc. Haven't vanished after the few minor fights we have had, but I would say that nobody should stick around with someone when shit does go "South", both men and women. Life is too short to settle for abuse.

I don't bully anyone nor do most women unless people try to harass me first. I don't call anyone names, men or women (offline), nor do I give unsolicited attention to anyone. I did try to help some people with ASD/Autism, Depression, Anxiety, etc. and 99% of times it fails and I am just insulted for my gender. I do not deal with mentally ill people anymore because they just suck your energy unappreciatively and then have the audacity and gall to act as though it is your fault. I don't think it's inhumane nor abuse to ignore or refuse to acknowledge people who give you unsolicited attention, however.
>>
>>17507966
This>>17507981 to a degree.
But if that "something wrong with you" is more just that its difficult for you to find people you genuinely get along with, and less autism/social anxiety/fear then I can forgive it.
>>
>>17507966
>who doesn't have many friends?
How many is not that many? Less than 200 on facebook?
>>
>>17507987
>So my return question is why do you project your insecurity onto men that are more well rounded and assume they're aggressive and selfish?
Because that would be imbal
>>
>>17505284
At my height, I'm biased toward not caring about height difference. If I did care, I would have hanged myself years ago and wouldn't be discussing it with you now.

Potentially, It's a relationship between you and her, so it's up to you if you value the perception of people outside the relationship higher than her perception of you inside the relationship.
>>
>>17505384
It means she's single now.
>>
>>17505767
I don't date black men but I'm not racist either nor would I ever use that filthy word, that is probably why a girl does not want to date you. I do not like to be abused nor have I ever been, I had a nice childhood and nice exes. I have high standards and would not stay with someone who treated me poorly, no matter how "chad" or "beta" they were or whatever kind of ridiculous BULLY term you want to use to make yourself feel better by lowering others. I do not abuse others either, although I will tell you to fuck off if you are being annoying.

>>17505804
I would not want to date him but that is because the virgins (of dating rather than sex this time) I went on dates with before were embarrassing to be seen in public, unattractive, unwilling to listen to constructive advice about dating mannerisms, had weird habits like brushing their teeth in the shower or making weird noises while chewing, and were more concerned about dating in general rather than being with a special someone, as though they only cared about getting laid and losing their KV status rather than me as a person. So I wouldn't go through that again. Best bet is to look for younger girls that are more gullible and won't really have a solid baseline of how to be properly treated like a lady and then practice on her.

>>17505815
I personally wouldn't want to stay with a cheater but I would also not really like to know I had been cheated on. The most humane thing IMO would be to dump her for BS-plausible excuses and then live with the guilt that you were a cheater. Let her find someone better, encourage her to get STD testing anonymously and admit it after she has moved on emotionally and has a solid support system so that it won't be devastating.

>>17505843
Crushes can be emotionally harmful if it doesn't progress where you want it to. It is also treading dangerous territory of merging into obsession.
>>
>>17507999
Yeah.
>>
>>17508027
Thank you anon, at last I truly see.
>>
>>17505767
I feel like this is also a series of loaded questions.
>>
>>17505812
Fuck yes, this is a small fantasy of mine. It'd be great because I get to try out what I think would be fun and she also gets some more free reign because I have no fucking clue what I like yet.
>>
How do I tell if a date went well? I had fun, but I have no idea if she actually enjoyed herself or was being nice and lying. I'm terrible at reading people, should I just assume the worst?
>>
>>17508028
>Best bet is to look for younger girls that are more gullible and won't really have a solid baseline of how to be properly treated like a lady and then practice on her.
God fucking damnit, I've been trying to avoid that as hard as I can. If I've got no choice then so be it, but this is not going to help my self loathing one bit I can tell you that right now.
>>
>>17507927
>Guys: How do you clean your dick?
I jack off with soap in the shower.
>>
>>17505860
Asshole who moved on and finally found a girl he thinks he will have moderate success with so he is now done stringing you on.

>>17505891
I loooooooove it, it is the biggest turn on and will always get me hornier than any touch on any part of my body. Especially ones that trail down the neck and to the ear as he whispers sweet things and then nibbles it, hnng. I used to hate making out with other people because of the taste but my current SO's mouth always tastes minty and fresh like mine and we both can't get enough of it. We are always wrapping our tongues around each other as soon as we get moments in private. It's great.

