[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating An Arab Girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1471686980606.jpg (62KB, 540x487px) Image search: [Google]
1471686980606.jpg
62KB, 540x487px
Hi /adv/, I got one for you.

So I've taken an interest in this Arab girl at my university. She's Muslim but she's a few generations deep into America, so she's pretty Westernized and laid back about religion. I think she might also be interested in me from the times we have talked.

The problem with this is that I'm a white guy (duh) from a Catholic family of Polish heritage.

I really like this girl and I think she's cute, but I feel like if I managed to get into a relationship with her, I would be betraying my ancestors and my faith.

Should I drop it with her, or try and learn to get over these uncomfortable feelings?

Also my grandparents never taught my parents Polish, thus I don't know it either. So any Polish on here, please use English.
>>
Did she get her clit chopped off?

If so, did her parents let her keep it in a jar of formaldehyde?
>>
>>17503997

Say "Make America Great Again" when you finish having sex with her.
>>
>>17503999
From what she's said, both her grandparents came here from the Middle East in the late 60s and then had her parents soon after. She doesn't wear any type of veil. So my guess is no.
>>
>Should I drop it with her, or try and learn to get over these uncomfortable feelings?
I don't know why the fuck you're asking us this.

You're entirely capable of doing either.

Whether you do one or the other is entirely up to your values. Don't come asking other people about what your values should be.
>>
>>17503997
Does she wear the headscarf? If so, I doubt she'll be willing to date you. They're pretty hardcore about the whole virgin until marriage thing.

To be honest, I don't think problems will stem from your end, they'll be stemming from hers.
>>
If she (or her family) are very religious you'll be expected to convert if you get as far as marrying her. If neither of you guys believe something strongly, that's fine, if either of you do to the point either of you would want to raise your children believing a particular faith, or only marry in-faith, or your family would expect (and you'd honor their wishes) to date someone in faith, you're going to have irreconcilable differences. If those aren't issues you have, go on a few dates with her to try to subtly gauge if they're issues she would have. If it seems otherwise, start to get a little more serious but eventually you need to find out for sure.
>>
File: 14723457136621476429287.jpg (161KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
14723457136621476429287.jpg
161KB, 2560x1440px
Men don't give a shit about the whole virginity thing, trust me, for Muslim women idk
>>
>>17503997
أرى كل إنسان يرى عيب غيره ويعمى عن العيب الذي هو فيه
>>
>I would be betraying my ancestors
Fuck 'em, they're dead.
>>
>>17504087
“Everyone is critical of the flaws of others, but blind to their own.”

What are you trying to say? I never once criticized Islam. I never said us Catholics were perfect throughout history. The historical and cultural divide is what I'm concerned about.
>>
File: 1470975295374.png (286KB, 717x534px) Image search: [Google]
1470975295374.png
286KB, 717x534px
>>17503997
I read "dating a Crab Girl"
>>
>>17503997
Hatefuck and dump?
>>
Don't. It won't last.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.