[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how the fuck do i get her to initiate?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: CKo4EqoUEAAMjjx.jpg (57KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
CKo4EqoUEAAMjjx.jpg
57KB, 600x400px
ive seen this girl for like 4 weeks now. things are going pretty smoothly, we dont talk/text frequently enough but we meetup quite a bit so it sort of balances out. anyway, this girl wont initiate anything. like she never texts first, never goes in for the kiss first, never initiates sex first. she also doesn't seem to like looking me in the face?? (this seems more like a confidence thing). wtf do I do. is she actually interested in me or stringing me along? She said "I dont ever go first" etc, but like, if your actually enjoying the relationship surely you'd want to initiate some stuff right? It kinda feels like I'm just constantly reaching out to her. She does reciprocate most the time, she hasn't brushed that many times or stopped me from doing something.
any ideas cucks?
also were both super inexperienced if that has any weight on the situation
>>
>>17502500
>like she never texts first
Some girls want the guy to always text them first. But if you've been dating for a month, she should start texting you first. Don't look into it too much

>she never initiates kisses or sex
......You're the guy. You are the one who is supposed to do that
>>
>>17502767
Why would anyone want to be with a women who does nothing to exercise her will?
>>
>>17502500
Just use her for sex from now and and start looking for a new girlfriend.
>>
>>17502782
>who does nothing to exercise her will?

You're the one with the dick, right? You're supposed to exercise your will over her, and she'll let you and follow you if she comfortable with it. It's that simple

She not going to go in for a kiss or go for sex. You're supposed to do that
>>
>>17502795
That's retarded, i would see a woman who thinks like this as nothing more than a sex doll without free will.
Communication has a 'co' for a reason.
>>
>>17502795
that's retarded. yeah at first, most girls want the guy to lead but after a while, it takes two to tango. both have to put in equal effort
>>
>>17502804
So what? You expect the girl to ask for a kiss and ask for sex while you sit back and do nothing? That just shows a lack of confidence on your end. You're supposed to initiate things, especially at the start of a relationship. As she grows closer to you and really likes you, she'll start texting first and going for kisses, etc when she's comfortable around you- she'll make it easy for you. But at the end of the day, you're the dude. You need to have some kind of reign over the relationship and dictate where it goes. If she loves you, she will follow your lead

If she continues to never text first or initiate anything at all, then she's not prob interested. But at the 4 week point, it's hard to say, especially when I don't know what the dates have been like, how many they've been on, or if OP's girl is actually enjoying herself with him
>>
>>17502851
It may seem weird but i want a partner not a pet.
If she can't be upfront about what she wants i'm not interessed; a woman who can't go after what she wants is nothing but trouble.
>>
>>17502879
>she can't be upfront about what she wants i'm not interessed

She should, but it's only been a month. How many formal dates have you been on? How many times have you gone for a kiss? How many times have you had sex? How many times do you text her?

She might just be waiting and assumes you lack confidence. Or she could lack confidence in herself. It's your job to make her comfortable around you. If things don't pick up soon i.e she never initiates anything like texting, it's a bad sign. But at this point, I don't know how things have been w/ you two
>>
>>17502879
it may seem weird now, but that's how a lot of relationships/courtships have worked throughout history. many civilized cultures actually still behave in this manner.
what's weird to you is ideal to someone else. and I can guarantee you someone will scoop her up in a flash and have no problem being dominant over her.
>>
>>17502913
I'm not OP

Someone's personality is dictated by how much time it has been since she talked to a some guy. If she was upfront she would have said something already.

It seems for me that you see the situation as men and women and their obligatory roles and i see it as person and person and their personalities.
>>17502915
I'd like to date someone who likes me not my dominance; if she can be scooped because some guy was dominant than i misjudged her and got into the wrong person.
>>
>>17502945
>>>/tumblr
>>
>>17502945
Think what you want. Women have obv gained rights and power over the years, and women might seek a partner to be on equal footing. But at the end of the day, most women want a dude to lead them and the relationship, even though mutual effort is important

As the guy, you need to have some control whether you like it or not. That's why you're the one setting up dates. That's why you're the one driving. That's why women ask you things like "Where do you want to eat today?" or "What do you want to do?" You don't reply with "Idk, what do you want to do?" They don't give a fuck about your opinion. They want you to make decisions for them. If you don't pick up on that, she's going to assume you lack confidence. It's that simple
>>
>>17502987
I know most women are like that, it sucks but i have to deal with it.

The world is not that black and white and i have met many people who are not this simple, men and women, and i can tell you there are women out there who agree with me. Unfortunately, i have never fell for one and made mistakes but now working on myself is more important and i'm happy my friends had better luck (and weren't retarded) than me.
>>
>>17503021
You are responding to a meme there mate
>>
File: 1472251797682.jpg (21KB, 416x416px) Image search: [Google]
1472251797682.jpg
21KB, 416x416px
>>17503035
>standard advice is a meme

ishygddt
>>
>>17503035
Maybe but many people think like that and i like voicing my opinions.
>>
She's not going to initiate. They don't.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.