>>17505916
Yeah but you might want to follow it with some food prior or before the game (depending on the time.)

>>17506151
Flowers, favorite chocolates, fancy wine/alcohol of her choice, gift card to her favorite store, handmade items with her name (bracelets and custom glasses are great), jewelry, some kind of nice scarf or something, if she has a hobby buy something special from that hobby (i.e. ABH glow kit if she's into makeup, special brushes if she paints, cute journals if she writes, a framed photo with a heartfelt letter hidden between the back of the pic and the photo itself, etc.) Just put thought into it.

>>17506362
Ignore her. She just wants a reaction out of you to ease her guilt. The more anger you show her, the more justified she will feel. Just unblock her on everything while unfollowing/hiding her, read any messages she sends but ignore it, post happy statuses and go to parties, post IG pics of you with friends/other girls, act as though your life got better without her. Anyone who questions you, privately tell them the truth but then say that you don't want to put her on blast bc you're not like that and she's not worth the effort. Most people will be proud as hell that you managed to stay classy because I think everyone has vengeance fantasies about cheaters.
>>
File: 1459384412649.webm (1MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1459384412649.webm
1MB, 800x450px
Girls: Is someone who used to have social anxiety disorder and a panic disorder a big red flag?
>>
>>17506610
No, it seems really just all about yourself. Give her something special about her. She won't give two shits about your medal and most likely will toss it as soon as she finds someone else to give her attention/love. Instead gift her something, perhaps of sentimental value to her country, a kind of bear with candy she said she liked, some kind of thing that will sit on a shelf and seem inconspicuous and cute but will truly have meaning, some cute trinkets from your country or something inscribed. Put thought into it, I would think you were egotistical if you gave me a medal that you got 3rd place at this summer. Plus, you'll regret the decision in 8 years when you have a proper wife and she actually cares about your dumb sport memorabilia that only comes through a long, serious relationship and will be sad when you look back and realize you've given some of your collection away that can never be retrieved back.

>>17506725
It holds value to her if you give it to her. There are markets/custom gift stores everywhere, antique stores, etc. you don't just have to go to walmart and buy a generic thing that everyone will get, you just need to put effort rather than grabbing the most recent sentimental thing to you and assuming she will give any shits.

>>17506733
For me, no, because I have a high refractory period generally and just want to cuddle after I orgasm and almost always have to pee. I generally enjoy sex up to my orgasm then it's just like HURRY UP AND CUM ALREADY in my mind (I'd never say that to my SO though but thankfully he generally doesn't last too much longer than I do.)

>>17506967
Yep. Just maybe not with you

>>17507026
Communicate and ask her what she wants, make sure it's always lubricated and remember rub the clit hood down not hole up unless massively lubricated otherwise it'll be sensitive and awful.
>>
>>17505923

Usually, what I would do is just wait. I'd let myself get some of the symptoms of "lovesickness" - sleeping longer than usual, chills, watching emotional shit that I usually never watch, comfort foods, etc. Then over time, I'd eventually get turned off. Sometimes the interests just fleets away. Or maybe you notice that she wears a little bit too much makeup and probably doesn't look as cute without it, so she overdoes it. Or maybe she gets a(nother) boyfriend and pretty much closes out the option for you. Or maybe you hear something bad about her like she treated a family member poorly, or she hates some hobby that you like, or cheated on her last boyfriend.

You'll come to the conclusion eventually that all people, men and women alike, are full of flaws and catching feelings can lead to you putting a person on a pedestal. But we're wired to react this way to someone we like and find attractive, so it's hard to break the illusion right away.

Just wait, you'll be fine.
>>
>>17508093
As someone who used to have seasonal affective disorder (kinda do but I'm off the meds for it now) and panic attacks - it's not a big deal, but don't bring it up when you just meet.

You're supposed to start out finding common ground.

You can tell her later.
Also, you should be happy being with yourself as a person first, but you probably already knew that.
>>
>>17507097
He sounds like an asshole. If he doesn't come within 10 minutes just do something else, don't mention anything to him. Either he'll continue blaming you (asshole, dump) or fix his habits (clueless, unpunctual doofus) and learn to apologize and own his actions. I wouldn't handle the disrespect though, my time is valuable.

>>17507155
If your gf wasn't a hypocrite I'd say yeah but you sound kind of like an asshole too. I've cut contacts with a guy for my SO and would hope he'd do the same with a girl. I'd also be really pissed and hurt if I found out my SO referred to another girl as the "girl that he really liked" when we are the ones dating. Would be a dealbreaker actually as I don't play second fiddle ever.

