[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Texting men

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1472274886632.png (139KB, 359x359px) Image search: [Google]
1472274886632.png
139KB, 359x359px
When texting a male love interest, is it the same thing as texting a female love interest? Like I know that with a woman you're supposed to wait a while between messages and not always initiate/seem really interested in her because you might come off as desperate and women don't respond as well to a guy who seems really invested, but this is the first time I've ever messaged a guy like this, and I just realized that I'm always initiating/sending more messages than he sends me. Is it the same sort of thing for both sexes, or is there a different rule for men than it is for women?
>>
Increasingly-nervous self bump
>>
>>17503293

That whole waiting game is for teenagers.
>>
>>17503293
Truth is there is absolutely no hard rule about men or women, it is all bullshit. You have to feel for yourself what is and isn't appropriate. If you feel you are constantly messaging him first, maybe give a day breather. But it all depends on context
>>
>>17503293
Are you baiting or are you seriously a nervousfag?

I'm losing my shit with all the sudden uni kids freaking about about initiating normal conversation. I don't mind giving you advice if you're serious.
>>
>>17503653

Forget my advice. This was what I would've said anyway.
>>
File: 1472022014805.jpg (56KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
1472022014805.jpg
56KB, 500x625px
>>17503659
I'm not baiting st all, I'm 100% serious. I'm interested in this guy but I don't know if he feels the same way, so I'm trying to move slowly and feel things out. I feel like I'm acting really clingy and desperate, I keep doing shit like calling him and messaging him often during the day, plus I always respond within 30 seconds or so of him sending it.
>>
>>17503670
Tfw no girl will ever text you constantly and get nervous about whether you're interested.
>>
>>17503670
About how quickly you respond. As a guy i dont take it as a bad thing to be responded to quickly. With that said if i exchanged 300 texts with a girl over the course of 12 hours and she responded immediately every time i would be concerned. Not because of the clingy factor, but more importantly i would be concerned that after barely knowing someone i am their number one priority in life. I like girls who are independent and have hobbies/friends of their own. And responding quickly regularly enough indicates that they do not have passions/friends of their own.
>>
>>17503677
Kill me, senpai.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.