[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to say to a guy like this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
This guy I was dating forced himself on me. He later text me to ask if I got home ok. I wish I could forgive him but he's shown himself to be selfish/insincere. What can I say to the man who harmed my body & soul?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>
>>17502362
Did you really try to resist him? Did you punch him back to get him off you? Did you scream for help?
>>
>>17502387
>punch him back
>Implying he punched
Hold your horses, reddit.
>>
>>17502362
Talk to a friend.
>>
>>17502414

I don't really have anyone to talk to.
>>
>>17502466
Shit sucks.
Did say no or anything that express you didn't want it?
This seems to be in a grey area between rape and regular sex.
Cut contact with him.
>>
>>17502483

I trusted this man to be alone with him and was in a vulnerable place having previously been assaulted.

Of course. I spoke out before and he wouldn't stop during either.

We've been avoiding each other since he took everything he wanted. I just want to give him the chance to explain why he behaved like this before the police do their part.
>>
>>17502362
Talk to the cops.
>>
>>17502519

>I just want to give him the chance to explain why he behaved like this before the police do their part.

"I just want him to explain why he stole my purse before I go to the Police"
"I just want him to explain why he killed my friend before I go to the police."
"We just want these bankers to explain why they have been systematically abusing the financial system before we go to the police."

Don't give him the fucking power. He raped you, and you want to ask him why? Fucker, either cut him out or just go to the Police. Don't give him a fucking chance, I'm a man and I find it very easy not raping women. After 27 years and several sexual relationships, I have not once needed to, or felt like, or even considered, raping.

If you do, he's going to come up with some dumb as shit about how like, it wasn't clear or it was fine or something like that.

FUCK MAN JUST DON'T GIVE HIM THAT POWER.
>>
>>17502519
Don't do this.
He will try to sweet talk you out of it, specially since you are not clear headed right now. Like you said he only cares about himself.
Go to a hospital, the police and/or a place for women in need of help if they have it where you live.
>>
>>17502556
>>17502547

You make a good point. I'm sure he'll lie to me like he did right after, telling me how this was to help my self-esteem. I'm sure he'll also lie to the police and I'm even more afraid I'll lose shared friends and not get anywhere with this as the hospital screwed up my record :(
>>
File: 2-fairest-them-all.jpg (31KB, 357x426px) Image search: [Google]
2-fairest-them-all.jpg
31KB, 357x426px
Serves you right, you fat whore. Too soon?
>>
>>17502619
He'll he tagged on the police file for ever so if he ever does it again he'll probably go down.
If he said it was to raise your self-esteem on text you can use it against him too.
>>
>>17502634

Lol, well I'm not fat and I was a virgin.
>>
>>17502362
The guy who forced himself on me also asked me afterwards if I was "okay" afterwards and told me he would be there if I needed to talk.

I guess they sort of feel like they did something wrong and want you to tell them it's fine. Don't.

Go to the police. I never did it and I regret it now.
>>
>>17502362
>I got home ok.
sounds like he didn't really think of it as
>forced himself on me.
>>
>>17502667
>>17502680
or this, fuck I don't know
>>
>>17502680

Maybe because he knew I was in pain and was trying to pretend he cared.
>>
>>17502619
>telling it was for your self-esteem
Yesterday there was a thread about a guy who asked if it was rape when he had sex with girl despite her saying no and also he said he did it for her self-esteem

Is this thread a sequel?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.