>>17507202
As someone with lactose intolerance, this sounds exactly like I would handle a situation of unsolicited attention. If she has a boyfriend then she is just being respectful to him. Appreciate that there are girls like that instead of trying to get in their relationship you twerp.

>>17507320
I have a refractory period but there are times when it is only five seconds or so. I just want to sit still and enjoy it rather than immediately having to start bouncing and pornstaring it up. That did just make me realize though it'll probably be a lot more satisfactory sex on my half if I just slow down and tell my SO to wait a second while rubbing his balls or something rather than pushing through the pain that occurs with the refractory period to make him orgasm quickly. Thanks anon.

>>17507461
When you feel like you're ready to ask.
>>
Girls, how do I approach you while in a club?
>>
>>17508182
Please don't. I want to drink with my friends, not get creeped on.
>>
>>17507596
I don't care about brands, just smells. The subtle ones that you can't smell til you get your nose against the skin are orgasmic. If I can smell you from a foot away there's too much product and that's rude because I put on like perfumes, body sprays ,lotions (diff for feet, neck, and the rest of the body) as well as oils AND I use shampoo, body wash, and shower gel that all together merges nicely. There are so many scents that I need to take into consideration with my skincare and beauty regime and I'd be so pissed if I was upscaled by some one-spray loud product like Axe.

My SO is hygienic and uses scented deodorant, scented detergent with his laundry, some beard product sometimes and hair wax along with nice smelling shampoo and that is all I need to be happy. He doesn't like cologne and this way he's always nicely smelling up close but not smellable from afar and he notices my fruity smells all the time.

>>17507623
Prolonged eye contact.

>>17507663
She was probably not that into you. I have had some bad dates where I just cringed and wanted to be anywhere but there. Instead of using my phone though I generally make an excuse to leave early or will consume lactose products until I get genuinely sick so that I don't have to fake being sick to get out of the date. Then I will just block and ignore on social media after saying "sorry not interested" in a polite way to let them know it didn't work out. A lot of my girlfriends will just be rude (burping ,on their phones the whole time, demanding, bad listening, etc.) just so they don't have the burden of telling the guy they're not interested. Most of the time I think it's shitty but sometimes when the guys are intimidating and physically overpowering I guess I understand.

>>17507779
Maybe she died.
>>
>>17507942
Hi, I'm a 5'3 who hasn't hung himself yet. I was always very short as a child, so I probably didn't develop the complex as much/got used to this fact of life. Now of course, I can't dodge reality - but I felt like all of my insecurities would melt away if I was having a good time with someone I loved.

Just be a good girlfriend to him, Anonette. That's all he needs. I can't predict if he'll believe you right away, but if you are good to him, he'll eventually catch on through your actions that you truly don't care about height or anything else.

I'll tell you something. I used to worry a lot that my ex would get stolen away by some taller guy just for the height/looks. It did happen, actually, but I was viewing it wrong. It was entirely her choice and her fault for going to someone else. Unless it's a forced kidnapping, people don't really steal people away from each other. Something that might help is if you show him that you're self-driven. The choices that you make are yours, and he'll realize that you decided, on your own, that you wanted to be with him.

P.S. Also, fuck, you do not know - but I enjoy that a lot, and I suspect he does as well. Generally, if the girl is taller and going for the hug, she grabs my head toward her chest and it's just great. It's free pillows. Instantly makes my day 10 times better.
>>
>>17507881
If you don't have the time/will to experiment and just charge headlong into the dating scene to get experience, therapy would be a good option.

Physical intimacy requires trust, and I definitely had developed serious trust issues during high school. After a few months with a psychologist I felt better about it to the point where I could trust that my parents are trying to help me. From there, the rest was self-initiative, and now I can say I trust friends on a lot of things. Try the therapy.
>>
>>17507846
Express why you're uncomfortable and establish appropriate, reasonable boundaries that would make you put more trust in her if she followed them and would show you he is not a threat and she values you. If she refuses, then I would cut your losses unless you are willing to constantly compete with bestie. If she complies, then you have nothing to worry about. If she's treading on the line, that's really a case-by-case basis with no cut and dry solution but ultimately up to you if you think it is worth the effort.

