[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I sue Burger King for putting jalepenos in my Texas whopper?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Can I sue Burger King for putting jalepenos in my Texas whopper?
>>
>>17503479
>Texas whopper
no dumb ass, if you don't want them tell them or take them off yourself.
>>
If you told them you want the Texas Whopper, minus the jalepenos because you're allergic, then yes.
>>
Are you aware that the Texas double whopper comes standard with jalapeƱos, because it seems like a lot of people don't fucking know this
>>
why are you afraid of jalepenos?
>>
>>17503717
Afraid? This guys looking for a quick payday
>>
>>17503479
No you can't sue Bugerking for a minor inconvenience. In my country (NZ) there needs to be some sort of loss caused to you (be it financially or otherwise) or there needs to be harm caused to you (mental or physical). And the loss or harm caused to you has to be more than trivial, and this a universal legal principle. The inconvenience you've suffered here is the epitome of trivial. You'd have no claim in my country and so I'd expect the same in yours.
>>
>>17503919
I see you're unfamiliar with Americans. They sue each other over trivial shit all the time.
>>
>>17503926
>>17503479
Lol why am I not surprised? spongemunky, have it.
>>
>>17503479
No, you can't sue.

If you didn't want jalapenos, then you should have ordered a regular whopper.

The only difference between the two are jalapenos. They only call it a Texas whopper because they know half of you texans can't pronounce jalapenos.
>>
>>17503960
Yaalapenoos
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.