[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>chill infront of my house >group of male fugees on bycicles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1469242497497.jpg (145KB, 702x960px) Image search: [Google]
1469242497497.jpg
145KB, 702x960px
>chill infront of my house
>group of male fugees on bycicles ride down our road
>one of them sees me
>screams "ALLAH AKBAR"
>his friends start laughing
>they ride away

WTF. Took me a few seconds to even realise what happened. I have seriously no idea what to do know.

Just forgetting about it seems to be the worst option. I could post this story on our cities facebook page but i really don't want to cause public drama (especially since im from germany and things regarding refugees are... complicated). Another option i thought about was to call the police but even if it was a clear provocation, i dont think that they broke any laws.

The best option would be probably to send an email to our city.

What to do?
>>
Just say they threatened to assault you they're brown people the police will probably arrest them
>>
>>17503736

>best option would be to send an email to our city.
I mean... sure.

But to be blunt, you really shouldn't be so bothered by it. Shit like that happens all the time where I live. Jeers from dumbasses playing shitty rap with the windows down.

>Took me a few seconds to even realise what happened. I have seriously no idea what to do know.

Why are you freaking out?
>>
>>17503736
You do know that just means god is great? It's not explicitly related to terrorism and it's essentially the same as someone saying praise the lord hallelujah.
>>
>Took me a few seconds to even realise what happened.
>I have seriously no idea what to do know.
>Just forgetting about it seems to be the worst option.
LOL

It's not uncommon for douches to shout shit at people.
>>
>>17503752
Yeah, but even though faggot can mean a bundle of sticks I bet it doesn't get shouted at folks for that meaning.
>>
>>17503752
Of course i know that. But as long as he didnt have a spiritual enlightement by my presencs i think his intentions were pretty clear.

>>17503755
sadly yes but i think the fact that he did it right infront of my house/in my neighborhood makes it a lot worse. I dont care if some random dude talks shit but if someone does it infront of my family, friends or house it adds an extra negative touch to it...
>>
>>17503765
Not the same guy, and I agree with your point. You're still taking this way out of proportion.
>>
You do know that allahu akbar means god is the greatest, they mightve used it in a diffrent context, stop being so stereotypical
>>
>>17503765
>>17503769
Fine then by all means go to a police officer and whine that someone said allah ackbar to you. Please film it because I want to see them laugh in your face.
>>
>>17503736
>Took me a few seconds to even realise what happened.
That a group of guys were clearly fucking with you?
>I could post this story on our cities facebook page
With what fucking headline? "LOCAL MAN HAS JOKED PLAYED ON HIM."
>>
I'm Arab myself. And I don't blame you. I would get scared. If an Arab shouts allah Akbar. Because I think to my head. This fucker is going to end his life and take me with him
>>
>>17503782
Earlier this year in May, I was seated in a plane waiting for takeoff on a flight to Syracuse from Pennsylvania. I saw some arab-looking faggot write some sort of strange arabic in his notebook. He had a calculator out and was writing down a bunch of numbers as well, probably calculating the exact trajectory of the flight. To make matters worse, this jihadist had what appeared to be, to my utmost horror, the start of facial hair growing on his upper lip. Overcoming this foreboding sense of doom, I managed to flag down an attendant, and takeoff was immediately delayed. This provided ample time for airport security to kick the piece of shit terrorist off our regional jet. Ain't no way some stupid sandnigger is taking me out.
>>
>Dear the city:
>I was trolled IRL
>I am mad and nude
>love, anon
>>
Damn. Clicked on the wrong dumbass.
>>17503799

See
>>17503806
>>
>>17503736

>random guys yell at me
>The best option would be probably to send an email to our city.

You're retarded.
>>
>>17503743
>Brown peole in Germany
>arrested

Pick one, they will probably be given an award for overcoming muh oppression.
>>
File: 1472063690582.jpg (72KB, 423x341px) Image search: [Google]
1472063690582.jpg
72KB, 423x341px
k. will try to forget about it. If i get beheaded inside my own house i swear my ghost will hunt you and your grandchildren for your shitty advice.
>>
>>17503736
They're prolly not refugees and just immigrants/kids of immigrants who were just fucking with you
Us mudslime like trolling and edgy humour too
>>
>>17503806
At least link the news story
http://time.com/4322154/airplane-professor-math-equations-suspicious/
>>
Probably stole the bikes after raping the women on it. Report them.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.