>>17507924
Woops, didn't mean to name the country. Expat at the moment, living in the Valenciana Communidad. Quite pleased to see a Spaniard who can speak English on /adv/ though!

>>17507927
SO just pulls back the skin and washes with some soap and runs it under the water. It takes like two seconds but then again he showers multiple times and I've personally never seen him have anything under the foreskin and we've spent over a week together at one time without leaving each other's sides. I think maybe you need to go to a doctor or clean your ass more.

>>17507937
Sexism

>>17507942
If you mention it, it will probably have the opposite effect. Just tell him you love him and don't discuss his height unless he brings it up, where you can promptly reassure him. I can swear to you that he already knows you do not mind based on him living his life as a short guy. Keep on treating him as usual, not a pity case.
>>
>>17507966
I wouldn't mind really, I am a girl with very few friends in this country whereas my SO grew up in this area and goes to his town where his parents/grandparents live, where he was born and where he went to school for all years. He's 25. He knows everyone. It's kind of unnerving, especially with all of the exes lurking. Would honestly not mind if he moved or something and had a period of time outside of his home region but he's charismatic and would make friends easily. tl;dr doesn't matter, might even be preferable but it's really not an important part of a relationship imo. But if a guy doesn't have many friends and not for lack of trying then I'd probably think he had something a bit wrong with him or moved often like me and had only online friends.

>>17508070
I mean the good thing is you'll not be judged, but you might have to deal with some bouts of immaturity as well. Keep in mind though that you are probably emotionally and mentally on the level of a modern-day teenager in the romantic aspect so it isn't really too surprising. As long as you treat her well there's nothing wrong with dating a younger girl.

>>17508063
If she seemed interested she was probably interested. If you message and she doesn't reply or never wants to meet again, date elsewhere.

>>17508093
Yes, especially if its one of the first things they mention about themselves. I don't like people who label themselves and identify mainly with their mental illness. It's annoying imo and exhausting. Tried too many times to help people and just realized that "fixing" is impossible, highered my standards and now I am with my dream guy.

>>17508182
Smile, eye contact, if reciprocated buy drink probably.
>>
>>17508257
anything for
>>17507656 ?
>>
>>17508182
Fuck this chick >>17508195, she doesn't speak for all of us. I specifically go to clubs to get hit on, because lets be real you can drink with your friends at home. Clubs and bars are the only socially acceptable place to find a date offline, so please go hit on chicks and if cunts get uppity remember theyre just cunts trying to ruin everyone else's last place on earth to fucking go for a date and are not worth your time anyways.
>>
>>17508377
>Clubs and bars are the only socially acceptable place to find a date offline
Whore detected

Whatever happened to meeting people through freinds?
>>
>>17508398
Not her but you can't just walk up to your friends and ask them if they know anyone that's single. That's weird and desperate.
>>
>>17508398
This >>17508404
Also implying my friends even know anyone single, because they're all in relationships and therefor have no reason to know any single dudes.
Plus I moved away from all my friends, and am starting fresh. So you tell me, where else other than a bar or online dating is it socially acceptable to meet and flirt with people, when you know nobody in the city?
>>
>>17508428
You make new friends instead of trolling bars for low quality dick.
>>
>>17508451
Still didn't answer my question, where do i go for a date. Friends are out of the question, thats desperate, weird, and they won't know any anyways and here's why. They're either in a relationship, and therefore have no reason to know single people of the opposite sex, OR they are single and they won't tell me anyways because then I'm competition.

Where are these so called "high quality dick"? Hmm?
>>
>>17508490
You have shitty friends. My parents met through friends. I met my husband through friends, and I've set up other friends.

