[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/ I recently moved into college and I am having a good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1470953048103.jpg (10KB, 480x468px) Image search: [Google]
1470953048103.jpg
10KB, 480x468px
Hi /adv/ I recently moved into college and I am having a good time and making tons of friends.

I've been attempted to get closer to this girl I like who I met at June advising and have been corresponding with all summer.

The only problem is that she has this friend who follows her around pretty much everywhere.

"What's the big deal?" You might be asking. The big deal is that this "friend" is a fucking autistic retard who goes by the name "Jennifer" and pronouns "she" even though he is fucking 6 foot and lumbers around with as much grace as a rhino.

I invited her (the actual fucking girl) and her roommate back to my dorm to chill before dinner as a way of making my location known and that I have a free bed (by some miracle I am alone in a double). She texts back: Hey can Jennifer come along?

cont.
>>
>>17503684
You don't have to be mean and say you dont like Jennifer, just make it clear you very much want to hangout with said girl alone. So, focus on making the girl you like feel special rather than the girl you dont like feel hated.
>>
I already had Jennifer over and it was a nightmare, while we had normal conversation, he sat in the corner watching DBZ Abridged.

What should I tell her if she asks if Jennifer can come along again?
>>
>>17503705
KEK

I dunno anon. I'm a third year at uni so let me tell you what I think. You could take your chances and say you don't really want Jennifer there, but I think she'll decide not to come. There's definitely a reason he's hanging out with them.

No offense, mate, but maybe you should stay as friends. At least that's what I would do.

If you're adamant, go for it anyway and step off if she insists on taking Bruce Kaitlyn Jennifer.
>>
>>17503705
From the way it sounds like you too aren't really close either, and you are going to see plenty of girls in the next few years. ( If you stop shitposting on 4chan ofcourse)
So tell her that you want to spend time with her and not with her friend. Doing this, try not to sound like a homophobe. Women don't like homophobes and the word spreads.
If she says no, then move on. Find someone better.
>>
so basically her best friend is trans and you're totally transphobic

sounds like it isn't gonna work out op
>>
>>17503753
Not even her best friend, just someone on her floor that decides to hang.

So I decided at dinner to approach Jennifer and tell her that I wanted to get closer to the girl alone. She understood and admitted that she cannot read social cues. Hopefully in the future Jennifer won't be so clingy about spending time with the girl between us.
>>
I feel I made the right choice in approaching Jennifer. That way I made it about spending time with the girl and not "her" being annoying.
>>
>>17503684
In the thirty or so minutes that passed between us, you managed to flag down a person whose number you didn't have AND convince her to leave you to work on her friend.

Must be a small college.
>>
>>175037784
There are only freshmen here so yeah.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.