[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to not hate women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: sexy.jpg (55KB, 995x442px) Image search: [Google]
sexy.jpg
55KB, 995x442px
They are unable to ever know what true loyalty and friendship is, are manipulative, terribly boring, priveledged, naturally slutty (and that's even encouraged nowdays). How can you not hate them? Pro tip: you can't.
>>
>>17503330

Normally I would argue with you, but yesterday my friend told me "Women are physically as strong as men. They are weaker on average due to societal factors. There are no longitudinal studies proving me wrong. Shove your Olympic results up your ass. Stop trying to apologize, it's condescending" when told that I don't know why she thinks I am apologizing and have anything to apologize for after stating facts, she told me I am a horrible person. You just gave me an opportune time to share this story.
>>
Men have their own hang ups, at least when a woman blows up emotionally she's far less likely to kill a bunch of people.

Men are hypocrites, factually display more cognitive bias, are violent, shallow, (men are given the capitalist privilege where they can pick which attributes to use to be attractive, it's not my fucking fault you don't have creativity or motivation to do it) self-entitled, escapist, whiny layabouts.

But you know what, I agree with your assessment on women too. I see this shit all the time in my social circle. You'll always have this one bitch who gets passed around so she can leech the lifeforce out of the guy she's with. But you know why she does that, it's because you dumb idiots let her. She's good looking and easy! Dull as dry dog shit and a total slut, but you seriously gonna pass her up when she's laying on your bed with her legs open? For all your namby pamby whiny bullshit about how degenerate women are, next to NONE of you heterosexual red blooded males would pass it up. For all your talk about integrity and morals you have none of it, it's all just a fucking stage for you to cry about "tfw no gf"

Go fuck yourselves.
>>
>>17503330

Said from a bitter OP

Women are amazing and I cannot live without.
>>
>>17503330
Get a traditional girl from the country side. They have very different values, know how to cook/clean and aren't slutty.

>>17503523
>if only I would have one
>>
File: supreme_gentleman.jpg (5KB, 250x155px) Image search: [Google]
supreme_gentleman.jpg
5KB, 250x155px
>>17503330
But they deserve the hate, op. It´s just nature´s injustice
>>
File: PUAHate_Purifier_Animals.png (33KB, 1065x357px) Image search: [Google]
PUAHate_Purifier_Animals.png
33KB, 1065x357px
Itt: supreme gentlemen
>>
>>17503330
Fucking redpillers. Leave the cancer in the containment boards, creep.
>>
>>17503509

Take this, and the feminist angle, and realize there's no one gender that's better than the other.

It's two sides of the same coin, and both sides of the coin have a ton of assholes. There's few good people out there. Cherish the ones you find, no matter who they are.
>>
>>17503330
It would be really fucking boring without women, anon

Thats also a protip
>>
>>17503976
>>17503973
NORMANS OUT
>>
>>17504059
Gender A
>98% of the population comprised of lifeless, tasteless, boring parasites who are only concerned with playing the status game and will gladly lie and manipulate to position themselves even slightly ahead of their peers. Have no conception of reciprocity and are simultaneously so self-absorbed that they think they are flawless, but so insecure that they need everyone in their lives to reaffirm their beliefs for them

Gender B
>responsible for every technological, philosophical, social, and intellectual advancement of the human race. Absolute commitment to truth, logic, and objectivity, even though their reasoning is often faulty, they rarely purposefully distort reality, unless they are in a profession that demands it. Small number of the gender can be violent and brutal, but nothing compared to the scale and prevalence of the other more subtly brutal gender. Most members of this gender care dearly for their friends, and genuinely enjoy using their expertise and resources to help them.

Yea, we're all equal here.
>>
>>17503336
>Women are physically as strong as men. They are weaker on average due to societal factors. There are no longitudinal studies proving me wrong. Shove your Olympic results up your ass. Stop trying to apologize, it's condescending"

your friend is literally retarded, and incredibly childish. i dont even know where to start. take this to /fit/ and they would have right laugh. where did your friends even get this from? how the fuck is society making the average women weaker. i try to be understanding but bloody ell, this is honestly the most stupid thing i have read all year.
>>
>>17504078
>so self-absored that they think they are flawless, but so insecure they need everyone in their lives to reaffirm their beliefs for them

This so much. Their egos are so massive that they need constant affirmation that they're worth something. And when you reject them or generally ignore them and disregard them, that tears their whole world apart.

Is there anything more satisfying than rejecting a woman that has received positivity for everything she's done in her whole life, despite it not being worth shit?
>>
>>17503330

Redpill : women are garbage
Enlightenment : men are not better
Euphoric sage of knowledge : we both need eachother
>>
>>17504110
we're the same though tbf. "bro, are my lifts good" "bro, am i good at this video game". if you tell a guy that he is shit at something he is has a passion for, he will generally flip out. women are obsessed with looking good because of our culture. both men and women are retarded.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.