[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i ask out a girl who will say yes, and why am i having

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1413086432873.jpg (44KB, 960x955px) Image search: [Google]
1413086432873.jpg
44KB, 960x955px
How do i ask out a girl who will say yes, and why am i having a hard time doing so.
>she works at a fast food place by my house
>everytime i walk in she kicks the cashier off so she can take my order
>looks at me like she wants the D
> never breaks eye contact and smiles 100% when im in the store

Why am i so beta
>>
>>17503231
Just ask her. You have nothing to lose, really

When asking , just smile, hold eye contact, and say that you two should do [activity] together. Then ask if she's free to do [activity]

>why am I having such a hard
Fear of failure
>>
Go godmode into the store and ask her out. If not you gonna regret it in the future
>>
Just man up and do it, I've been in the same situation with my gf. She loved/s me more than anything else, yet, I was afraid to confess to her
>2 weeks later
>meet up
>go to her house to play some games
>open csgo
>win game
>have sex.

You never know, if you know she likes you, MAN UP AND ASK HER OUT!
>>
File: 1371789573609.jpg (65KB, 250x186px) Image search: [Google]
1371789573609.jpg
65KB, 250x186px
Cut off your nipples and hand them to her.
>>
How can I ask a girl if she already has a boyfriend without her noticing it?
Also: how can I stop that feeling at the stomach that hits me when I think about her? I can't do anything else when this happens and it's frustrating, and it's happening a lot of times recently. It's a crush or is it love? Why is her smile so beautiful for fuck sake?
Honestly only the first question needs an answer. Pic unrelated.
>>
>>17503943
Sorry wanted to open a thread and somehow I posted here, I'm an official autistic i guess
>>
File: WhatIsThisShitImSeeing.gif (2MB, 320x244px) Image search: [Google]
WhatIsThisShitImSeeing.gif
2MB, 320x244px
>>17503231
Don't be a beta noob.

You walk toward the fucking counter, say "hey, I think you're cute, and we should exchange numbers"

THAT'S ENOUGH IF SHE WANTS YOU, LOL.
OP, what the fuck?
Go watch some RSD videos, bro.
WATCH THIS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDw7LuJtSxA
>>
>>17503231
i understand this feel but perhaps to a worse degree.

i needed a date for senior prom and i really wasn't sure who to ask (aka i knew no one that would say yes to me). i remember a qt3.14 from freshman year that left the school to go to her own local high school and i always got the vibe that she was into me. i had, maybe, four conversations with her that year. i hadn't spoken to her in the three years since. i spoke to a mutual friend and asked her to be tactful and probe around. she went in like a Panzer and just kind of asked her for me. "yeah, she'd like to go with you."

i asked for her number so i can formally ask her. it took me half an hour of sitting in my car after school one day, taking a walk, and then finally feeling comfortable enough to call and ask her a question i already knew the answer to. i was still fumbling over my words.

i have not recovered.
>>
She seems into you. Ask her out and don't worry about messing up
>>
next time you go in and she rushes over to your order, here's what you say:

1) "I'm glad it's you"
2) give your order. btw, you are dining in, not "to go"
3) before you are done giving the order, pull out your phone, get ready to type in her number.
4) finish giving your order, and before she can turn away / do anything else, continue, with eye contact: "I'm going to call you later. when should I call? what's your number?"

if she hesitates at all, or looks scared/confused, break in with "I hope you're not surprised. Why don't you think about it while they get my food ready?"

5) if she hasn't told you her # and a time to call already, there are a few more opportunities to
proceed

- when she brings your food out to the counter

if that doesn't seal the deal:

sit in a place where you can make eye contact with her, but like not right infront of her or the closest spot. see if she is looking at you at all. also, if you eat like a filthy pig, try not to while she's watching you, slob.

- while you are out in the dining area; she might come out to wipe tables or something. if she comes within a normal speaking distance of where you are sitting, invite her to sit down with you for just a minute.

- if neither of those happens, when you are all done eating, walk back up like you want to come to a register. don't get sucked into someone else's register, make sure she sees you approaching

if she goes to the register, you're in.
if not, shes not sold. make eye contact with her, smile, and say "hey". then approach the register closest to her.

if she won't approach, but is still looking at you, just tell her, "i'll see you later. be prepared next time".

Smile, then walk out.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.