Stop being trash
>>
>>17508517
Ok man, if you're cool being that desperate. I'm not though. You still can't answer my question. You honestly believe an arranged marriage from your friend is the only way to date? Do you still believe in selling your daughters for a sack of grain as well?
>>
>>17508551
Trying to strawman and project won't change anything about your sad situation.
>>
>>17508554
Ignoring the question doesn't make you seem like less of a desperate freak either m8.
>>
>>17508558
I already answered your question. Instead of being a prickly bitch, maybe try being nice and feminine? Then you wouldn't need to resort to picking up drunkards after last call.
>>
File: dafgsfasfd.gif (968KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
dafgsfasfd.gif
968KB, 500x281px
>>17508554
Also how on earth am I a straw man when you're the one specifically ignoring the question and changing it into something else?
"Where do I go for a date then"
"Friends"
"Ok my friends don't know anybody, where do I go for a date"
"Y-YOU JUST HAVE SHITTY FRIENDS WHORE TRASH"
>>
>>17508569
Please calm down. There's no need to fly off the handle and lash out at others for your own failings.
>>
>>17508568
>Implying
Man you really just cannot stand that people live different lives than you. Like you cannot simply even imagine there being people who are not complete garbage at a bar? lol who hurt you?
>>
Testing, will post if this works
>>
>>17508576
I don't see how projecting even more will make things better for you.
>>
>>17508575
lol you're the one who seems really insecure that you have to call other women whores for doing something differently from you.
>>
>>17508579
I'll try asking again to stay on track then since you're just trying to derail because you know you've backed yourself in a corner, friends cannot introduce me.
Where do I go to find a date? Give me a place, not a person. I'm looking for a PLACE to go to. If you derail again I'll know you've got nothing and are just terrified of people different from you.
>>
>>17508581
If that's what you need to tell yourself, I won't stop you. The fact remains that after moving to a new area, one should get their new life on track before going off half-cocked.

>>17508586
I can't give you the answer you want because you don't want the right answer. I will not salve your wounded ego simply because you cannot accept that fact that bars are gross places to meet people.

Go find some friends. Hang out with them, throw parties. Do normal adult stuff.

This isn't hard.
>>
>>17508597
Alright, you've got nothing. Good to know, gg m8 try harder next time to have an actual conversation. Actually, if you go to a bar you might learn how to have one instead of repeating the same petty insult over and over like it means anything while ignoring the topic at hand.
Friends are the worst people to get a date from, end of story. You don't like the truth that you're creepily dependent and you don't want to even have to work in the slightest bit for a date. You want your friends to serve them to you on a silver platter. I feel really bad for your "husband" that I know doesn't actually exist. He must live a miserable existence knowing his wife can't do anything for herself.
>>
>>17508609
Like I said earlier, projection doesn't help you. Though it's a futile gesture, I hope that you manage to find someone.
>>
>>17508620
All this projection talk lol You can stop talking about yourself.
I hope your husband cheats on you and gives you AIDS kek. He probably already is
>>
File: teehee.png (95KB, 221x284px) Image search: [Google]
teehee.png
95KB, 221x284px
>>17508626
Okay anon. I hope you have a blessed day too!
>>
File: 1430275785488.jpg (12KB, 274x206px) Image search: [Google]
1430275785488.jpg
12KB, 274x206px
Alright /adv/, I have had this situation on my mind for a while, and I had asked before in one of these threads about my current situation.

So I met this girl through a circle of friends, and we have known each other for about 3 months, but we really didnt start talking until a month ago. The first day we talked though, there was a lot of flirting going on between me and her, meanwhile there were two other guys there, but we were all good friends, so I really didnt take the flirting as a sign.

Anyways, that first day, I found it weird that she started holding my hand, was really touchy with me, stuff like that. Later on, we are by ourselves and we open up to one another personally, then she drops me off at home since I didnt drive at the moment.

A few days later we hang out, and then it becomes a series of me and her inviting one another to do things with one another. She invited me to hang out with her lady friend, I invite her to a formal party.

At that formal party, I get really drunk, and I'm really touchy with her, and she's totally comfortable with it. I end up on her snapchat and she sends the snaps to her closest friends, guys and girls. I didn't mind, and the night continued. We ended up opening up personally again.

Anyways, we start hanging out with each other pretty frequently, and then last week, I had went to MEPS to get my Marine contract so I can head to boot camp in March. She texts me to go with her to a birthday party for one of our friends I say yes,and then she comes to pick me up from my house. She comes with another friend we know, and he walks behind her. She runs up to me, jumps and hugs me with her legs, and wraps up on me. I bring her all the way into the house and bring the dude inside, he just walks behind us.

Anyways,that night,I go with her to the birthday party and the dude tags along with.We end up bowling after eating and stuff, and the guy is just up on her finding reasons to sit next to her(cont in next post,sorry for a blog)
>>
CAT FIGHT
>>
File: 1450753566246s.jpg (6KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
1450753566246s.jpg
6KB, 250x201px
>>17508632
Bye retard lol. Enjoy your failing marriage.
>>
>>17508635

And he's finding reasons to sit next to her, touch her, shit like that, and it made me pretty jealous and mad, but I was chilling see how she took it. She also kind of didn't pay much attention to me the whole night after we left our house, which kind of left me thinking like what was up with her, I found it generally weird.

