[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become a hacker ? I want to be able to hack computers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1400364615234.jpg (126KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1400364615234.jpg
126KB, 1600x900px
How do I become a hacker ?
I want to be able to hack computers and phones.
What should I learn ?
>>
Go to hackforums or something lad.
>>
Learn everything.

Hacking isn't really some, "Apply X and receive Z result." deal. You're reverse engineering, probing, using knowledge of various technologies and forms of protection.

A master thief isn't some kid who bought a $3 pick gun on ebay, it's the guy who put the time into learning the lock, and was able to see it's weaknesses.
>>
>>17502344
I was hoping for something more advanced
>>
hacking is basically programming
just learn the major programming languages
>>
If you have to ask you are probably not cut out for it desu.
>>
Hacking is a lot like a box of chocolates.

There's a box.... and there's stuff in it.
>>
I had a friend that tried hacking once.

Let's just say that it's no coincidence that they called 9/11 an inside job.
>>
First, install Kalinux.
>>
There's these guys called DedSec running around Chicago and San Francisco hacking billboards and stuff like that. See if you get in touch with them
>>
>>17502361
This. So much this.

Reverse engineering of communications protocols, finding weaknesses in login procedures, learn to recognize weak security points.

>durr, imma run hack.exe someserver.com
I've always found it funny that hollywood hackers are referred to as script kiddies everywhere else.
>>
>>17502315
Read >>17502344 >>17502394 >>17502589
Best languages for such are Assembly, C, C++, Java and C# in respective order.
And don't worry, learning a language after knowing another is much more easier. You can akso start with Python, just for practicing.
If you are REALLY into the issue, go to college and learn everything you need about security.
Always remember that people can be very stupid, and their passwords can be very easy, or they can download malware such as xploits and stuff. Sometimes is more easy than it looks.
>>
>>17502315
Somebody watched some Mr.Roboto, huh?
>>
>>17502315
>How do I become a hacker ?
Well this sounds like an idea that hasn't just popped into your head
>I want to be able to hack computers and phones.
You can learn how, the reality is that "hacking" is't as glamorous as TV/films make it look, I've gotten into systems by giving an admin a mars bar before (I legally had permission to get into the system, just another admin was being difficult)
>What should I learn ?
The basics of computer is a good start, then learn about penetration testing and some basic programming (the more languages you can get under your belt, the better) and then look at going for an ethical hacker course.

I've met (ethical) hackers, most have very underwhelming jobs, they spend their time looking at code for flaws or checking for open ports on networks, you aren't going to be doing anything that looks or sounds cool like films and TV make any of it look.
>>
install gentoo
>>
>>17502315
How to talk to computers and phones.

Everyone else pretty much gave you the right answer here. Learn how to program things. Then you can program to do things that other people don't want you to do.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.