[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF messaging guys on FB and how to deal with it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Ally103.jpg (47KB, 520x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ally103.jpg
47KB, 520x480px
I'm seeing my GF tomorrow and I know her phone will be riddled with FB messages from guys.

Just wondering how to deal with this? Even after talking about it, the subject changes. Try to talk about it again and it goes no where.

"They are just friends" and "He has a boyfriend" ( and asked for snap chat ) are the kind of stuff I get from her.
>>
>>17502092
It's a no win for you OP. You get pulled into an irrational argument down into the weeds of one or two of the guys and tangled up in detail which she will argue successfully blaming everything on you. If you trust her you would shut up, if you don't you are a bad guy.

So, .Either you are ok with living with it and keep your mouth shut or you man up, pack your balls and get away from this girl that constantly needs attention from other men.
>>
>>17502188

Guess that's the harsh reality... I don't understand why she needs that validation online, She gets enough from it in RL. Just wondered if it's like a phase or something.

She has like one girlfriend and thats it. All guys.

Funny thing I can't have any girls talking to me though. We almost broke up because I had a random friend request and asked that girl via pm if I'd know her or was the add request just random, which it was and she apologized. My GF went through my phone and saw that, she raged pretty badly...
>>
>have gf
>notice she starts talking to a male 'friend' online
>tell her this is unacceptable for me
>she tells me that I cant' tell her who she can talk to
>'gift' her a new smartphone preloaded with spyware
>learn that she made out with her 'friend' at a club
>throw that bitch out of my apt. also punch her 'friend' when he comes to pick her and her stuff up
>she dropped out of school because she had nowhere to live and i was her only financial support
>justice was served

Start looking for a new GF , male friends are trouble.
>>
>>17502231
>I can't have any girls talking to me though.

This red flag is so big it could be seen from orbit.

Dump this attention whore.
>>
>>17502231
it's not a phase OP. Some women are like yours, not all, but some and you unfortunately chose her. Don't be mistaken you are more important than her need to be needed by many men and she will constantly be recruiting new adoring men. Like I said either accept it and shut up or leave with your self respect intact. Bottom line she is making a fool out of you.
>>
>>17502235

I've thought about spyware but I kinda trust her to do that. Ty for your story and good that justice was served like that to her.

>>17502271

I really appreciate what your saying. I assume if she does love me, that she'd be more blunt with these guys and less "chatty". It should be like that with any girl that's in a relationship right?
>>
Yeah, see, the problem here is that you need to play the game, OP.

If you walk away after serving in tennis, you're probably going to lose. What you need to do is set your opponent up.

So, you're boyfriend and girlfriend. Great. You're curious about a friend, that's natural. If you find your girlfriend has been hanging around with certain people, I'd say it's natural to get curious. So, get involved in it. Make it difficult for her to do these things behind your back. Don't interrogate her, but make it seem like you're genuinely curious about her friend. Just small talk stuff like asking how they met, what they do, ect. Ask if you can meet them, or hang out sometime. It'll give you a sense of the dynamic. If something seems off, then you know something is up. If you can't get it out of her at that point, it's time to abandon ship.
>>
>>17502092
talk with her again about it and if she refuses to talk about it or avoid the subject dump her, if she does it again dump her. i've been there OP, don't do my same mistake as I still cry to this day.
>>
>>17502231
Just wanted to chime in here. It could be that she has just male friends because she wants men around her, but it's also quite possible that she is scared of women.

When you're a woman hanging around a guy, it's easy to feel appreciated. Most guys who aren't dying to fuck then and there appreciate having a cute girl around - it makes them look good to friends, they can show you off when you're going out together, you name it. Add to that that girls are typically more overtly nurturing than guys and ask how their day went, what's going on in their life etc, and it doesn't take much for the girl to have alright potential for a casual friendship.
If she's the one girl in a group of guys, she is the one who adds tension to it, who makes it more tempting for the guys to one up each other or show off, like she's representing the female sex.
Basically, by hanging around guys she gets pussypoints that set the bar really low for what else she needs to bring to the table in order to be deemed decent enough company.

She gets no pussypoints with women. What's more, they will be able to put her behavior/past in context much more accurately than a guy could. They will be more likely to see it when she's insecure, insincere, manipulative or some variation. They will be able to assess the way she deals with men.
They will also expect more (time, attentiveness, loyalty) of her for a serious long term friendship, and will seek greater emotional intimacy.
Some girls find this very daunting and prefer to stick with guys in their comfort zone, where they feel like they've already won half the match just by being a woman.
>>
>>17502092
Never ever stay with people who don't live by the "rules" they set for you.
Biggest red flag ever.
>>
>>17502231
Dude.. You know what you need to do
>>
>>17503261

I understand that very well. I do. Like girls get along with guys better sure.

Problem is and I just realized this myself before ( tuck in coz its story time ) is that me and her have had a break before. I wasn't around. Looking back then, yeah I wasn't around a lot. I prioritized work more so then her and in my free time she was always so wanting attention from me but I wasn't there. So we broke and that was that. I though that was rough but I realized what she told me. A topic was up about ex's and she was explaining how her last most recent ex ( the one see was seeing just after our break up ) was very extroverted and wanted her to talk to all her room mates in the house. That she hated it and blar blar blar. I asked when did you guys start chatting and they were chatting will during our relationship, infact one night she was over and she Skyped this guy on webcam and I asked back then who that was. She said " oh just a friend".

Silly enough and without realizing she admitted to talking to this guy and becoming his girlfriend straight after that break up.

This is the reason why I am a little worried. Like some months has gone by and I thought we'd try again as she came back into my life. Now it's been 2 years together, I find her commitment not 100% like before. And I guess I'm afraid the same thing will happen again...

Like I've improved in the relationship so much so that now I'm apparently "exhausting" so I may have to back off on the attention side.

:/
>>
>>17502231
Girls like that are major red flags when most of their friends are guys (not 40% girls 60% boys but 90% boys and 10% girls). They will always end up cheating on their bf, it's just a fact. She won't be satisfied with one man. So cut ties now or experience the pain later.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.