[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Needing some real help with Tinder. I matched with a girl who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
Needing some real help with Tinder. I matched with a girl who seems generally quite cute and she even sent me the first message when we matched.

However she isn't exactly very talkative. We've been at it for a few hours but most of her replies are short, quick and make it difficult to kind of expand what we're talking about.

Any tips?

Example of a conversation:
>What do you think of Frank Ocean's new album?
>It was really good
>Yeah definitely worth the long ass wait for it
>Haha yeah I can't believe it took so long
>Any favourites on it?
>Just kind of like them all
>>
ask her to meet up. Either she isn't interested and is just responding to be courteous or is waiting for you to make a move. In any case, asking her out will clear this up
>>
>>17503298
This. If you prolong this stage too much, you're going to fall in love with a fantasy. Besides you need to meet up in real life to establish once and for all whether you have conversational chemistry.
>>
>>17503304
>>17503298
Fuck it, guess you guys are right. Let's see how she responds
>>
>>17503311
Not looking good, no reply. Looks like the grind will continue. At least I got dubs.
>>
>>17503320
yeah, tinder is a numbers game my man. Don't get too attached to anyone you haven't met up with
>>
>>17503320
Eyy turns out she driving, I got her number but she can't go out until next week. Hope is restored though.
>>
>>17503421
*she was driving
>>
If you got a girls number from Tinder and you guys were texting and she stopped responding, would it be weird to text her again a week later asking to kick it?

I was like OP and just kept talking to her, but she's hot af and want to make a move now. is it too late?
>>
>>17503272

Tinder is superficial OP. While you matched with her, she might have 6 other convos going. That's how I used to do it. If there's something there, ask her out once the smalltalk is done. Don't get too attached.
>>
>>17503537

Who cares man. Just text her.. Worst case she says no or doesn't respond.
>>
>>17503563
true desu thanks anon
>>
>>17503565

You're welcome mate.
>>
>>17503298
But she messaged first
>>
>>17503272

if shes not very talkative but shes clearly interested, try asking her out.

>you free for coffee this friday? i hate texting on these things.
>>
Just because she has short replies doesn't mean she isn't interested. Dated a girl who always talked in person a lot and was always interested but her text conversations were very dull. Don't let it kill your vibe anon, just go with it
>>
>>17503272
It's not even that she's not talkative, she's just giving you vague, agreeable answers. As if she doesn't have any real opinions on the topic and is instead just trying to lure you in.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.