[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here really obsessed about being perfect? Now you may

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: xWMFTTu.jpg (165KB, 915x678px) Image search: [Google]
xWMFTTu.jpg
165KB, 915x678px
Anyone here really obsessed about being perfect?

Now you may think that this is actually something good but it really isn't:

>started going to the gym 3 years ago out of boredom
>saw some results and obsessed over it
>now I want to be as good looking as (im)possible

But..
>average height
>below average penis with ugly PPP

It would be great if I could just get over it,but due to my obsession with perfection this thing is killing me slowly.

My thoughts are only about how can I be better and every time my height or D come across my mind I get really mad because there is nothing I can do about it.

I was always like that,but one particular event made it worse:

>did all in my power to be a great partner for my GF and never took her for granted
>got cheated on with some tall , better-looking guy

Every time I think about this I just want to kill myself because I know that no matter how much I will try there will be better looking men out there and no girl will ever be satisfied with me.

Any advices on how I can get the fuck over my insecurities and finally be happy?
>>
>>17503389

>and no girl will ever be satisfied with me.

Most people date relativisticly. If you are a 7 due to fitness and such, average girls will be into you.

>Any advices on how I can get the fuck over my insecurities and finally be happy?

Keep trying to make something of yourself.
>>
>>17503392

Yes average girls are into me but from what I experienced, if given the chance to 'upgrade' they will just go for it
>>
>>17503397

>Yes average girls are into me but from what I experienced, if given the chance to 'upgrade' they will just go for it

Sure.

Also, you are too focused on fitness. Fitness is important, but it's a baseline at best.
>>
>>17503400
I'm too focused on everything I start doing , that's the problem.I can't help it anymore.I tried to stop overdoing things but I felt really guilty.
>>
>>17503404

I could be wrong, but I have an impression that you "overdo" in a way that isn't productive. Like, you focus on things that don't get you maximum benefit for the time. Doing that is similar to being lazy because once you get used to something it's easy, but generally has diminishing returns (e.g. working out too often).

Just something to think about. I could be wrong.
>>
>>17503389
I'm sorry she did that to you, anon. People can be really shitty. But remember, if she cheated on you there's a chance she'll cheat on the other guy too. You don't need or deserve that. You really are better off without her, regardless of who she chose over you.

And look, there's only so much you can do about your looks. Once you reach "perfection", you'll find other things to nitpick about yourself, and there will always be people who are better than you. People will still screw you over and cheat anyway. Focus your energy on other things that you can work on: hobbies/career, personality, etc. and try to be the best in those aspects. Turn your frustrations into motivation to improve, for your sake and happiness alone. The attracting girls part will come naturally, eventually.
>>
>>17503389
What the fuck is this chart ?
Im 6ยด2 and it got me more problems than benefits in life, I even hit my head from time to time on doors and such. Everyone who wants to be even bigger is borderline retarded.

also: It may come with a big dick, but it gives you no advantage whatsoever - Its no use as a hookup and when they sleep with you anyway, who even gives a shit

And think about that: That guy sounds like a fucking asshole, so he probably broke your gf's heart like she did to you - so cheer up
>>
>>17503507

I can confirm. 6'4 and I hit my head on the bus all the time.

OP, maybe just come to terms that there ARE people that's better than you in various areas? I'm sorry about the girl, shit happens man..
>>
Can't say that I relate. If you were perfect, wouldn't it be the most painful thing to see yourself grow old, pass your prime, and eventually whither away like anyone else?

Even if an individual would be perfect, life takes care of it.
>>
i thought that i was over my obsession with being perfect, but i've realised that actually just ignored it and by that i disqualified myself in my own mind to actually accomplish something challenging
>>
>>17503507
Pretty sure that chart is a troll. The whole "manlet" thing is pretty stupid to begin with but the idea of 6'1" being unacceptably short & the idea that EVEN GIRLS ARE NOW THIS TALL is just ridiculous.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.