[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How often do you normally talk to the girl you are dating on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

How often do you normally talk to the girl you are dating on text? been dating a girl for a few months. typically we will only talk to eachother a bit on text but sometimes we will spend all day texting. I feel as though most days we have fuck all to talk about so the conversation become forced so we stop texting for that day.

I try to get conversations going but her responses are often shitty. She has randomly apologized in the past and said she simply doesent know what to say.

we dont see eachother that often in real life because we're an hour away on the train and she is often busy with work. im starting to think we are simply not compatible. i dont know.
>>
I only text about when/where we're next seeing each other face to face, fuck having any kind of meaningful conversations over text. She sends me 3-4 snaps a day and doesn't expect/receive replies from me they're mostly just what she's up to.
>>
>>17502528
thanks for the reply. how often do you see your gf? i can hardly see her in real life as i said so text or phone is my only option. but yeah, i dislike having meaningful convos over text, would rather have them face to face.
>>
>>17502541
We're in the same uni so usually 4 days a week. She's pretty shut in so when we do spend time together it's almost always very intimate.
>>
>>17502575
alright, well your situation doesent apply to me at all desu.
>>
>>17502494
My gf went to go study in Germany and was away for a year. Saw each other for 2weeks in that year.

We text anything from a few times a day to a few times a way.
Mainly just shit like, "How was your day" "Have a good evening"

Sometimes we'd text consistently for hours if something happend or if we both have time.
>>
>>17502626
few times a week*
>>
>>17502626
appreciate the reply. kind of whats its like with this girl. was wondering how common it is. seems to be normal.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.