Anyways, time passes, and 4 of us head up to a local view to get drunk. I drink a fuck ton, but I handle myself very well, while the other dude is doing stupid shit and isn't really touching her and just being retarded. I end up hugging her for a while, and then they decide to take me home after I finish a couple beers and a ton of Smirnoff Ice.

We arrive at my place, we step out to take pictures for some reason, and I end up wrapping up around her from behind, and we take a couple in a group, which ends up on the guys story. I then pull her aside, because after a few weeks of talking, I had caught some feelings for her.

She asked me kind of taken aback saying: "Do you mean you like me in a platonic way or more than that way?". I tell her I like her, and even though I'm leaving for the Marines, I want to try something out and see where it heads. She starts tearing up, crying, saying she hasn't been in a relationship for a while and she's toxic to people, stuff like that. And I tell her I don't care about her past and shit like that, and I'm willing to try if she is. She said she didn't want to hurt me, yada yada. After a few minutes of talking, I just tell her to get inside the car and I would call her later in the monring. They drive away, and I get angry realizing I made her cry. I had wiped her tears and shit, but it made me furious that I made her cry. Anyways, I didn't call her, because i was sure both of us didn't want to speak about it at all.

We see one another at Marine PT, and we talk like usual, but we were really flirty and touchy this time in front of EVERYONE more than usual. (cont in next post, sorry man)
>>
>>17508665
why didn't you, you know, kiss her at any time during this touchy feely shit?

also
>female marine wannabe

KEK
>>
File: 1434909767880.jpg (18KB, 265x255px) Image search: [Google]
1434909767880.jpg
18KB, 265x255px
>>17508665
We are sitting in a hallway and shit, and we start bantering with one another, and then we head up to stretch. Everyone starts fooling around and I start taking charge, etc etc. Then we head to run, as we run, we are messing around, me and her. She then is invited by someone to eat wings after PT, and she invites me. But none of us go because of things we need to do.

Then, this weekend, we hung out. Me, her, her lady friend, and a guy her lady friend knows. Again, the guy is hugging her, touching her, acting all buddy buddy and shit, and Im being serious at the moment because I was tired from the 6 hour hike I did earlier in the day. Anyways, it started pissing me off realizing she was unchanged from what I said, and didn't regard anything I said. But I'm starting to get over it all. Anyways, she invites me the next day to do something, and it's just the two of us, then her lady friend comes along.

The three of us then head to a party, and it gets shut down. We then head somewhere to drink and smoke some cigs. We are chilling, and then everyone heads to take piss breaks. Then me and her are sitting at the bench, and they were generally ignoring me because I was being drunk and blowing through cigs like no tomorrow, but then its me and the girl sitting down. I tell her I'm sorry about making her cry the other night, and that I still have those feelings, but after that, I just keep puffing, and she tells me she was worried because she was going to lose me as a friend after me telling her my feelings. Anyways, we end up driving away to get more cigs, and she drops me off.
I find this whole situation fucked. I really don't know what we are, where we are in this shit of a mess. We kissed one night when we were drunk, we hold hands a ton, she's still very touchy with me unlike when she's around other people, we joke around a lot and flirty I just don't know, what should I do now /adv/?Should I tell her my feelings again?I really dont know anymore.Any advice?
>>
>>17508694
how about you do something
text her to come over and fuck instead of playing around like you're in high school
>>
>>17508674
We did kiss, I just posted the last part of this shitty situation.

I honestly have no clue what we have. But it's just hit and miss between the two of us. I have no clue what to do now. Because this shit is being too fucking complicated for one man to understand anymore.
>>
>>17508702
I told her to come and cook me breakfast at my place, and she agreed at the time, and I planned to do some really intimate shit at the time, but this was before I told her my feelings. She wanted to come hiking with me tomorrow, but thats a different story.
>>
>>17508716
stop acting dickless and make a move
jfc
>>
>>17508716
>fine with telling her to make you breakfast
>can't share your feelings
aspie?
>>
>>17508794
You fucking coon, I did tell her to make me breakfast. But I told her my feelings a week later, so I don't know if she would be willing to come over now. I also reposted everything in the other thread.
Thread posts: 384
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.