[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it ok to cry in front of your gf because you had an argument?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG-20160824-WA0038.jpg (22KB, 350x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160824-WA0038.jpg
22KB, 350x338px
Is it ok to cry in front of your gf because you had an argument?
>>
yes it is 'okay'. It depends on what you want your relationship to be based on. If your girlfriend likes the 'stigma' man then no it is not okay. if she is cool with it than its fine. If she isn't and you don't wanna be the 'stigma' male than dump her.
>>
no,
self control at all times OP!
>>
Yes.
>>
File: moly.jpg (59KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
moly.jpg
59KB, 1920x1080px
Still better than having no argument.
>>
Depends on the context. If you argued because she ran over your dog, yes.

If you cried because she hurt your feelings, probably not cool.

Worry less about her reaction, and more about yours, OP. If you're embarrassed she made you cry, that's a good sign that you need to improve your self-control. Again, it all depends on context.
Women don't want robots, but they do appreciate a man with enough self-control to not fall to pieces over minutia. You need to display masculinity most when you don't want to do so.
It's ok for a guy to cry on many occasions. Birth of a child, funerals, discussing past trauma, even, sometimes. Watching the end of 'Braveheart.'
If you're being a bitch, though, that shit ain't cool.
>>
My boyfriend has cried during arguments. Honestly, I'm glad he's emotional about things that truly bother him because otherwise I wouldn't really understand what I'm doing wrong.
When he hurts my feelings, I cry. When I hurt his, he cries. It's a normal human reaction to pain and it's kind of silly to me that anyone should feel bad about it
>>
Yes, it's definitely ok to cry during/after hard conversations. It's how a lot of people process emotions! Just try to stay coherent and calm and don't worry about the crying.
>>
No way. You just look a total pussy.

I fell for the "cry in front of girls" meme. Women immediately lose respect for you. I'm not trying to be mean but that's how it is.
>>
>>17505864
This is the type of girl you want

>>17506277
This is what happens when you date Stacy
>>
>>17506289
>This is what happens when you date Stacy

I used that argument too but it took going through several women to realize how misguided I was. The fact is, all woman want a stable man in their life, not an emotional crybaby.

If OP doesn't believe he'll just have to go through it himself
>>
>>17506297
I honestly disagree but I'll let you know in 10 years who was right

I generally stay away from blanket generalizations about women since even in their own mind what they want changes rapidly its like dating a stick of RAM desu
>>
No OP,

crying will make you look pathetic. The only time it is acceptable to cry in front of her is a sudden death.
>>
I cried once in front of my gf when I found out my friend died in car accident.

Although it was appropriate, I cried and cried like a little bitch, it felt really embarrassing. I suspect she sees me like a little bitch deep down inside ever since then.

Never cry in front of anyone OP, especially your gf!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.