[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She wants to bang?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Allison-Stokke-01.jpg (250KB, 600x864px) Image search: [Google]
Allison-Stokke-01.jpg
250KB, 600x864px
Girl just asked me if I was going to her friends B-day party tonight...she want to bang?
>>
What are you 12? No, it doesn't.
>>
>>17503854
How did you even come to that conclusion?
>>
>>17503854
Yes, OP.

As soon as you meet her, tell her that you know what she ment by inviting you to that party.

Tell her "Okay, I know you want to fuck me, so let's skip the bullshit and fuck right now".

Always works.
>>
>>17503915
This.

You could roll into that party like Stephen Hawking, but your pussy prowess is already set in stone. You are going to get so much experience in the pussy department (at this party), you will get bored and turn gay; because you will undoubtedly want to show your guy friends how much experience you have.

Enjoy being a faggot, OP.
>>
Prob into you. But going for the d at the party
>>
>>17503854

And here I thought the summer was over.
>>
>she wants to bang?
Yes
>she wants to bang you?
No
>she wants to bang some chat while you look at and feel like a cuck
Totally
>>
>>17503854
Yes. And she will test you at the party via stress tests such as trying to make you jealous. If you don't end up banging her, someone else will
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.