[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I talk to basic bitches?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Question-mark.png (51KB, 380x480px) Image search: [Google]
Question-mark.png
51KB, 380x480px
How do I talk to basic bitches?
>>
>>17503895
;)
OMG
:*
lol
lmao
Ur
Bc
U2
U
!!
??
looooooooooool
SO
Soooooooo
Really
>>
>>17503895
Pretty much the same way you talk to men. You do have to ease up on the crude sexual humor, of you're heavily into that sort of thing, but that's the only real difference.

Oh, and you might want to find something to call them other than bitches. They tend to take that one personally.
>>
>>17503908
I was about to write something similar.
>>
>>17503895
I have the same problem
These chicks either hate me since I can't ask them about anything to start a Convo
It's always I like "fashion" as they wear the sluttiest Zara H&M shit
Or they are into music which is drake and other mainstream rappers and generic festival edm
Or they really are dumb as rocks
And they giggle at everything which makes a former loser like me panic because I think something might be wrong with me
It's probably the first since I refuse to believe anyone that successful has a personality that shitty
I go after pastel slut, goth artsy tumblr bitches now
>>
Why would you want that? Might as well chat with a sheep.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.