[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend keeps talking about her sort-of ex?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

A bit ago, my girlfriend, she was kind of in a relationship with an older guy, I think he was 19. Their relationship didn't extend much past kissing (and at one point 3rd base). She was pretty much entirely dependant emotionally on him. As far as I know she wasn't being taken advantage of, but I can't be completelt sure. We've been dating for about 3 months now, and she talks about him a lot. He just left for college and has completely cut her off. She gets really sad about it, and is still very close with his younger sister. Today, my girlfriend was at the younger sisters house, and took one of his hoodies. This worries me a little, I mean how else am i supposed to feel when she keeps talking about her past relationships? She loves me a lot, and I really like her, I'm just confused as to how to handle this.
>>
>>17504293
Shes not over him.

Dump her. This will not go away.
>>
>>17504293
>She was pretty much entirely dependant emotionally on him
>Their relationship didn't extend much past kissing
Unrelated to my advice, but homie do you really believe this?

She's definitely not over him. It has nothing to do with you, but you need to dump her. Nothing good will come out of being someone who's not entirely there.
>>
>>17504314
Honestly, I don't really believe her. I've heard the rumors, everyone says they had sex. I would literally crush her if i dumped her, she has next to no friends, and everyone looks at her like a slut. I love her, and she says and acts like she loves me too, but i just can't see myself letting go of how worried i am about her talking about her ex so much.
>>
>>17504322
SHE
IS
NOT
OVER
HIM
YOU
FUCKING
RETARD
DUMP
HER

She would jump right on his cock again if he came back around
>>
>>17504305
Yeah. She's not over him and probably saw you as a means to get over him or make him jealous.
>>
>>17504293

She's not over this guy and uses going over to his sister's house as an excuse to sort of relive her relationship with him. Whether or not she wants to get back together with him this could all be a roundabout way of mourning her relationship with him.

You made the decision to date an emotionally dependent girl so don't be surprised that she has residual clinginess all over the place.

Also, she doesn't love you. She doesn't love anyone because she doesn't love herself. She doesn't know how.

She uses relationships as a replacement for self esteem and she likely doesn't have any particular kind of loyalty to you because her brain can't even fathom not needing to be with someone to feel okay about herself.

She's still stuck on him because when she invests her self esteem and validation into someone and they cut contact with her her abandonment issues kick in and she feels like she's lost a piece of herself and she isn't capable of properly grieving the loss.

You're with a dysfunctional girl. Your relationship is doomed to dysfunction. When this relationship stops serving the purpose that she needs it to she'll either leave for a new exciting relationship or subconsciously sabotage it.

Thats what clingy girls with abandonment issues do. Don't expect her to understand all of these reasonable feelings you're having because she's fucked in the head.

Good luck.
>>
>>17504293
You know what shes gonna do with that hoodie op?

Shes gonna put it on, and sleep in it. Shes gonna imagine his arms around her again, shes gonna imagine his smell and how it felt when he FUCKED HER BRAINS OUT.

You are so stupid it hurts.

She wants him still
she loves him still
shes still hanging around his house and his family when he cut her out
Shes taking his stuff to remember him by

Youre her crutch, her arms to run to because hes gone, but dont think for a second she loves you more than him.

If he was still around and wanted her back, she'd be right back there with him.

You deserve to get cucked if you keep her.
>>
>>17504322
You have no obligation to her bro. Do what's best to you, not because you're afraid of what might happen to her. You're younger than 19. You'll love another girl. Hopefully one with less baggage.
>>
Dump her m8 smells like trouble. Bitches cant let go.
>>
File: LLL.jpg (477KB, 1211x1267px) Image search: [Google]
LLL.jpg
477KB, 1211x1267px
The only reason to stay with this girl is if the sex is amazing.

>Is it? Or is she talking about Mr Previous because you aren't fucking her hard enoigh?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.