[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ would you inform someone if they were being cheated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: relevance.jpg (7KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
relevance.jpg
7KB, 256x197px
Hey /adv/ would you inform someone if they were being cheated on?

Some backstory:

Me and my ex of 4 years recently started to hang out again. Things began to escalate over time and we began getting very close. We started having sex regularly and spoke of the possibility of getting back together in the near future.

However, we happened to be looking at something on her phone when she got a text from her boyfriend. She admitted this was the case, said she was sorry and what a horrible person she was. I'm pretty infuriated at the entire circumstance. I'm thinking of informing her boyfriend out of both spite and feeling sorry for the dude, as she's been cheating on him this entire time. Not sure if doing so will clear my conscious or if it's better to just forget her.
>>
>>17504587

depends if i knew them. as a general rule, yes. sometimes even if im sleeping with the cheater. often times no.

basically if im sleepign with a married man, and theres kids, im okay with it. they're just trying to get by until they can get a divorce when the kids are old enough
>>
>>17504587
Do it, never trust a who're that's cheating to be with you anyway. Dealing with that shit with my soon to be ex-wife now
>>
>>17504587
>I'm thinking of informing her boyfriend out of both spite and feeling sorry for the dude, as she's been cheating on him this entire time.
Do it for his sake man. There's no reason to believe he deserves a cheater so let him decide what he wants rather than hiding it.
>>
>>17504617
Have fun burning in hell
>>
It depends on whether you still want to be her friend or not. If you're going to tell on her for the sake of a stranger, let it be because you thought long and hard about it, not because of some immediate emotional urge.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.